• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:26
CEST 17:26
KST 00:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7588 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 87

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 85 86 87 88 89 178 Next
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 21 2016 03:27 GMT
#1721
Yeah I'm back to thinking Rels is town.
Moving on.
Retired.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 21 2016 03:50 GMT
#1722
then its probably jat if its shape. idk onegu is random but just as likely possible. If we lynch like shape he flips scum. We win if we lynch onegu then jat. unless im missing something.

If shape flips i dont think tumbles gonna be mafia
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 21 2016 03:58 GMT
#1723
On April 21 2016 12:50 sicklucker wrote:
then its probably jat if its shape. idk onegu is random but just as likely possible. If we lynch like shape he flips scum. We win if we lynch onegu then jat. unless im missing something.

If shape flips i dont think tumbles gonna be mafia


Why Jat, exactly?
Retired.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 21 2016 04:00 GMT
#1724
can we just agree to lynch shape now then so I dont have to be here
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 21 2016 04:08 GMT
#1725
On April 21 2016 13:00 sicklucker wrote:
can we just agree to lynch shape now then so I dont have to be here


I don't know how I feel about this.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 21 2016 04:14 GMT
#1726
I mean I'm already voting shape for posting a bad case on me and lollygagging about the entire time he's been in game but it slightly bothers me that you're just going to leave if I say we're lynching shape.
Retired.
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 21 2016 05:11 GMT
#1727
I honestly don't know who we would lynch after Shape. I have six townreads and one scumread this game and these are pretty solid townreads.
Is the case against Rels just that one vote? Is the case on JAT just the low-hanging fruit argument? Is the case on Onegu just Onegu? These are all solid arguments but they also go against all the townie things those players have done and my feeeels are all I have to distinguish them.
I suppose the best way to go is Shape -> jat/rels -> rels/jat
good times for all
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 21 2016 06:00 GMT
#1728
On April 21 2016 13:08 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2016 13:00 sicklucker wrote:
can we just agree to lynch shape now then so I dont have to be here


I don't know how I feel about this.


well 50/50 i wont be here. so fucking make decisions before 6 hours lesft would be nice. I ask it everygame but it never happens meh
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 21 2016 06:02 GMT
#1729
On April 21 2016 14:11 Tumblewood wrote:
I honestly don't know who we would lynch after Shape. I have six townreads and one scumread this game and these are pretty solid townreads.
Is the case against Rels just that one vote? Is the case on JAT just the low-hanging fruit argument? Is the case on Onegu just Onegu? These are all solid arguments but they also go against all the townie things those players have done and my feeeels are all I have to distinguish them.
I suppose the best way to go is Shape -> jat/rels -> rels/jat


yes theres no other scum unless its onegu. thats why im saying its jat or rels people
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 21 2016 09:41 GMT
#1730
rsoul =X
Once again I'm working super hard today so I'm kind of around to react to stuff but I didn't even read anything apart from the flip yet.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 21 2016 13:10 GMT
#1731
oh and if shape claims medic I would just risk it and kill him anyway
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 21 2016 14:07 GMT
#1732
On April 21 2016 12:50 sicklucker wrote:
then its probably jat if its shape. idk onegu is random but just as likely possible. If we lynch like shape he flips scum. We win if we lynch onegu then jat. unless im missing something.

If shape flips i dont think tumbles gonna be mafia

What a pile if garbage. If anything shape being mafia makes tumble MORE likely to be scum due do shapes notorious bussing and how he didn't care about anything else eod1. You can also read rsouls filter about this.

You have 0 reason to call me mafia so either make a case (you can't) or shut the fuck up about it.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 21 2016 14:13 GMT
#1733
On April 21 2016 14:11 Tumblewood wrote:
I honestly don't know who we would lynch after Shape. I have six townreads and one scumread this game and these are pretty solid townreads.
Is the case against Rels just that one vote? Is the case on JAT just the low-hanging fruit argument? Is the case on Onegu just Onegu? These are all solid arguments but they also go against all the townie things those players have done and my feeeels are all I have to distinguish them.
I suppose the best way to go is Shape -> jat/rels -> rels/jat

Does this guy ever have reasons for his opinions? For your information:

