• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:13
CEST 11:13
KST 18:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8440 users

Palmar's Purge: Crisis and Turmoil in Liquidia - Page 231

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 229 230 231 232 233 234 Next
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
August 26 2016 23:10 GMT
#4601
On August 27 2016 08:08 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2016 08:04 Kurumi wrote:
teehee

good job team
I think I have finally forgiven RoL for what he has done in Storm.

ALSO PALMAR AND RITOKY (AND GRACK)

THANKS FOR THIS AWESOOOOOOOOOME GAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEE
what would happen if I blew up the moon?


you would have been able to move (and potentially crash the death star into the earth), maybe you would have influenced the tides and messed with global warming, and also in the event that the game launched into space (which would have happened if koshi chose nuclear war or if the door was not held) you would have had some advantage.


All I wanted is to go back to my homeland, Africa. Why couldn't I like.. sell the Death Star for a nice, tidy place in Lesotho?!
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
August 26 2016 23:10 GMT
#4602
sicklucker, I see you shot Kitaman.

Much <3 for trusting me in the end.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
August 26 2016 23:11 GMT
#4603
I didn't properly embrace the yolo of this game and thus never really tried to utilize my role in any creative or outside the box way
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
August 26 2016 23:11 GMT
#4604
GG WP!
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
August 26 2016 23:11 GMT
#4605
i was planning on selling a Cadillac escalade with chrome spinners next, but the game went kinda insane and movement became useless.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 26 2016 23:12 GMT
#4606
Gg
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-08-26 23:17:12
August 26 2016 23:16 GMT
#4607
Also whoever in obs scum read me for the memes, you are right, that isn't my town game at all, I don't do that as any alignment. I decided in keeping with the spirit of things that would be the extent of my trolly obnoxiousness. I'm normally not like that in most games.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
August 26 2016 23:31 GMT
#4608
Oh and disfo - I didn't mean a word I wrote in this game
I like you all, I enjoy playing with you.
xoxo
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
August 26 2016 23:38 GMT
#4609
On August 27 2016 07:54 emperorchampion wrote:
really sad that zombie kim jung un didn't win ruler of the world



You and me both
Try TL Mafia!!!
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
August 26 2016 23:43 GMT
#4610
On August 27 2016 08:31 Kurumi wrote:
Oh and disfo - I didn't mean a word I wrote in this game
I like you all, I enjoy playing with you.
xoxo

np.
Still not buying you a pony this christmas. :p
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
August 26 2016 23:45 GMT
#4611
On August 27 2016 08:07 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2016 08:06 Palmar wrote:
On August 27 2016 08:04 Kurumi wrote:
teehee

good job team
I think I have finally forgiven RoL for what he has done in Storm.

ALSO PALMAR AND RITOKY (AND GRACK)

THANKS FOR THIS AWESOOOOOOOOOME GAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEE
what would happen if I blew up the moon?

I don't know, I had not been yet put in a position where I had to make that up.


Was it actually possible for Europe to turn to democracy or facism, or was I always a vanilla role?

it was very possible. If the game had been a bit more balanced, or if no world leader had been selected, then it was a possibility.
Computer says mafia
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
August 26 2016 23:46 GMT
#4612
oh btw the fox news pms with palmars responses. hope you enjoy.
Original Message From Palmar:
I cba reading this, send it to ritoky

Show nested quote +
Original Message From disformation:
Well. HERE GOES NOTHING
instead of 1.5 b for all three, you can think 500m each if you like that more.


Ah Fox News, always have been a great fan. A great fan really.
These times are dire times for America, so we gotta do what we can to take our country back, just like the Brits did take their country back from the EU!

Unfortunately, as seen during the election, there are these individuals showing absolutely unpatriotic behaviour and dare to threaten our great country. Heck, the NSA just uncovered a nest of plots spinning around the globe.

But we are having none of it! Directly, honestly and openly we will deal with these treats!

Hereby I am donating 1.5 Billion dollars to you. Yes, folks that is right. 1.5 BILLION DOLLARS. For my love of America knows no bounds!

All I want you to do is help me getting rid of these three, clearly anti-american, unpatriotic individuals:

Tumblewood
Once thought to be an upstanding citizen of the great United States of America, ever since he has dropped out of the election race, cracks are starting to show in the surface.
On August 17 2016 14:30 Tumblewood wrote:
##Apply for USSR PASSPORT
what could go wrong?

Do you remember Ronald Reagan? I do. Ronald Reagan was one of the good guys. He protected us from the dangers of Communism. What does that guy do? Piss all over it!

Then the NSA uncovers that he DIRECTLY is involved in a plot against the USA:
On August 18 2016 00:54 GlowingBear wrote:
QT 1:
- "Welp Tumble Lost lol "

- "Nah makes perfect sense."

