• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:06
CEST 18:06
KST 01:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9567 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 35

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 145 Next
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 21 2016 14:25 GMT
#681
On July 21 2016 23:22 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 08:19 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
So for people to actually lynch:
kruppe, sl, rels

Anyone else?

This is actually a very good list. I wonder if Palmar voted Kush after or before this list. Because if it is after this list... Bad news!

I believe that's a list of what was the three least active players.
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 21 2016 14:25 GMT
#682
On July 21 2016 23:17 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 23:13 Skynx wrote:
Too many at once.

To answer most at once; Lunatic is probably town and his lynch will get us nowhere if flipped green. I find that fair but he did some scummy things from almost any perspective which I've explained over course of last 5 or so pages.
Koshi: 7 pages of filter doesn't make anyone town necessarily. rayn prolly had a 15 page filter in a 7 player game on D2, he was gf.

However all that being said I'm letting Lunatic case sit for a while until others state their opinions. I'm also beyond lost.


As a general rule I'd recommend not voting for people who are probably town.

I adressed it earlier, Lunatic will give it away if he's scum one way or another. Leaving him for later I'm fine with but that means we need to find a better lynch target. While 7 pages of filter is nice, this whole conversation took us like 5 pages and we are losing focus. So leaving him alive is not productive from my pow, especially considering he's still tunneling Palmar.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 14:27 GMT
#683
I think Koshi right now might be the best investigator target followed by EC.

He has really backed me in the thread the last few pages but I don't know if that is good or bad. If he is scum I will never see it.

I hope Palmer goes online soon and hardclaims a role.
Failure is not an option
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 21 2016 14:28 GMT
#684
Lunatic became tunneled on Palmar after Palmar voted him. That doesn't strike me as too unexpected from what I've seen from Lunatic so far.
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 21 2016 14:28 GMT
#685
On July 21 2016 23:21 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 23:20 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:49 Grackaroni wrote:
On July 21 2016 17:56 Skynx wrote:
And that's basically it. Few pointers in that case

Town lean: emperor, haze, DCW
Not entirely town yet but not lynching today lol: Palmar, Koshi, kush, Tumble

Total Null/Inactive/Needs to step up: Rels, Kruppe, sicklucker
Slight scumlean: Lunatic
Bit more scumlean: Grack Fields


Town leans are mainly feels due to general posting style/tone. Only emperor is not scum that he was in previous games for few reasons that will remain hidden cuz that might change.
Palmar is Palmar, he can lynch his godfather teammate for towncred or contribute very low but precise to lynch scum 1 by 1, needs more time but I like him tone based so far.
Koshi is slightly odd and different to how I know him but that might be because he's a changed man now.
kush is kush, similar to palmar.
Tumble's push I don't find necessarily well constructed but he did progress the game from that miserable spam dump we turned it into so props for that. Needs more time to read.
Rels came in, made some few remarks about game/roles and left, nothing to note really.
Kruppe is on another dimension but Palmar is sure he's mafia hmmmm
sl is sl
Points on Lunatic explained eariler

Grack I have a scumlean on for few reasons. First he admitted to lurk but did not declare it to thread in a towny way like haze. He than townread Tumble for interacting with Lunatic in quick succession which is weak at best. Mafia doesn't have to coordinate small stuff like that, people should be capable of engaging in conversation without giving away too much as mafia. On top of all it could be svs.

On July 21 2016 03:45 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:36 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:27 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:23 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:20 Tumblewood wrote:
and I don't get how ec can be scum three games in a row, then act the exact same way the next game and notbe scumread

Without ever rolling town he doesn't know how to be town its simple. Even he does exact opposite of what he did its forced and noticeable.


Based on this I'm putting down my vote for now on EC.

Even if he turns green you will be the next auto lynch. Or rather a blue should check you during the night to save a lynch target.

I will change the vote if someone comes up with a better argument for a d1 lynch.


So I went from highest town (iirc) to your scum vote? :o


No I still think you are town, but I think they made good arguments based on your previous games.

