• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:31
CEST 22:31
KST 05:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7511 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 84

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 82 83 84 85 86 178 Next
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 20 2016 23:52 GMT
#1661
On April 21 2016 07:32 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Oh, and shapelog is like 3 million percent mafia and needs to die immediately.


ya I agree I hes who im on right now with only two pages left to read. All my town reads say its him tbh and now your confirmed. even gumdrop is saying its shape without realizing hes saying its shape its wonderful
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 20 2016 23:54 GMT
#1662
and then suddenly right before super is lynched sl, without any of my reasoning ,or prior indication thats this is what he was thinking, parroted my theory as fact(second post) before even I knew for sure, having the gall even to claim it was super obvious.



(it was not, read my convos with rels jat and rsoul regarding the theory, they all reacted with reasonable skepticism even though they thought super was scum.)


Lady (rip T_T) and gents this is actual tmi.

##vote sicklicker

ya get used to me having tmi as town. im just a clever man
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 20 2016 23:55 GMT
#1663
so gumdrop is voting me because we came to the same conclusion on supers plans. Great great its one of those games. Well i dont think he will ever get a chance to throw this game anyway.

sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 20 2016 23:58 GMT
#1664
On April 21 2016 07:44 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2016 07:37 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 21 2016 07:32 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Oh, and shapelog is like 3 million percent mafia and needs to die immediately.

Do elaborate though.


It mostly has to do with his overemphasis on questioning people on reads and never doing anything with that information - it feels like scum trying to look busy rather than someone trying to accurately judge whether or not someone's reads are founded on anything in thread.

Not to mention that his case on me is nitpicky and bad - lots of fixating on things that are surface level (looking for doctor cc's never really made anyone mafia, but he keeps fixating on it, because ?) and subsequently failing to explain how any of it holds any significance outside of saying the obvious. It reads like scum stalking someone that held a differing opinion.


Ya I didnt like him because hes going after you and tumble. Who can easily both town in the world hes mafia. now that your confirmed the numbers in my head say easy lynch today. Gumdrops points about tumble not likely being with super also hit a bit of a bell. SO if both of you and tumble are town shapes always mafia going after you two.

When I said even gumdrop thinks its shape without acualy thinking its shape is becuase - He townreads tumble.
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 21 2016 00:04 GMT
#1665
On April 21 2016 08:55 sicklucker wrote:
so gumdrop is voting me because we came to the same conclusion on supers plans. Great great its one of those games. Well i dont think he will ever get a chance to throw this game anyway.



##unvote

illl wait till everyone responds to obi before I push anything else / :

obviously I have to reevaluate in response to obi as it would be silly not to T_T
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 21 2016 00:05 GMT
#1666
Jat I dont like how you push the world that super would listen to things you say. I have never acualy seen anyone listen to what you say as a scum mate your way too pushy and tilting. I dont tell super what to do when im mafia with him I just let him do his own thing I doubt he would have even listen + Show Spoiler +
HAHA SCUM SLIP no im talking about a game last week gumdrop


Also putting me in your lynch list =/
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 21 2016 00:06 GMT
#1667
On April 21 2016 09:04 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2016 08:55 sicklucker wrote:
so gumdrop is voting me because we came to the same conclusion on supers plans. Great great its one of those games. Well i dont think he will ever get a chance to throw this game anyway.



##unvote

illl wait till everyone responds to obi before I push anything else / :

obviously I have to reevaluate in response to obi as it would be silly not to T_T


respond to what? most of us already knew obi was town. This changes nothing other then crashing your horrible theory , which I must say im sort of enjoying =]
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 21 2016 00:07 GMT
#1668
On April 21 2016 09:06 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2016 09:04 gumshoe wrote:
On April 21 2016 08:55 sicklucker wrote:
so gumdrop is voting me because we came to the same conclusion on supers plans. Great great its one of those games. Well i dont think he will ever get a chance to throw this game anyway.



##unvote

illl wait till everyone responds to obi before I push anything else / :

obviously I have to reevaluate in response to obi as it would be silly not to T_T


respond to what? most of us already knew obi was town. This changes nothing other then crashing your horrible theory , which I must say im sort of enjoying =]


I havent given up yet : P

tumble and rels could still cc.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 21 2016 00:08 GMT
#1669
On April 21 2016 09:05 sicklucker wrote:
Jat I dont like how you push the world that super would listen to things you say. I have never acualy seen anyone listen to what you say as a scum mate your way too pushy and tilting. I dont tell super what to do when im mafia with him I just let him do his own thing I doubt he would have even listen + Show Spoiler +
HAHA SCUM SLIP no im talking about a game last week gumdrop


Also putting me in your lynch list =/

Well, tough titties. Is there any reason to townread you besides your day1 vote?

