• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:57
CEST 02:57
KST 09:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8879 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 82

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 80 81 82 83 84 178 Next
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 20 2016 22:34 GMT
#1621
I'm off to the gym - I'll be back in a few hours or so.
Retired.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 20 2016 22:35 GMT
#1622
On April 21 2016 07:31 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I guess I should claim now.
I'm vigi.

I shot fazers on night 1.

In hindsight I don't think it was a fantastic shot - I just went for the guy playing like lynchbait and got rid of him. I didn't really want us constantly talking about him considering we gave him things to work with and he didn't seem to want to do anything. I waited for a few hours after he showed up in the thread to do something - I tried telling him what he was doing wrong but he just kind of left after that, so I sent the action in.
I guess I could have shot super instead but, you know, PR claim. I'd rather not be the guy that goes for a hero play and takes out the doctor claim on night 1.

I was kinda frustrated that I missed even though I had mafia early but there's nothing to be done about it now. /shrug
Sorry for missing.

Very nice.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 20 2016 22:37 GMT
#1623
On April 21 2016 07:32 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Oh, and shapelog is like 3 million percent mafia and needs to die immediately.

Do elaborate though.
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 20 2016 22:37 GMT
#1624
4 of the 5 people who voted super are confirmed town from my pov.

Fazers/palmar/gb all voted him and all flipped town. I know im town so...

whoever vigged palmar/faz who was on the super wagon needs to check their head




On April 20 2016 06:41 sicklucker wrote:
also supers mafia team clearly shot palmar hoping the vig shot was someone they could argue was the nk so super could claim vig. Its aparently obvious and people have already pointed that out.

But when the sad mafai team saw fazzers was the vig shot and not someone like me they were sad pandas and gave up

[image loading]



super is scum because he was the only person other than me to take the fakevig theory seriously of his own accord (read my convos with rels jat and rsoul regarding the theory, they all reacted with reasonable skepticism.)

In the first post he seems to think it's possible that palmer was vigged (which lines up with scum trying to claim vig shot at that point in the game)

and then suddenly right before super is lynched sl, without any of my reasoning ,or prior indication thats this is what he was thinking, parroted my theory as fact(second post) before even I knew for sure, having the gall even to claim it was super obvious.



(it was not, read my convos with rels jat and rsoul regarding the theory, they all reacted with reasonable skepticism even though they thought super was scum.)


Lady (rip T_T) and gents this is actual tmi.

##vote sicklicker

gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 20 2016 22:41 GMT
#1625
On April 21 2016 07:35 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2016 07:31 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I guess I should claim now.
I'm vigi.

I shot fazers on night 1.

In hindsight I don't think it was a fantastic shot - I just went for the guy playing like lynchbait and got rid of him. I didn't really want us constantly talking about him considering we gave him things to work with and he didn't seem to want to do anything. I waited for a few hours after he showed up in the thread to do something - I tried telling him what he was doing wrong but he just kind of left after that, so I sent the action in.
I guess I could have shot super instead but, you know, PR claim. I'd rather not be the guy that goes for a hero play and takes out the doctor claim on night 1.

I was kinda frustrated that I missed even though I had mafia early but there's nothing to be done about it now. /shrug
Sorry for missing.

Very nice.

Btw. any cc happens right the fuck now or this guy is forever confirmed town.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 20 2016 22:44 GMT
#1626
On April 21 2016 07:37 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2016 07:32 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Oh, and shapelog is like 3 million percent mafia and needs to die immediately.

Do elaborate though.


It mostly has to do with his overemphasis on questioning people on reads and never doing anything with that information - it feels like scum trying to look busy rather than someone trying to accurately judge whether or not someone's reads are founded on anything in thread.

Not to mention that his case on me is nitpicky and bad - lots of fixating on things that are surface level (looking for doctor cc's never really made anyone mafia, but he keeps fixating on it, because ?) and subsequently failing to explain how any of it holds any significance outside of saying the obvious. It reads like scum stalking someone that held a differing opinion.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 20 2016 22:45 GMT
#1627
Jat, I'm literally headed out the door right now but I can pull out quotes and stuff when I get back.
Retired.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 20 2016 22:46 GMT
#1628
On April 21 2016 07:45 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Jat, I'm literally headed out the door right now but I can pull out quotes and stuff when I get back.