Why are you doing this? It doesn't really make sense from a town or a scum perspective

Now he realises something is fishy about Lunatic but that is such a weak push considering Lunatic's plays/reads/vote so far made no sense. He's right about that but kinda needs to build up on it.

Then turns to kush, which he gives mixed impressions on why he scumreads him:

On July 21 2016 02:30 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On July 21 2016 01:18 Koshi wrote:
On July 21 2016 00:58 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
do i really have to read all this or is it all about coffee and tea and stuff?

Read skynx his filter.


I think EC made a townie point about how skynx kept bringing up the pregame qt link. So townread on EC.

I do not think that point was valid, because skynx only brought it up once, and the rest of the time was in response to other people talking about it.

Skynx actually gets a tone-based townread for his chilled out, comfortable swagger.

Can you explain what was townie about this qt link discussion? So far Kush has contributed little, but he actually seems like he wants people to think that he's putting an effort this game. I think this is scummy for Kush since he usually has a loud, distinct no-shits given attitude as town.
On July 21 2016 04:20 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
scum
1) Prplhz
2) DCWasabi
6) Rels
7) sicklucker
8) Gracaroni
11) Kruppe the eel
12) Koshi
13) Palmar


A list of 8 people? I expect more. I think Kush is the best lynch for today.
##Vote: Kushm4sta

This contribution for sake of contribution argument is getting a trend. Kush has been pretty similar to how he plays normally. On top of that there were so many other players like how you described kush such as Palmar and haze, why they are not scum?
Then you turn to tone based read.
Then you turn to wow 8 people scumread wtf.
I just don't see what in there makes kush a perfect lynch today.

Also
On July 21 2016 12:01 Grackaroni wrote:
I haven't played mafia at all for about a year.

how you so sure about kush meta and tone then?

Where did I say I was lurking?
Those were just things I've noticed on Lunatic not a push.
I think I've explained fairly clearly why I like a Kush lynch. Palmar/Haze's attitude didn't strike me as off in a scummy way like Kush's did.

On July 21 2016 05:17 Grackaroni wrote:
Ok I've been taking notes.


This is lurking. You were following the thread but we didn't know about it. It's tactical it seems.
On Lunatic and kush, well I guess we just have differing opinions then.

I wasn't sitting here taking notes all day long and not posting, I took notes as I read through the thread.

I see. Who are you ok with lynching other than kush?
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 21 2016 14:29 GMT
#686
On July 21 2016 05:40 Palmar wrote:
##vote: nnn_thekushmountains

ok it was before....

Not bad news for Palmar. Might have encouraged kush to give us a good list

slightly townlean:
13) Palmar

null and wouldn't lynch:
9) nnn_thekushmountains
10) Tumblewood

mafia:
11) Kruppe the eel
6) Rels
7) sicklucker



I am off atm. All other people are town atm for me. I'll be back but like I said I don't want to push a lynch. Just kill one of the mafia dudes.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 21 2016 14:29 GMT
#687
On July 21 2016 23:27 Lunaticman wrote:
I think Koshi right now might be the best investigator target followed by EC.

He has really backed me in the thread the last few pages but I don't know if that is good or bad. If he is scum I will never see it.

I hope Palmer goes online soon and hardclaims a role.

We don't claim roles...
I had a good night of sleep.
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 14:30 GMT
#688
On July 21 2016 23:22 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 08:19 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
So for people to actually lynch:
kruppe, sl, rels

Anyone else?

This is actually a very good list. I wonder if Palmar voted Kush after or before this list. Because if it is after this list... Bad news!


Isnt that basically the same list as yours?

intresting...
Failure is not an option
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 21 2016 14:30 GMT
#689
On July 21 2016 23:28 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 23:21 Grackaroni wrote:
On July 21 2016 23:20 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:49 Grackaroni wrote:
On July 21 2016 17:56 Skynx wrote:
And that's basically it. Few pointers in that case

Town lean: emperor, haze, DCW
Not entirely town yet but not lynching today lol: Palmar, Koshi, kush, Tumble

Total Null/Inactive/Needs to step up: Rels, Kruppe, sicklucker
Slight scumlean: Lunatic
Bit more scumlean: Grack Fields


