• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:23
CEST 18:23
KST 01:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8652 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 43

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 145 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 21 2016 19:23 GMT
#841
On July 22 2016 03:53 Palmar wrote:
yes, I don't remember a single post by him so he should be added to the list of 5.

Like can we all sort of agree on that list?

Skynx
Kush
Krupp
Tumble
Rels
DCW


We're lynching in here, right?

I see no reason to lynch either Skynx or TW.

DCW can be lynched.
I had a good night of sleep.
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
July 21 2016 19:25 GMT
#842
On July 22 2016 04:20 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 04:17 Tumblewood wrote:
rels I saw a post (or maybe it was two, I can't remember) so you'd better spew town to keep from getting lynched

First, this sentence is not missing something.
Second, why do (or did ?) you think that EC played this game and last game similarly ?

do you remember that post from early early d1 last game (two actually) where vorono scumread and voted ec based on two posts he made?
I was chilling I'm the obs qt and pissed that people were scumreading vorono and not lynching ec. yesterday I was feeling like a genius because I thought I had caught ec for the same thing but now I'm almost sure he can't be scum.
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
July 21 2016 19:27 GMT
#843
okay I read DC's filter and content-wise it sucks but that's much less important than mindset for newbies and I think his mindset is town. rels sorry but you're getting lynched today. I don't see anyone who is a better option than you.
good times for all
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 21 2016 19:28 GMT
#844
On July 22 2016 04:16 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 04:14 Rels wrote:
On July 22 2016 04:13 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 22 2016 04:10 Rels wrote:
On July 22 2016 04:09 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 22 2016 04:06 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 22 2016 04:04 Lunaticman wrote:
Was Haze fake claiming role too?

likely


I think that entire sequence was very weird. I think either palmar or Haze must be scum based on it.
I just wish I was vigilante so I could do it myself.

Bro (/girl) it was a joke


50% of Palmars posts qualify as "joke" or "troll" to me it just look like a scum with nowhere to hide.

It is non alignment indicative (NAI) for him.


So hes just a douche?

Actually I'm like the nicest guy.

Really

Like soft and fluffy and fun.
Computer says mafia
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 21 2016 19:29 GMT
#845
On July 22 2016 04:25 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 04:20 Rels wrote:
On July 22 2016 04:17 Tumblewood wrote:
rels I saw a post (or maybe it was two, I can't remember) so you'd better spew town to keep from getting lynched

First, this sentence is not missing something.
Second, why do (or did ?) you think that EC played this game and last game similarly ?

do you remember that post from early early d1 last game (two actually) where vorono scumread and voted ec based on two posts he made?
I was chilling I'm the obs qt and pissed that people were scumreading vorono and not lynching ec. yesterday I was feeling like a genius because I thought I had caught ec for the same thing but now I'm almost sure he can't be scum.

Alright. The post from last game:
On July 12 2016 09:52 vorono wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 12 2016 09:21 emperorchampion wrote:
Also just wondering, how come you don't feel comfortable leading a lynch? And also what do you mean by "a townie with a name"?

i voted you for this post

So you're saying EC have a similar post this game ? Which is it ?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 21 2016 19:29 GMT
#846
There is a 0% chance TW is mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 21 2016 19:30 GMT
#847
On July 22 2016 04:27 Tumblewood wrote:
okay I read DC's filter and content-wise it sucks but that's much less important than mindset for newbies and I think his mindset is town. rels sorry but you're getting lynched today. I don't see anyone who is a better option than you.

I'm reading it and I have the opposite conclusion.
Why are you scumreading me ?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 21 2016 19:31 GMT
#848
On July 22 2016 04:28 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 04:16 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 22 2016 04:14 Rels wrote:
On July 22 2016 04:13 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 22 2016 04:10 Rels wrote:
On July 22 2016 04:09 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 22 2016 04:06 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 22 2016 04:04 Lunaticman wrote:
Was Haze fake claiming role too?

likely


I think that entire sequence was very weird. I think either palmar or Haze must be scum based on it.
I just wish I was vigilante so I could do it myself.

Bro (/girl) it was a joke


50% of Palmars posts qualify as "joke" or "troll" to me it just look like a scum with nowhere to hide.

It is non alignment indicative (NAI) for him.


So hes just a douche?

Actually I'm like the nicest guy.

Really

Like soft and fluffy and fun.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
I had a good night of sleep.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 21 2016 19:31 GMT
#849
On July 22 2016 04:28 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 04:16 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 22 2016 04:14 Rels wrote:
On July 22 2016 04:13 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 22 2016 04:10 Rels wrote:
On July 22 2016 04:09 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 22 2016 04:06 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 22 2016 04:04 Lunaticman wrote:
Was Haze fake claiming role too?

likely


I think that entire sequence was very weird. I think either palmar or Haze must be scum based on it.
I just wish I was vigilante so I could do it myself.

Bro (/girl) it was a joke


50% of Palmars posts qualify as "joke" or "troll" to me it just look like a scum with nowhere to hide.

It is non alignment indicative (NAI) for him.


So hes just a douche?

