• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:45
CEST 18:45
KST 01:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9330 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 38

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 145 Next
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
July 21 2016 16:08 GMT
#741
Also filters have been updated I thought I had done it earlier, my apologies
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 21 2016 16:11 GMT
#742
On July 22 2016 01:08 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 00:38 Palmar wrote:
Grack should not be lynched, and Kruppe is just a blind luck policy lynch (which is fine and I don't mind).

Not completely blind. PoE policy lynch. His odds on being mafia are bigger than 3/13. More like 3/6 or so.

50/50
good odds.

Rels is a good lynch, but if he is town I would feel worse than Kruppe ending up being town.






I shall go read that Onegu game and see if Kruppe actually advanced the games there for his own pleasure. I think he did. Not sure. I shall check.

I'm absolutely not against a policy lynch. But let's see where this Rels thing takes us.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 21 2016 16:11 GMT
#743
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/511409-onegu-is-the-best-host-mafia?user=Kruppe the Eel

You see? I don't even have to read till the end of his first page to see he is advancing the game in his own style. Which was pretty fun when I read it.


This game? Nothing.


It is not blind luck. He is way more underwhelming than his last game. He was one of the first to see Vivax was town and Snickers mafia in that game.



DISCLAIMER: I actually do not know if Kruppe was town in that game.
I had a good night of sleep.
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 16:14 GMT
#744
I have to go eat, I'll be back in a little while.
Failure is not an option
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 21 2016 16:18 GMT
#745
Anyway. Rels is a good lynch. But also the obvious ml for the mafia team.

It doesn't get any worse than Rels his filter.
I had a good night of sleep.
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 21 2016 16:19 GMT
#746
On July 22 2016 01:11 Koshi wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/511409-onegu-is-the-best-host-mafia?user=Kruppe the Eel

You see? I don't even have to read till the end of his first page to see he is advancing the game in his own style. Which was pretty fun when I read it.


This game? Nothing.


It is not blind luck. He is way more underwhelming than his last game. He was one of the first to see Vivax was town and Snickers mafia in that game.



DISCLAIMER: I actually do not know if Kruppe was town in that game.


Yeah he was town.

At the same time, we don't really know if he's advancing this game or not. For instance he also was heavy on the ksc lynch train last game, who ended up being town.

And here he is one of the first to cast suspicion on rels, which seems to be a popular thing.

I dunno the more I think about it, the less I want to lynch him. Also I like playing with kruppe , so by this I would prefer to lynch sicklucker over kruppe
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 21 2016 16:23 GMT
#747
On July 22 2016 01:19 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 01:11 Koshi wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/511409-onegu-is-the-best-host-mafia?user=Kruppe the Eel

You see? I don't even have to read till the end of his first page to see he is advancing the game in his own style. Which was pretty fun when I read it.


This game? Nothing.


It is not blind luck. He is way more underwhelming than his last game. He was one of the first to see Vivax was town and Snickers mafia in that game.



DISCLAIMER: I actually do not know if Kruppe was town in that game.


Yeah he was town.

At the same time, we don't really know if he's advancing this game or not. For instance he also was heavy on the ksc lynch train last game, who ended up being town.

And here he is one of the first to cast suspicion on rels, which seems to be a popular thing.

I dunno the more I think about it, the less I want to lynch him. Also I like playing with kruppe , so by this I would prefer to lynch sicklucker over kruppe

He didn't cast any suspicion on Rels. It was 4 names and Rels was one of them. But he didn't redirect town towards rels AT ALL. He is playing very obviously less pro town than that last game. He is not pushing town towards the right direction and he is just sitting there roleplaying.

There is really no reason to leave him alive. Except if you find a person who is likely more mafia than him atm. Which could be Rels.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 21 2016 16:24 GMT
#748
Man this game would be pretty boring if it was rels/sl/kruppe.

I wonder who could be the good mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 21 2016 16:24 GMT
#749
On July 22 2016 01:23 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 01:19 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 22 2016 01:11 Koshi wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/511409-onegu-is-the-best-host-mafia?user=Kruppe the Eel

You see? I don't even have to read till the end of his first page to see he is advancing the game in his own style. Which was pretty fun when I read it.