Town leans are mainly feels due to general posting style/tone. Only emperor is not scum that he was in previous games for few reasons that will remain hidden cuz that might change.
Palmar is Palmar, he can lynch his godfather teammate for towncred or contribute very low but precise to lynch scum 1 by 1, needs more time but I like him tone based so far.
Koshi is slightly odd and different to how I know him but that might be because he's a changed man now.
kush is kush, similar to palmar.
Tumble's push I don't find necessarily well constructed but he did progress the game from that miserable spam dump we turned it into so props for that. Needs more time to read.
Rels came in, made some few remarks about game/roles and left, nothing to note really.
Kruppe is on another dimension but Palmar is sure he's mafia hmmmm
sl is sl
Points on Lunatic explained eariler

Grack I have a scumlean on for few reasons. First he admitted to lurk but did not declare it to thread in a towny way like haze. He than townread Tumble for interacting with Lunatic in quick succession which is weak at best. Mafia doesn't have to coordinate small stuff like that, people should be capable of engaging in conversation without giving away too much as mafia. On top of all it could be svs.

On July 21 2016 03:45 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:36 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:27 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:23 Skynx wrote:
[quote]
Without ever rolling town he doesn't know how to be town its simple. Even he does exact opposite of what he did its forced and noticeable.


Based on this I'm putting down my vote for now on EC.

Even if he turns green you will be the next auto lynch. Or rather a blue should check you during the night to save a lynch target.

I will change the vote if someone comes up with a better argument for a d1 lynch.


So I went from highest town (iirc) to your scum vote? :o


No I still think you are town, but I think they made good arguments based on your previous games.

Why are you doing this? It doesn't really make sense from a town or a scum perspective

Now he realises something is fishy about Lunatic but that is such a weak push considering Lunatic's plays/reads/vote so far made no sense. He's right about that but kinda needs to build up on it.

Then turns to kush, which he gives mixed impressions on why he scumreads him:

On July 21 2016 02:30 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On July 21 2016 01:18 Koshi wrote:
On July 21 2016 00:58 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
do i really have to read all this or is it all about coffee and tea and stuff?

Read skynx his filter.


I think EC made a townie point about how skynx kept bringing up the pregame qt link. So townread on EC.

I do not think that point was valid, because skynx only brought it up once, and the rest of the time was in response to other people talking about it.

Skynx actually gets a tone-based townread for his chilled out, comfortable swagger.

Can you explain what was townie about this qt link discussion? So far Kush has contributed little, but he actually seems like he wants people to think that he's putting an effort this game. I think this is scummy for Kush since he usually has a loud, distinct no-shits given attitude as town.
On July 21 2016 04:20 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
scum
1) Prplhz
2) DCWasabi
6) Rels
7) sicklucker
8) Gracaroni
11) Kruppe the eel
12) Koshi
13) Palmar


A list of 8 people? I expect more. I think Kush is the best lynch for today.
##Vote: Kushm4sta

This contribution for sake of contribution argument is getting a trend. Kush has been pretty similar to how he plays normally. On top of that there were so many other players like how you described kush such as Palmar and haze, why they are not scum?
Then you turn to tone based read.
Then you turn to wow 8 people scumread wtf.
I just don't see what in there makes kush a perfect lynch today.

Also
On July 21 2016 12:01 Grackaroni wrote:
I haven't played mafia at all for about a year.

how you so sure about kush meta and tone then?

Where did I say I was lurking?
Those were just things I've noticed on Lunatic not a push.
I think I've explained fairly clearly why I like a Kush lynch. Palmar/Haze's attitude didn't strike me as off in a scummy way like Kush's did.

On July 21 2016 05:17 Grackaroni wrote:
Ok I've been taking notes.


This is lurking. You were following the thread but we didn't know about it. It's tactical it seems.
On Lunatic and kush, well I guess we just have differing opinions then.

I wasn't sitting here taking notes all day long and not posting, I took notes as I read through the thread.

I see. Who are you ok with lynching other than kush?

