• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:26
CEST 17:26
KST 00:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7588 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 86

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 84 85 86 87 88 178 Next
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 21 2016 01:16 GMT
#1701
god rels filter is kinda good maybe ill leave him for tormorow. But that vote...

Votes do not lie words do
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 21 2016 01:16 GMT
#1702
Like, if you want to ignore Onegu for today, fine. Maybe (hopefully) he doesn't come back and gets modkilled. But don't assume he is 100 % town for raging at me.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 21 2016 01:18 GMT
#1703
On April 20 2016 00:47 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2016 00:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 20 2016 00:36 Rels wrote:
On April 20 2016 00:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 20 2016 00:27 Rels wrote:
On April 20 2016 00:23 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 20 2016 00:15 Rels wrote:
On April 19 2016 23:56 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 19 2016 18:08 Rels wrote:
On April 19 2016 09:59 justanothertownie wrote:
[quote]
Like, it is not hard. Yes, I think he is mafia and I made that clear quite often already but I have been wrong before and he IS an uncced medic right now so if you do not acknowledge the possibility that he is town or refuse to give him opportunity to show it if that is the case then you have no idea how to play this game.

Ofc I recognize the possibility that Superbia is doc and played the worst game of his life. If he is though, he will step up by himself. He's likely scum, and if he is he doesn't need your encouragement that if he tryhards he will maybe survive. I don't really believe "some clowns needed explanation to understand it" too, since the votecount is so unanimous. Who did you mean by that ? The persons you responded to in the quotes of yours in my post ? Cause apart from OWS you responded to rsoultin (who wants to lynch him) and Superbia himself (doesn't do anything regardless of his alignment.

What is the point? If you don't understand what I said or why reread it and you will. If you were town super you probably wouldn't be very inclined to do stuff if everyone just said lynch him anyways. And why the hell would I say that as is scumbuddy?
In essence - what I said made sense and was warranted and even if it wasn't it would still not be scum indicative.
Your angle hrte

It's not really true - Superbia is a very good scum, so you giving him an out could means he can survive if you are his partner and help him. So "why the hell would I say that as is scumbuddy?" has an easy answer and is not a defense.
I know you are a very good scum. I won't let you slip by if you are scum. You said you didn't want today to be wasted:
On April 18 2016 23:08 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 18 2016 23:00 gumshoe wrote:
On April 18 2016 18:40 sicklucker wrote:
riveting activity guys! I love when im the only one posting for the first 36 hours of the day but im the bad guy when shit comes up for the last 12

Of course this has revamped alot of my reads but seeing as were already locked on I see no point to accusing someone before the flip just to fill thread.

There is a lot of point to it. We don't need to waste a whole day just because a lynch is decided. That's exactly what mafia wants.

Yet you didn't do a whole lot. I expect more from you.

Because people didn't do anything when I was around. And I still did more than 90 % of players in this game including you.

If I want to save super as my scumbuddy I yell at him in the qt to do stuff and certainly not in the thread while he is clearly getting lynched. That's the dumbest thing I think I ever heard from you.

No. If you are town you acted exactly how a scumbuddy with a lot of towncred would act in order to make the doc thinks he needs to cc if superbia starts putting effort in the thread.

Nope. It's like you have 0 idea how this game works. IF super is mafia AND puts in the needed effort and I see that we can maybe save with the obtained town sentiment him THEN I maybe make a post like that. NOT when everything points towards him getting lynched anyways and I am just making myself look like a fool.

I am acting exactly like a townie who does not KNOW superbia is mafia and makes sure he knows he can still salvage this if he really tries to. Which is something every townie should do because mislynching an uncced medic in an open setup is mighty retarded.

There is 0 scum motivation and a lot of town motivation for what I have done.

Meh. Will have to reread this later with a clear head because the more you arguee this is proving you are town when it's clearly NAI at best and probably scum indicative actually, the more I want to lynch you.

You will not lynch me bro but don't let me stop you from trying.
This whole retarded argumentation makes it way more likely for YOU to be mafia. Logical player my ass. You didn't refute anything I brought up.

