• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:21
CEST 14:21
KST 21:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8868 users

Palmar's Purge: Crisis and Turmoil in Liquidia - Page 233

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 231 232 233 234 Next
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
August 27 2016 10:35 GMT
#4641
yeah I hope HF gets points for being the best player in Obs.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
August 27 2016 10:43 GMT
#4642
On August 27 2016 17:45 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Also wp Koshi. Might've been able to get you from how you started playing later but early on you looked like Town!Koshi 100%.

Same goes for Kita. Kurumi also had some AtE's that looked good and Iamp played the 3p claim well.

Also also Disfo town MVP.

When I was briefly skimming Koshi's filter N3 I was like:
"oh wait his D2 wasn't actually good.... NVM his D1 is so Town imma sheep him forever:"
Kita had some cracks, but its really hard to write a decent case on him, as Hats pointed out already.
Should have maybe interacted/pushed Kuru a bit harder D3. Will need to remember that he can have a very brash tone as scum.

But yeah overall the scum team played very very well and town had a bunch of pretty bad fuck ups. So it is a very well deserved victory.
Even if it ends my town win streak.

also <3 for calling me MVP. I love you for hodoring that door.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-08-27 11:14:29
August 27 2016 11:13 GMT
#4643
How high was your win streak? Feels like I have only seen mafia wins in 2016.

Ok saw your profile. So many mafia rolls . and newbies. And Star Wars
I had a good night of sleep.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
August 27 2016 11:15 GMT
#4644
On August 27 2016 20:13 Koshi wrote:
How high was your win streak? Feels like I have only seen mafia wins in 2016.

Ok saw your profile. So many mafia rolls . and newbies. And Star Wars

Like 90% of my town wins are also me getting carried by Damdy. =p
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
August 27 2016 11:24 GMT
#4645
At least I still havent been misslynched.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
August 27 2016 11:25 GMT
#4646
i also dont want to say that I am very good town player (there are a lot of better players), but I am very proud of being decently decent. =p
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
August 27 2016 11:38 GMT
#4647
On August 27 2016 19:43 disformation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2016 17:45 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Also wp Koshi. Might've been able to get you from how you started playing later but early on you looked like Town!Koshi 100%.

Same goes for Kita. Kurumi also had some AtE's that looked good and Iamp played the 3p claim well.

Also also Disfo town MVP.

When I was briefly skimming Koshi's filter N3 I was like:
"oh wait his D2 wasn't actually good.... NVM his D1 is so Town imma sheep him forever:"
Kita had some cracks, but its really hard to write a decent case on him, as Hats pointed out already.
Should have maybe interacted/pushed Kuru a bit harder D3. Will need to remember that he can have a very brash tone as scum.

But yeah overall the scum team played very very well and town had a bunch of pretty bad fuck ups. So it is a very well deserved victory.
Even if it ends my town win streak.

also <3 for calling me MVP. I love you for hodoring that door.

I think Kita really fell through when he was still highly suspicious of hats after the qt got posted. That just makes her town all day erryday, but it didn't really matter anymore at that point.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-08-27 11:52:15
August 27 2016 11:49 GMT
#4648
On August 27 2016 20:38 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2016 19:43 disformation wrote:
On August 27 2016 17:45 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Also wp Koshi. Might've been able to get you from how you started playing later but early on you looked like Town!Koshi 100%.

Same goes for Kita. Kurumi also had some AtE's that looked good and Iamp played the 3p claim well.

Also also Disfo town MVP.

When I was briefly skimming Koshi's filter N3 I was like:
"oh wait his D2 wasn't actually good.... NVM his D1 is so Town imma sheep him forever:"
Kita had some cracks, but its really hard to write a decent case on him, as Hats pointed out already.
Should have maybe interacted/pushed Kuru a bit harder D3. Will need to remember that he can have a very brash tone as scum.

But yeah overall the scum team played very very well and town had a bunch of pretty bad fuck ups. So it is a very well deserved victory.
Even if it ends my town win streak.

also <3 for calling me MVP. I love you for hodoring that door.

I think Kita really fell through when he was still highly suspicious of hats after the qt got posted. That just makes her town all day erryday, but it didn't really matter anymore at that point.

yeah. some parts of his entire push on her were kinda scummy too.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-08-27 12:30:15
August 27 2016 12:29 GMT
#4649
On August 27 2016 20:38 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2016 19:43 disformation wrote:
On August 27 2016 17:45 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Also wp Koshi. Might've been able to get you from how you started playing later but early on you looked like Town!Koshi 100%.

Same goes for Kita. Kurumi also had some AtE's that looked good and Iamp played the 3p claim well.

Also also Disfo town MVP.

When I was briefly skimming Koshi's filter N3 I was like:
"oh wait his D2 wasn't actually good.... NVM his D1 is so Town imma sheep him forever:"
Kita had some cracks, but its really hard to write a decent case on him, as Hats pointed out already.
Should have maybe interacted/pushed Kuru a bit harder D3. Will need to remember that he can have a very brash tone as scum.

But yeah overall the scum team played very very well and town had a bunch of pretty bad fuck ups. So it is a very well deserved victory.
Even if it ends my town win streak.

also <3 for calling me MVP. I love you for hodoring that door.

I think Kita really fell through when he was still highly suspicious of hats after the qt got posted. That just makes her town all day erryday, but it didn't really matter anymore at that point.