Sicklucker/kruppe/rels are all fine lynches for day 1. Koshi seems to be getting more involved with the thread right now, which is good.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 21 2016 14:31 GMT
#690
Palmar too is a fine lynch for me.
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 14:31 GMT
#691
On July 21 2016 23:25 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 23:17 Grackaroni wrote:
On July 21 2016 23:13 Skynx wrote:
Too many at once.

To answer most at once; Lunatic is probably town and his lynch will get us nowhere if flipped green. I find that fair but he did some scummy things from almost any perspective which I've explained over course of last 5 or so pages.
Koshi: 7 pages of filter doesn't make anyone town necessarily. rayn prolly had a 15 page filter in a 7 player game on D2, he was gf.

However all that being said I'm letting Lunatic case sit for a while until others state their opinions. I'm also beyond lost.


As a general rule I'd recommend not voting for people who are probably town.

I adressed it earlier, Lunatic will give it away if he's scum one way or another. Leaving him for later I'm fine with but that means we need to find a better lynch target. While 7 pages of filter is nice, this whole conversation took us like 5 pages and we are losing focus. So leaving him alive is not productive from my pow, especially considering he's still tunneling Palmar.


Only because you keep pestering me with questions.
Failure is not an option
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 21 2016 14:32 GMT
#692
I did notice that Rels neglected DC's follow up post in his analysis:
On July 21 2016 20:41 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 02:07 DCWasabi wrote:
On July 20 2016 23:34 Tumblewood wrote:
On July 20 2016 23:28 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 20 2016 23:26 Tumblewood wrote:
actually no
luna's one post is not enough to balance out his previous posting. he's been posting but hardly playing all game. that definitely warrants a scumlean in my book. (this also applies to ec)
also if luna is scum I guess koshi isn't partners because why make a scum case and not go for the cred? shitty mafia move.


Actually I've been playing the game a lot, so what's your scum lean based off of?

when I say "posting but not playing" I mean you and luna are making a lot of posts but hardly working toward solving the game.


OK, but if there is one thing that I learned from my first 2 games, it is that it is pretty nontrivial to "work towards solving the game" on Day 1. I think the first thing that is useful that one can do is get some activity out there day 1, and get your tone established so that you can be more easily read as town by the town moving forwards. I think this is one of the things that I actually did properly as town in the Onegu Best Host Game.

Town should be trying to solve the game, but some of the players haven't even posted yet, for example it is 10am local time for me and I just woke-up 30 mins ago and am trying to get caught up.

I don't scumlean either of those guys yet, tbh.

At the same time, I kind of like this post by Tumble because it is the kind of thing that can help to start more meaningful discussion going and discourage people from posting random banter, otherwise they might get scum-read by this reasoning.

I am going to slightly town-lean Tumble because his post leads to a slightly more favorable environment for town.

I don't like this post. DC I need you to explain yourself on two things.
1- You say "Town should be trying to solve the game". Now you say it's hard to solve the game at the time of this post because "some of the players haven't even posted yet". BUT the players Tumble are talking about have posted quite a lot already. So this doesn't apply ? What is the motivation that pushed you making this post ? Why do you disagree with Tumble here ?
2 - Why do you don't scumlean either of those guys "yet" ? Cause it seems like yuo plan on scumleaning them later, which doesn't make sense, if they are scummy you should scumlean them now ?


So the post in question was followed by:
On July 21 2016 05:01 DCWasabi wrote:
Fuck, slow-down with the 1-liners everyone.

Want to clarify my stance a bit on the Tumble vs Empc thing as it seems like it is important.

I TR Tumblewood because I think he is trying to promote a good environment for town and he seems to be reading and interested in solving things.

I don't agree with his argument that Empc is necessarily scum though, because I think he actually is playing a bit differently this game... for example I don't see him making "logical leaps" like he did in Onegu or pushing as hard as he did early in that game; so I don't think that you can scum read him just off of Meta.

Tumble vs Empc seems T v T initially.

Let's focus on some not-useless shit.

I gotta get back to work for a bit, but I will be around...


So especially point 2 from rels is really put into question.
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 14:33 GMT
#693
On July 21 2016 23:29 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 23:27 Lunaticman wrote:
I think Koshi right now might be the best investigator target followed by EC.

