• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:07
CEST 14:07
KST 21:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8721 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 109

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 107 108 109 110 111 178 Next
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 23 2016 15:40 GMT
#2161
On April 24 2016 00:22 sicklucker wrote:
The thing is people who voted to save super before he claimed are the most scummiest. Because claiming day 1 as scum is basicly giving up and going for a shitty trade. After that not much matters but rels voting to save super before that is big

What about the fact that I would have probably voted superbia if tumble was super townie eod1 ? If he's town, I couldn't predict on him not only being scummy, but making a mistake that is way more likely to have come from scum than from town
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 23 2016 15:43 GMT
#2162
On April 24 2016 00:34 Rels wrote:
Actually I got lucky
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2016 00:54 Rels wrote:
Leaving work soon, will be on my phone all evening so no big post but I'll be around to react. I'm OK with Tumble / Onegu / JAS. Tumble is waaaay more likely to be scum though.
The thing gumshoe bought up about Superbia & him being suicidal D1 doesn't apply for a few reasons:
1. Superbia was RB. Scum's #1 priority is to let him live. Superbia claiming to live over Tumble makes sense.
2. Tumble NEVER voted Superbia, even though he was "scumreading" him, to save his life; but he voted GB, who he had no real opinion on.
3. Reason 1 is true, but it's not even what happened. Here is the sequence of events:
On April 17 2016 06:48 justanothertownie wrote:
Might just vote GB on principle though.

On April 17 2016 06:48 Palmar wrote:
jat who is mafia? I'll sheep you if you're at all confident in anything.

On April 17 2016 06:50 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:48 Palmar wrote:
jat who is mafia? I'll sheep you if you're at all confident in anything.

Not really. Too many people who are just not invested in this game.

On April 17 2016 06:53 justanothertownie wrote:
I am sick and tired of having to decide day1 lynches. Voted GB, do what you want.

On April 17 2016 06:54 Palmar wrote:
fuck it, I'm staying course on superbia. His rsoultin/gb read post was completely non-sensical, he's taking a lot of weird stances based on literal things without trying to diagnose what may be behind it (look at his thing about fazer. Unless fazer is a good/experienced player it's unlikely he'd admit to just sheeping people as mafia).

I think it's a good lynch.

On April 17 2016 06:54 Palmar wrote:
his case on me was also terrible.

I encourage people to sheep me on superbia.

On April 17 2016 06:55 Superbia wrote:
I can't make it any clearer than this right now. DO NOT LYNCH ME.

On April 17 2016 06:55 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I'm down for yolo'ing onto GB.

On April 17 2016 06:55 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:54 Palmar wrote:
his case on me was also terrible.

I encourage people to sheep me on superbia.

Maybe I will.

On April 17 2016 06:55 Superbia wrote:
I'm a PR you dipshits.

During the minutes before Superbia's fakeclaim, it was quite evident that the fight evolved into Superbia vs GB, not Superbia vs Tumble. So he didn't killed Tumble by claiming, like gumshoe said. Actually it is the opposite. He didn't fakeclaim as long it was a "Tumble vs Superbia" fight, but as soon as it was "GB vs Superbia", he fakeclaimed.



I disagree with your interpretation of these events. I dont believe a well informed scum team would have claimed with any chance of scum tumble dying.

No one else should be convinced by this ether (unless your name is jat and you refuse to believe anything that doesn't support your view of the game)
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 23 2016 15:46 GMT
#2163
We've both analyzed the events of that lynch, we've both put together complex cases on it, you have jats vouch but that doesnt count for much as sl has been far more on point this game then him. This isnt a case of your right im wrong.

Both our views our valid, they simply differ, possibly because they must.

Which is all irrelevant for tomorrows lynch. Onegu is dying, do you have a problem with that?
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 23 2016 15:49 GMT
#2164
On April 24 2016 00:43 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 00:34 Rels wrote:
Actually I got lucky
On April 22 2016 00:54 Rels wrote:
Leaving work soon, will be on my phone all evening so no big post but I'll be around to react. I'm OK with Tumble / Onegu / JAS. Tumble is waaaay more likely to be scum though.
The thing gumshoe bought up about Superbia & him being suicidal D1 doesn't apply for a few reasons:
1. Superbia was RB. Scum's #1 priority is to let him live. Superbia claiming to live over Tumble makes sense.
2. Tumble NEVER voted Superbia, even though he was "scumreading" him, to save his life; but he voted GB, who he had no real opinion on.
3. Reason 1 is true, but it's not even what happened. Here is the sequence of events:
On April 17 2016 06:48 justanothertownie wrote:
Might just vote GB on principle though.

