• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:08
CEST 06:08
KST 13:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7080 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 44

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 145 Next
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 21 2016 19:41 GMT
#861
DC have a fair chance being scum. His filter have almost no content BUT all of his big posts are made to feel like they actually have content. A recurring theme these these big posts is "INACTIVE IS DIFFERENT FROM SCUMMY". Look, it comes back very often:
On July 21 2016 02:07 DCWasabi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 23:34 Tumblewood wrote:
On July 20 2016 23:28 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 20 2016 23:26 Tumblewood wrote:
actually no
luna's one post is not enough to balance out his previous posting. he's been posting but hardly playing all game. that definitely warrants a scumlean in my book. (this also applies to ec)
also if luna is scum I guess koshi isn't partners because why make a scum case and not go for the cred? shitty mafia move.


Actually I've been playing the game a lot, so what's your scum lean based off of?

when I say "posting but not playing" I mean you and luna are making a lot of posts but hardly working toward solving the game.


OK, but if there is one thing that I learned from my first 2 games, it is that it is pretty nontrivial to "work towards solving the game" on Day 1. I think the first thing that is useful that one can do is get some activity out there day 1, and get your tone established so that you can be more easily read as town by the town moving forwards. I think this is one of the things that I actually did properly as town in the Onegu Best Host Game.

Town should be trying to solve the game, but some of the players haven't even posted yet, for example it is 10am local time for me and I just woke-up 30 mins ago and am trying to get caught up.

I don't scumlean either of those guys yet, tbh.

At the same time, I kind of like this post by Tumble because it is the kind of thing that can help to start more meaningful discussion going and discourage people from posting random banter, otherwise they might get scum-read by this reasoning.

I am going to slightly town-lean Tumble because his post leads to a slightly more favorable environment for town.

This one doesn't even address the problematic, since Tumble was not attacking Luna and EC for making joke post, but for making "fake contributory" posts.
On July 21 2016 02:15 DCWasabi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 01:58 prplhz wrote:
On July 21 2016 01:38 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 01:35 prplhz wrote:
On July 21 2016 01:25 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 01:19 prplhz wrote:
On July 21 2016 01:14 Lunaticman wrote:
There is a worrying amount of silent players

what do you mean by this?

who is silent and why is that worrying?


I just think the silent mafia is the hardest mafia to beat!

They will probably post when I am asleep. But we still need more "reads"

why do you think silent mafia are harder to beat?

what makes you think they will post when you're asleep when they're not posting now?


Because it turns into a guessing game, you should know this.

Because they might be on different time zones. Hence my earlier question to americans.

but the OP says 10 posts or you're dead so people will post or they will die. problem solved. also, if they don't post because they're in another timezone then time will pass and suddenly they will start posting so it seems like problem will solve itself again.

dunno why it's so worrying.

and no, i don't know that lurking scum are more worrying. i think active scum are just as worrying because sometimes they turn out to be impossible to kill. maybe because i just played with damdred and he was reasonably active scum and impossible to kill and i didn't realize this until it was too late.


This makes sense. Damdred totally fooled me last 2 games as active Mafia.

Also, the rules of the game should have people posting when they are awake and able, so it is quite premature to worry about activity, we should be looking at the tone, content, purpose, etc... of what people are posting when they start posting.

Noting the people that haven't posted yet is good, not bad, since it will encourages them to post.
But, it doesn't mean that they are scum.

Useless.
On July 21 2016 03:45 DCWasabi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 03:10 Lunaticman wrote:
My gut is telling me;

Town:
emperorchampion
Rels
Tumblewood
Koshi
Prplhz

There might be one mafia in there of course, it is to early to say,

A bit scummy:
Skynx
Gracaroni
Kruppe the eel
Palmar

The rest are blanks for me.

DCWasabi
sicklucker
nnn_thekushmountains



How are you reading Kruppe the eel and Palmar as scummy when they haven't posted anything yet.
They should be null.

What makes you think that they are scummy?

On July 21 2016 03:51 DCWasabi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 03:47 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:45 DCWasabi wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:10 Lunaticman wrote:
My gut is telling me;

Town:
emperorchampion
Rels
Tumblewood
Koshi
Prplhz

There might be one mafia in there of course, it is to early to say,

A bit scummy:
Skynx
Gracaroni
Kruppe the eel
Palmar

The rest are blanks for me.

DCWasabi
sicklucker
nnn_thekushmountains



How are you reading Kruppe the eel and Palmar as scummy when they haven't posted anything yet.
They should be null.

What makes you think that they are scummy?


They havent posted yet.