He has really backed me in the thread the last few pages but I don't know if that is good or bad. If he is scum I will never see it.

I hope Palmer goes online soon and hardclaims a role.

We don't claim roles...


Why is that a rule or something?
Failure is not an option
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
July 21 2016 14:33 GMT
#694
guys, you saw the page that rels spammed with reads, no?
not like I read more than a quarter of it, but it was scummy alone just getting here, posting a bunch of random thoughts, and then leaving. can't explain why very well, but it felt
Ooh here's the word for it
blech
good times for all
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 21 2016 14:33 GMT
#695
On July 21 2016 23:31 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 23:25 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 23:17 Grackaroni wrote:
On July 21 2016 23:13 Skynx wrote:
Too many at once.

To answer most at once; Lunatic is probably town and his lynch will get us nowhere if flipped green. I find that fair but he did some scummy things from almost any perspective which I've explained over course of last 5 or so pages.
Koshi: 7 pages of filter doesn't make anyone town necessarily. rayn prolly had a 15 page filter in a 7 player game on D2, he was gf.

However all that being said I'm letting Lunatic case sit for a while until others state their opinions. I'm also beyond lost.


As a general rule I'd recommend not voting for people who are probably town.

I adressed it earlier, Lunatic will give it away if he's scum one way or another. Leaving him for later I'm fine with but that means we need to find a better lynch target. While 7 pages of filter is nice, this whole conversation took us like 5 pages and we are losing focus. So leaving him alive is not productive from my pow, especially considering he's still tunneling Palmar.


Only because you keep pestering me with questions.

That goes both ways. Like right now.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 21 2016 14:34 GMT
#696
On July 21 2016 23:30 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 23:28 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 23:21 Grackaroni wrote:
On July 21 2016 23:20 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:49 Grackaroni wrote:
On July 21 2016 17:56 Skynx wrote:
And that's basically it. Few pointers in that case

Town lean: emperor, haze, DCW
Not entirely town yet but not lynching today lol: Palmar, Koshi, kush, Tumble

Total Null/Inactive/Needs to step up: Rels, Kruppe, sicklucker
Slight scumlean: Lunatic
Bit more scumlean: Grack Fields


Town leans are mainly feels due to general posting style/tone. Only emperor is not scum that he was in previous games for few reasons that will remain hidden cuz that might change.
Palmar is Palmar, he can lynch his godfather teammate for towncred or contribute very low but precise to lynch scum 1 by 1, needs more time but I like him tone based so far.
Koshi is slightly odd and different to how I know him but that might be because he's a changed man now.
kush is kush, similar to palmar.
Tumble's push I don't find necessarily well constructed but he did progress the game from that miserable spam dump we turned it into so props for that. Needs more time to read.
Rels came in, made some few remarks about game/roles and left, nothing to note really.
Kruppe is on another dimension but Palmar is sure he's mafia hmmmm
sl is sl
Points on Lunatic explained eariler

Grack I have a scumlean on for few reasons. First he admitted to lurk but did not declare it to thread in a towny way like haze. He than townread Tumble for interacting with Lunatic in quick succession which is weak at best. Mafia doesn't have to coordinate small stuff like that, people should be capable of engaging in conversation without giving away too much as mafia. On top of all it could be svs.

On July 21 2016 03:45 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:36 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:27 Lunaticman wrote:
[quote]

Based on this I'm putting down my vote for now on EC.

Even if he turns green you will be the next auto lynch. Or rather a blue should check you during the night to save a lynch target.

I will change the vote if someone comes up with a better argument for a d1 lynch.


So I went from highest town (iirc) to your scum vote? :o


No I still think you are town, but I think they made good arguments based on your previous games.

Why are you doing this? It doesn't really make sense from a town or a scum perspective

Now he realises something is fishy about Lunatic but that is such a weak push considering Lunatic's plays/reads/vote so far made no sense. He's right about that but kinda needs to build up on it.

Then turns to kush, which he gives mixed impressions on why he scumreads him:

On July 21 2016 02:30 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On July 21 2016 01:18 Koshi wrote:
On July 21 2016 00:58 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
do i really have to read all this or is it all about coffee and tea and stuff?

