• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:46
CEST 05:46
KST 12:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8072 users

Palmar's Purge: Crisis and Turmoil in Liquidia - Page 229

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 227 228 229 230 231 234 Next
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
August 26 2016 22:48 GMT
#4561
lol koshi such the troll. Told us he had no kp left so I thought that the lynch actually meant something -_-
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
August 26 2016 22:48 GMT
#4562
Remaining Roles

Fecalfeast - Ash Ketchum
Rels - Buzz Lightyear
HalfTheSky - Zombie John Cleese
Stutters656 - Cleopatra
Tumblewood - Michael Vick


Koshi - Koshi
Kurumi - Darth Vader
iamperfection - Arnold Schwarzenegger
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
August 26 2016 22:48 GMT
#4563
Rels wasn't even mafia? dayum.
Minimal effort.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
August 26 2016 22:48 GMT
#4564
After the last day it became a race between artanis and koshi.

Koshi goes first, making the game 4v3 (killing rels). Then Artanis goes, but since he shot a townie (fecalfeast) the game ended.

If artanis had hit mafia they would have gone another round, if artanis hit another mafia, he would disappear and there would be a final 3v1 day with koshi as the last mafia.
Computer says mafia
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
August 26 2016 22:49 GMT
#4565
SO WHO GAVE ME THE FRICKEN BANANA?!
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
August 26 2016 22:49 GMT
#4566
palmar gave you the banana qt 3 was the host qt the guy giving up was gracken
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
August 26 2016 22:49 GMT
#4567
Man you shot FF ;;
Minimal effort.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
August 26 2016 22:50 GMT
#4568
gracken clearly had access to the host qt as stated by his role
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
August 26 2016 22:50 GMT
#4569
On August 27 2016 07:49 kitaman27 wrote:
SO WHO GAVE ME THE FRICKEN BANANA?!

I did...
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 26 2016 22:50 GMT
#4570
On August 16 2016 08:32 Koshi wrote:
Second. Confirmed town.

Wanted to play this game really really slow. But I got a pretty cool role so maybe not.


On August 27 2016 07:48 ritoky wrote:
Remaining Roles

Fecalfeast - Ash Ketchum
Rels - Buzz Lightyear
HalfTheSky - Zombie John Cleese
Stutters656 - Cleopatra
Tumblewood - Michael Vick


Koshi - Koshi
Kurumi - Darth Vader
iamperfection - Arnold Schwarzenegger



Koshi best role to play.
I had a good night of sleep.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
August 26 2016 22:50 GMT
#4571
On August 27 2016 07:48 Palmar wrote:
After the last day it became a race between artanis and koshi.

Koshi goes first, making the game 4v3 (killing rels). Then Artanis goes, but since he shot a townie (fecalfeast) the game ended.

If artanis had hit mafia they would have gone another round, if artanis hit another mafia, he would disappear and there would be a final 3v1 day with koshi as the last mafia.


Gotcha, so Artanis had to nuke correctly, Kita was an obvious kill by then. But yeah I can understand the FF nuke.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
August 26 2016 22:50 GMT
#4572
On August 27 2016 07:50 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2016 07:49 kitaman27 wrote:
SO WHO GAVE ME THE FRICKEN BANANA?!

I did...


CALLED IT.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
August 26 2016 22:50 GMT
#4573
On August 27 2016 07:50 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2016 07:49 kitaman27 wrote:
SO WHO GAVE ME THE FRICKEN BANANA?!

I did...


Trololol
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
August 26 2016 22:50 GMT
#4574
I just randomly gave people banana. You guys have to understand this game was made up on the spot as we went.
Computer says mafia
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
August 26 2016 22:51 GMT
#4575
When Palmar gave me the banana during the furnace cycle, that was probably the dead giveaway.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
August 26 2016 22:52 GMT
#4576
I know I am at least partially culpable for the behavior I'm about to condemn but the amount of people who just gave up, especially early bc of no lynch/they wanted to work on their secondaries, was super annoying. I did fall off a bit after I had the green check on me which is 100% my fault but still, fundamentals people
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-08-26 22:53:01
August 26 2016 22:52 GMT
#4577

QT 3:
- "oh and I gave kitaman a banana. It's mostly up to his imagination what he does with it.

For posting that banana picture."


On August 16 2016 21:59 Half the Sky wrote:
Kitaman


On August 16 2016 22:39 Half the Sky wrote:
Kitaman


On August 17 2016 00:58 Half the Sky wrote:
Kitaman


On August 17 2016 01:27 Half the Sky wrote:
Kitaman


On August 17 2016 20:12 Half the Sky wrote:
Kitaman


On August 19 2016 23:05 Half the Sky wrote:
Kitaman


On August 19 2016 23:07 Half the Sky wrote:
Kitaman


On August 20 2016 00:55 Half the Sky wrote:
Kitaman


On August 20 2016 03:33 Half the Sky wrote:
Kitaman


On August 20 2016 22:49 Half the Sky wrote:
Kitaman


On August 22 2016 06:59 Half the Sky wrote:
Kitaman


On August 23 2016 08:34 Half the Sky wrote:
Kitaman


On August 23 2016 22:07 Half the Sky wrote:
Kitaman


On August 23 2016 23:13 Half the Sky wrote:
Kitaman


On August 23 2016 23:30 Half the Sky wrote:
Kitaman


On August 24 2016 04:11 Half the Sky wrote:
Kitaman


On August 24 2016 07:36 Half the Sky wrote:
Kitaman


On August 25 2016 06:59 Half the Sky wrote:
Kitaman


On August 25 2016 06:59 Half the Sky wrote:
Kitaman


On August 25 2016 07:26 Half the Sky wrote:
Kitaman


On August 26 2016 00:02 Half the Sky wrote:
Kitaman


On August 26 2016 00:02 Half the Sky wrote:
Kitaman


On August 26 2016 04:58 Half the Sky wrote:
Kitaman


On August 26 2016 05:33 Half the Sky wrote:
Kitaman?


On August 26 2016 05:36 Half the Sky wrote:
kitaman


On August 26 2016 05:41 Half the Sky wrote:
Kitaman


On August 26 2016 19:21 Half the Sky wrote:
Kitaman


On August 26 2016 20:50 Half the Sky wrote:
Kitaman


On August 26 2016 21:02 Half the Sky wrote:
Kitaman


On August 26 2016 21:20 Half the Sky wrote:
Kitaman


On August 26 2016 21:25 Half the Sky wrote:
Kitaman


On August 26 2016 21:42 Half the Sky wrote:
Kitaman


On August 26 2016 21:43 Half the Sky wrote:
Kitaman



Sorry HTS :D
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
August 26 2016 22:53 GMT
#4578
Kita I'm so salty you were scum
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
August 26 2016 22:54 GMT
#4579
On August 27 2016 07:53 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Kita I'm so salty you were scum


Same.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
August 26 2016 22:54 GMT
#4580
really sad that zombie kim jung un didn't win ruler of the world
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Prev 1 227 228 229 230 231 234 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 252
FoxeR 78
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4021
Leta 1965
Bale 56
Shine 27
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm199
Other Games
summit1g8402
JimRising 577
WinterStarcraft463
ViBE157
Mew2King16
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick680
BasetradeTV180
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta22
• Letter1411
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo809
Other Games
• Scarra1074
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 14m
Patches Events
11h 14m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 14m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 14m
OSC
19h 14m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.