You are the one not responding directly to what I'm saying. Your read on Superbia is overexplained and you repeated why you are scumreading him and why doc should not claim. You also left him outs to tryhard, he can't be saved if doc cc but he can make the doc cc. Now you're saying all of this actually makes you town. Bullshit. This is not a strong scum indicator, I'm not calling you slam dunk scum, yet you're reacting and OMGUSing like you are about to get lynched.


god this is too good I cant vote this man today
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 21 2016 01:20 GMT
#1704
On April 21 2016 10:18 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2016 00:47 Rels wrote:
On April 20 2016 00:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 20 2016 00:36 Rels wrote:
On April 20 2016 00:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 20 2016 00:27 Rels wrote:
On April 20 2016 00:23 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 20 2016 00:15 Rels wrote:
On April 19 2016 23:56 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 19 2016 18:08 Rels wrote:
[quote]
Ofc I recognize the possibility that Superbia is doc and played the worst game of his life. If he is though, he will step up by himself. He's likely scum, and if he is he doesn't need your encouragement that if he tryhards he will maybe survive. I don't really believe "some clowns needed explanation to understand it" too, since the votecount is so unanimous. Who did you mean by that ? The persons you responded to in the quotes of yours in my post ? Cause apart from OWS you responded to rsoultin (who wants to lynch him) and Superbia himself (doesn't do anything regardless of his alignment.

What is the point? If you don't understand what I said or why reread it and you will. If you were town super you probably wouldn't be very inclined to do stuff if everyone just said lynch him anyways. And why the hell would I say that as is scumbuddy?
In essence - what I said made sense and was warranted and even if it wasn't it would still not be scum indicative.
Your angle hrte

It's not really true - Superbia is a very good scum, so you giving him an out could means he can survive if you are his partner and help him. So "why the hell would I say that as is scumbuddy?" has an easy answer and is not a defense.
I know you are a very good scum. I won't let you slip by if you are scum. You said you didn't want today to be wasted:
On April 18 2016 23:08 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 18 2016 23:00 gumshoe wrote:
[quote]
Of course this has revamped alot of my reads but seeing as were already locked on I see no point to accusing someone before the flip just to fill thread.

There is a lot of point to it. We don't need to waste a whole day just because a lynch is decided. That's exactly what mafia wants.

Yet you didn't do a whole lot. I expect more from you.

Because people didn't do anything when I was around. And I still did more than 90 % of players in this game including you.

If I want to save super as my scumbuddy I yell at him in the qt to do stuff and certainly not in the thread while he is clearly getting lynched. That's the dumbest thing I think I ever heard from you.

No. If you are town you acted exactly how a scumbuddy with a lot of towncred would act in order to make the doc thinks he needs to cc if superbia starts putting effort in the thread.

Nope. It's like you have 0 idea how this game works. IF super is mafia AND puts in the needed effort and I see that we can maybe save with the obtained town sentiment him THEN I maybe make a post like that. NOT when everything points towards him getting lynched anyways and I am just making myself look like a fool.

I am acting exactly like a townie who does not KNOW superbia is mafia and makes sure he knows he can still salvage this if he really tries to. Which is something every townie should do because mislynching an uncced medic in an open setup is mighty retarded.

There is 0 scum motivation and a lot of town motivation for what I have done.

Meh. Will have to reread this later with a clear head because the more you arguee this is proving you are town when it's clearly NAI at best and probably scum indicative actually, the more I want to lynch you.

You will not lynch me bro but don't let me stop you from trying.
This whole retarded argumentation makes it way more likely for YOU to be mafia. Logical player my ass. You didn't refute anything I brought up.

You are the one not responding directly to what I'm saying. Your read on Superbia is overexplained and you repeated why you are scumreading him and why doc should not claim. You also left him outs to tryhard, he can't be saved if doc cc but he can make the doc cc. Now you're saying all of this actually makes you town. Bullshit. This is not a strong scum indicator, I'm not calling you slam dunk scum, yet you're reacting and OMGUSing like you are about to get lynched.


god this is too good I cant vote this man today

There are good things in rels filter. Yet you managed to quote the part that is really shit. Congrats.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 21 2016 01:20 GMT
#1705
Jat does not seem to have any opinion to what i said he just wants to fight useless points
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 21 2016 01:21 GMT
#1706
On April 21 2016 10:20 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2016 10:18 sicklucker wrote:
On April 20 2016 00:47 Rels wrote:
On April 20 2016 00:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 20 2016 00:36 Rels wrote:
On April 20 2016 00:31 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 20 2016 00:27 Rels wrote:
On April 20 2016 00:23 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 20 2016 00:15 Rels wrote:
On April 19 2016 23:56 justanothertownie wrote:
[quote]
What is the point? If you don't understand what I said or why reread it and you will. If you were town super you probably wouldn't be very inclined to do stuff if everyone just said lynch him anyways. And why the hell would I say that as is scumbuddy?
In essence - what I said made sense and was warranted and even if it wasn't it would still not be scum indicative.
Your angle hrte

