• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:33
CEST 11:33
KST 18:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8848 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 36

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 145 Next
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 21 2016 14:37 GMT
#701
On July 21 2016 23:36 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 23:34 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 23:30 Grackaroni wrote:
On July 21 2016 23:28 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 23:21 Grackaroni wrote:
On July 21 2016 23:20 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:49 Grackaroni wrote:
On July 21 2016 17:56 Skynx wrote:
And that's basically it. Few pointers in that case

Town lean: emperor, haze, DCW
Not entirely town yet but not lynching today lol: Palmar, Koshi, kush, Tumble

Total Null/Inactive/Needs to step up: Rels, Kruppe, sicklucker
Slight scumlean: Lunatic
Bit more scumlean: Grack Fields


Town leans are mainly feels due to general posting style/tone. Only emperor is not scum that he was in previous games for few reasons that will remain hidden cuz that might change.
Palmar is Palmar, he can lynch his godfather teammate for towncred or contribute very low but precise to lynch scum 1 by 1, needs more time but I like him tone based so far.
Koshi is slightly odd and different to how I know him but that might be because he's a changed man now.
kush is kush, similar to palmar.
Tumble's push I don't find necessarily well constructed but he did progress the game from that miserable spam dump we turned it into so props for that. Needs more time to read.
Rels came in, made some few remarks about game/roles and left, nothing to note really.
Kruppe is on another dimension but Palmar is sure he's mafia hmmmm
sl is sl
Points on Lunatic explained eariler

Grack I have a scumlean on for few reasons. First he admitted to lurk but did not declare it to thread in a towny way like haze. He than townread Tumble for interacting with Lunatic in quick succession which is weak at best. Mafia doesn't have to coordinate small stuff like that, people should be capable of engaging in conversation without giving away too much as mafia. On top of all it could be svs.

On July 21 2016 03:45 Lunaticman wrote:
[quote]

No I still think you are town, but I think they made good arguments based on your previous games.

Why are you doing this? It doesn't really make sense from a town or a scum perspective

Now he realises something is fishy about Lunatic but that is such a weak push considering Lunatic's plays/reads/vote so far made no sense. He's right about that but kinda needs to build up on it.

Then turns to kush, which he gives mixed impressions on why he scumreads him:

On July 21 2016 02:30 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
[quote]

I think EC made a townie point about how skynx kept bringing up the pregame qt link. So townread on EC.

I do not think that point was valid, because skynx only brought it up once, and the rest of the time was in response to other people talking about it.

Skynx actually gets a tone-based townread for his chilled out, comfortable swagger.

Can you explain what was townie about this qt link discussion? So far Kush has contributed little, but he actually seems like he wants people to think that he's putting an effort this game. I think this is scummy for Kush since he usually has a loud, distinct no-shits given attitude as town.
On July 21 2016 04:20 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
scum
1) Prplhz
2) DCWasabi
6) Rels
7) sicklucker
8) Gracaroni
11) Kruppe the eel
12) Koshi
13) Palmar


A list of 8 people? I expect more. I think Kush is the best lynch for today.
##Vote: Kushm4sta

This contribution for sake of contribution argument is getting a trend. Kush has been pretty similar to how he plays normally. On top of that there were so many other players like how you described kush such as Palmar and haze, why they are not scum?
Then you turn to tone based read.
Then you turn to wow 8 people scumread wtf.
I just don't see what in there makes kush a perfect lynch today.

Also
On July 21 2016 12:01 Grackaroni wrote:
I haven't played mafia at all for about a year.

how you so sure about kush meta and tone then?

Where did I say I was lurking?
Those were just things I've noticed on Lunatic not a push.
I think I've explained fairly clearly why I like a Kush lynch. Palmar/Haze's attitude didn't strike me as off in a scummy way like Kush's did.

On July 21 2016 05:17 Grackaroni wrote:
Ok I've been taking notes.


This is lurking. You were following the thread but we didn't know about it. It's tactical it seems.
On Lunatic and kush, well I guess we just have differing opinions then.

I wasn't sitting here taking notes all day long and not posting, I took notes as I read through the thread.

I see. Who are you ok with lynching other than kush?

Sicklucker/kruppe/rels are all fine lynches for day 1. Koshi seems to be getting more involved with the thread right now, which is good.

I'm not sure about rels. I hold sl/palmar almost same in terms of lynchability. Kruppe I'm fine with if he keeps same attitude.

Can you explain the kruppe read? He seems unreadable.