Actually I'm like the nicest guy.

Really

Like soft and fluffy and fun.

9999999
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 21 2016 19:31 GMT
#850
Round and around and around and around we go
Oh now, tell me now, tell me now, tell me now you know.
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 21 2016 19:31 GMT
#851
On July 22 2016 04:19 Tumblewood wrote:
before I say that though I guess I should read DC's filter
@skynx why are you not lynching rels or kush?

I have my reasons.

+ Show Spoiler +
jk, I feel like kush has been ok and I liked some of the stuff rels pointed out in his second activity period.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 21 2016 19:32 GMT
#852
My modifications to Palmar's list are the same as Koshi's. Tumble and Skynx are both town.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 21 2016 19:32 GMT
#853
On July 22 2016 04:31 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 04:19 Tumblewood wrote:
before I say that though I guess I should read DC's filter
@skynx why are you not lynching rels or kush?

I have my reasons.

+ Show Spoiler +
jk, I feel like kush has been ok and I liked some of the stuff rels pointed out in his second activity period.

Give me the reasons. Why are they more likely town over mafia?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 21 2016 19:34 GMT
#854
You know what the problem is with rabbits? When you pet them they kinda shrink and don't make a noise. Only their little nose goes up and down. You really don't know if they like it or are just too petrified to run away.
I had a good night of sleep.
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 21 2016 19:35 GMT
#855
On July 22 2016 04:32 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 04:31 Skynx wrote:
On July 22 2016 04:19 Tumblewood wrote:
before I say that though I guess I should read DC's filter
@skynx why are you not lynching rels or kush?

I have my reasons.

+ Show Spoiler +
jk, I feel like kush has been ok and I liked some of the stuff rels pointed out in his second activity period.

Give me the reasons. Why are they more likely town over mafia?

Spoiler
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 21 2016 19:35 GMT
#856
On July 21 2016 23:08 Koshi wrote:
I have actually a good reason why Palmar is town:

Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 04:15 Palmar wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:02 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:01 Palmar wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:57 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:53 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:45 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:34 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:27 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:23 Skynx wrote:
[quote]
Without ever rolling town he doesn't know how to be town its simple. Even he does exact opposite of what he did its forced and noticeable.


Based on this I'm putting down my vote for now on EC.

Even if he turns green you will be the next auto lynch. Or rather a blue should check you during the night to save a lynch target.

I will change the vote if someone comes up with a better argument for a d1 lynch.

What does emperors alignment has anything to do with mine? I haven't even read him yet.
Also you say what i just said is convincing enough for you to vote on ec. But i didn't say anything new or something related to his specific behaviour here.
So, thats kind of a shitty vote. Why is he mafia?


I think it was a good argument, and votes generate friction, which generates more content. I am totally fine voting for someone if I think the argument is good enough especially on day 1. What I find confusing is why you would demote your own arugment, that is very strange.

I actually think he is fighting for his life as a townie, but the day is far from over.


I dunno if this makes sense. Why would you vote for a town person?

Also I am far from fighting for my life. I am "defending" my self from tumble because his arguments are so weak, they are leading me to think that he might be scum.


Voting for people is a common tactic this generates pressure which generates misstakes, you can switch your vote anytime unless I am missing something.


Go forth and make mistakes my friend


Maybe you should give us a list of our reads so far and some thoughts. You have been chilling far to much.


ok.

100% town - aka never lynching.
Prplhz
Skynx

Likely town:
Tumblewood
emperorchampion
Rels

Null, no reason to lynch but no real reason to townread
Palmar
DCWasabi
Koshi
Gracaroni

null, possibly scum because I haven't really noticed them
nnn_thekushmountains
Lunaticman

Scummy/possibly mafia
sicklucker
Kruppe the eel


The (better) townreads in this list were really fast and on point. prplhz, EC and Skynx.

Would be bad play if Palmar is mafia. Well... Not bad play, but it would hurt mafia agenda.

How did you end up townreading Palmar based off a list that was randomly generated? He even put himself as null, but I figured it was a non-role pm reading thing.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 21 2016 19:36 GMT
#857
On July 22 2016 04:35 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 23:08 Koshi wrote:
I have actually a good reason why Palmar is town:

On July 21 2016 04:15 Palmar wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:02 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:01 Palmar wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:57 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:53 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:45 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:34 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:27 Lunaticman wrote:
[quote]

Based on this I'm putting down my vote for now on EC.

Even if he turns green you will be the next auto lynch. Or rather a blue should check you during the night to save a lynch target.

I will change the vote if someone comes up with a better argument for a d1 lynch.

What does emperors alignment has anything to do with mine? I haven't even read him yet.
Also you say what i just said is convincing enough for you to vote on ec. But i didn't say anything new or something related to his specific behaviour here.
So, thats kind of a shitty vote. Why is he mafia?


I think it was a good argument, and votes generate friction, which generates more content. I am totally fine voting for someone if I think the argument is good enough especially on day 1. What I find confusing is why you would demote your own arugment, that is very strange.

I actually think he is fighting for his life as a townie, but the day is far from over.