Even if you were right and super would just do whatever he pleases as mafia without caring about his team (lol, yeah right) then I still wouldn't shut him down and expose him like I did. I like to win games.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 21 2016 00:09 GMT
#1670
I have gotten along very well with every mafia buddy I had except for you btw.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 21 2016 00:10 GMT
#1671
Also 5 confirmed towns of 6 voted super day one. I wonder what my alignment was guys? any takers?

5 TOWNS VOTED SUPER . the 6th was me. Clearly there was no bus. IF there was a pre planned bus both mafia would be on super.

No im obviously town in this spot.

Like the way super played (roleblocker I might add) two things are likely to happen with his mafia team. Either they both bus or no one busses.

Since the 5 other people who voted super are town no one bussed.

Im just town sorry guys.. this should have been locked yesterday tbh.

Also how many people yesterday pushed super all day even when he claimed medic with no hesitation? if you know what im saying. There was me and rstoul pretty much
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 21 2016 00:10 GMT
#1672
On April 21 2016 09:09 justanothertownie wrote:
I have gotten along very well with every mafia buddy I had except for you btw.


peons who like to be told what to do
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 21 2016 00:11 GMT
#1673
ok i have done my part. to the other mafia game!
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 21 2016 00:13 GMT
#1674
ALso jat how do you not snap vote jas here. you been soft pushing him all game
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 21 2016 00:13 GMT
#1675
On April 21 2016 09:10 sicklucker wrote:
Also 5 confirmed towns of 6 voted super day one. I wonder what my alignment was guys? any takers?

5 TOWNS VOTED SUPER . the 6th was me. Clearly there was no bus. IF there was a pre planned bus both mafia would be on super.

No im obviously town in this spot.

Like the way super played (roleblocker I might add) two things are likely to happen with his mafia team. Either they both bus or no one busses.

Since the 5 other people who voted super are town no one bussed.

Im just town sorry guys.. this should have been locked yesterday tbh.

Also how many people yesterday pushed super all day even when he claimed medic with no hesitation? if you know what im saying. There was me and rstoul pretty much

Basically everyone pushed super yesterday except for maybe Obi who is confirmed town. There is 0 information to be gained from that.

And your day1 argumentation is just "I am town so noone bussed. So since noone bussed I am town". Very smart. Mafia players almost never vote all for the same guy. That's a bad argument.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 21 2016 00:14 GMT
#1676
On April 21 2016 09:13 sicklucker wrote:
ALso jat how do you not snap vote jas here. you been soft pushing him all game

Why would I? I gave you the list of people I could lynch. I don't need to snapvote anyone before I think about who I want to lynch the most out of them.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 21 2016 00:17 GMT
#1677
On April 21 2016 09:13 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2016 09:10 sicklucker wrote:
Also 5 confirmed towns of 6 voted super day one. I wonder what my alignment was guys? any takers?

5 TOWNS VOTED SUPER . the 6th was me. Clearly there was no bus. IF there was a pre planned bus both mafia would be on super.

No im obviously town in this spot.

Like the way super played (roleblocker I might add) two things are likely to happen with his mafia team. Either they both bus or no one busses.

Since the 5 other people who voted super are town no one bussed.

Im just town sorry guys.. this should have been locked yesterday tbh.

Also how many people yesterday pushed super all day even when he claimed medic with no hesitation? if you know what im saying. There was me and rstoul pretty much

Basically everyone pushed super yesterday except for maybe Obi who is confirmed town. There is 0 information to be gained from that.

And your day1 argumentation is just "I am town so noone bussed. So since noone bussed I am town". Very smart. Mafia players almost never vote all for the same guy. That's a bad argument.


but who still pushed him after he fakeclaimed and during the night?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 21 2016 00:18 GMT
#1678
After that newb was vig shot it was obvious to everyone that super was mafia. But before that flip alot of people believed his fake claim
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 21 2016 00:20 GMT
#1679
On April 21 2016 09:18 sicklucker wrote:
After that newb was vig shot it was obvious to everyone that super was mafia. But before that flip alot of people believed his fake claim

Quotes or it didn't happen.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 21 2016 00:25 GMT
#1680
Not that it would make anyone town to push super during night1 anyways. Mafia knows that he is dead at this point.
Prev 1 82 83 84 85 86 178 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1518
RotterdaM1072
TaKeTV 401
SteadfastSC212
IndyStarCraft 205
ZombieGrub104
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1518
RotterdaM 1072
MaxPax 235
SteadfastSC 212
IndyStarCraft 205
RuFF_SC2 130
ZombieGrub104
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2612
Shuttle 445
910 62
Mind 61
Bale 13
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1156
Fnx 683
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu847
Other Games
summit1g5175
Grubby2721
shahzam497
Beastyqt372
mouzStarbuck223
C9.Mang0187
ToD160
UpATreeSC54
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV266
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 181
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 30
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2493
League of Legends
• TFBlade443
Other Games
• imaqtpie869
• Shiphtur335
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 30m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 30m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
14h 30m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 19h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.