No worries. The day is long.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 20 2016 22:49 GMT
#1629
Cool. So I am almost definitely lynching into this pool today: JAS/Tumble/Onegu/SL
Only have to find out which one I want to live the least later.
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 20 2016 22:51 GMT
#1630
also this whole "gar guys your so stupid" has happened before.

lol 3 towns voted super nevermind...


this is the closest sl comes to reading fazzers during night, knowing full well that he was a target.

Then he has the hutspa to post this after fazzers dies.

t was a terrible vig shot fazzers was my top town. new players are so easy to read sign...


once again, sl reveals that he knew the truth all along just didnt bother divulging it when it was relevant / : so heres a question, if sl knew super was scum and thought my theory was right, which he seems pretty certain of

like your just going to have to trust me. hes not the doctor


why didn't he ever tell obi to stop asking for the doc to cc? Whats more why didnt he scum read obi for doing supers work for him(super clearly wanted dock outed)?

The answer to that is licker was too busy doing his own blue hunting to reprimand obi's / :

Only thing we can be sure of is me and rstoulin are not the vig lolz


Jat might be vig tho he got really mad when I said fazzers was ez town


Lets play find the vig for mafia since thats fun


for reals guys, lynch this dude.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 20 2016 22:58 GMT
#1631
On April 21 2016 07:41 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2016 07:35 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 21 2016 07:31 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I guess I should claim now.
I'm vigi.

I shot fazers on night 1.

In hindsight I don't think it was a fantastic shot - I just went for the guy playing like lynchbait and got rid of him. I didn't really want us constantly talking about him considering we gave him things to work with and he didn't seem to want to do anything. I waited for a few hours after he showed up in the thread to do something - I tried telling him what he was doing wrong but he just kind of left after that, so I sent the action in.
I guess I could have shot super instead but, you know, PR claim. I'd rather not be the guy that goes for a hero play and takes out the doctor claim on night 1.

I was kinda frustrated that I missed even though I had mafia early but there's nothing to be done about it now. /shrug
Sorry for missing.

Very nice.

Btw. any cc happens right the fuck now or this guy is forever confirmed town.


you would be wrong to do so / : think about it, scum just need 1 mislynch, then were in lylo.

That means that if we kill obis opposite today, and obis scum, he has not just forced a mislynch, but also set it up so that his scum mate (wherever they are) can claim doc.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 20 2016 23:03 GMT
#1632
On April 21 2016 07:49 justanothertownie wrote:
Cool. So I am almost definitely lynching into this pool today: JAS/Tumble/Onegu/SL
Only have to find out which one I want to live the least later.


were never lynching tumble / : I wish onegu would do something to mod kill himself cause I think hes town T_T.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 20 2016 23:03 GMT
#1633
On April 21 2016 07:58 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2016 07:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 21 2016 07:35 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 21 2016 07:31 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I guess I should claim now.
I'm vigi.

I shot fazers on night 1.

In hindsight I don't think it was a fantastic shot - I just went for the guy playing like lynchbait and got rid of him. I didn't really want us constantly talking about him considering we gave him things to work with and he didn't seem to want to do anything. I waited for a few hours after he showed up in the thread to do something - I tried telling him what he was doing wrong but he just kind of left after that, so I sent the action in.
I guess I could have shot super instead but, you know, PR claim. I'd rather not be the guy that goes for a hero play and takes out the doctor claim on night 1.

I was kinda frustrated that I missed even though I had mafia early but there's nothing to be done about it now. /shrug
Sorry for missing.

Very nice.

Btw. any cc happens right the fuck now or this guy is forever confirmed town.


you would be wrong to do so / : think about it, scum just need 1 mislynch, then were in lylo.

