• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:40
CEST 19:40
KST 02:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10107 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 40

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 145 Next
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 21 2016 18:24 GMT
#781
tbh I'm not a big fan of the afk through day 1, but it's nice that you are showing up this game
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 21 2016 18:24 GMT
#782
and no lunatic were not lynching palmar on day 1. but there always tomorrow. I also have a real blue read on him lolz
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 21 2016 18:24 GMT
#783
Well, we can lynch one of Palmar/haze i guess?
Why did you guys claim anyway?
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 21 2016 18:28 GMT
#784
palmars obviously joking...
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 21 2016 18:28 GMT
#785
I dont think anyone really claimed except lunatic might have claimed vt lul
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 21 2016 18:29 GMT
#786
On July 22 2016 03:28 sicklucker wrote:
I dont think anyone really claimed except lunatic might have claimed vt lul


hahaha
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 21 2016 18:29 GMT
#787
On July 22 2016 03:28 sicklucker wrote:
palmars obviously joking...

thank you, I was about to start questioning if I had been transferred to some alternative reality where humor doesn't exist.

Yo people, when the French-Canadian knows what's up and you don't, you need to take a hard look at your life.
Computer says mafia
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 21 2016 18:29 GMT
#788
I guarncheese he will come in here and deny that statement
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 18:30 GMT
#789
On July 22 2016 03:02 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 22:29 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:26 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:19 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:08 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:06 Skynx wrote:
Lunaticman, do you have romanian ties in the family?


No, not that I am aware of, I don't understand what the point of the question is?


There used to be a thread where a bunch of Romanians didn't understand lines and lines of sarcasm than didn't take serious stuff serious. It became a meme on TL but i can't find it now


Yes I can understand that, tbh it is really hard to tell sarcasm or trolling on a forum post. I guess you need experience in the matter. In my opinion it doesn't aid the town at all and only sows confusion. There is also the possibility that it actually means something. That is why I tried asking every time I find it confusing.

It also an effective way to trap people. Example:

I think x is scummy because reasons and I work in mysterious ways.

What do you mean that doesnt add content what are you basing this on?

HAHA noob dont you realize I was joking.

etc.

Inside jokes are also hard for beginners, for obvious reasons.

Well, how that applies to you is that Palmar was trolling when he said "I'm rookie" or "I forgot my reasons, sry". You should have felt no pressure if you were town and simply laugh in his face. But the way you reacted to this whole situation makes you vote worthy from my pow.


lunatic man is town. pretty much the only thing im certain of. Needs his radar checked but hes town


Thank you for the vote of of confidence, but I never claimed to have a good list
Failure is not an option
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 21 2016 18:32 GMT
#790
ya im sure, palmar could be mafia but not because hes trolling you
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 21 2016 18:32 GMT
#791
On July 22 2016 02:55 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 02:49 emperorchampion wrote:
Also at what point do we just lynch palmar for trolling and not making any sense =/

When there is disconnect between his scumhunting posts or he proven is plain wrong.

example.
He had Rels as town before and Kruppe mafia, but now he is lynching Rels and saying Kruppe is a 100% crapshoot. Why?


Kruppe is a crapshot, but as always with policy lynches, there exists a reason to play like he does as mafia, and none as town, so technically he should objectively be mafia.

On the other hand, trolls rarely care if they're playing anti town so whatever.

Also, bro.

I'm not joking, the list post was literally me randomizing the people in the game and adding some categories headers. I think my own name is in one of the null categories. It's 100% bullshit and should be treated as such.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 21 2016 18:33 GMT
#792
On July 22 2016 03:30 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 03:02 sicklucker wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:29 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:26 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:19 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:08 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:06 Skynx wrote:
Lunaticman, do you have romanian ties in the family?


No, not that I am aware of, I don't understand what the point of the question is?


There used to be a thread where a bunch of Romanians didn't understand lines and lines of sarcasm than didn't take serious stuff serious. It became a meme on TL but i can't find it now


Yes I can understand that, tbh it is really hard to tell sarcasm or trolling on a forum post. I guess you need experience in the matter. In my opinion it doesn't aid the town at all and only sows confusion. There is also the possibility that it actually means something. That is why I tried asking every time I find it confusing.

It also an effective way to trap people. Example:

I think x is scummy because reasons and I work in mysterious ways.

What do you mean that doesnt add content what are you basing this on?

HAHA noob dont you realize I was joking.

etc.

Inside jokes are also hard for beginners, for obvious reasons.

Well, how that applies to you is that Palmar was trolling when he said "I'm rookie" or "I forgot my reasons, sry". You should have felt no pressure if you were town and simply laugh in his face. But the way you reacted to this whole situation makes you vote worthy from my pow.


lunatic man is town. pretty much the only thing im certain of. Needs his radar checked but hes town


Thank you for the vote of of confidence, but I never claimed to have a good list

He's not talking about your list.

