• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:36
CEST 16:36
KST 23:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7360 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 88

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 86 87 88 89 90 178 Next
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 21 2016 14:55 GMT
#1741
On April 21 2016 23:41 Tumblewood wrote:
Really, the scummiest thing Rels has done wasn't voting me D1 but dropping/ignoring the case later.

No worries I haven't drop it, we were busy killing Superbia yesterday and I want some time to reread a lot of stuff before deciding who to vote today.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 21 2016 14:59 GMT
#1742
On April 21 2016 05:30 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2016 05:20 Rels wrote:
On April 21 2016 01:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 21 2016 01:12 Rels wrote:
Well I have to leave work. I thought I would have time to reread the entire D1 before that but actually I don't. =X I will try to do that before deadline. If I have to, I will only read JAT's filter from EOD1, but I would prefer if I have time to read the things in their context.

You won't find anything incriminating there so it will be a waste of time but don't let me stop you.

Well my GF made the surprise of getting back 1 day earlier than she should have so I'm obv gonna stay with her ^^ so I'll resume this tomorrow if we're both still alive.
To confirm: you think your treatment of Superbia D1 makes you unlikely partner, while mine is NAI right ? This is what I want to look for specifically.

I have no idea why that's so important to you but essentially yes. I did not say yours is nai in general - I didn't reread that yet. But it is certainly not as strong. I am talking about interactions btw. The way superbia tried to go for a palmar lynch and how I immediately shut it down is what I am talking about. I would never allow a buddy (especially the rb) to do that shit in the first place, it is one of the reasons he almost got lynched and had to fakeclaim. If I am on a team with superbia this whole thing never happens.

But I did exactly that too.
TBF rsoul dying is an indicator that you are town, I should have been killed if you were scum. rsoul & I had kinda the same reads apart from you.
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 21 2016 14:59 GMT
#1743
On April 21 2016 23:55 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2016 23:41 Tumblewood wrote:
Really, the scummiest thing Rels has done wasn't voting me D1 but dropping/ignoring the case later.

No worries I haven't drop it, we were busy killing Superbia yesterday and I want some time to reread a lot of stuff before deciding who to vote today.


Are you caught up to the thread ATM?
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 21 2016 15:00 GMT
#1744
On April 21 2016 23:59 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2016 23:55 Rels wrote:
On April 21 2016 23:41 Tumblewood wrote:
Really, the scummiest thing Rels has done wasn't voting me D1 but dropping/ignoring the case later.

No worries I haven't drop it, we were busy killing Superbia yesterday and I want some time to reread a lot of stuff before deciding who to vote today.


Are you caught up to the thread ATM?

Not at all, catching up.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 21 2016 15:01 GMT
#1745
On April 21 2016 23:59 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2016 05:30 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 21 2016 05:20 Rels wrote:
On April 21 2016 01:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 21 2016 01:12 Rels wrote:
Well I have to leave work. I thought I would have time to reread the entire D1 before that but actually I don't. =X I will try to do that before deadline. If I have to, I will only read JAT's filter from EOD1, but I would prefer if I have time to read the things in their context.

You won't find anything incriminating there so it will be a waste of time but don't let me stop you.

Well my GF made the surprise of getting back 1 day earlier than she should have so I'm obv gonna stay with her ^^ so I'll resume this tomorrow if we're both still alive.
To confirm: you think your treatment of Superbia D1 makes you unlikely partner, while mine is NAI right ? This is what I want to look for specifically.

I have no idea why that's so important to you but essentially yes. I did not say yours is nai in general - I didn't reread that yet. But it is certainly not as strong. I am talking about interactions btw. The way superbia tried to go for a palmar lynch and how I immediately shut it down is what I am talking about. I would never allow a buddy (especially the rb) to do that shit in the first place, it is one of the reasons he almost got lynched and had to fakeclaim. If I am on a team with superbia this whole thing never happens.

But I did exactly that too.
TBF rsoul dying is an indicator that you are town, I should have been killed if you were scum. rsoul & I had kinda the same reads apart from you.

gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 21 2016 15:01 GMT
#1746
On April 22 2016 00:00 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2016 23:59 gumshoe wrote:
On April 21 2016 23:55 Rels wrote:
On April 21 2016 23:41 Tumblewood wrote:
Really, the scummiest thing Rels has done wasn't voting me D1 but dropping/ignoring the case later.

