• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:15
CEST 11:15
KST 18:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8616 users

Palmar's Purge: Crisis and Turmoil in Liquidia - Page 227

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 225 226 227 228 229 234 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
August 26 2016 22:24 GMT
#4521
Resolution phase is over now, you can talk
Computer says mafia
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
August 26 2016 22:24 GMT
#4522
I FUCKING TOLD YOU ALL. I FUCKING TOLD YOU ALL.

SWEET BLOODY VINDICATION.

gg wp Kitaman no hard feelings, your scum game is as always, way too clean. I just absolutely dismal in selling the case.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-08-26 22:25:29
August 26 2016 22:25 GMT
#4523

Nuclear Missile Detected!

[image loading]

A nuclear missile heading for FecalFeast has been detected


Computer says mafia
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
August 26 2016 22:26 GMT
#4524
Sooooooooooo these nukes.....
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 26 2016 22:26 GMT
#4525
Who sent the nukes?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 26 2016 22:27 GMT
#4526
Artanis?
I had a good night of sleep.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
August 26 2016 22:27 GMT
#4527
On August 16 2016 13:24 Fecalfeast wrote:
I have a bad feeling I'm going to get nuked this game



[image loading]
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 26 2016 22:27 GMT
#4528
Nice
But it looks like I'm dead so gg folks. Kill tumble is my last wish
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
August 26 2016 22:28 GMT
#4529
8 remaining - 2 mafia left. IAMP (virtually) confirmed town third party.

Tumblewood
Rels
Kurumi
Stutters695
Fecalfeast
Koshi
iamperfection
Half the Sky

There is hope.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
August 26 2016 22:29 GMT
#4530
EBWOP - third party
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 26 2016 22:30 GMT
#4531
only 8 left?
I had a good night of sleep.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
August 26 2016 22:32 GMT
#4532
Unless I missed one. I went to OP and erased all I thought were flipped.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
August 26 2016 22:32 GMT
#4533
Who should I help win......... get on your knees welps
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
August 26 2016 22:33 GMT
#4534
I feel so lifted after the Kitaman death, literally thought I was going to lose a war of the words with him.
I'm not sure what mechanic/person exactly killed him, but whoever enabled that, thank you thank you thank you.

I'm not sure why MZ/SL went down with him too though. Ugh.
Looks like the same person, so RNG? if so, I'll count my lucky stars.

I'm going to go through Kitascum's filter and see whether I can confirm or whether it changes anything, I doubt it.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 26 2016 22:35 GMT
#4535
On August 27 2016 07:28 Half the Sky wrote:
8 remaining - 2 mafia left. IAMP (virtually) confirmed town third party.

Tumblewood
Rels
Kurumi
Stutters695
Fecalfeast
Koshi
iamperfection
Half the Sky

There is hope.

Artanis is also back.
I had a good night of sleep.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
August 26 2016 22:35 GMT
#4536
On August 27 2016 07:32 iamperfection wrote:
Who should I help win......... get on your knees welps


Well here's an honest question, who impressed you more in this last cycle? (which faction?)

It's 5:1:2

Mafia have 2 left, assuming a 5 player scum team (for 28 people I think it's 5), and you want this to end quickly. I think the numbers are such that you should help town, personally. Of course, I can't control what you wind up doing.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 26 2016 22:37 GMT
#4537
It's quite obvious to me than kita the reptilian got killed by sicklucker
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
August 26 2016 22:37 GMT
#4538
On August 27 2016 07:35 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2016 07:28 Half the Sky wrote:
8 remaining - 2 mafia left. IAMP (virtually) confirmed town third party.

Tumblewood
Rels
Kurumi
Stutters695
Fecalfeast
Koshi
iamperfection
Half the Sky

There is hope.

Artanis is also back.


Ahhhhh he just can't talk I presume.

/derp

Okay.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 26 2016 22:40 GMT
#4539
hts going to get spanked for talking too much during night.
I had a good night of sleep.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 26 2016 22:40 GMT
#4540
On August 27 2016 06:37 sicklucker wrote:
well if one of kita or dandred is town it probably wont end but town wont have the majority with 3rd party kickin aoound

Especially after that post just before deadline
Prev 1 225 226 227 228 229 234 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 4528
Rain 4033
Leta 2584
Soulkey 434
Soma 317
BeSt 233
Rush 212
Barracks 204
firebathero 89
Killer 50
[ Show more ]
Sexy 39
Shine 37
Shinee 33
Hm[arnc] 19
Sharp 14
HiyA 12
sorry 10
Sacsri 7
Noble 7
Terrorterran 3
Dota 2
Gorgc2816
XcaliburYe154
League of Legends
JimRising 506
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King71
Other Games
gofns22016
WinterStarcraft714
Sick173
Pyrionflax161
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV188
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 63
• Sammyuel 41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2234
League of Legends
• Jankos2430
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
46m
Patches Events
5h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 46m
OSC
13h 46m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.