That means that if we kill obis opposite today, and obis scum, he has not just forced a mislynch, but also set it up so that his scum mate (wherever they are) can claim doc.

wat

It is easy. If Obi is fake (which I very much doubt) then the real vig has to counterclaim immediately because now we can still lynch both of them if we are wrong at first. I will not believe any later counterclaims.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 20 2016 23:04 GMT
#1634
On April 21 2016 08:03 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2016 07:49 justanothertownie wrote:
Cool. So I am almost definitely lynching into this pool today: JAS/Tumble/Onegu/SL
Only have to find out which one I want to live the least later.


were never lynching tumble / : I wish onegu would do something to mod kill himself cause I think hes town T_T.

Why would you think that? (The Onegu part - I understand your tumble read)
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 20 2016 23:07 GMT
#1635
On April 21 2016 08:03 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2016 07:58 gumshoe wrote:
On April 21 2016 07:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 21 2016 07:35 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 21 2016 07:31 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I guess I should claim now.
I'm vigi.

I shot fazers on night 1.

In hindsight I don't think it was a fantastic shot - I just went for the guy playing like lynchbait and got rid of him. I didn't really want us constantly talking about him considering we gave him things to work with and he didn't seem to want to do anything. I waited for a few hours after he showed up in the thread to do something - I tried telling him what he was doing wrong but he just kind of left after that, so I sent the action in.
I guess I could have shot super instead but, you know, PR claim. I'd rather not be the guy that goes for a hero play and takes out the doctor claim on night 1.

I was kinda frustrated that I missed even though I had mafia early but there's nothing to be done about it now. /shrug
Sorry for missing.

Very nice.

Btw. any cc happens right the fuck now or this guy is forever confirmed town.


you would be wrong to do so / : think about it, scum just need 1 mislynch, then were in lylo.

That means that if we kill obis opposite today, and obis scum, he has not just forced a mislynch, but also set it up so that his scum mate (wherever they are) can claim doc.

wat

It is easy. If Obi is fake (which I very much doubt) then the real vig has to counterclaim immediately because now we can still lynch both of them if we are wrong at first. I will not believe any later counterclaims.


Im saying that this a viable move (what obis doing) from scum as it puts us into lylo if we lynch a counter claimer / : at which point even though he dies, his scum mate can doc claim

also note, if obi and sl are scum together sl cannot claim for obvious reasons, so only obi can make this move.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 20 2016 23:10 GMT
#1636
On April 21 2016 08:07 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2016 08:03 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 21 2016 07:58 gumshoe wrote:
On April 21 2016 07:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 21 2016 07:35 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 21 2016 07:31 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I guess I should claim now.
I'm vigi.

I shot fazers on night 1.

In hindsight I don't think it was a fantastic shot - I just went for the guy playing like lynchbait and got rid of him. I didn't really want us constantly talking about him considering we gave him things to work with and he didn't seem to want to do anything. I waited for a few hours after he showed up in the thread to do something - I tried telling him what he was doing wrong but he just kind of left after that, so I sent the action in.
I guess I could have shot super instead but, you know, PR claim. I'd rather not be the guy that goes for a hero play and takes out the doctor claim on night 1.

I was kinda frustrated that I missed even though I had mafia early but there's nothing to be done about it now. /shrug
Sorry for missing.

Very nice.

Btw. any cc happens right the fuck now or this guy is forever confirmed town.


you would be wrong to do so / : think about it, scum just need 1 mislynch, then were in lylo.

That means that if we kill obis opposite today, and obis scum, he has not just forced a mislynch, but also set it up so that his scum mate (wherever they are) can claim doc.

wat

It is easy. If Obi is fake (which I very much doubt) then the real vig has to counterclaim immediately because now we can still lynch both of them if we are wrong at first. I will not believe any later counterclaims.


Im saying that this a viable move (what obis doing) from scum as it puts us into lylo if we lynch a counter claimer / : at which point even though he dies, his scum mate can doc claim

also note, if obi and sl are scum together sl cannot claim for obvious reasons, so only obi can make this move.

