• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:40
CEST 19:40
KST 02:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10120 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 41

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 145 Next
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 21 2016 18:45 GMT
#801
On July 22 2016 03:41 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 03:39 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 22 2016 03:32 Palmar wrote:
On July 22 2016 02:55 Koshi wrote:
On July 22 2016 02:49 emperorchampion wrote:
Also at what point do we just lynch palmar for trolling and not making any sense =/

When there is disconnect between his scumhunting posts or he proven is plain wrong.

example.
He had Rels as town before and Kruppe mafia, but now he is lynching Rels and saying Kruppe is a 100% crapshoot. Why?


Kruppe is a crapshot, but as always with policy lynches, there exists a reason to play like he does as mafia, and none as town, so technically he should objectively be mafia.

On the other hand, trolls rarely care if they're playing anti town so whatever.

Also, bro.

I'm not joking, the list post was literally me randomizing the people in the game and adding some categories headers. I think my own name is in one of the null categories. It's 100% bullshit and should be treated as such.


Either you are highlighting some serious flaws with everyone in this game right now, or you are lying. And I'm honestly not sure which. Probably it's true that RNG has the same reading capabilities as 13 humans.

OK, so then what was the motivation for your initial vote on lunatic?


Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 04:01 Palmar wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:57 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:53 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:45 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:34 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:27 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:23 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:20 Tumblewood wrote:
and I don't get how ec can be scum three games in a row, then act the exact same way the next game and notbe scumread

Without ever rolling town he doesn't know how to be town its simple. Even he does exact opposite of what he did its forced and noticeable.


Based on this I'm putting down my vote for now on EC.

Even if he turns green you will be the next auto lynch. Or rather a blue should check you during the night to save a lynch target.

I will change the vote if someone comes up with a better argument for a d1 lynch.

What does emperors alignment has anything to do with mine? I haven't even read him yet.
Also you say what i just said is convincing enough for you to vote on ec. But i didn't say anything new or something related to his specific behaviour here.
So, thats kind of a shitty vote. Why is he mafia?


I think it was a good argument, and votes generate friction, which generates more content. I am totally fine voting for someone if I think the argument is good enough especially on day 1. What I find confusing is why you would demote your own arugment, that is very strange.

I actually think he is fighting for his life as a townie, but the day is far from over.


I dunno if this makes sense. Why would you vote for a town person?

Also I am far from fighting for my life. I am "defending" my self from tumble because his arguments are so weak, they are leading me to think that he might be scum.


Voting for people is a common tactic this generates pressure which generates misstakes, you can switch your vote anytime unless I am missing something.


Go forth and make mistakes my friend


I thought his post about trying to force people to make mistakes by voting them was dumb in a fun way, so I voted him "to try to get him to make mistakes".

ie: I voted him to troll his reasoning.


idontknowwhatiexpected.gif
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 21 2016 18:45 GMT
#802
it seems like alot of work. maybe ill do it and get skyx lynched when i get back
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 21 2016 18:45 GMT
#803
On July 22 2016 03:44 emperorchampion wrote:
deadline is 3hrs, votes are a mess. I'm feeling OK since rels has yet to show up which seems pretty scummy and at the same time not OK since I don't know if anyone has really defended him at all.

Kruppe's post about rels was kind of wierd, like I feel a bit like he could have been trying to save him by saying "oh I scum read him for this initially, but now I don't see it". But at the same time, I think it would be a good oppourtunity for mafia to take credit if rels does flip red. So I dunno how I feel about that overall.

your latter sentence is the correct stance to have, you list both the right default look, and why you shouldn't read too much into it.
Computer says mafia
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 21 2016 18:46 GMT
#804
yo I'm home. And I'm not getting lynched 'cause I am have nothing to do until deadline apart from eating (=
First, catching up
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 21 2016 18:46 GMT
#805
On July 22 2016 03:45 sicklucker wrote:
it seems like alot of work. maybe ill do it and get skyx lynched when i get back

Skynx, Kush, Rels, maybe Krupperino

I think Koshi, Lunatic and Emperor are town. I also think prplhz has some townie sass. You've been underwhelming but whatever
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 21 2016 18:46 GMT
#806
I actually think Grack has been fine.
Computer says mafia
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 21 2016 18:47 GMT
#807
sl seems pretty town over the last page

DC has become a bit of a wildcard, could be an OK vote at this point

prpl I think is town for now
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 21 2016 18:48 GMT
#808
DC I forgot, but I also randomly opened his filter at some point and thought "well he's at least not obvious mafia".
Computer says mafia
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 21 2016 18:49 GMT
#809
tumble completely dropped off also, so there's that
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 21 2016 18:53 GMT
#810
what reason did prpl have for suggesting lynch on rels. It seemed a bit out of the blue
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 21 2016 18:53 GMT
#811
yes, I don't remember a single post by him so he should be added to the list of 5.

Like can we all sort of agree on that list?

Skynx
Kush
Krupp
Tumble
Rels

We're lynching in here, right?
Computer says mafia
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 21 2016 18:54 GMT
#812
On July 21 2016 22:48 Koshi wrote:
↓Weird logic.
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 20:57 Rels wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:30 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
Such mystery! Friend Kruppe has two sets of —most beautifully written by Kruppe himself— invitations.

Red envelopes! Warm invitations to the most (in?)famous and lustrous (in some way) inn in Darujhistan; the Phoenix Inn!

Blue envelopes! Calming invitations to the mysterious inn in.. Darujhistan(?); the Crossroad Inn!

Where will Kruppe truly be? What table will be filled with the most delicious pastries, the toughest of drinks and hosted by the most magnanimous host of all, Kruppe?