That doesn't mean they are Mafia, it just means they are inactive.
We could Policy Lynch for inactivity, or we can Lynch somebody we actually are reading as mafia.
If they don't get active before the deadline, then host action will take place based on OP.

If they wait till the deadline, then post low-content / meaningless things, then we can lynch them on D2 if we think they are Mafia lurking in the shadows.

We do want them to be more active, but we don't want to derail the thread throwing darts at empty space.

Useless question to luna + a big post based on luna's answer, yet no conclusion on luna. I don't know what was the point of his question. Pointless questions are a good way to "participate" for scum.
On July 21 2016 04:56 DCWasabi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 04:20 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
scum
1) Prplhz
2) DCWasabi
6) Rels
7) sicklucker
8) Gracaroni
11) Kruppe the eel
12) Koshi
13) Palmar



Is this 1920's Chicago, or something?
No way there are that many Mafia.

On a more serious note, I'm going to go Full-Sherlock here and determine that you are Null or Town reading:

3) Skynx
4) Lunaticman
5) emperorchampion
10) Tumblewood
yourself

Can you post some reasons?

On July 21 2016 04:58 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 04:56 DCWasabi wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:20 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
scum
1) Prplhz
2) DCWasabi
6) Rels
7) sicklucker
8) Gracaroni
11) Kruppe the eel
12) Koshi
13) Palmar



Is this 1920's Chicago, or something?
No way there are that many Mafia.

On a more serious note, I'm going to go Full-Sherlock here and determine that you are Null or Town reading:

3) Skynx
4) Lunaticman
5) emperorchampion
10) Tumblewood
yourself

Can you post some reasons?

yes I can but I won't because that would take effort and not be that fun.

No reaction on kush answer.

He is a good lynch
I'll read some other filters to see if I prefer someone else. But he is a good lynch.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 21 2016 19:42 GMT
#862
On July 22 2016 04:39 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 04:36 Koshi wrote:
On July 22 2016 04:35 Grackaroni wrote:
On July 21 2016 23:08 Koshi wrote:
I have actually a good reason why Palmar is town:

On July 21 2016 04:15 Palmar wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:02 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:01 Palmar wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:57 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:53 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:45 Lunaticman wrote:
[quote]

I think it was a good argument, and votes generate friction, which generates more content. I am totally fine voting for someone if I think the argument is good enough especially on day 1. What I find confusing is why you would demote your own arugment, that is very strange.

I actually think he is fighting for his life as a townie, but the day is far from over.


I dunno if this makes sense. Why would you vote for a town person?

Also I am far from fighting for my life. I am "defending" my self from tumble because his arguments are so weak, they are leading me to think that he might be scum.


Voting for people is a common tactic this generates pressure which generates misstakes, you can switch your vote anytime unless I am missing something.


Go forth and make mistakes my friend


Maybe you should give us a list of our reads so far and some thoughts. You have been chilling far to much.


ok.

100% town - aka never lynching.
Prplhz
Skynx

Likely town:
Tumblewood
emperorchampion
Rels

Null, no reason to lynch but no real reason to townread
Palmar
DCWasabi
Koshi
Gracaroni

null, possibly scum because I haven't really noticed them
nnn_thekushmountains
Lunaticman

Scummy/possibly mafia
sicklucker
Kruppe the eel


The (better) townreads in this list were really fast and on point. prplhz, EC and Skynx.

Would be bad play if Palmar is mafia. Well... Not bad play, but it would hurt mafia agenda.

How did you end up townreading Palmar based off a list that was randomly generated? He even put himself as null, but I figured it was a non-role pm reading thing.

how the fuck was I supposed to know it was rng? The reasoning is literally in the fucking post you quoted.

Seems like a buddying attempt. On a separate note I don't really understood why everyone is townreading prplhz.

++
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 21 2016 19:45 GMT
#863
I was saying that Palmar was mafia. And then when I made that post I said:

I have 1 reason to townread Palmar. And that was it.


Also. If you both think it is more likely it is scum!Koshi and town!Palmar instead of the very likely town!Koshi and scum!Palmar I have really no words.
I had a good night of sleep.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 21 2016 19:45 GMT
#864
Koshi explain to me how Kruppe is different from last game.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
July 21 2016 19:47 GMT
#865
when is deadline
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 21 2016 19:47 GMT
#866
This game feels icky.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 21 2016 19:47 GMT
#867
On July 22 2016 04:45 Rels wrote:
Koshi explain to me how Kruppe is different from last game.

Try to read his first page. See how he formulates his posts around Vivax and Snickers. Free information pushed in the game.

This game there is only secrecy and roleplay. If we want any information we have to drag it out of him. Also the information post he made felt like something he had to make to get people to back off. While in the other game he made posts because he wanted to solve the game.