It's not really true - Superbia is a very good scum, so you giving him an out could means he can survive if you are his partner and help him. So "why the hell would I say that as is scumbuddy?" has an easy answer and is not a defense.
I know you are a very good scum. I won't let you slip by if you are scum. You said you didn't want today to be wasted:
On April 18 2016 23:08 justanothertownie wrote:
[quote]
There is a lot of point to it. We don't need to waste a whole day just because a lynch is decided. That's exactly what mafia wants.

Yet you didn't do a whole lot. I expect more from you.

Because people didn't do anything when I was around. And I still did more than 90 % of players in this game including you.

If I want to save super as my scumbuddy I yell at him in the qt to do stuff and certainly not in the thread while he is clearly getting lynched. That's the dumbest thing I think I ever heard from you.

No. If you are town you acted exactly how a scumbuddy with a lot of towncred would act in order to make the doc thinks he needs to cc if superbia starts putting effort in the thread.

Nope. It's like you have 0 idea how this game works. IF super is mafia AND puts in the needed effort and I see that we can maybe save with the obtained town sentiment him THEN I maybe make a post like that. NOT when everything points towards him getting lynched anyways and I am just making myself look like a fool.

I am acting exactly like a townie who does not KNOW superbia is mafia and makes sure he knows he can still salvage this if he really tries to. Which is something every townie should do because mislynching an uncced medic in an open setup is mighty retarded.

There is 0 scum motivation and a lot of town motivation for what I have done.

Meh. Will have to reread this later with a clear head because the more you arguee this is proving you are town when it's clearly NAI at best and probably scum indicative actually, the more I want to lynch you.

You will not lynch me bro but don't let me stop you from trying.
This whole retarded argumentation makes it way more likely for YOU to be mafia. Logical player my ass. You didn't refute anything I brought up.

You are the one not responding directly to what I'm saying. Your read on Superbia is overexplained and you repeated why you are scumreading him and why doc should not claim. You also left him outs to tryhard, he can't be saved if doc cc but he can make the doc cc. Now you're saying all of this actually makes you town. Bullshit. This is not a strong scum indicator, I'm not calling you slam dunk scum, yet you're reacting and OMGUSing like you are about to get lynched.


god this is too good I cant vote this man today

There are good things in rels filter. Yet you managed to quote the part that is really shit. Congrats.


I JUST SAID THAT YOU FUCK
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 21 2016 01:24 GMT
#1707
On April 21 2016 10:16 sicklucker wrote:
god rels filter is kinda good maybe ill leave him for tormorow. But that vote...

Votes do not lie words do

gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 21 2016 01:24 GMT
#1708
On April 21 2016 10:15 justanothertownie wrote:
I mean he knowingly cheated regardless of his alignment by doing that. It makes no difference what alignment he is.


It makes a huge difference.

If he's town in his mind he is righteous.

If he's scum he's just slime.

It's easy to just say it makes no difference but it really does as it's the difference between being right and wrong outside the game. (He's moved things off the board)

And that's what onegu has done, he's made this about his morality and his sense of being wronged instead of being about the game itself.

Regardless of wether he was right to do that(he really wasn't)That does means a lot to me jat, I hope you don't think too less of me for that / :
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 21 2016 01:24 GMT
#1709
also unvoted him...
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 21 2016 01:26 GMT
#1710
On April 21 2016 10:24 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2016 10:15 justanothertownie wrote:
I mean he knowingly cheated regardless of his alignment by doing that. It makes no difference what alignment he is.


It makes a huge difference.

If he's town in his mind he is righteous.

If he's scum he's just slime.

It's easy to just say it makes no difference but it really does as it's the difference between being right and wrong outside the game. (He's moved things off the board)

And that's what onegu has done, he's made this about his morality and his sense of being wronged instead of being about the game itself.