That's it, he's unreadable.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
July 21 2016 14:38 GMT
#702
On July 21 2016 23:37 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 23:36 Grackaroni wrote:
On July 21 2016 23:34 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 23:30 Grackaroni wrote:
On July 21 2016 23:28 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 23:21 Grackaroni wrote:
On July 21 2016 23:20 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:49 Grackaroni wrote:
On July 21 2016 17:56 Skynx wrote:
And that's basically it. Few pointers in that case

Town lean: emperor, haze, DCW
Not entirely town yet but not lynching today lol: Palmar, Koshi, kush, Tumble

Total Null/Inactive/Needs to step up: Rels, Kruppe, sicklucker
Slight scumlean: Lunatic
Bit more scumlean: Grack Fields


Town leans are mainly feels due to general posting style/tone. Only emperor is not scum that he was in previous games for few reasons that will remain hidden cuz that might change.
Palmar is Palmar, he can lynch his godfather teammate for towncred or contribute very low but precise to lynch scum 1 by 1, needs more time but I like him tone based so far.
Koshi is slightly odd and different to how I know him but that might be because he's a changed man now.
kush is kush, similar to palmar.
Tumble's push I don't find necessarily well constructed but he did progress the game from that miserable spam dump we turned it into so props for that. Needs more time to read.
Rels came in, made some few remarks about game/roles and left, nothing to note really.
Kruppe is on another dimension but Palmar is sure he's mafia hmmmm
sl is sl
Points on Lunatic explained eariler

Grack I have a scumlean on for few reasons. First he admitted to lurk but did not declare it to thread in a towny way like haze. He than townread Tumble for interacting with Lunatic in quick succession which is weak at best. Mafia doesn't have to coordinate small stuff like that, people should be capable of engaging in conversation without giving away too much as mafia. On top of all it could be svs.

[quote]
Why are you doing this? It doesn't really make sense from a town or a scum perspective

Now he realises something is fishy about Lunatic but that is such a weak push considering Lunatic's plays/reads/vote so far made no sense. He's right about that but kinda needs to build up on it.

Then turns to kush, which he gives mixed impressions on why he scumreads him:

[quote]
Can you explain what was townie about this qt link discussion? So far Kush has contributed little, but he actually seems like he wants people to think that he's putting an effort this game. I think this is scummy for Kush since he usually has a loud, distinct no-shits given attitude as town.
[quote]
A list of 8 people? I expect more. I think Kush is the best lynch for today.
##Vote: Kushm4sta

This contribution for sake of contribution argument is getting a trend. Kush has been pretty similar to how he plays normally. On top of that there were so many other players like how you described kush such as Palmar and haze, why they are not scum?
Then you turn to tone based read.
Then you turn to wow 8 people scumread wtf.
I just don't see what in there makes kush a perfect lynch today.

Also
On July 21 2016 12:01 Grackaroni wrote:
I haven't played mafia at all for about a year.

how you so sure about kush meta and tone then?

Where did I say I was lurking?
Those were just things I've noticed on Lunatic not a push.
I think I've explained fairly clearly why I like a Kush lynch. Palmar/Haze's attitude didn't strike me as off in a scummy way like Kush's did.

On July 21 2016 05:17 Grackaroni wrote:
Ok I've been taking notes.


This is lurking. You were following the thread but we didn't know about it. It's tactical it seems.
On Lunatic and kush, well I guess we just have differing opinions then.

I wasn't sitting here taking notes all day long and not posting, I took notes as I read through the thread.

I see. Who are you ok with lynching other than kush?

Sicklucker/kruppe/rels are all fine lynches for day 1. Koshi seems to be getting more involved with the thread right now, which is good.

I'm not sure about rels. I hold sl/palmar almost same in terms of lynchability. Kruppe I'm fine with if he keeps same attitude.

Can you explain the kruppe read? He seems unreadable.

That's it, he's unreadable.

I usually read people like him town and so far it's worked out
good times for all
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 21 2016 14:41 GMT
#703
@ tumble: can you expand on your point?
On July 21 2016 22:36 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 12:07 Tumblewood wrote:
lol just remembered I have two quotes open in other tabs
On July 21 2016 05:45 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
scum
1) Prplhz
6) Rels
7) sicklucker
11) Kruppe the eel
12) Koshi
13) Palmar

kruppe - Isn't he a lot more explicit in his reads than last game? Maybe he's trying harder to look town, because actually he's scum??

the note on kruppe kinda weirds me out but I think kush wouldn't be that obvious probably

I think it's a good point by kush regarding kruppe's posting, but you are saying it could be TMI from kush?

TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 14:43 GMT
#704
It just feels like the votes are not adding up to what ppl are talking about.
Failure is not an option
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 21 2016 14:45 GMT
#705
On July 21 2016 23:43 Lunaticman wrote:
It just feels like the votes are not adding up to what ppl are talking about.