Kruppe cordially extends a red envelope to both Rels and Koshi. A pair of two indeed! Kruppe extends a warm welcome to the Phoenix Inn! (And of course, dear Koshi, a book with friend Kruppe in it is worth reading a thousand times over!)

Kruppe also extends two mysterious blue envelopes! One to Skynx and one to EmperorChampion. An enigma indeed! Kruppe would welcome the both of you to the Crossroad Inn!

Kruppe posting 15 minutes after being called out by Palmar is suspicious.



What's wrong with it ?
I think you're town now
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 18:55 GMT
#813
this is what I am thinking about Palmar right now.

[image loading]
Failure is not an option
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 21 2016 18:55 GMT
#814
Solid reason, or well, a non-scummy way of doing things in the game.

Good plan.
On July 22 2016 00:36 prplhz wrote:
Just start stacking votes on Rels and see where it leads.

Pros: He's scum
Cons: Maybe he's town but then we'll figure out something else

But seriously, we need this to go somewhere other than 6 different directions and Rels could absolutely be scum. So start stacking votes on him.

Computer says mafia
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 21 2016 18:56 GMT
#815
On July 22 2016 03:53 Palmar wrote:
yes, I don't remember a single post by him so he should be added to the list of 5.

Like can we all sort of agree on that list?

Skynx
Kush
Krupp
Tumble
Rels

We're lynching in here, right?

I hope I find your reasons for scumreading me at some point while I read the thread
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 21 2016 18:56 GMT
#816
Fkin hell i always forget about DC, I want to lynch him.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 21 2016 18:58 GMT
#817
On July 21 2016 23:08 Koshi wrote:
I have actually a good reason why Palmar is town:

Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 04:15 Palmar wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:02 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:01 Palmar wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:57 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:53 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:45 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:34 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:27 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:23 Skynx wrote:
[quote]
Without ever rolling town he doesn't know how to be town its simple. Even he does exact opposite of what he did its forced and noticeable.


Based on this I'm putting down my vote for now on EC.

Even if he turns green you will be the next auto lynch. Or rather a blue should check you during the night to save a lynch target.

I will change the vote if someone comes up with a better argument for a d1 lynch.

What does emperors alignment has anything to do with mine? I haven't even read him yet.
Also you say what i just said is convincing enough for you to vote on ec. But i didn't say anything new or something related to his specific behaviour here.
So, thats kind of a shitty vote. Why is he mafia?


I think it was a good argument, and votes generate friction, which generates more content. I am totally fine voting for someone if I think the argument is good enough especially on day 1. What I find confusing is why you would demote your own arugment, that is very strange.

I actually think he is fighting for his life as a townie, but the day is far from over.


I dunno if this makes sense. Why would you vote for a town person?

Also I am far from fighting for my life. I am "defending" my self from tumble because his arguments are so weak, they are leading me to think that he might be scum.


Voting for people is a common tactic this generates pressure which generates misstakes, you can switch your vote anytime unless I am missing something.


Go forth and make mistakes my friend


Maybe you should give us a list of our reads so far and some thoughts. You have been chilling far to much.


ok.

100% town - aka never lynching.
Prplhz
Skynx

Likely town:
Tumblewood
emperorchampion
Rels

Null, no reason to lynch but no real reason to townread
Palmar
DCWasabi
Koshi
Gracaroni

null, possibly scum because I haven't really noticed them
nnn_thekushmountains
Lunaticman

Scummy/possibly mafia
sicklucker
Kruppe the eel


The (better) townreads in this list were really fast and on point. prplhz, EC and Skynx.

Would be bad play if Palmar is mafia. Well... Not bad play, but it would hurt mafia agenda.

Why do you think prp is town ?
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 18:58 GMT
#818
I think Rels feels wrong for lynching day 1, I think he actually contributed to the town. There are better choices. Hell I'd rather hang Kruppe because he makes no sense to me even though he puts efforts into the posts.
Failure is not an option
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 21 2016 18:59 GMT
#819
On July 21 2016 23:20 Koshi wrote:
Rels: His 3 scumtargets in his scumlist rub me the wrong way. Not enough focus on them before he made the list. Just 1 comment to justify the position. But nowhere there was any really pushing or convincing the thread.

Bad bad bad. Of course it's like that, I stopped mid-catching up 'cause my lunch break was over. I'm set on nobody so it's normal I'm not focusing on nobody.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 21 2016 19:00 GMT
#820
On July 22 2016 03:58 Lunaticman wrote:
I think Rels feels wrong for lynching day 1, I think he actually contributed to the town. There are better choices. Hell I'd rather hang Kruppe because he makes no sense to me even though he puts efforts into the posts.

My contribution this game has been super small. Are you comparing me to only Kruppe or do you have other person in mind ?
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 243
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 118
BRAT_OK 75
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3341
Bisu 2007
Soulkey 1069
EffOrt 526
Larva 380
Mini 376
ZerO 205
Dewaltoss 187
hero 93
Mind 73
[ Show more ]
Sharp 68
sorry 63
Shinee 53
Barracks 40
Sea.KH 33
Bale 27
Trap 24
Terrorterran 21
NaDa 20
ToSsGirL 19
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 12
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Dendi1253
XaKoH 429
420jenkins412
League of Legends
Reynor73
Counter-Strike
fl0m4223
pashabiceps846
Fnx 663
x6flipin437
edward24
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu422
Other Games
Grubby2436
Liquid`RaSZi1591
FrodaN752
XBOCT263
Livibee187
TKL 123
C9.Mang0113
QueenE93
RotterdaM41
Mew2King36
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 67
• Reevou 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 41
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3073
• TFBlade758
Other Games
• Shiphtur637
• WagamamaTV580
• imaqtpie361
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 20m
Patches Events
22h 20m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.