Seriously, this is like LightningStrike on steroids with the complete inability to detect meaning in sentences.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 21 2016 18:36 GMT
#793
In theory EmperorChampion gets a townpoint for realizing how goddamn awful my list was BECAUSE IT WAS MADE UP.

Computer says mafia
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 21 2016 18:38 GMT
#794
On July 22 2016 03:29 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 03:28 sicklucker wrote:
palmars obviously joking...

thank you, I was about to start questioning if I had been transferred to some alternative reality where humor doesn't exist.

Yo people, when the French-Canadian knows what's up and you don't, you need to take a hard look at your life.

Man I'm infected, I lost all sense of direction during midday.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 21 2016 18:39 GMT
#795
On July 22 2016 03:32 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 02:55 Koshi wrote:
On July 22 2016 02:49 emperorchampion wrote:
Also at what point do we just lynch palmar for trolling and not making any sense =/

When there is disconnect between his scumhunting posts or he proven is plain wrong.

example.
He had Rels as town before and Kruppe mafia, but now he is lynching Rels and saying Kruppe is a 100% crapshoot. Why?


Kruppe is a crapshot, but as always with policy lynches, there exists a reason to play like he does as mafia, and none as town, so technically he should objectively be mafia.

On the other hand, trolls rarely care if they're playing anti town so whatever.

Also, bro.

I'm not joking, the list post was literally me randomizing the people in the game and adding some categories headers. I think my own name is in one of the null categories. It's 100% bullshit and should be treated as such.


Either you are highlighting some serious flaws with everyone in this game right now, or you are lying. And I'm honestly not sure which. Probably it's true that RNG has the same reading capabilities as 13 humans.

OK, so then what was the motivation for your initial vote on lunatic?
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 21 2016 18:41 GMT
#796
On July 22 2016 03:39 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 03:32 Palmar wrote:
On July 22 2016 02:55 Koshi wrote:
On July 22 2016 02:49 emperorchampion wrote:
Also at what point do we just lynch palmar for trolling and not making any sense =/

When there is disconnect between his scumhunting posts or he proven is plain wrong.

example.
He had Rels as town before and Kruppe mafia, but now he is lynching Rels and saying Kruppe is a 100% crapshoot. Why?


Kruppe is a crapshot, but as always with policy lynches, there exists a reason to play like he does as mafia, and none as town, so technically he should objectively be mafia.

On the other hand, trolls rarely care if they're playing anti town so whatever.

Also, bro.

I'm not joking, the list post was literally me randomizing the people in the game and adding some categories headers. I think my own name is in one of the null categories. It's 100% bullshit and should be treated as such.


Either you are highlighting some serious flaws with everyone in this game right now, or you are lying. And I'm honestly not sure which. Probably it's true that RNG has the same reading capabilities as 13 humans.

OK, so then what was the motivation for your initial vote on lunatic?


On July 21 2016 04:01 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2016 03:57 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:53 emperorchampion wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:45 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:34 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:27 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:23 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 03:20 Tumblewood wrote:
and I don't get how ec can be scum three games in a row, then act the exact same way the next game and notbe scumread

Without ever rolling town he doesn't know how to be town its simple. Even he does exact opposite of what he did its forced and noticeable.


Based on this I'm putting down my vote for now on EC.

Even if he turns green you will be the next auto lynch. Or rather a blue should check you during the night to save a lynch target.

I will change the vote if someone comes up with a better argument for a d1 lynch.

What does emperors alignment has anything to do with mine? I haven't even read him yet.
Also you say what i just said is convincing enough for you to vote on ec. But i didn't say anything new or something related to his specific behaviour here.
So, thats kind of a shitty vote. Why is he mafia?


I think it was a good argument, and votes generate friction, which generates more content. I am totally fine voting for someone if I think the argument is good enough especially on day 1. What I find confusing is why you would demote your own arugment, that is very strange.

I actually think he is fighting for his life as a townie, but the day is far from over.


I dunno if this makes sense. Why would you vote for a town person?

Also I am far from fighting for my life. I am "defending" my self from tumble because his arguments are so weak, they are leading me to think that he might be scum.


Voting for people is a common tactic this generates pressure which generates misstakes, you can switch your vote anytime unless I am missing something.


Go forth and make mistakes my friend


I thought his post about trying to force people to make mistakes by voting them was dumb in a fun way, so I voted him "to try to get him to make mistakes".

ie: I voted him to troll his reasoning.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 21 2016 18:43 GMT
#797
And yes, everyone this game is retarded (including me) and we need someone to step up and take a leadership role, get us organized, lay down the law and be useful.