It is very obvious.
I had a good night of sleep.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 21 2016 19:48 GMT
#868
On July 22 2016 04:47 prplhz wrote:
when is deadline

In 2h10
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 19:48 GMT
#869
On July 22 2016 04:28 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 04:16 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 22 2016 04:14 Rels wrote:
On July 22 2016 04:13 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 22 2016 04:10 Rels wrote:
On July 22 2016 04:09 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 22 2016 04:06 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 22 2016 04:04 Lunaticman wrote:
Was Haze fake claiming role too?

likely


I think that entire sequence was very weird. I think either palmar or Haze must be scum based on it.
I just wish I was vigilante so I could do it myself.

Bro (/girl) it was a joke


50% of Palmars posts qualify as "joke" or "troll" to me it just look like a scum with nowhere to hide.

It is non alignment indicative (NAI) for him.


So hes just a douche?

Actually I'm like the nicest guy.

Really

Like soft and fluffy and fun.


I forgive you, but please just take a chill pill your trolling is to deep for me.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 19:49 GMT
#870
On July 22 2016 04:34 Koshi wrote:
You know what the problem is with rabbits? When you pet them they kinda shrink and don't make a noise. Only their little nose goes up and down. You really don't know if they like it or are just too petrified to run away.


AHAHA this is so true I have a rabbit and I know exactly what you are talking about.
Failure is not an option
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 21 2016 19:50 GMT
#871
kush could be anything. I have ONE reason to think he might be town but it is very very bad. So bad I'm afraid saying it.
+ Show Spoiler +

On July 21 2016 12:13 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Actually I rethought this and I'm not confident about those two even. So I'm just going to vote for SL.

CASE AGAINST SL

SL has never been mislynched. So lynching him is a win-win situation for us.
Either he's scum, or he's town and we shit all over his streak.

##vote SL

I also think like this often as town to try and solve the game.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 21 2016 19:51 GMT
#872
On July 22 2016 04:50 Rels wrote:
kush could be anything. I have ONE reason to think he might be town but it is very very bad. So bad I'm afraid saying it.
+ Show Spoiler +

On July 21 2016 12:13 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
Actually I rethought this and I'm not confident about those two even. So I'm just going to vote for SL.

CASE AGAINST SL

SL has never been mislynched. So lynching him is a win-win situation for us.
Either he's scum, or he's town and we shit all over his streak.

##vote SL

I also think like this often as town to try and solve the game.

Agreed. That is quite bad. ^ _ ^
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 21 2016 19:52 GMT
#873
Has Rels played a lot of mafia?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 21 2016 19:53 GMT
#874
On July 22 2016 04:47 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 04:45 Rels wrote:
Koshi explain to me how Kruppe is different from last game.

Try to read his first page. See how he formulates his posts around Vivax and Snickers. Free information pushed in the game.

This game there is only secrecy and roleplay. If we want any information we have to drag it out of him. Also the information post he made felt like something he had to make to get people to back off. While in the other game he made posts because he wanted to solve the game.

It is very obvious.

Explain to me then because for me it is kinda the same thing. Like his last big post:
On July 22 2016 01:56 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
Aaai! Do not lynch me friends, Kruppe is most innocent! Kruppe solemnly swears!

Kruppe will be most preoccupied due the heat. It is current much too warm to plan a party of friends!

Some ponderings from friendly Kruppe:

Koshi's heart is in the right place. Alas, his mind is not.

Rels' envelope may have been delivered a bit too early. Kruppe observes that Rels' traitorous traits are denoted by a serious tone! Something Rels' lacked when Kruppe had the envelope delivered —worry not friends, Kruppe has many ways to switch its contents!—. Kruppe now ponders on Rels yet is not convinced of either his maliciousness or his innocence yet!

Both Skynx and EmperorChampion should know better! They have observed Kruppe's craftsmanship before! Yet they are firmly opposing Kruppe's party. Ludicrousness!
Kruppe yet ponders more on EmperorChampion. A glimpse of (genuine?) intelligence was observed —by none other than Kruppe himself!— when talking about poor, innocent Kruppe. Yet when confronted by Koshi's plain views, he simply fell back into the herd. For shame!
Traitorous Skynx should know better for certain! Kruppe expects Skynx to have deeper opinions other than defaulting on the mystery behind poorest Kruppe. Something he has even struggled with before! Most recently! Maliciousness indeed.

Kush's opinion is sharp, yet Kruppe argues that his opinion may be driven by a (nefarious?) agenda! Envelopes pending!

