• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:33
CEST 11:33
KST 18:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8848 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 37

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 145 Next
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 15:22 GMT
#721
On July 22 2016 00:15 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 23:52 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 23:48 emperorchampion wrote:
The issue is that I have no idea who scum could be


Isn't it hard playing as town?

I think Koshi made some good points. But I dont want Palmer to walk especially since he hasn't been active.


Koshi did make some good points. My slight suspicion on kush taints my views of koshi though, since I think that koshi gave a kinda wierd defense of kush.

I dunno, so far I think it's harder to play as mafia, also waaay more stressful!


We really need to decide someone to lynch, I am a little bit lost atm if my read is not correct.
Failure is not an option
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 21 2016 15:35 GMT
#722
On July 21 2016 22:37 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 22:24 prplhz wrote:
On July 21 2016 21:45 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 21:40 Skynx wrote:
So I'm assuming you sr Palmar based on the fact that he voted you without any reason to save his scumbuddy emp?


It sure seems that way to me, unless you have something to add.

how does this make ANY sense when emperorchapmion isn't even your scum read

you're literally saying Palmar is scum because emperorchampion is scum. but emperorchampion isn't scum but Palmar is still scum.

???


No.

Ec was accused of being scummy because of a meta read.

I thought the accusation was interesting and valid. I voted for him because of it.

He defended himself by accusing me, I explained why that was a mistake and that it would have gotten him lynched IRL.

Palmer springs up and tries to redirect the attention and makes a several contradictions which makes him super scummy in my eyes.

I vote for Palmer.

Everyone starts to question my reads and the way I play which makes me think I am onto something. I just think I hit a nerve and I won't let it go unless Palmer hard claims a blue role.



I hard claim parity cop.
Computer says mafia
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
July 21 2016 15:36 GMT
#723
Just start stacking votes on Rels and see where it leads.

Pros: He's scum
Cons: Maybe he's town but then we'll figure out something else

But seriously, we need this to go somewhere other than 6 different directions and Rels could absolutely be scum. So start stacking votes on him.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
July 21 2016 15:36 GMT
#724
On July 22 2016 00:35 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 22:37 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:24 prplhz wrote:
On July 21 2016 21:45 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 21:40 Skynx wrote:
So I'm assuming you sr Palmar based on the fact that he voted you without any reason to save his scumbuddy emp?


It sure seems that way to me, unless you have something to add.

how does this make ANY sense when emperorchapmion isn't even your scum read

you're literally saying Palmar is scum because emperorchampion is scum. but emperorchampion isn't scum but Palmar is still scum.

???


No.

Ec was accused of being scummy because of a meta read.

I thought the accusation was interesting and valid. I voted for him because of it.

He defended himself by accusing me, I explained why that was a mistake and that it would have gotten him lynched IRL.

Palmer springs up and tries to redirect the attention and makes a several contradictions which makes him super scummy in my eyes.

I vote for Palmer.

Everyone starts to question my reads and the way I play which makes me think I am onto something. I just think I hit a nerve and I won't let it go unless Palmer hard claims a blue role.



I hard claim parity cop.

Can you just leave Lunaticman alone? He's distracting enough as it is.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 15:37 GMT
#725
On July 22 2016 00:35 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 22:37 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:24 prplhz wrote:
On July 21 2016 21:45 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 21:40 Skynx wrote:
So I'm assuming you sr Palmar based on the fact that he voted you without any reason to save his scumbuddy emp?


It sure seems that way to me, unless you have something to add.

how does this make ANY sense when emperorchapmion isn't even your scum read

you're literally saying Palmar is scum because emperorchampion is scum. but emperorchampion isn't scum but Palmar is still scum.

???


No.

Ec was accused of being scummy because of a meta read.

I thought the accusation was interesting and valid. I voted for him because of it.

He defended himself by accusing me, I explained why that was a mistake and that it would have gotten him lynched IRL.

Palmer springs up and tries to redirect the attention and makes a several contradictions which makes him super scummy in my eyes.