Yeah damdred held the kp for us and I was vanilla so I was kinda trying to get lynched in his place, but town was too afk to lynch me. -_-
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
August 27 2016 18:00 GMT
#4650
good read. mafia team had this in the bag. I'd never have caught kitaman or koshi.

too many townies didn't play or play well tbh, those that tried were just off track. except Vivax.

I don't know why Onegu shot Superbia and as for Skynx RNGing any vig shot is just bad play. If you're town read by most and people are disagreeing with you on a read you should probably get insight before you take the shot.

how HTS didn't get modkilled in lylo is beyond me but I'm sure the mods had reasons.

+ Show Spoiler +
k, hey it would have been funny to see her bitchslapped into outer space too. Hehe <3 hts.


Kitaman pushing her after the qt incident was basically claiming mafia imo but I do see he was trying to sac himself for Damdred so it at least made sense.

Koshi playing God in lylo was hilarious regardless of alignment.

wp disformation on that fox news kill. how much did it cost you again?

ggs and well run hosts. entertaining in every sense.
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
NocturneMage
Profile Joined July 2015
United Kingdom1965 Posts
August 27 2016 18:01 GMT
#4651
also why did people start calling hts hats?
Vlad for life. SKT supporter. I policy lynch all dota players, end of.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
August 27 2016 18:09 GMT
#4652
On August 28 2016 03:00 NocturneMage wrote:
good read. mafia team had this in the bag. I'd never have caught kitaman or koshi.

too many townies didn't play or play well tbh, those that tried were just off track. except Vivax.

I don't know why Onegu shot Superbia and as for Skynx RNGing any vig shot is just bad play. If you're town read by most and people are disagreeing with you on a read you should probably get insight before you take the shot.

how HTS didn't get modkilled in lylo is beyond me but I'm sure the mods had reasons.

+ Show Spoiler +
k, hey it would have been funny to see her bitchslapped into outer space too. Hehe <3 hts.


Kitaman pushing her after the qt incident was basically claiming mafia imo but I do see he was trying to sac himself for Damdred so it at least made sense.

Koshi playing God in lylo was hilarious regardless of alignment.

wp disformation on that fox news kill. how much did it cost you again?

ggs and well run hosts. entertaining in every sense.

1.5 b usd.
i started with 2.6b usd and had an ability that gave me 1.5b each use (aka each day unless I wanted to use something else),

building the wall (a secondary objective) cost 8b usd and another secondary objective was being the richest man ever at the end of the game, so I was playing against my secondaries for the sake of my primary: making town great again.

got reaaaally lucky to be able to build the wall regardless.
On August 28 2016 03:01 NocturneMage wrote:
also why did people start calling hts hats?

Dunno. Think someone did it as a troll or typo. I liked it.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
August 27 2016 18:14 GMT
#4653
palmar probably was throwing me a bone with letting me build the wall so fast, because it made for an awesome story. xD
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
August 27 2016 18:15 GMT
#4654
ah since you ppl probably dont know: the backpack in the factory had also 10b usd and I was allowed to build the wall b4 the invasion, if I would be able to keep/agree to a few extra conditions.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
August 27 2016 18:17 GMT
#4655
On August 28 2016 03:01 NocturneMage wrote:
also why did people start calling hts hats?


thats a thing? was wondering woh the fuck hats was
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
August 27 2016 18:18 GMT
#4656
I started with like 1 billion galactiv credits which was like probably the most money ni the game. but I only bid like 1/5th of it on the tank and was role blocked for the rest of the game. lame i want my money
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
August 27 2016 18:19 GMT
#4657
secondary objectives ruined town. my secondary objective involved me getting myself murdered and abandoning town. like yesh
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
August 27 2016 18:20 GMT
#4658
he Golden Throne (Passive): When you die you will instead be placed on the golden throne, keeping you somewhat alive. When this happens you will choose two players to be high priest of terra. They will gain the “fanatical” trait and if they can prove to the host someone is talking ill of you posthumously, they can execute them for heresy.

Have a high priest execute someone for heresy - 1000 points

Yes I was intentionally playing bad and trying to piss people off early in the game btw
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
August 27 2016 18:26 GMT
#4659
Oh lol that passive is hilarious. xD
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-08-27 18:43:56
August 27 2016 18:43 GMT
#4660
Hey SL you could have just played well and been shot by mafia instead and achieved it?
Prev 1 231 232 233 234 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 181
TKL 119
CranKy Ducklings53
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinELIVE!
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM881
IndyStarCraft 156
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 851
Lowko463
mouzHeroMarine 331
IndyStarCraft 156
TKL 119
Rex 59
MindelVK 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 50625
Free 3833
Jaedong 1500
BeSt 626
Soulkey 405
Horang2 383
Soma 279
Hyun 219
Zeus 207
Last 142
[ Show more ]
sorry 121
Mind 95
firebathero 91
Pusan 90
Shinee 52
Yoon 32
soO 31
Aegong 23
ToSsGirL 21
yabsab 19
scan(afreeca) 17
Sacsri 11
zelot 9
Dota 2
Gorgc6059
Dendi699
XaKoH 366
canceldota50
Other Games
gofns34732
singsing2200
Coldzera 700
B2W.Neo477
byalli462
Pyrionflax281
ToD174
QueenE33
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV238
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 19
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP18
• Adnapsc2 12
• Gemini_19 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1132
• WagamamaTV442
League of Legends
• Jankos3451
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
4h 39m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6h 39m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 39m
Patches Events
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 6h
OSC
1d 23h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.