This game? Nothing.


It is not blind luck. He is way more underwhelming than his last game. He was one of the first to see Vivax was town and Snickers mafia in that game.



DISCLAIMER: I actually do not know if Kruppe was town in that game.


Yeah he was town.

At the same time, we don't really know if he's advancing this game or not. For instance he also was heavy on the ksc lynch train last game, who ended up being town.

And here he is one of the first to cast suspicion on rels, which seems to be a popular thing.

I dunno the more I think about it, the less I want to lynch him. Also I like playing with kruppe , so by this I would prefer to lynch sicklucker over kruppe

He didn't cast any suspicion on Rels. It was 4 names and Rels was one of them. But he didn't redirect town towards rels AT ALL. He is playing very obviously less pro town than that last game. He is not pushing town towards the right direction and he is just sitting there roleplaying.

There is really no reason to leave him alive. Except if you find a person who is likely more mafia than him atm. Which could be Rels.


You're probably right, I just have a hard time accepting it
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 21 2016 16:47 GMT
#750
Re-read on Rels:


On July 20 2016 19:47 Rels wrote:
Something needs to be said right now.
We won't ever use the majority vote to end the day early. Barring things like a red check or a fakeclaim ofc.
Longer day is almost always a good thing. More time to solve the game, more time to hear what lynch candidates have to say, no risk of snap lynching a scummy townie that is just AFK.
If you're against that speak now then STFU forever.


This is a good point, but just free townie points I suppose.

On July 20 2016 19:58 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 19:53 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 20 2016 19:49 Rels wrote:
On July 20 2016 19:44 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 20 2016 19:40 Rels wrote:
On July 20 2016 19:38 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 20 2016 19:36 Rels wrote:
www.quicktopic.com
Reasons
I have them


This post is beyond me, are you saying someone is cheating?

No.
How much IRL mafia did you play ?



About 20 games, with around 8-16 players per game. We usually only played with the standard roles with some flavour such as Medic and Sheriff. But basically vanila mafia. Each game might have lasted around 8 hours per playthrough.

I would consider myself an very vocal player but also guilable. Many games have been one or lost because of people spending to much time analyzing my actions. As I always say to myself the silent mafia is the worst mafia...

but I digress since this seems very different.

How did you play as scum ?


I don't think it would be more than subtile differences tbh between me as a townie or mafia, the biggest thing I would say is that as mafia I would probably spend more time analzying the voting tenendcies before speaking. I would also probably try to spend time "mudding the water" raising suspicion on several players at once.

I don't think I want to reveal more than that otherwise I would spoil the fun.

Usually when I am mafia I make a critical misstake sometimes later in the week but they can be missed...

I also have a tenendcy to change play between playthroughs just to not get to predictable.

And you if I may ask? How do you play?

Why would revealing more about yourself would "spoil the fun" ?

I am an active player as either alignment. As town I have the most success finding scum by finding inconsistency in what they say. As scum I try to replicate that to destroy lynchbait.


Haven't really seen either this game I think.

On July 20 2016 20:39 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 20:29 Lunaticman wrote:
Rels since no one else seems to be active right now maybe you could help me explain a bit about the roles.

"Mason and Parity Cop vs Godfather goon and roleblocker

cop and jailkeeper vs Godfather, strongarm and role blocker

Jailkeeper and vigilante vs Godfather, Goon, Strongarm"

I do not recognize the jailkeeper, strong arm and godfather.

Jailkeeper protects a person each night, like a doctor. The difference is that he also roleblocks his target. If his target is a cop for example, the cop will be protected but won't be able to check someone that night. If the jailkeeper target is a mafia killing someone, his target won't be able to carry the kill (IE no mafia kill will happen).

Strongarm: during the night, the mafia can kill one person. If their target is protected, the kill won't happen. BUT the strongarm can make it so that the kill will bypass protection.

Godfather: a cop can check a person each night to learn his alignment: town or mafia. A godfather will return "town" to a cop acheck.


This kinda thing could fall under the posting to seem like contributing, but not really contributing anything banner.

On July 21 2016 20:28 Rels wrote:
Lunatic is very townie for a newbie. Always questioning stuff posted in the thread + posting when there are silence in the thread to give boost to the game. It doesn't seem like it but it actually is hard to continually post as scum, so it's a towntell that he's doing these in his first forum mafia game.