No worries I haven't drop it, we were busy killing Superbia yesterday and I want some time to reread a lot of stuff before deciding who to vote today.


Are you caught up to the thread ATM?

Not at all, catching up.


Don't post anymore till you are please
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 21 2016 15:02 GMT
#1747
Goddamnit phone....

Rels you might have said similar things to superbia but not before I had already done that. So there is no cred for you.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 21 2016 15:11 GMT
#1748
On April 22 2016 00:01 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2016 00:00 Rels wrote:
On April 21 2016 23:59 gumshoe wrote:
On April 21 2016 23:55 Rels wrote:
On April 21 2016 23:41 Tumblewood wrote:
Really, the scummiest thing Rels has done wasn't voting me D1 but dropping/ignoring the case later.

No worries I haven't drop it, we were busy killing Superbia yesterday and I want some time to reread a lot of stuff before deciding who to vote today.


Are you caught up to the thread ATM?

Not at all, catching up.


Don't post anymore till you are please

Sure boss. ^^
On April 22 2016 00:02 justanothertownie wrote:
Goddamnit phone....

Rels you might have said similar things to superbia but not before I had already done that. So there is no cred for you.

We'll see about that. That doesn't feel very strong either, 'cause you probably can't control what Superbia wants to do if he's playing. In an hypothetical situation where you are his partner and he attacks Palmar for no reason, you will probably buddy Palmar and shut down your partner's bad attack.
Now I see how you will legitimately think that makes you town if you're town but this in particular is NAI.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 21 2016 15:12 GMT
#1749
On April 21 2016 23:59 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2016 05:30 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 21 2016 05:20 Rels wrote:
On April 21 2016 01:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 21 2016 01:12 Rels wrote:
Well I have to leave work. I thought I would have time to reread the entire D1 before that but actually I don't. =X I will try to do that before deadline. If I have to, I will only read JAT's filter from EOD1, but I would prefer if I have time to read the things in their context.

You won't find anything incriminating there so it will be a waste of time but don't let me stop you.

Well my GF made the surprise of getting back 1 day earlier than she should have so I'm obv gonna stay with her ^^ so I'll resume this tomorrow if we're both still alive.
To confirm: you think your treatment of Superbia D1 makes you unlikely partner, while mine is NAI right ? This is what I want to look for specifically.

I have no idea why that's so important to you but essentially yes. I did not say yours is nai in general - I didn't reread that yet. But it is certainly not as strong. I am talking about interactions btw. The way superbia tried to go for a palmar lynch and how I immediately shut it down is what I am talking about. I would never allow a buddy (especially the rb) to do that shit in the first place, it is one of the reasons he almost got lynched and had to fakeclaim. If I am on a team with superbia this whole thing never happens.

But I did exactly that too.
TBF rsoul dying is an indicator that you are town, I should have been killed if you were scum. rsoul & I had kinda the same reads apart from you.

You are right btw. I would have shot you or SL (who softed medic like a madman all game) if I was mafia and you are town. I would not shoot rsoul who would never lynch me this game.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 21 2016 15:13 GMT
#1750
On April 22 2016 00:11 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2016 00:01 gumshoe wrote:
On April 22 2016 00:00 Rels wrote:
On April 21 2016 23:59 gumshoe wrote:
On April 21 2016 23:55 Rels wrote:
On April 21 2016 23:41 Tumblewood wrote:
Really, the scummiest thing Rels has done wasn't voting me D1 but dropping/ignoring the case later.

No worries I haven't drop it, we were busy killing Superbia yesterday and I want some time to reread a lot of stuff before deciding who to vote today.


Are you caught up to the thread ATM?

Not at all, catching up.


Don't post anymore till you are please

Sure boss. ^^
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2016 00:02 justanothertownie wrote:
Goddamnit phone....

Rels you might have said similar things to superbia but not before I had already done that. So there is no cred for you.

We'll see about that. That doesn't feel very strong either, 'cause you probably can't control what Superbia wants to do if he's playing. In an hypothetical situation where you are his partner and he attacks Palmar for no reason, you will probably buddy Palmar and shut down your partner's bad attack.
Now I see how you will legitimately think that makes you town if you're town but this in particular is NAI.