And all he has to say is this:
On August 18 2016 03:16 Tumblewood wrote:
On August 16 2016 08:49 Tumblewood wrote:
WTF type of game are you guys playing with your 'town' and 'scum'
I'm not town or scum, I'm a dude who needs a lot of money

all I can say is I definitely would have known there was scum if there was a scum qt in my role pm so hopefully we can be friends again

For:
  • Cooperation with our old enemy the Communist soviet russia!
  • Direct involvement in a conspiracy against the USA!
  • Failure to vote for me and therefore preventing the USA from being great again!

I deem him anti-american and want him removed before he can deal significant damage to our country!

Trfel
For:
  • Never declaring himself as an American, which is already unpatriotic in itself!
  • On August 17 2016 15:55 Trfel wrote:
    What happened to these rumors I heard about activity being down on TL.... Shapelog, you lied to me

    Also, ##Apply for USSR Passport

    Lunaticman, the vote manipulation in the elections gave me the opposite feelings...

    Collaboration with our enemy the Communist Soviet Russia!
  • On August 16 2016 08:44 Trfel wrote:
    Show nested quote +
    On August 16 2016 08:36 Grackaroni wrote:
    I am not above bribery.
    Only fitting given that it's the American election, I suppose...

    General criticism of the American way!
  • Failure to vote for me and therefore preventing the USA from being great again!

I deem him anti-american and want him removed before he can deal significant damage to our country!

FecalFeast
For:
  • Never declaring himself as an American, which is already unpatriotic in itself!
  • On August 17 2016 10:06 Fecalfeast wrote:
    ##apply for passport to USSR

    Cooperation with our old enemy the Communist soviet russia!
  • Failure to show any interest in the election!
  • Failure to vote for me and therefore preventing the USA from being great again!

I deem him anti-american and want him removed before he can deal significant damage to our country!


I hope you great guys at Fox and me see eye to eye in this matter and that it will be resolved with haste. American justice shall remain true!

Signed:
Disformation J. Trump


Original Message From Palmar:
1) yes

2) only one way to find out

Original Message From disformation:
1) Items:
Can I use my jet each night (given nothing happens to it)?

2) Fox News Assassination:
what would happen if I were to try to get an anti-american foreigner killed?
what would happen if I were to try and kill an unpatriotic american that is currently not on american soil?

Had to choose one of my three targets. lol for thinking I just could by a ridic. amount of KP. Chose Trfel obv.

Original Message From Palmar:
I appreciate the effort, doesn't look like he's running.

Show nested quote +
Original Message From disformation:
Dear Fox News,

I want to take a brief moment to talk about president GlowingBear. Everyone is saying that he wasn't born here. It's not me bringing this information up because everybody is saying it. I haven't seen a birth certificate. Have you seen a birth certificate?

Why doesn't he show his birth certificate? And you know what? I wish he would. Because I think it's a terrible pal that's hanging over him. He should show his birth certificate.
It’s hard to believe he doesn’t produce his birth certificate if he has one; it would be so easy to do.

I've been told that it's not there or it doesn't exist. And if that's the case it's a big problem.

The other thing. If you go back to my first grade and my kindergarten, people remember me. Nobody from those early years remembers him.

There's no birth certificate!

I would love for you great guys to take a further look into these matters.

Best Regards,
Disformation J. Trump
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 26 2016 23:49 GMT
#4613
Fuck that guy for shooting me!

Ty for hosting.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-08-27 00:06:55
August 27 2016 00:06 GMT
#4614
GG no re
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
August 27 2016 00:20 GMT
#4615
On August 27 2016 08:49 Holyflare wrote:
Fuck that guy for shooting me!

Ty for hosting.

<3

Also can't believe Koshi rallied all of you for a QT he faked when so many of you knew i can't use it.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
August 27 2016 00:21 GMT
#4616
oh looks like it's over. I'm kind of alright with that, I was mentally done two days ago. gg, checking who was scum
good times for all
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
August 27 2016 00:23 GMT
#4617
On August 27 2016 09:20 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2016 08:49 Holyflare wrote:
Fuck that guy for shooting me!

Ty for hosting.

<3

Also can't believe Koshi rallied all of you for a QT he faked when so many of you knew i can't use it.


haha this
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
August 27 2016 00:24 GMT
#4618
Thanks for hosting Palmar & co.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
August 27 2016 00:26 GMT
#4619
Yeh i lied about rng btw just shot HF for shits n giggles
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-08-27 00:32:46
August 27 2016 00:31 GMT
#4620
Obviously

Hope you enjoyed the payback.
Prev 1 229 230 231 232 233 234 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 4528
Rain 4033
Leta 2584
Soulkey 434
Soma 317
BeSt 233
Rush 212
Barracks 204
firebathero 89
Killer 50
[ Show more ]
Sexy 39
Shine 37
Shinee 33
Hm[arnc] 19
Sharp 14
HiyA 12
sorry 10
Sacsri 7
Noble 7
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Gorgc2816
XcaliburYe149
League of Legends
JimRising 520
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King72
Other Games
gofns22016
WinterStarcraft703
Sick193
Pyrionflax161
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV195
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 63
• Sammyuel 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2280
League of Legends
• Jankos2659
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
47m
Patches Events
5h 47m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 47m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 47m
OSC
13h 47m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.