Koshi is sort of trying, Lunatic is well... a lunatic, so that discounts him. If anyone wants to summarize cases and present us with options to do shit, that'd be most appreciated.
Computer says mafia
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 18:43 GMT
#798
On July 22 2016 03:33 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 03:30 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 22 2016 03:02 sicklucker wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:29 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:26 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:19 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:08 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:06 Skynx wrote:
Lunaticman, do you have romanian ties in the family?


No, not that I am aware of, I don't understand what the point of the question is?


There used to be a thread where a bunch of Romanians didn't understand lines and lines of sarcasm than didn't take serious stuff serious. It became a meme on TL but i can't find it now


Yes I can understand that, tbh it is really hard to tell sarcasm or trolling on a forum post. I guess you need experience in the matter. In my opinion it doesn't aid the town at all and only sows confusion. There is also the possibility that it actually means something. That is why I tried asking every time I find it confusing.

It also an effective way to trap people. Example:

I think x is scummy because reasons and I work in mysterious ways.

What do you mean that doesnt add content what are you basing this on?

HAHA noob dont you realize I was joking.

etc.

Inside jokes are also hard for beginners, for obvious reasons.

Well, how that applies to you is that Palmar was trolling when he said "I'm rookie" or "I forgot my reasons, sry". You should have felt no pressure if you were town and simply laugh in his face. But the way you reacted to this whole situation makes you vote worthy from my pow.


lunatic man is town. pretty much the only thing im certain of. Needs his radar checked but hes town


Thank you for the vote of of confidence, but I never claimed to have a good list

He's not talking about your list.

Seriously, this is like LightningStrike on steroids with the complete inability to detect meaning in sentences.


I am asking you nicely to stop the trolling, it's a poor way to play. Besides that doesn't mean anything to me.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 21 2016 18:43 GMT
#799
On July 22 2016 03:43 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2016 03:33 Palmar wrote:
On July 22 2016 03:30 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 22 2016 03:02 sicklucker wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:29 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:26 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:19 Skynx wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:08 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 21 2016 22:06 Skynx wrote:
Lunaticman, do you have romanian ties in the family?


No, not that I am aware of, I don't understand what the point of the question is?


There used to be a thread where a bunch of Romanians didn't understand lines and lines of sarcasm than didn't take serious stuff serious. It became a meme on TL but i can't find it now


Yes I can understand that, tbh it is really hard to tell sarcasm or trolling on a forum post. I guess you need experience in the matter. In my opinion it doesn't aid the town at all and only sows confusion. There is also the possibility that it actually means something. That is why I tried asking every time I find it confusing.

It also an effective way to trap people. Example:

I think x is scummy because reasons and I work in mysterious ways.

What do you mean that doesnt add content what are you basing this on?

HAHA noob dont you realize I was joking.

etc.

Inside jokes are also hard for beginners, for obvious reasons.

Well, how that applies to you is that Palmar was trolling when he said "I'm rookie" or "I forgot my reasons, sry". You should have felt no pressure if you were town and simply laugh in his face. But the way you reacted to this whole situation makes you vote worthy from my pow.


lunatic man is town. pretty much the only thing im certain of. Needs his radar checked but hes town


Thank you for the vote of of confidence, but I never claimed to have a good list

He's not talking about your list.

Seriously, this is like LightningStrike on steroids with the complete inability to detect meaning in sentences.


I am asking you nicely to stop the trolling, it's a poor way to play. Besides that doesn't mean anything to me.


Also makes me think you are a scum again.
Failure is not an option
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 21 2016 18:44 GMT
#800
deadline is 3hrs, votes are a mess. I'm feeling OK since rels has yet to show up which seems pretty scummy and at the same time not OK since I don't know if anyone has really defended him at all.

Kruppe's post about rels was kind of wierd, like I feel a bit like he could have been trying to save him by saying "oh I scum read him for this initially, but now I don't see it". But at the same time, I think it would be a good oppourtunity for mafia to take credit if rels does flip red. So I dunno how I feel about that overall.
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 243
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 118
BRAT_OK 75
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3341
Bisu 2007
Soulkey 1069
EffOrt 526
Larva 380
Mini 376
ZerO 205
Dewaltoss 187
hero 93
Mind 73
[ Show more ]
Sharp 68
sorry 63
Shinee 53
Barracks 40
Sea.KH 33
Bale 27
Trap 24
Terrorterran 21
NaDa 20
ToSsGirL 19
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 12
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Dendi1253
XaKoH 429
420jenkins412
League of Legends
Reynor73
Counter-Strike
fl0m4223
pashabiceps846
Fnx 663
x6flipin437
edward24
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu422
Other Games
Grubby2436
Liquid`RaSZi1591
FrodaN752
XBOCT263
Livibee187
TKL 123
C9.Mang0113
QueenE93
RotterdaM41
Mew2King36
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 67
• Reevou 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 41
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3073
• TFBlade758
Other Games
• Shiphtur637
• WagamamaTV580
• imaqtpie361
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 20m
Patches Events
22h 20m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.