I vote for Palmer.

Everyone starts to question my reads and the way I play which makes me think I am onto something. I just think I hit a nerve and I won't let it go unless Palmer hard claims a blue role.



I hard claim parity cop.


Now we are in business, this changes a lot. Please tell us who you scum read for day 1 lynch.
Failure is not an option
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 21 2016 15:38 GMT
#726
(also, if Lunaticman isn't town this game is amazing, but there's like 99.9% chance he is town because faking this level of fail is really, really difficult).

Also Koshi is mafia.

Also Kush is mafia

Rest I don't know. But maybe not Koshi, but maybe he is. Let's kill Kush though.

Grack should not be lynched, and Kruppe is just a blind luck policy lynch (which is fine and I don't mind).
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 21 2016 15:38 GMT
#727
On July 22 2016 00:37 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 00:35 Palmar wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:37 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:24 prplhz wrote:
On July 21 2016 21:45 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 21:40 Skynx wrote:
So I'm assuming you sr Palmar based on the fact that he voted you without any reason to save his scumbuddy emp?


It sure seems that way to me, unless you have something to add.

how does this make ANY sense when emperorchapmion isn't even your scum read

you're literally saying Palmar is scum because emperorchampion is scum. but emperorchampion isn't scum but Palmar is still scum.

???


No.

Ec was accused of being scummy because of a meta read.

I thought the accusation was interesting and valid. I voted for him because of it.

He defended himself by accusing me, I explained why that was a mistake and that it would have gotten him lynched IRL.

Palmer springs up and tries to redirect the attention and makes a several contradictions which makes him super scummy in my eyes.

I vote for Palmer.

Everyone starts to question my reads and the way I play which makes me think I am onto something. I just think I hit a nerve and I won't let it go unless Palmer hard claims a blue role.



I hard claim parity cop.


Now we are in business, this changes a lot. Please tell us who you scum read for day 1 lynch.


It's Kush, you should vote with me because now you know I'm confirmed town.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 21 2016 15:40 GMT
#728
On July 22 2016 00:36 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 00:35 Palmar wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:37 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:24 prplhz wrote:
On July 21 2016 21:45 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 21:40 Skynx wrote:
So I'm assuming you sr Palmar based on the fact that he voted you without any reason to save his scumbuddy emp?


It sure seems that way to me, unless you have something to add.

how does this make ANY sense when emperorchapmion isn't even your scum read

you're literally saying Palmar is scum because emperorchampion is scum. but emperorchampion isn't scum but Palmar is still scum.

???


No.

Ec was accused of being scummy because of a meta read.

I thought the accusation was interesting and valid. I voted for him because of it.

He defended himself by accusing me, I explained why that was a mistake and that it would have gotten him lynched IRL.

Palmer springs up and tries to redirect the attention and makes a several contradictions which makes him super scummy in my eyes.

I vote for Palmer.

Everyone starts to question my reads and the way I play which makes me think I am onto something. I just think I hit a nerve and I won't let it go unless Palmer hard claims a blue role.



I hard claim parity cop.

Can you just leave Lunaticman alone? He's distracting enough as it is.


It's too much fun
Computer says mafia
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 21 2016 15:41 GMT
#729
On July 22 2016 00:36 prplhz wrote:
Just start stacking votes on Rels and see where it leads.

Pros: He's scum
Cons: Maybe he's town but then we'll figure out something else

But seriously, we need this to go somewhere other than 6 different directions and Rels could absolutely be scum. So start stacking votes on him.


I think i agree with this the most
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
July 21 2016 15:42 GMT
#730
Koshi isn't mafia and you have no idea what nnn_thekushmountains is.

Also, I'm the vigilante so you're lying about being the parity cop.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 21 2016 15:44 GMT
#731
People I am willing to vote atm:

rels, kush, sicklucker, kruppe
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 21 2016 15:45 GMT
#732
On July 22 2016 00:41 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 00:36 prplhz wrote:
Just start stacking votes on Rels and see where it leads.