No, it is not. I would not shut down my partner so hard that he has to fakelcaim to not get lynched. Especially not the roleblocker.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 21 2016 15:16 GMT
#1751
So OWS is vig. ^^
If you are vig and your name is not OWS you need to claim today. If you don't you're a moron.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 21 2016 15:17 GMT
#1752
On April 22 2016 00:13 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2016 00:11 Rels wrote:
On April 22 2016 00:01 gumshoe wrote:
On April 22 2016 00:00 Rels wrote:
On April 21 2016 23:59 gumshoe wrote:
On April 21 2016 23:55 Rels wrote:
On April 21 2016 23:41 Tumblewood wrote:
Really, the scummiest thing Rels has done wasn't voting me D1 but dropping/ignoring the case later.

No worries I haven't drop it, we were busy killing Superbia yesterday and I want some time to reread a lot of stuff before deciding who to vote today.


Are you caught up to the thread ATM?

Not at all, catching up.


Don't post anymore till you are please

Sure boss. ^^
On April 22 2016 00:02 justanothertownie wrote:
Goddamnit phone....

Rels you might have said similar things to superbia but not before I had already done that. So there is no cred for you.

We'll see about that. That doesn't feel very strong either, 'cause you probably can't control what Superbia wants to do if he's playing. In an hypothetical situation where you are his partner and he attacks Palmar for no reason, you will probably buddy Palmar and shut down your partner's bad attack.
Now I see how you will legitimately think that makes you town if you're town but this in particular is NAI.

No, it is not. I would not shut down my partner so hard that he has to fakelcaim to not get lynched. Especially not the roleblocker.

Maybe the strongness of your attacka gainst Superbia makes you town that's true. It's been 24 hours and I haven't have time to read it yet.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 21 2016 15:23 GMT
#1753
The way I see things without rereading myself:

I can ignore Onegu for today if you guys really think he would only do that as town. I disagree but I might be a little biased here.

I will not lynch gumshoe.

The only thing that keeps me from scumreading tumble is the thing gumshoe brought up about how stupid it would be if superbia fakeclaimed and tumble got lynched and his general obstinance. But I need to check if this really applies since if I am not mistaken tumble could have been more or less save already when superbia claimed.

SL is pushing really bad/wrong things this game. But he seems to be very invested when he is here. Not sure about him.

I don't have any particular strong reason to scumread rels. But he is good at mafia. I would not lynch him today probably if only because it's far too much effort to try.

Shape has been scummy to me all game. The only reason I had for thinking he could be town is the mod question thing which could have easily been asked in the scum qt. So far I would lynch him.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 21 2016 15:24 GMT
#1754
On April 21 2016 08:22 justanothertownie wrote:
It is not even a very believable rant. I don't think you are stupid enough to misunderstand me saying you should die in a fire to mean anything else than I would like you to die INGAME.

Agree with this. The rage post looks fake, and unwarranted. It's not like Onegu was useful at all this game.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 21 2016 15:25 GMT
#1755
On April 22 2016 00:24 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2016 08:22 justanothertownie wrote:
It is not even a very believable rant. I don't think you are stupid enough to misunderstand me saying you should die in a fire to mean anything else than I would like you to die INGAME.

Agree with this. The rage post looks fake, and unwarranted. It's not like Onegu was useful at all this game.

The thing is he posted something similar in the banlist.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 21 2016 15:26 GMT
#1756
On April 22 2016 00:25 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2016 00:24 Rels wrote:
On April 21 2016 08:22 justanothertownie wrote:
It is not even a very believable rant. I don't think you are stupid enough to misunderstand me saying you should die in a fire to mean anything else than I would like you to die INGAME.

Agree with this. The rage post looks fake, and unwarranted. It's not like Onegu was useful at all this game.

The thing is he posted something similar in the banlist.

Oh. Then he was really pissed off and it's NAI.
Will need to check the timestamps at some point, I'll assume it's true for now.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 21 2016 15:30 GMT
#1757
On April 21 2016 09:55 sicklucker wrote:
gonna go read rels filter. im so sure hes mafia but outside of votes I have no real reason to think hes mafia. BUT HIS VOTE IS SO FUCKING MAFIA. your just gonna have to trust me on this one. im voting him today because I dont trust yall to do it torm even with a shape flip

Tumble is pretty likely scum so my vote is actually "so fucking town".
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 21 2016 15:43 GMT
#1758
On April 17 2016 03:08 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 03:06 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 17 2016 03:05 Superbia wrote:
We're starting any moment. Explain your defense JAT.

Nope. Boarding train right now.
I will not allow a Palmar lynch today.


This is the dumbest thing if you're town. So you're probably not town.