I agree, we need to consolidate since right now there are like 6 people being voted for.
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
July 21 2016 14:47 GMT
#706
On July 21 2016 23:41 emperorchampion wrote:
@ tumble: can you expand on your point?
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 22:36 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 21 2016 12:07 Tumblewood wrote:
lol just remembered I have two quotes open in other tabs
On July 21 2016 05:45 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
scum
1) Prplhz
6) Rels
7) sicklucker
11) Kruppe the eel
12) Koshi
13) Palmar

kruppe - Isn't he a lot more explicit in his reads than last game? Maybe he's trying harder to look town, because actually he's scum??

the note on kruppe kinda weirds me out but I think kush wouldn't be that obvious probably

I think it's a good point by kush regarding kruppe's posting, but you are saying it could be TMI from kush?


whatever
not what I was saying but maybe it could be? nah actually, don't think so. it just felt weird because kush was pointing out a reason to scumread kruppe but was obviously not convinced by it and not going to follow it. probably nothing but it bothers me.
good times for all
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 21 2016 14:48 GMT
#707
The issue is that I have no idea who scum could be
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 14:52 GMT
#708
On July 21 2016 23:48 emperorchampion wrote:
The issue is that I have no idea who scum could be


Isn't it hard playing as town?

I think Koshi made some good points. But I dont want Palmer to walk especially since he hasn't been active.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 14:52 GMT
#709
I also feel like Tumble is contributing a lot, please elaborate on your scum reads.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 14:53 GMT
#710
And can someone please explain why Grackaroni and Palmar voted for nnn_thekushmountains?
Failure is not an option
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
July 21 2016 14:54 GMT
#711
On July 21 2016 23:53 Lunaticman wrote:
And can someone please explain why Grackaroni and Palmar voted for nnn_thekushmountains?

I'm sure Grackaroni and Palmar can
good times for all
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 14:57 GMT
#712
On July 21 2016 23:54 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 23:53 Lunaticman wrote:
And can someone please explain why Grackaroni and Palmar voted for nnn_thekushmountains?

I'm sure Grackaroni and Palmar can


What is your read on nnn_thekushmountains?
Failure is not an option
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 21 2016 14:58 GMT
#713
On July 21 2016 23:53 Lunaticman wrote:
And can someone please explain why Grackaroni and Palmar voted for nnn_thekushmountains?

It's in my filter. I don't think I can explain it any better. My experience with Kush makes me think his tone is off. Town Kush doesn't give a crap. Scum Kush feels some obligation not to fuck over his teammates.

Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 15:01 GMT
#714
On July 20 2016 22:54 Grackaroni wrote:
Please read it Palmar, you're on my team.


This in combination with your votes is intresting.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 15:04 GMT
#715
This is hurting my brain, because I have you as town Grack but it puts doubts in my mind regarding Palmar. I have to read nnn_thekushmountains filter.

Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 15:07 GMT
#716
nnn_thekushmountains does not contribute a whole lot with his posts. Neither is SL...
Failure is not an option
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 21 2016 15:08 GMT
#717
Oh wow this vote count is crazy. Votes flying in all different directions.
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 21 2016 15:09 GMT
#718
On July 21 2016 23:58 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 23:53 Lunaticman wrote:
And can someone please explain why Grackaroni and Palmar voted for nnn_thekushmountains?

It's in my filter. I don't think I can explain it any better. My experience with Kush makes me think his tone is off. Town Kush doesn't give a crap. Scum Kush feels some obligation not to fuck over his teammates.



I kind of agree with this, also I did find his scum list pretty underwhelming since he usually only put like max 5 names on the list from what i can recall. This is a pretty stupid point, but he's also been way more active this game than in previous ones from my experience.
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 21 2016 15:11 GMT
#719
Alright I'm off. I'll be back before the lynch, it should be an interesting day.
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 21 2016 15:15 GMT
#720
On July 21 2016 23:52 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 23:48 emperorchampion wrote:
The issue is that I have no idea who scum could be


Isn't it hard playing as town?

I think Koshi made some good points. But I dont want Palmer to walk especially since he hasn't been active.


Koshi did make some good points. My slight suspicion on kush taints my views of koshi though, since I think that koshi gave a kinda wierd defense of kush.

I dunno, so far I think it's harder to play as mafia, also waaay more stressful!
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech14
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 410
Horang2 320
Larva 269
EffOrt 247
Mind 65
Hyun 55
scan(afreeca) 47
sorry 45
Pusan 43
ggaemo 43
[ Show more ]
Killer 42
Bale 41
NotJumperer 38
Sharp 33
Sacsri 19
Shinee 19
Barracks 18
Yoon 15
Hm[arnc] 12
Noble 5
Dota 2
febbydoto103
League of Legends
JimRising 404
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1240
edward178
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King105
Other Games
summit1g7831
ceh9663
Happy450
crisheroes193
Sick172
dupreeh76
Pyrionflax7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick557
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• LUISG 0
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2282
League of Legends
• Jankos1076
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
27m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1h 27m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 27m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.