Pros: He's scum
Cons: Maybe he's town but then we'll figure out something else

But seriously, we need this to go somewhere other than 6 different directions and Rels could absolutely be scum. So start stacking votes on him.


I think i agree with this the most

I actually forgot rels is in the game and I'll join in with prplhz's cause.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 21 2016 15:46 GMT
#733
Lunatic, you now have two claimed blues to sheep and they both agree, it's time to do the right thing and vote Rels
Computer says mafia
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 21 2016 15:46 GMT
#734
On July 22 2016 00:45 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 00:41 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 22 2016 00:36 prplhz wrote:
Just start stacking votes on Rels and see where it leads.

Pros: He's scum
Cons: Maybe he's town but then we'll figure out something else

But seriously, we need this to go somewhere other than 6 different directions and Rels could absolutely be scum. So start stacking votes on him.


I think i agree with this the most

I actually forgot rels is in the game and I'll join in with prplhz's cause.


How can you forget, he made a decent number of posts earlier in the (irl) day?
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 21 2016 15:52 GMT
#735
On July 22 2016 00:46 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 00:45 Palmar wrote:
On July 22 2016 00:41 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 22 2016 00:36 prplhz wrote:
Just start stacking votes on Rels and see where it leads.

Pros: He's scum
Cons: Maybe he's town but then we'll figure out something else

But seriously, we need this to go somewhere other than 6 different directions and Rels could absolutely be scum. So start stacking votes on him.


I think i agree with this the most

I actually forgot rels is in the game and I'll join in with prplhz's cause.


How can you forget, he made a decent number of posts earlier in the (irl) day?

I have read basically not a single thing from this game. My reads post earlier was just me sticking the playerlist in text document and randomizing it, then adding the categories. I have no idea what is what.

prplhz sounds like he has sass so I'm sheeping that. Kush sounds unusually non-interesting so I'm also okay with that. Koshi hasn't tried to ruin the game or threatened the hosts yet, so maybe he's mafia.
Computer says mafia
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 21 2016 15:55 GMT
#736
Hmm OK, let me put my vote in the vote-randomizer and see what comes out...

##vote Palmar

Whoa, that's crazy!
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 21 2016 16:00 GMT
#737
On July 21 2016 23:38 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 23:37 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 23:36 Grackaroni wrote:
On July 21 2016 23:34 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 23:30 Grackaroni wrote:
On July 21 2016 23:28 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 23:21 Grackaroni wrote:
On July 21 2016 23:20 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:49 Grackaroni wrote:
On July 21 2016 17:56 Skynx wrote:
And that's basically it. Few pointers in that case

Town lean: emperor, haze, DCW
Not entirely town yet but not lynching today lol: Palmar, Koshi, kush, Tumble

Total Null/Inactive/Needs to step up: Rels, Kruppe, sicklucker
Slight scumlean: Lunatic
Bit more scumlean: Grack Fields


Town leans are mainly feels due to general posting style/tone. Only emperor is not scum that he was in previous games for few reasons that will remain hidden cuz that might change.
Palmar is Palmar, he can lynch his godfather teammate for towncred or contribute very low but precise to lynch scum 1 by 1, needs more time but I like him tone based so far.
Koshi is slightly odd and different to how I know him but that might be because he's a changed man now.
kush is kush, similar to palmar.
Tumble's push I don't find necessarily well constructed but he did progress the game from that miserable spam dump we turned it into so props for that. Needs more time to read.
Rels came in, made some few remarks about game/roles and left, nothing to note really.
Kruppe is on another dimension but Palmar is sure he's mafia hmmmm
sl is sl
Points on Lunatic explained eariler

Grack I have a scumlean on for few reasons. First he admitted to lurk but did not declare it to thread in a towny way like haze. He than townread Tumble for interacting with Lunatic in quick succession which is weak at best. Mafia doesn't have to coordinate small stuff like that, people should be capable of engaging in conversation without giving away too much as mafia. On top of all it could be svs.
[quote]
Now he realises something is fishy about Lunatic but that is such a weak push considering Lunatic's plays/reads/vote so far made no sense. He's right about that but kinda needs to build up on it.