There is no case on me.
I am not low hanging fruit.
Yes, there are a lot of townie things I have done and once again you had me as one of your top townreads. And now that SL says lynch JAT for no reason you suddenly think I am one of the best lynches after shape?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 21 2016 14:18 GMT
#1734
I mean maybe you are partly correct and it is rels but is certainly not me.
The people who died in the night were the ones with the biggest townreads on me (and who also know my play best so maybe you should trust them). I do not kill all my fans as mafia. And that's only additional reasoning to all the other shit that is already there to read me town.
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 21 2016 14:29 GMT
#1735
On April 21 2016 23:13 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2016 14:11 Tumblewood wrote:
I honestly don't know who we would lynch after Shape. I have six townreads and one scumread this game and these are pretty solid townreads.
Is the case against Rels just that one vote? Is the case on JAT just the low-hanging fruit argument? Is the case on Onegu just Onegu? These are all solid arguments but they also go against all the townie things those players have done and my feeeels are all I have to distinguish them.
I suppose the best way to go is Shape -> jat/rels -> rels/jat

Does this guy ever have reasons for his opinions? For your information:

There is no case on me.
I am not low hanging fruit.
Yes, there are a lot of townie things I have done and once again you had me as one of your top townreads. And now that SL says lynch JAT for no reason you suddenly think I am one of the best lynches after shape?

Then who the hell is?
I am tapping into the list of people I previously had as confirmed town.
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 21 2016 14:41 GMT
#1736
Really, the scummiest thing Rels has done wasn't voting me D1 but dropping/ignoring the case later.
good times for all
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 21 2016 14:51 GMT
#1737
On April 21 2016 23:29 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2016 23:13 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 21 2016 14:11 Tumblewood wrote:
I honestly don't know who we would lynch after Shape. I have six townreads and one scumread this game and these are pretty solid townreads.
Is the case against Rels just that one vote? Is the case on JAT just the low-hanging fruit argument? Is the case on Onegu just Onegu? These are all solid arguments but they also go against all the townie things those players have done and my feeeels are all I have to distinguish them.
I suppose the best way to go is Shape -> jat/rels -> rels/jat

Does this guy ever have reasons for his opinions? For your information:

There is no case on me.
I am not low hanging fruit.
Yes, there are a lot of townie things I have done and once again you had me as one of your top townreads. And now that SL says lynch JAT for no reason you suddenly think I am one of the best lynches after shape?

Then who the hell is?
I am tapping into the list of people I previously had as confirmed town.

gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 21 2016 14:51 GMT
#1738

##vote jas

Super may have started distancing himself from jas day 2.

As things stand, can't see who else could be scum.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 21 2016 14:52 GMT
#1739
On April 21 2016 23:29 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2016 23:13 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 21 2016 14:11 Tumblewood wrote:
I honestly don't know who we would lynch after Shape. I have six townreads and one scumread this game and these are pretty solid townreads.
Is the case against Rels just that one vote? Is the case on JAT just the low-hanging fruit argument? Is the case on Onegu just Onegu? These are all solid arguments but they also go against all the townie things those players have done and my feeeels are all I have to distinguish them.
I suppose the best way to go is Shape -> jat/rels -> rels/jat

Does this guy ever have reasons for his opinions? For your information:

There is no case on me.
I am not low hanging fruit.
Yes, there are a lot of townie things I have done and once again you had me as one of your top townreads. And now that SL says lynch JAT for no reason you suddenly think I am one of the best lynches after shape?

Then who the hell is?
I am tapping into the list of people I previously had as confirmed town.

If it is not you then 2 of rels/shape/onegu/SL are mafia.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 21 2016 14:54 GMT
#1740
On April 21 2016 23:51 gumshoe wrote:

##vote jas

Super may have started distancing himself from jas day 2.

As things stand, can't see who else could be scum.

The fact that he has completely vanished is also pretty damning, yeah.
Prev 1 85 86 87 88 89 178 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1361
WardiTV1026
OGKoka 258
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 258
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5107
Bisu 1984
Shuttle 956
Larva 756
Stork 500
EffOrt 499
BeSt 484
Horang2 357
actioN 299
Mini 264
[ Show more ]
Rush 241
Light 146
Mind 122
hero 103
910 89
Zeus 88
Mong 66
Snow 66
Shinee 55
Barracks 49
sorry 48
JYJ 38
Bale 29
Killer 28
ToSsGirL 28
Sexy 25
Aegong 22
Terrorterran 20
HiyA 19
yabsab 17
zelot 16
soO 13
scan(afreeca) 12
Free 10
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5519
qojqva2642
Dendi1305
febbydoto38
Counter-Strike
fl0m3638
Fnx 683
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko525
Other Games
singsing2523
hiko955
B2W.Neo779
TKL 718
Livibee348
XBOCT265
Liquid`VortiX244
Hui .228
ceh9209
XaKoH 147
Chillindude0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 25
• mYiSmile119
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 28
• iopq 13
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3384
• Jankos2088
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
34m
Replay Cast
7h 34m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 34m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
19h 34m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.