Palmar is bedridden. Yet a lazy man is easily underestimated. Kruppe gives a small nod towards Palmar. May he receive his envelope shortly.

He scumread me before but now it's more like null.
Skynx and EC are suspicious for

So he's clearly stating his rea
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 21 2016 19:54 GMT
#875
Case on DCwasabi isn't too bad. It basically just sumarizes that he posted a lot during the early game when nothing important was happening and has been missing recently.
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 19:54 GMT
#876
I'd be fine lynching Kruppe, Palmar. The others are honestly null reads to me so far.

I could also condone something like: DCWasabi, Prplhz, sicklucker, nnn,thekushmountains.

To me Rels reads like town to much, if he is mafia he sure is fooling me.
Failure is not an option
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 21 2016 19:54 GMT
#877
Posted before finishing it but you get what I mean
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 21 2016 19:54 GMT
#878
On July 22 2016 04:52 Grackaroni wrote:
Has Rels played a lot of mafia?

Click on my profile.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 21 2016 20:01 GMT
#879
On July 22 2016 04:54 Lunaticman wrote:
I'd be fine lynching Kruppe, Palmar. The others are honestly null reads to me so far.

I could also condone something like: DCWasabi, Prplhz, sicklucker, nnn,thekushmountains.

To me Rels reads like town to much, if he is mafia he sure is fooling me.

Palmar might be town. Kruppe I'm not sure but I'm not seeing the scuminess. kush could be anything but I dont' really want to lynch him today because he usually stays AFK for long periods of time as scum, he's kinda easy to read the later the game goes. SL I forgot he was in the game, but him not doing anything D1 is possible for any alignment, so a lynch on him would be a pure policy. I want to read his filter before ruling him out but since I don't remember anything he's said I don't think I'll find anything interesting.
It's probably gonna be between DC and PRP.
And no worries about me I'm town.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 21 2016 20:02 GMT
#880
On July 22 2016 04:53 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 04:47 Koshi wrote:
On July 22 2016 04:45 Rels wrote:
Koshi explain to me how Kruppe is different from last game.

Try to read his first page. See how he formulates his posts around Vivax and Snickers. Free information pushed in the game.

This game there is only secrecy and roleplay. If we want any information we have to drag it out of him. Also the information post he made felt like something he had to make to get people to back off. While in the other game he made posts because he wanted to solve the game.

It is very obvious.

Explain to me then because for me it is kinda the same thing. Like his last big post:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 01:56 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
Aaai! Do not lynch me friends, Kruppe is most innocent! Kruppe solemnly swears!

Kruppe will be most preoccupied due the heat. It is current much too warm to plan a party of friends!

Some ponderings from friendly Kruppe:

Koshi's heart is in the right place. Alas, his mind is not.

Rels' envelope may have been delivered a bit too early. Kruppe observes that Rels' traitorous traits are denoted by a serious tone! Something Rels' lacked when Kruppe had the envelope delivered —worry not friends, Kruppe has many ways to switch its contents!—. Kruppe now ponders on Rels yet is not convinced of either his maliciousness or his innocence yet!

Both Skynx and EmperorChampion should know better! They have observed Kruppe's craftsmanship before! Yet they are firmly opposing Kruppe's party. Ludicrousness!
Kruppe yet ponders more on EmperorChampion. A glimpse of (genuine?) intelligence was observed —by none other than Kruppe himself!— when talking about poor, innocent Kruppe. Yet when confronted by Koshi's plain views, he simply fell back into the herd. For shame!
Traitorous Skynx should know better for certain! Kruppe expects Skynx to have deeper opinions other than defaulting on the mystery behind poorest Kruppe. Something he has even struggled with before! Most recently! Maliciousness indeed.

Kush's opinion is sharp, yet Kruppe argues that his opinion may be driven by a (nefarious?) agenda! Envelopes pending!

Palmar is bedridden. Yet a lazy man is easily underestimated. Kruppe gives a small nod towards Palmar. May he receive his envelope shortly.

He scumread me before but now it's more like null.
Skynx and EC are suspicious for

So he's clearly stating his rea

If you don't want to see the obvious there is no way I can help you.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft465
RuFF_SC2 203
ViBE105
Nina 92
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3411
GuemChi 1015
Leta 111
Terrorterran 86
Bale 39
NaDa 32
Dota 2
febbydoto6
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox904
Mew2King34
Other Games
summit1g7391
JimRising 592
C9.Mang0286
Trikslyr36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick749
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 90
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 7
• Azhi_Dahaki3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota274
League of Legends
• Lourlo1146
• Stunt345
Other Games
• Shiphtur512
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
11h 52m
The PondCast
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.