Then turns to kush, which he gives mixed impressions on why he scumreads him:
[quote]
This contribution for sake of contribution argument is getting a trend. Kush has been pretty similar to how he plays normally. On top of that there were so many other players like how you described kush such as Palmar and haze, why they are not scum?
Then you turn to tone based read.
Then you turn to wow 8 people scumread wtf.
I just don't see what in there makes kush a perfect lynch today.

Also[quote]
how you so sure about kush meta and tone then?

Where did I say I was lurking?
Those were just things I've noticed on Lunatic not a push.
I think I've explained fairly clearly why I like a Kush lynch. Palmar/Haze's attitude didn't strike me as off in a scummy way like Kush's did.

On July 21 2016 05:17 Grackaroni wrote:
Ok I've been taking notes.


This is lurking. You were following the thread but we didn't know about it. It's tactical it seems.
On Lunatic and kush, well I guess we just have differing opinions then.

I wasn't sitting here taking notes all day long and not posting, I took notes as I read through the thread.

I see. Who are you ok with lynching other than kush?

Sicklucker/kruppe/rels are all fine lynches for day 1. Koshi seems to be getting more involved with the thread right now, which is good.

I'm not sure about rels. I hold sl/palmar almost same in terms of lynchability. Kruppe I'm fine with if he keeps same attitude.

Can you explain the kruppe read? He seems unreadable.

That's it, he's unreadable.

I usually read people like him town and so far it's worked out

That's just because chance on rolling town > chance on rolling mafia
You should decide to lynch people like him when your PoE allows it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 16:00 GMT
#738
On July 22 2016 00:46 Palmar wrote:
Lunatic, you now have two claimed blues to sheep and they both agree, it's time to do the right thing and vote Rels


I actually rofled at this. god I love this game.
Failure is not an option
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-07-21 16:06:36
July 21 2016 16:06 GMT
#739
Day 1 Votecount

emperorchampion (1): [s]Lunaticman]/s], Tumblewood
nnn_thekushmountains (1): Grackaroni, Palmar
Rels (3): Prplhz, emperorchampion, Palmar
Kruppe the Eel(1): Koshi
Sicklucker(1):: nnn_thekushmountains
Palmar(1):: Lunaticman
Lunaticman(1): Skynx

Not voting (9): DCWasabi Rels, sicklucker Kruppe the Eel

Deadline is in on Thursday, Jul 21 10:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)


Currently Rels is set to be lynched with three votes, if anything is wrong please pm your local mod support
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 21 2016 16:08 GMT
#740
On July 22 2016 00:38 Palmar wrote:
Grack should not be lynched, and Kruppe is just a blind luck policy lynch (which is fine and I don't mind).

Not completely blind. PoE policy lynch. His odds on being mafia are bigger than 3/13. More like 3/6 or so.

50/50
good odds.

Rels is a good lynch, but if he is town I would feel worse than Kruppe ending up being town.






I shall go read that Onegu game and see if Kruppe actually advanced the games there for his own pleasure. I think he did. Not sure. I shall check.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech14
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 410
Horang2 320
Larva 269
EffOrt 247
Mind 65
Hyun 55
scan(afreeca) 47
sorry 45
Pusan 43
ggaemo 43
[ Show more ]
Killer 42
Bale 41
NotJumperer 38
Sharp 33
Sacsri 19
Shinee 19
Barracks 18
Yoon 15
Hm[arnc] 12
Noble 5
Dota 2
febbydoto103
League of Legends
JimRising 404
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1240
edward178
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King105
Other Games
summit1g7831
ceh9663
Happy450
crisheroes193
Sick172
dupreeh76
Pyrionflax7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick557
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• LUISG 0
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2282
League of Legends
• Jankos1076
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
27m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1h 27m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 27m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.