On April 17 2016 06:48 Palmar wrote:
jat who is mafia? I'll sheep you if you're at all confident in anything.

On April 17 2016 06:50 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:48 Palmar wrote:
jat who is mafia? I'll sheep you if you're at all confident in anything.

Not really. Too many people who are just not invested in this game.

On April 17 2016 06:53 justanothertownie wrote:
I am sick and tired of having to decide day1 lynches. Voted GB, do what you want.

On April 17 2016 06:54 Palmar wrote:
fuck it, I'm staying course on superbia. His rsoultin/gb read post was completely non-sensical, he's taking a lot of weird stances based on literal things without trying to diagnose what may be behind it (look at his thing about fazer. Unless fazer is a good/experienced player it's unlikely he'd admit to just sheeping people as mafia).

I think it's a good lynch.

On April 17 2016 06:54 Palmar wrote:
his case on me was also terrible.

I encourage people to sheep me on superbia.

On April 17 2016 06:55 Superbia wrote:
I can't make it any clearer than this right now. DO NOT LYNCH ME.

On April 17 2016 06:55 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I'm down for yolo'ing onto GB.

On April 17 2016 06:55 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:54 Palmar wrote:
his case on me was also terrible.

I encourage people to sheep me on superbia.

Maybe I will.

On April 17 2016 06:55 Superbia wrote:
I'm a PR you dipshits.

During the minutes before Superbia's fakeclaim, it was quite evident that the fight evolved into Superbia vs GB, not Superbia vs Tumble. So he didn't killed Tumble by claiming, like gumshoe said. Actually it is the opposite. He didn't fakeclaim as long it was a "Tumble vs Superbia" fight, but as soon as it was "GB vs Superbia", he fakeclaimed.



I disagree with your interpretation of these events. I dont believe a well informed scum team would have claimed with any chance of scum tumble dying.

No one else should be convinced by this ether (unless your name is jat and you refuse to believe anything that doesn't support your view of the game)

If you read this pages of eod 1 and believe it was likely that tumble got lynched after superbia fakeclaimed, you're dillusuonal. It was not happening when palmar was protecting tumble, said he sheeping jat then voting superbia, and jat going for GB.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 23 2016 15:52 GMT
#2165
On April 24 2016 00:46 gumshoe wrote:
We've both analyzed the events of that lynch, we've both put together complex cases on it, you have jats vouch but that doesnt count for much as sl has been far more on point this game then him. This isnt a case of your right im wrong.

Both our views our valid, they simply differ, possibly because they must.

Which is all irrelevant for tomorrows lynch. Onegu is dying, do you have a problem with that?

Yes. I already answered this like 5 minutes ago. That's the second time you didn't read something I've said recently bro, if you want to be read you ve got to do it yourself
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 23 2016 15:53 GMT
#2166
On April 24 2016 00:49 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 00:43 gumshoe wrote:
On April 24 2016 00:34 Rels wrote:
Actually I got lucky
On April 22 2016 00:54 Rels wrote:
Leaving work soon, will be on my phone all evening so no big post but I'll be around to react. I'm OK with Tumble / Onegu / JAS. Tumble is waaaay more likely to be scum though.
The thing gumshoe bought up about Superbia & him being suicidal D1 doesn't apply for a few reasons:
1. Superbia was RB. Scum's #1 priority is to let him live. Superbia claiming to live over Tumble makes sense.
2. Tumble NEVER voted Superbia, even though he was "scumreading" him, to save his life; but he voted GB, who he had no real opinion on.
3. Reason 1 is true, but it's not even what happened. Here is the sequence of events:
On April 17 2016 06:48 justanothertownie wrote:
Might just vote GB on principle though.

On April 17 2016 06:48 Palmar wrote:
jat who is mafia? I'll sheep you if you're at all confident in anything.

On April 17 2016 06:50 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:48 Palmar wrote:
jat who is mafia? I'll sheep you if you're at all confident in anything.

Not really. Too many people who are just not invested in this game.

On April 17 2016 06:53 justanothertownie wrote:
I am sick and tired of having to decide day1 lynches. Voted GB, do what you want.