Read skynx his filter.


I think EC made a townie point about how skynx kept bringing up the pregame qt link. So townread on EC.

I do not think that point was valid, because skynx only brought it up once, and the rest of the time was in response to other people talking about it.

Skynx actually gets a tone-based townread for his chilled out, comfortable swagger.

Can you explain what was townie about this qt link discussion? So far Kush has contributed little, but he actually seems like he wants people to think that he's putting an effort this game. I think this is scummy for Kush since he usually has a loud, distinct no-shits given attitude as town.
On July 21 2016 04:20 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
scum
1) Prplhz
2) DCWasabi
6) Rels
7) sicklucker
8) Gracaroni
11) Kruppe the eel
12) Koshi
13) Palmar


A list of 8 people? I expect more. I think Kush is the best lynch for today.
##Vote: Kushm4sta

This contribution for sake of contribution argument is getting a trend. Kush has been pretty similar to how he plays normally. On top of that there were so many other players like how you described kush such as Palmar and haze, why they are not scum?
Then you turn to tone based read.
Then you turn to wow 8 people scumread wtf.
I just don't see what in there makes kush a perfect lynch today.

Also
On July 21 2016 12:01 Grackaroni wrote:
I haven't played mafia at all for about a year.

how you so sure about kush meta and tone then?

Where did I say I was lurking?
Those were just things I've noticed on Lunatic not a push.
I think I've explained fairly clearly why I like a Kush lynch. Palmar/Haze's attitude didn't strike me as off in a scummy way like Kush's did.

On July 21 2016 05:17 Grackaroni wrote:
Ok I've been taking notes.


This is lurking. You were following the thread but we didn't know about it. It's tactical it seems.
On Lunatic and kush, well I guess we just have differing opinions then.

I wasn't sitting here taking notes all day long and not posting, I took notes as I read through the thread.

I see. Who are you ok with lynching other than kush?

Sicklucker/kruppe/rels are all fine lynches for day 1. Koshi seems to be getting more involved with the thread right now, which is good.

I'm not sure about rels. I hold sl/palmar almost same in terms of lynchability. Kruppe I'm fine with if he keeps same attitude.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
July 21 2016 14:36 GMT
#697
not much to do though until rels gets back so here's a list
town
[redacted]

null
[redacted]
kush

scum
ec, rels
good times for all
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 21 2016 14:36 GMT
#698
DCW is mayybe lynchable
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 21 2016 14:36 GMT
#699
On July 21 2016 23:34 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 23:30 Grackaroni wrote:
On July 21 2016 23:28 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 23:21 Grackaroni wrote:
On July 21 2016 23:20 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:49 Grackaroni wrote:
On July 21 2016 17:56 Skynx wrote:
And that's basically it. Few pointers in that case

Town lean: emperor, haze, DCW
Not entirely town yet but not lynching today lol: Palmar, Koshi, kush, Tumble

Total Null/Inactive/Needs to step up: Rels, Kruppe, sicklucker
Slight scumlean: Lunatic
Bit more scumlean: Grack Fields


Town leans are mainly feels due to general posting style/tone. Only emperor is not scum that he was in previous games for few reasons that will remain hidden cuz that might change.
Palmar is Palmar, he can lynch his godfather teammate for towncred or contribute very low but precise to lynch scum 1 by 1, needs more time but I like him tone based so far.
Koshi is slightly odd and different to how I know him but that might be because he's a changed man now.
kush is kush, similar to palmar.
Tumble's push I don't find necessarily well constructed but he did progress the game from that miserable spam dump we turned it into so props for that. Needs more time to read.
Rels came in, made some few remarks about game/roles and left, nothing to note really.
Kruppe is on another dimension but Palmar is sure he's mafia hmmmm
sl is sl
Points on Lunatic explained eariler

Grack I have a scumlean on for few reasons. First he admitted to lurk but did not declare it to thread in a towny way like haze. He than townread Tumble for interacting with Lunatic in quick succession which is weak at best. Mafia doesn't have to coordinate small stuff like that, people should be capable of engaging in conversation without giving away too much as mafia. On top of all it could be svs.