I like this post.

On July 21 2016 20:54 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 04:15 Palmar wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:02 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 04:01 Palmar wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:57 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:53 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:45 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:34 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:27 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:23 Skynx wrote:
[quote]
Without ever rolling town he doesn't know how to be town its simple. Even he does exact opposite of what he did its forced and noticeable.


Based on this I'm putting down my vote for now on EC.

Even if he turns green you will be the next auto lynch. Or rather a blue should check you during the night to save a lynch target.

I will change the vote if someone comes up with a better argument for a d1 lynch.

What does emperors alignment has anything to do with mine? I haven't even read him yet.
Also you say what i just said is convincing enough for you to vote on ec. But i didn't say anything new or something related to his specific behaviour here.
So, thats kind of a shitty vote. Why is he mafia?


I think it was a good argument, and votes generate friction, which generates more content. I am totally fine voting for someone if I think the argument is good enough especially on day 1. What I find confusing is why you would demote your own arugment, that is very strange.

I actually think he is fighting for his life as a townie, but the day is far from over.


I dunno if this makes sense. Why would you vote for a town person?

Also I am far from fighting for my life. I am "defending" my self from tumble because his arguments are so weak, they are leading me to think that he might be scum.


Voting for people is a common tactic this generates pressure which generates misstakes, you can switch your vote anytime unless I am missing something.


Go forth and make mistakes my friend


Maybe you should give us a list of our reads so far and some thoughts. You have been chilling far to much.


ok.

100% town - aka never lynching.
Prplhz
Skynx

Likely town:
Tumblewood
emperorchampion
Rels

Null, no reason to lynch but no real reason to townread
Palmar
DCWasabi
Koshi
Gracaroni

null, possibly scum because I haven't really noticed them
nnn_thekushmountains
Lunaticman

Scummy/possibly mafia
sicklucker
Kruppe the eel

Why are SL / Kruppe scummy when they have done nothing at all ?


On July 21 2016 21:02 Rels wrote:
Alright meeting time, see you in a few hours (= please answer my question if I've asked you one earlier. My mind atm:

Town

Lunatic
Skynx
EC
Tumble
Palmar

Scum

Koshi
Kruppe
DC

People missing are null.


His town list seems a little at odds, notably the Palmar inclusion. Seems like he's raising some questions about Palmar's town list, but then has him as town. Seems a little odd.

Also I've pointed out the thing about his comments on DC, and how he ignored the second post. I think the town thing and palmar + the thing about missing DC's post are the things that I find most off.
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Kruppe the Eel
Profile Joined June 2016
164 Posts
July 21 2016 16:56 GMT
#751
Aaai! Do not lynch me friends, Kruppe is most innocent! Kruppe solemnly swears!

Kruppe will be most preoccupied due the heat. It is current much too warm to plan a party of friends!

Some ponderings from friendly Kruppe:

Koshi's heart is in the right place. Alas, his mind is not.

Rels' envelope may have been delivered a bit too early. Kruppe observes that Rels' traitorous traits are denoted by a serious tone! Something Rels' lacked when Kruppe had the envelope delivered —worry not friends, Kruppe has many ways to switch its contents!—. Kruppe now ponders on Rels yet is not convinced of either his maliciousness or his innocence yet!

Both Skynx and EmperorChampion should know better! They have observed Kruppe's craftsmanship before! Yet they are firmly opposing Kruppe's party. Ludicrousness!
Kruppe yet ponders more on EmperorChampion. A glimpse of (genuine?) intelligence was observed —by none other than Kruppe himself!— when talking about poor, innocent Kruppe. Yet when confronted by Koshi's plain views, he simply fell back into the herd. For shame!
Traitorous Skynx should know better for certain! Kruppe expects Skynx to have deeper opinions other than defaulting on the mystery behind poorest Kruppe. Something he has even struggled with before! Most recently! Maliciousness indeed.

Kush's opinion is sharp, yet Kruppe argues that his opinion may be driven by a (nefarious?) agenda! Envelopes pending!