Regardless of wether he was right to do that(he really wasn't)That does means a lot to me jat, I hope you don't think too less of me for that / :

I don't think less of you - why would I?

But Onegu can feel righteous about this as town or mafia. It is just his opinion and his alignment doesn't change anything about that.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 21 2016 01:28 GMT
#1711
Just ignore all emotions that can be real or fake. thats not why I started playing this game. Like its not even video mafia where you can commend someone for faking it. Its words and they mean nothing
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 21 2016 01:34 GMT
#1712
On April 21 2016 10:28 sicklucker wrote:
Just ignore all emotions that can be real or fake. thats not why I started playing this game. Like its not even video mafia where you can commend someone for faking it. Its words and they mean nothing


If there's anything I consider reliable, it's my dick move analysis. Fun fact, I have never been wrong with it. Not once, my theory based reads are the ones that get me in trouble XD

If that changes this game I'll accept that, but it is hands down my most reliable method of reading people. ( though I'm happy it doesn't come into play too often) Even if extreme emotions on a page should not be considered reliable, my experiences have all indicated the opposite.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 21 2016 01:47 GMT
#1713
I just went over 3 games were onegu was lynched, he never came close to anything like this outburst.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 21 2016 01:49 GMT
#1714
Also I've seen this specific "x player is ruining mafia" tirade before, almost never comes from scum. Especially not the ones that are actually really virulent like this.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 21 2016 02:15 GMT
#1715
On April 21 2016 10:34 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2016 10:28 sicklucker wrote:
Just ignore all emotions that can be real or fake. thats not why I started playing this game. Like its not even video mafia where you can commend someone for faking it. Its words and they mean nothing


If there's anything I consider reliable, it's my dick move analysis. Fun fact, I have never been wrong with it. Not once, my theory based reads are the ones that get me in trouble XD

If that changes this game I'll accept that, but it is hands down my most reliable method of reading people. ( though I'm happy it doesn't come into play too often) Even if extreme emotions on a page should not be considered reliable, my experiences have all indicated the opposite.


i never said its not somewhat reliable. but its not very fun to use and sets a bad meta where you gotta fake it. and people have been
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 21 2016 02:20 GMT
#1716
I don't really understand why Onegu is all that angry here?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 21 2016 02:23 GMT
#1717
I'm also not sure I care about it all that much.
Oh wells - time to filter dive.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 21 2016 02:43 GMT
#1718
I can't believe how empty shape's filter is.
I'm looking at it and thinking "dude, what has this guy been doing this whole time?"
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 21 2016 03:09 GMT
#1719
A side note while I'm still working on this: Rels is potentially the third scum.

The only reason I don't really want to jump on Onegu is because so many of our current suspects have had him as possible scum. I looked at Jat's lynch list and realized that I couldn't remember what Rels had done all game.

I'll be looking into him as well.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 21 2016 03:17 GMT
#1720
Upon closer inspection Rels seems pretty unlikely.
He picked out a bunch of problematic Superbia posts at times I think scum would be more likely to sweep what he saw under the rug.

Plus I liked a ton of his earlier stuff, so.
Retired.
Prev 1 84 85 86 87 88 178 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1361
WardiTV1026
OGKoka 258
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 258
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5107
Bisu 1984
Shuttle 956
Larva 756
Stork 500
EffOrt 499
BeSt 484
Horang2 357
actioN 299
Mini 264
[ Show more ]
Rush 241
Light 146
Mind 122
hero 103
910 89
Zeus 88
Mong 66
Snow 66
Shinee 55
Barracks 49
sorry 48
JYJ 38
Bale 29
Killer 28
ToSsGirL 28
Sexy 25
Aegong 22
Terrorterran 20
HiyA 19
yabsab 17
zelot 16
soO 13
scan(afreeca) 12
Free 10
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5519
qojqva2642
Dendi1305
febbydoto38
Counter-Strike
fl0m3638
Fnx 683
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko525
Other Games
singsing2523
hiko955
B2W.Neo779
TKL 718
Livibee348
XBOCT265
Liquid`VortiX244
Hui .228
ceh9209
XaKoH 147
Chillindude0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 25
• mYiSmile119
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 28
• iopq 13
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3384
• Jankos2088
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
34m
Replay Cast
7h 34m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 34m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
19h 34m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.