On April 17 2016 06:54 Palmar wrote:
fuck it, I'm staying course on superbia. His rsoultin/gb read post was completely non-sensical, he's taking a lot of weird stances based on literal things without trying to diagnose what may be behind it (look at his thing about fazer. Unless fazer is a good/experienced player it's unlikely he'd admit to just sheeping people as mafia).

I think it's a good lynch.

On April 17 2016 06:54 Palmar wrote:
his case on me was also terrible.

I encourage people to sheep me on superbia.

On April 17 2016 06:55 Superbia wrote:
I can't make it any clearer than this right now. DO NOT LYNCH ME.

On April 17 2016 06:55 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I'm down for yolo'ing onto GB.

On April 17 2016 06:55 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 17 2016 06:54 Palmar wrote:
his case on me was also terrible.

I encourage people to sheep me on superbia.

Maybe I will.

On April 17 2016 06:55 Superbia wrote:
I'm a PR you dipshits.

During the minutes before Superbia's fakeclaim, it was quite evident that the fight evolved into Superbia vs GB, not Superbia vs Tumble. So he didn't killed Tumble by claiming, like gumshoe said. Actually it is the opposite. He didn't fakeclaim as long it was a "Tumble vs Superbia" fight, but as soon as it was "GB vs Superbia", he fakeclaimed.



I disagree with your interpretation of these events. I dont believe a well informed scum team would have claimed with any chance of scum tumble dying.

No one else should be convinced by this ether (unless your name is jat and you refuse to believe anything that doesn't support your view of the game)

If you read this pages of eod 1 and believe it was likely that tumble got lynched after superbia fakeclaimed, you're dillusuonal. It was not happening when palmar was protecting tumble, said he sheeping jat then voting superbia, and jat going for GB.


All i am saying is that super claiming with any chance of tumble getting lynched is scuicidal. Thats it, gbs lynch was not a sure thing when super claimed (you telling me no your wrong wont change my mind on this point, I have read over the events multiple times, I am just as well informed about them as you if not more so)

Please dont insult me for having an opinion in a game that is pretty much all subjectivity -_-

Now let me ask again, do you have a problem with voting onegu? If so, who is tumbles scum partner?
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 23 2016 15:54 GMT
#2167
On April 24 2016 00:52 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 00:46 gumshoe wrote:
We've both analyzed the events of that lynch, we've both put together complex cases on it, you have jats vouch but that doesnt count for much as sl has been far more on point this game then him. This isnt a case of your right im wrong.

Both our views our valid, they simply differ, possibly because they must.

Which is all irrelevant for tomorrows lynch. Onegu is dying, do you have a problem with that?

Yes. I already answered this like 5 minutes ago. That's the second time you didn't read something I've said recently bro, if you want to be read you ve got to do it yourself


I've read everything you've posted, I simply do not agree with you.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 23 2016 15:55 GMT
#2168
On April 24 2016 00:52 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 00:46 gumshoe wrote:
We've both analyzed the events of that lynch, we've both put together complex cases on it, you have jats vouch but that doesnt count for much as sl has been far more on point this game then him. This isnt a case of your right im wrong.

Both our views our valid, they simply differ, possibly because they must.

Which is all irrelevant for tomorrows lynch. Onegu is dying, do you have a problem with that?

Yes. I already answered this like 5 minutes ago. That's the second time you didn't read something I've said recently bro, if you want to be read you ve got to do it yourself

I meant "yes ok to lynch onegu"
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 23 2016 15:55 GMT
#2169
I refuse to believe that super would claim with a tumble lynch on the table, especially if his team mates were onegu and tumble, because that flat out means he had no control over the lynch.

If tumble had been lynched, super would die the next day, onegu soon after.

It is an awful play that makes no sense no matter how much you insult me.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 23 2016 15:55 GMT
#2170
Then you missed this:
On April 24 2016 00:32 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2016 23:31 gumshoe wrote:
On April 23 2016 22:58 Rels wrote:
On April 23 2016 22:37 sicklucker wrote:
your the vote analyst guy. do you not find your day 1 vote damning? because I do

Not really, especially since I only voted tumble after he slipped about a post that didn't exist. If I was superbia s partner I would have been forced to vote him or be super suspicious not voting him since he was one of my main scumread and in that situation I couldn't plan for tumble to make a mistake like that.
And if you're going the vote route, how do you find tumble not voting superbia to survive ?


Tumble says he felt that super might flip town, and then he would just die after.