Palmar is bedridden. Yet a lazy man is easily underestimated. Kruppe gives a small nod towards Palmar. May he receive his envelope shortly.
I am named Kruppe, sir. Kruppe the First.
Kruppe the Eel
Profile Joined June 2016
164 Posts
July 21 2016 16:57 GMT
#752
Kruppe wanted to call Kush mafia but it may have been a bit too early!
I am named Kruppe, sir. Kruppe the First.
Kruppe the Eel
Profile Joined June 2016
164 Posts
July 21 2016 16:58 GMT
#753
Oh and Lunaticman receives a red envelope!
I am named Kruppe, sir. Kruppe the First.
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 17:06 GMT
#754
On July 22 2016 01:11 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 01:08 Koshi wrote:
On July 22 2016 00:38 Palmar wrote:
Grack should not be lynched, and Kruppe is just a blind luck policy lynch (which is fine and I don't mind).

Not completely blind. PoE policy lynch. His odds on being mafia are bigger than 3/13. More like 3/6 or so.

50/50
good odds.

Rels is a good lynch, but if he is town I would feel worse than Kruppe ending up being town.






I shall go read that Onegu game and see if Kruppe actually advanced the games there for his own pleasure. I think he did. Not sure. I shall check.

I'm absolutely not against a policy lynch. But let's see where this Rels thing takes us.


Let's see what your blue claim takes you, I have a null read on Rels but several players are already on him the train says shu shu.

#Vote Rels
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 17:44 GMT
#755
On July 22 2016 00:42 prplhz wrote:
Koshi isn't mafia and you have no idea what nnn_thekushmountains is.

Also, I'm the vigilante so you're lying about being the parity cop.


How does this conflict?
Failure is not an option
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 21 2016 17:46 GMT
#756
Kruppe if you could explain a bit more your vote on skynx that would be good Is it just because he wants to plynch you, or is it because you find his actual posting scummy?
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 21 2016 17:47 GMT
#757
On July 22 2016 02:44 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 00:42 prplhz wrote:
Koshi isn't mafia and you have no idea what nnn_thekushmountains is.

Also, I'm the vigilante so you're lying about being the parity cop.


How does this conflict?


You of all people should know, you started a post chain about it!
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 21 2016 17:49 GMT
#758
Also at what point do we just lynch palmar for trolling and not making any sense =/
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 21 2016 17:55 GMT
#759
On July 22 2016 02:49 emperorchampion wrote:
Also at what point do we just lynch palmar for trolling and not making any sense =/

When there is disconnect between his scumhunting posts or he proven is plain wrong.

example.
He had Rels as town before and Kruppe mafia, but now he is lynching Rels and saying Kruppe is a 100% crapshoot. Why?



At this point he might still be town as I somehow had the feeling he is still looking at the right places and is advancing the thread. But that feeling could be him playing me. I have not reread his filter since his last appearance.
I had a good night of sleep.
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 21 2016 17:57 GMT
#760
I feel like he could be godfather. It kinda makes sense to me, sorta what I was trying to do last game.
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech150
UpATreeSC 113
BRAT_OK 56
mouzHeroMarine 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3857
Bisu 1698
Soulkey 1349
EffOrt 995
Mini 626
Larva 399
ZerO 331
Horang2 294
actioN 222
ggaemo 164
[ Show more ]
hero 83
Mind 83
Dewaltoss 78
Shinee 70
Sharp 70
sorry 58
Sea.KH 58
Snow 48
Barracks 43
Hyun 41
Bale 31
Trap 30
ToSsGirL 22
NaDa 18
Terrorterran 17
Rock 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 10
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
zelot 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5788
Dendi1173
XaKoH 376
420jenkins337
League of Legends
Reynor68
Counter-Strike
fl0m3275
Fnx 658
pashabiceps636
x6flipin610
edward35
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes407
Liquid`Hasu1
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1517
hiko846
FrodaN524
XBOCT212
Livibee172
TKL 104
QueenE103
C9.Mang066
Mew2King41
ZerO(Twitch)23
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 54
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 40
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV653
League of Legends
• Nemesis3980
• TFBlade778
Other Games
• Shiphtur422
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 15m
Patches Events
23h 15m
The PondCast
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.