So what? It is still a really bad play to do this as mafia.
First of all it is not guaranteed that we lynch the wrong vig. Second of all even if we do we still end up in LYLO and if someone claims medic there then the real one ccs and it is a 50/50 decision even without reads and everyone else is confirmed town. Those are really really good odds.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 20 2016 23:11 GMT
#1637
I mean I get that you are in love with your weird Obi/SL theory but it really doesn't make sense.
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 20 2016 23:12 GMT
#1638
On April 21 2016 08:04 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2016 08:03 gumshoe wrote:
On April 21 2016 07:49 justanothertownie wrote:
Cool. So I am almost definitely lynching into this pool today: JAS/Tumble/Onegu/SL
Only have to find out which one I want to live the least later.


were never lynching tumble / : I wish onegu would do something to mod kill himself cause I think hes town T_T.

Why would you think that? (The Onegu part - I understand your tumble read)


Too scuicidal, no idea why hes pushing me (he didnt even in vanilla where I thought he was scum for days) could be scum, but im thinking town. Also I think he actually believes his reads derpy as they are / : I dont get that from scumgu
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 20 2016 23:13 GMT
#1639
On April 21 2016 08:12 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2016 08:04 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 21 2016 08:03 gumshoe wrote:
On April 21 2016 07:49 justanothertownie wrote:
Cool. So I am almost definitely lynching into this pool today: JAS/Tumble/Onegu/SL
Only have to find out which one I want to live the least later.


were never lynching tumble / : I wish onegu would do something to mod kill himself cause I think hes town T_T.

Why would you think that? (The Onegu part - I understand your tumble read)


Too scuicidal, no idea why hes pushing me (he didnt even in vanilla where I thought he was scum for days) could be scum, but im thinking town. Also I think he actually believes his reads derpy as they are / : I dont get that from scumgu

Sorry, but that isn't very convincing.
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 20 2016 23:14 GMT
#1640
On April 21 2016 08:10 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2016 08:07 gumshoe wrote:
On April 21 2016 08:03 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 21 2016 07:58 gumshoe wrote:
On April 21 2016 07:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 21 2016 07:35 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 21 2016 07:31 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I guess I should claim now.
I'm vigi.

I shot fazers on night 1.

In hindsight I don't think it was a fantastic shot - I just went for the guy playing like lynchbait and got rid of him. I didn't really want us constantly talking about him considering we gave him things to work with and he didn't seem to want to do anything. I waited for a few hours after he showed up in the thread to do something - I tried telling him what he was doing wrong but he just kind of left after that, so I sent the action in.
I guess I could have shot super instead but, you know, PR claim. I'd rather not be the guy that goes for a hero play and takes out the doctor claim on night 1.

I was kinda frustrated that I missed even though I had mafia early but there's nothing to be done about it now. /shrug
Sorry for missing.

Very nice.

Btw. any cc happens right the fuck now or this guy is forever confirmed town.


you would be wrong to do so / : think about it, scum just need 1 mislynch, then were in lylo.

That means that if we kill obis opposite today, and obis scum, he has not just forced a mislynch, but also set it up so that his scum mate (wherever they are) can claim doc.

wat

It is easy. If Obi is fake (which I very much doubt) then the real vig has to counterclaim immediately because now we can still lynch both of them if we are wrong at first. I will not believe any later counterclaims.


Im saying that this a viable move (what obis doing) from scum as it puts us into lylo if we lynch a counter claimer / : at which point even though he dies, his scum mate can doc claim

also note, if obi and sl are scum together sl cannot claim for obvious reasons, so only obi can make this move.

So what? It is still a really bad play to do this as mafia.
First of all it is not guaranteed that we lynch the wrong vig. Second of all even if we do we still end up in LYLO and if someone claims medic there then the real one ccs and it is a 50/50 decision even without reads and everyone else is confirmed town. Those are really really good odds.


more so it gives scum the option to claim medic. They dont have to / :

gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
Prev 1 80 81 82 83 84 178 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings85
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
CosmosSc2 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1843
GuemChi 1607
Artosis 630
910 56
Bale 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm148
League of Legends
Doublelift3443
Counter-Strike
taco 45
minikerr0
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox269
Other Games
summit1g8874
shahzam611
JimRising 517
C9.Mang0337
PiGStarcraft305
Maynarde143
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick905
BasetradeTV196
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 120
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP74
• davetesta23
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 3m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
10h 3m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
23h 3m
Patches Events
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.