On July 21 2016 03:45 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:36 emperorchampion wrote:
[quote]

So I went from highest town (iirc) to your scum vote? :o


No I still think you are town, but I think they made good arguments based on your previous games.

Why are you doing this? It doesn't really make sense from a town or a scum perspective

Now he realises something is fishy about Lunatic but that is such a weak push considering Lunatic's plays/reads/vote so far made no sense. He's right about that but kinda needs to build up on it.

Then turns to kush, which he gives mixed impressions on why he scumreads him:

On July 21 2016 02:30 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
On July 21 2016 01:18 Koshi wrote:
[quote]
Read skynx his filter.


I think EC made a townie point about how skynx kept bringing up the pregame qt link. So townread on EC.

I do not think that point was valid, because skynx only brought it up once, and the rest of the time was in response to other people talking about it.

Skynx actually gets a tone-based townread for his chilled out, comfortable swagger.

Can you explain what was townie about this qt link discussion? So far Kush has contributed little, but he actually seems like he wants people to think that he's putting an effort this game. I think this is scummy for Kush since he usually has a loud, distinct no-shits given attitude as town.
On July 21 2016 04:20 nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
scum
1) Prplhz
2) DCWasabi
6) Rels
7) sicklucker
8) Gracaroni
11) Kruppe the eel
12) Koshi
13) Palmar


A list of 8 people? I expect more. I think Kush is the best lynch for today.
##Vote: Kushm4sta

This contribution for sake of contribution argument is getting a trend. Kush has been pretty similar to how he plays normally. On top of that there were so many other players like how you described kush such as Palmar and haze, why they are not scum?
Then you turn to tone based read.
Then you turn to wow 8 people scumread wtf.
I just don't see what in there makes kush a perfect lynch today.

Also
On July 21 2016 12:01 Grackaroni wrote:
I haven't played mafia at all for about a year.

how you so sure about kush meta and tone then?

Where did I say I was lurking?
Those were just things I've noticed on Lunatic not a push.
I think I've explained fairly clearly why I like a Kush lynch. Palmar/Haze's attitude didn't strike me as off in a scummy way like Kush's did.

On July 21 2016 05:17 Grackaroni wrote:
Ok I've been taking notes.


This is lurking. You were following the thread but we didn't know about it. It's tactical it seems.
On Lunatic and kush, well I guess we just have differing opinions then.

I wasn't sitting here taking notes all day long and not posting, I took notes as I read through the thread.

I see. Who are you ok with lynching other than kush?

Sicklucker/kruppe/rels are all fine lynches for day 1. Koshi seems to be getting more involved with the thread right now, which is good.

I'm not sure about rels. I hold sl/palmar almost same in terms of lynchability. Kruppe I'm fine with if he keeps same attitude.

Can you explain the kruppe read? He seems unreadable.
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 21 2016 14:36 GMT
#700
I'm taking a break.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech154
UpATreeSC 91
BRAT_OK 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5017
Bisu 1937
Soulkey 1631
EffOrt 862
Mini 624
Horang2 395
Larva 368
ZerO 354
ggaemo 254
actioN 243
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 110
Mind 92
sorry 90
hero 75
Shinee 68
Sharp 67
Sea.KH 64
Barracks 61
Snow 50
Pusan 49
Hyun 40
Bale 30
Trap 26
ToSsGirL 23
Terrorterran 22
NaDa 21
Rock 18
Sacsri 13
scan(afreeca) 12
Noble 9
zelot 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5439
qojqva2590
Dendi1297
420jenkins293
League of Legends
Reynor61
Counter-Strike
fl0m3288
Fnx 682
x6flipin448
edward42
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes389
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1263
hiko1011
B2W.Neo407
DeMusliM334
XBOCT241
FrodaN210
Liquid`VortiX200
Livibee153
QueenE112
TKL 59
Mew2King41
ZerO(Twitch)19
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV104
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 77
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 34
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV630
League of Legends
• Nemesis3840
• TFBlade720
Other Games
• Shiphtur471
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 54m
Patches Events
23h 54m
The PondCast
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.