I dunno if this makes sense. Why would you vote for a town person?

Also I am far from fighting for my life. I am "defending" my self from tumble because his arguments are so weak, they are leading me to think that he might be scum.


Voting for people is a common tactic this generates pressure which generates misstakes, you can switch your vote anytime unless I am missing something.


Go forth and make mistakes my friend


Maybe you should give us a list of our reads so far and some thoughts. You have been chilling far to much.


ok.

100% town - aka never lynching.
Prplhz
Skynx

Likely town:
Tumblewood
emperorchampion
Rels

Null, no reason to lynch but no real reason to townread
Palmar
DCWasabi
Koshi
Gracaroni

null, possibly scum because I haven't really noticed them
nnn_thekushmountains
Lunaticman

Scummy/possibly mafia
sicklucker
Kruppe the eel


The (better) townreads in this list were really fast and on point. prplhz, EC and Skynx.

Would be bad play if Palmar is mafia. Well... Not bad play, but it would hurt mafia agenda.

How did you end up townreading Palmar based off a list that was randomly generated? He even put himself as null, but I figured it was a non-role pm reading thing.

how the fuck was I supposed to know it was rng? The reasoning is literally in the fucking post you quoted.
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 21 2016 19:36 GMT
#858
EC and Lunatic both pointed out problems with Palmar's list. Townie.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 21 2016 19:39 GMT
#859
On July 22 2016 04:36 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 04:35 Grackaroni wrote:
On July 21 2016 23:08 Koshi wrote:
I have actually a good reason why Palmar is town:

On July 21 2016 04:15 Palmar wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:02 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:01 Palmar wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:57 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:53 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:45 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:34 Skynx wrote:
[quote]
What does emperors alignment has anything to do with mine? I haven't even read him yet.
Also you say what i just said is convincing enough for you to vote on ec. But i didn't say anything new or something related to his specific behaviour here.
So, thats kind of a shitty vote. Why is he mafia?


I think it was a good argument, and votes generate friction, which generates more content. I am totally fine voting for someone if I think the argument is good enough especially on day 1. What I find confusing is why you would demote your own arugment, that is very strange.

I actually think he is fighting for his life as a townie, but the day is far from over.


I dunno if this makes sense. Why would you vote for a town person?

Also I am far from fighting for my life. I am "defending" my self from tumble because his arguments are so weak, they are leading me to think that he might be scum.


Voting for people is a common tactic this generates pressure which generates misstakes, you can switch your vote anytime unless I am missing something.


Go forth and make mistakes my friend


Maybe you should give us a list of our reads so far and some thoughts. You have been chilling far to much.


ok.

100% town - aka never lynching.
Prplhz
Skynx

Likely town:
Tumblewood
emperorchampion
Rels

Null, no reason to lynch but no real reason to townread
Palmar
DCWasabi
Koshi
Gracaroni

null, possibly scum because I haven't really noticed them
nnn_thekushmountains
Lunaticman

Scummy/possibly mafia
sicklucker
Kruppe the eel


The (better) townreads in this list were really fast and on point. prplhz, EC and Skynx.

Would be bad play if Palmar is mafia. Well... Not bad play, but it would hurt mafia agenda.

How did you end up townreading Palmar based off a list that was randomly generated? He even put himself as null, but I figured it was a non-role pm reading thing.

how the fuck was I supposed to know it was rng? The reasoning is literally in the fucking post you quoted.

Seems like a buddying attempt. On a separate note I don't really understood why everyone is townreading prplhz.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 21 2016 19:40 GMT
#860
I don't seeing anything scummy there but he isn't bleeding town to me.
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM417
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 417
TKL 201
ProTech158
ByuN 141
SteadfastSC 109
UpATreeSC 38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32149
Calm 3227
Shuttle 2718
Jaedong 1228
Mini 784
EffOrt 615
Horang2 531
Soma 503
ZerO 252
Rush 242
[ Show more ]
Soulkey 226
Snow 170
firebathero 112
910 87
hero 83
Zeus 75
Mong 72
Mind 72
Shine 46
Hyun 38
Free 35
sorry 33
Sharp 31
ToSsGirL 26
Yoon 25
PianO 23
Killer 21
JYJ 20
Aegong 19
Terrorterran 19
Trap 19
Bale 18
scan(afreeca) 13
Sacsri 12
HiyA 12
Rock 11
Sexy 11
Hm[arnc] 8
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5876
Dendi1332
League of Legends
KnowMe26
Counter-Strike
fl0m4047
x6flipin608
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
ChuDatz39
Other Games
singsing2043
Liquid`RaSZi1299
hiko719
ceh9405
Beastyqt390
Khaldor297
crisheroes283
dupreeh257
Livibee209
420jenkins202
C9.Mang0135
QueenE117
Trikslyr85
Dewaltoss55
ZerO(Twitch)17
IndyStarCraft 9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH283
• Hinosc 14
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3669
• WagamamaTV477
League of Legends
• Nemesis2010
• TFBlade212
Other Games
• Shiphtur785
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 37m
INu's Battles
18h 37m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
20h 37m
OSC
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.