Gotta admit this whole exchange (this is the last post of the exchange) do not feel mafia / mafia at all.
OK JAT if you're scum you played super well and I will be dead before I have a chance to lynch you. So you're town, at least for today. Let's lynch scum.
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 21 2016 15:51 GMT
#1759
On April 22 2016 00:30 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2016 09:55 sicklucker wrote:
gonna go read rels filter. im so sure hes mafia but outside of votes I have no real reason to think hes mafia. BUT HIS VOTE IS SO FUCKING MAFIA. your just gonna have to trust me on this one. im voting him today because I dont trust yall to do it torm even with a shape flip

Tumble is pretty likely scum so my vote is actually "so fucking town".


tumble isnt scum / :

first big case e.o.n, read it.

gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 21 2016 15:54 GMT
#1760
Leaving work soon, will be on my phone all evening so no big post but I'll be around to react. I'm OK with Tumble / Onegu / JAS. Tumble is waaaay more likely to be scum though.
The thing gumshoe bought up about Superbia & him being suicidal D1 doesn't apply for a few reasons:
1. Superbia was RB. Scum's #1 priority is to let him live. Superbia claiming to live over Tumble makes sense.
2. Tumble NEVER voted Superbia, even though he was "scumreading" him, to save his life; but he voted GB, who he had no real opinion on.
3. Reason 1 is true, but it's not even what happened. Here is the sequence of events:
On April 17 2016 06:48 justanothertownie wrote:
Might just vote GB on principle though.

On April 17 2016 06:48 Palmar wrote:
jat who is mafia? I'll sheep you if you're at all confident in anything.

On April 17 2016 06:50 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:48 Palmar wrote:
jat who is mafia? I'll sheep you if you're at all confident in anything.

Not really. Too many people who are just not invested in this game.

On April 17 2016 06:53 justanothertownie wrote:
I am sick and tired of having to decide day1 lynches. Voted GB, do what you want.

On April 17 2016 06:54 Palmar wrote:
fuck it, I'm staying course on superbia. His rsoultin/gb read post was completely non-sensical, he's taking a lot of weird stances based on literal things without trying to diagnose what may be behind it (look at his thing about fazer. Unless fazer is a good/experienced player it's unlikely he'd admit to just sheeping people as mafia).

I think it's a good lynch.

On April 17 2016 06:54 Palmar wrote:
his case on me was also terrible.

I encourage people to sheep me on superbia.

On April 17 2016 06:55 Superbia wrote:
I can't make it any clearer than this right now. DO NOT LYNCH ME.

On April 17 2016 06:55 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I'm down for yolo'ing onto GB.

On April 17 2016 06:55 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2016 06:54 Palmar wrote:
his case on me was also terrible.

I encourage people to sheep me on superbia.

Maybe I will.

On April 17 2016 06:55 Superbia wrote:
I'm a PR you dipshits.

During the minutes before Superbia's fakeclaim, it was quite evident that the fight evolved into Superbia vs GB, not Superbia vs Tumble. So he didn't killed Tumble by claiming, like gumshoe said. Actually it is the opposite. He didn't fakeclaim as long it was a "Tumble vs Superbia" fight, but as soon as it was "GB vs Superbia", he fakeclaimed.
Prev 1 86 87 88 89 90 178 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1490
WardiTV968
OGKoka 253
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 253
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 7766
Bisu 1890
Shuttle 978
Horang2 784
Larva 515
Stork 483
EffOrt 397
BeSt 373
actioN 268
Mini 246
[ Show more ]
Light 150
Mind 124
hero 118
Rush 105
910 96
Zeus 89
Snow 77
Mong 70
Barracks 68
Shinee 59
sorry 42
JYJ 41
ToSsGirL 37
Killer 29
Bale 26
Sexy 24
Shine 19
HiyA 19
soO 19
Aegong 18
zelot 17
Sacsri 14
scan(afreeca) 13
Free 10
Terrorterran 8
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5199
qojqva2448
Dendi926
febbydoto32
Counter-Strike
fl0m3104
Fnx 3
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko469
Other Games
singsing2914
hiko1079
B2W.Neo824
TKL 461
Livibee414
XBOCT266
Hui .208
Liquid`VortiX198
XaKoH 172
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 24
• mYiSmile18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 31
• iopq 2
• BSLYoutube
• niya90s 0
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3015
• Jankos2221
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 24m
Replay Cast
8h 24m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 24m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
20h 24m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.