• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:45
CEST 18:45
KST 01:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9330 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 39

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 145 Next
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 21 2016 17:58 GMT
#761
On July 21 2016 21:03 Lunaticman wrote:
Another one of my current lists:

100% Green Town
4) Lunaticman


Town read so far:
3) Skynx
5) emperorchampion
2) DCWasabi
10) Tumblewood
6) Rels
8) Gracaroni

Nullread:
11) Kruppe the eel
9) nnn_thekushmountains
1) Prplhz

Scummy:
13) Palmar
7) sicklucker
12) Koshi

cringe

I am extremly happy with the way the game has progressed, there is a lot of content to use for day 2.




sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 21 2016 17:59 GMT
#762
cringe
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 21 2016 18:01 GMT
#763
On July 22 2016 01:56 Kruppe the Eel wrote:
Aaai! Do not lynch me friends, Kruppe is most innocent! Kruppe solemnly swears!

Kruppe will be most preoccupied due the heat. It is current much too warm to plan a party of friends!

Some ponderings from friendly Kruppe:

Koshi's heart is in the right place. Alas, his mind is not.

Rels' envelope may have been delivered a bit too early. Kruppe observes that Rels' traitorous traits are denoted by a serious tone! Something Rels' lacked when Kruppe had the envelope delivered —worry not friends, Kruppe has many ways to switch its contents!—. Kruppe now ponders on Rels yet is not convinced of either his maliciousness or his innocence yet!

Both Skynx and EmperorChampion should know better! They have observed Kruppe's craftsmanship before! Yet they are firmly opposing Kruppe's party. Ludicrousness!
Kruppe yet ponders more on EmperorChampion. A glimpse of (genuine?) intelligence was observed —by none other than Kruppe himself!— when talking about poor, innocent Kruppe. Yet when confronted by Koshi's plain views, he simply fell back into the herd. For shame!
Traitorous Skynx should know better for certain! Kruppe expects Skynx to have deeper opinions other than defaulting on the mystery behind poorest Kruppe. Something he has even struggled with before! Most recently! Maliciousness indeed.

Kush's opinion is sharp, yet Kruppe argues that his opinion may be driven by a (nefarious?) agenda! Envelopes pending!

Palmar is bedridden. Yet a lazy man is easily underestimated. Kruppe gives a small nod towards Palmar. May he receive his envelope shortly.

skynx is mafia because he doesn't see you are playing the same as last game?

I think it was pretty much proven that you are not playing the same as last game. You did nothing so far. It is only logical
to want to lynch you.

Explain to me how EC is mafia. He clearly is playing completely different than last games and is trying to solve the and find mafia.



None of your reads are explained properly. The roleplaying is all good fun but last game you were able to let good information shine through. This time? You are hiding between it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 21 2016 18:02 GMT
#764
between = behind
I had a good night of sleep.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 21 2016 18:02 GMT
#765
On July 21 2016 22:29 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 22:26 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:19 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:08 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:06 Skynx wrote:
Lunaticman, do you have romanian ties in the family?


No, not that I am aware of, I don't understand what the point of the question is?


There used to be a thread where a bunch of Romanians didn't understand lines and lines of sarcasm than didn't take serious stuff serious. It became a meme on TL but i can't find it now


Yes I can understand that, tbh it is really hard to tell sarcasm or trolling on a forum post. I guess you need experience in the matter. In my opinion it doesn't aid the town at all and only sows confusion. There is also the possibility that it actually means something. That is why I tried asking every time I find it confusing.

It also an effective way to trap people. Example:

I think x is scummy because reasons and I work in mysterious ways.

What do you mean that doesnt add content what are you basing this on?

HAHA noob dont you realize I was joking.

etc.

Inside jokes are also hard for beginners, for obvious reasons.

Well, how that applies to you is that Palmar was trolling when he said "I'm rookie" or "I forgot my reasons, sry". You should have felt no pressure if you were town and simply laugh in his face. But the way you reacted to this whole situation makes you vote worthy from my pow.


lunatic man is town. pretty much the only thing im certain of. Needs his radar checked but hes town
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 18:06 GMT
#766
On July 22 2016 02:57 emperorchampion wrote:
I feel like he could be godfather. It kinda makes sense to me, sorta what I was trying to do last game.


well if rels turns up blue or green, the vigilante should just off him to save us the trouble.
Failure is not an option
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 21 2016 18:06 GMT
#767
On July 21 2016 23:02 Koshi wrote:
Lunaticman


Stop annoying this man. Work with him. Not against him.

You will see he is town if you work with him.

Stop your tunnels.


this. koshi might be a bro
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 18:10 GMT
#768
On July 22 2016 02:47 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 02:44 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 22 2016 00:42 prplhz wrote:
Koshi isn't mafia and you have no idea what nnn_thekushmountains is.

Also, I'm the vigilante so you're lying about being the parity cop.


How does this conflict?


You of all people should know, you started a post chain about it!


Maybe I was unclear, I was thinking about the Vigilante versus parity cop. Does one exclude the other or are they the same thing?
I was confused by the statement.

I mean is he lying because he claimed cop?
Failure is not an option
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 21 2016 18:11 GMT
#769
On July 21 2016 23:20 Grackaroni wrote:
I still think Kush has a good chance of being mafia, but it's pretty clear by now that nobody else thinks so and I don't think there's much I can do about that.


ya he might be. the fact your voting him and im voting you and then he votes me..does not even understand that is a stupid thing to do is something. Like I would never in 100 years vote a person who is voting a person for voting.

Im literally voting you for voting kush and then kush votes me...

Its actually a wtf moment
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 21 2016 18:13 GMT
#770
On July 21 2016 23:27 Lunaticman wrote:
I think Koshi right now might be the best investigator target followed by EC.

He has really backed me in the thread the last few pages but I don't know if that is good or bad. If he is scum I will never see it.

I hope Palmer goes online soon and hardclaims a role.


its because your very obvious new town anyone good can see it. nothing to see here. most mafia would try to murder you
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 21 2016 18:14 GMT
#771
like koshi probably rolled town again for like the 20th game inarow sign. I really want to lynch him too
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 21 2016 18:18 GMT
#772
On July 22 2016 01:19 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 01:11 Koshi wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/511409-onegu-is-the-best-host-mafia?user=Kruppe the Eel

You see? I don't even have to read till the end of his first page to see he is advancing the game in his own style. Which was pretty fun when I read it.


This game? Nothing.


It is not blind luck. He is way more underwhelming than his last game. He was one of the first to see Vivax was town and Snickers mafia in that game.



DISCLAIMER: I actually do not know if Kruppe was town in that game.


Yeah he was town.

At the same time, we don't really know if he's advancing this game or not. For instance he also was heavy on the ksc lynch train last game, who ended up being town.

And here he is one of the first to cast suspicion on rels, which seems to be a popular thing.

I dunno the more I think about it, the less I want to lynch him. Also I like playing with kruppe , so by this I would prefer to lynch sicklucker over kruppe


you really dont like me do you
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 21 2016 18:19 GMT
#773
I am reading your posts sl. You are not alone in this world.
I had a good night of sleep.
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 21 2016 18:20 GMT
#774
On July 22 2016 03:18 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 01:19 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 22 2016 01:11 Koshi wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/511409-onegu-is-the-best-host-mafia?user=Kruppe the Eel

You see? I don't even have to read till the end of his first page to see he is advancing the game in his own style. Which was pretty fun when I read it.


This game? Nothing.


It is not blind luck. He is way more underwhelming than his last game. He was one of the first to see Vivax was town and Snickers mafia in that game.



DISCLAIMER: I actually do not know if Kruppe was town in that game.


Yeah he was town.

At the same time, we don't really know if he's advancing this game or not. For instance he also was heavy on the ksc lynch train last game, who ended up being town.

And here he is one of the first to cast suspicion on rels, which seems to be a popular thing.

I dunno the more I think about it, the less I want to lynch him. Also I like playing with kruppe , so by this I would prefer to lynch sicklucker over kruppe


you really dont like me do you


No dislike, just think kruppe is funnier
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 21 2016 18:20 GMT
#775
feels like it man
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 21 2016 18:20 GMT
#776
Game is hard.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 21 2016 18:21 GMT
#777
Noooooooooo I lost my medic icon when did i hit 4k
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 21 2016 18:22 GMT
#778
On July 22 2016 03:10 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 02:47 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 22 2016 02:44 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 22 2016 00:42 prplhz wrote:
Koshi isn't mafia and you have no idea what nnn_thekushmountains is.

Also, I'm the vigilante so you're lying about being the parity cop.


How does this conflict?


You of all people should know, you started a post chain about it!


Maybe I was unclear, I was thinking about the Vigilante versus parity cop. Does one exclude the other or are they the same thing?
I was confused by the statement.

I mean is he lying because he claimed cop?


Sigh, it's because of the game setup. One setup has parity cop the other has vigilante, but not both together
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 21 2016 18:23 GMT
#779
sorry sl will be 100% nicer in the future
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 21 2016 18:23 GMT
#780
Well, game is actually very hard. Grack responded well to my scumlran on him. Lunatic's gona flip town aint he?
Not sure if i want a Rels lynch.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech150
UpATreeSC 113
BRAT_OK 56
mouzHeroMarine 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3857
Bisu 1698
Soulkey 1349
EffOrt 995
Mini 626
Larva 399
ZerO 331
Horang2 294
actioN 222
ggaemo 164
[ Show more ]
hero 83
Mind 83
Dewaltoss 78
Shinee 70
Sharp 70
sorry 58
Sea.KH 58
Snow 48
Barracks 43
Hyun 41
Bale 31
Trap 30
ToSsGirL 22
NaDa 18
Terrorterran 17
Rock 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 10
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
zelot 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5788
Dendi1173
XaKoH 376
420jenkins337
League of Legends
Reynor68
Counter-Strike
fl0m3275
Fnx 658
pashabiceps636
x6flipin610
edward35
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes407
Liquid`Hasu1
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1517
hiko846
FrodaN524
XBOCT212
Livibee172
TKL 104
QueenE103
C9.Mang066
Mew2King41
ZerO(Twitch)23
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 54
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 40
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV653
League of Legends
• Nemesis3980
• TFBlade778
Other Games
• Shiphtur422
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 15m
Patches Events
23h 15m
The PondCast
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.