It's derpy, but keep in mind tumble has made blatant mistakes this game irrelevant of faction.

So it's not like this is some unexplainable scum agenda.

He may very well have got caught up in some erroneous logic and not explained himself properly.

Btw since you think the scum team is tumble onegu, I take it you have no issue lynching onegu tommorow correct?

If I had to decide right now, no issues. That might chnage when I reread the game but given what I remember from onegu s filter I doubt it :p

gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 23 2016 15:56 GMT
#2171
On April 24 2016 00:55 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 00:52 Rels wrote:
On April 24 2016 00:46 gumshoe wrote:
We've both analyzed the events of that lynch, we've both put together complex cases on it, you have jats vouch but that doesnt count for much as sl has been far more on point this game then him. This isnt a case of your right im wrong.

Both our views our valid, they simply differ, possibly because they must.

Which is all irrelevant for tomorrows lynch. Onegu is dying, do you have a problem with that?

Yes. I already answered this like 5 minutes ago. That's the second time you didn't read something I've said recently bro, if you want to be read you ve got to do it yourself

I meant "yes ok to lynch onegu"


Oh sorry, nm XD
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 23 2016 15:57 GMT
#2172
On April 24 2016 00:55 Rels wrote:
Then you missed this:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 00:32 Rels wrote:
On April 23 2016 23:31 gumshoe wrote:
On April 23 2016 22:58 Rels wrote:
On April 23 2016 22:37 sicklucker wrote:
your the vote analyst guy. do you not find your day 1 vote damning? because I do

Not really, especially since I only voted tumble after he slipped about a post that didn't exist. If I was superbia s partner I would have been forced to vote him or be super suspicious not voting him since he was one of my main scumread and in that situation I couldn't plan for tumble to make a mistake like that.
And if you're going the vote route, how do you find tumble not voting superbia to survive ?


Tumble says he felt that super might flip town, and then he would just die after.

It's derpy, but keep in mind tumble has made blatant mistakes this game irrelevant of faction.

So it's not like this is some unexplainable scum agenda.

He may very well have got caught up in some erroneous logic and not explained himself properly.

Btw since you think the scum team is tumble onegu, I take it you have no issue lynching onegu tommorow correct?

If I had to decide right now, no issues. That might chnage when I reread the game but given what I remember from onegu s filter I doubt it :p



My apologies I'm raging a little XD
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 23 2016 15:59 GMT
#2173
On April 24 2016 00:55 gumshoe wrote:
I refuse to believe that super would claim with a tumble lynch on the table, especially if his team mates were onegu and tumble, because that flat out means he had no control over the lynch.

If tumble had been lynched, super would die the next day, onegu soon after.

It is an awful play that makes no sense no matter how much you insult me.

I'm not insulting bro calm down :p I don't know how you cannot see this but to me it is pretty clear it was GB vs superbia at the time of the fakeclaim. But I see you've made up your mind about it
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
April 23 2016 16:02 GMT
#2174
Tumble what do you think of this situation ? Do you think you had a chance to be lynched when superbia fakeclaimed ?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 23 2016 16:03 GMT
#2175
On April 24 2016 00:46 gumshoe wrote:
We've both analyzed the events of that lynch, we've both put together complex cases on it, you have jats vouch but that doesnt count for much as sl has been far more on point this game then him. This isnt a case of your right im wrong.

Both our views our valid, they simply differ, possibly because they must.

Which is all irrelevant for tomorrows lynch. Onegu is dying, do you have a problem with that?

Where the fuck has SL been more on point? Because he voted super day1? The only reason he stayed there is that he wasn't around for the flip.
Besides that he called shape confirmed mafia which I never did. So I call bullshit on that.
Your shit about me is really getting old.
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 23 2016 16:05 GMT
#2176
On April 24 2016 00:59 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 00:55 gumshoe wrote:
I refuse to believe that super would claim with a tumble lynch on the table, especially if his team mates were onegu and tumble, because that flat out means he had no control over the lynch.

If tumble had been lynched, super would die the next day, onegu soon after.

It is an awful play that makes no sense no matter how much you insult me.

I'm not insulting bro calm down :p I don't know how you cannot see this but to me it is pretty clear it was GB vs superbia at the time of the fakeclaim. But I see you've made up your mind about it


I feel the same way about what I'm saying XD I see what your saying, just as you evidently see what I'm saying and dont find it that compelling.

I dont think a scum tumble would waffle on super in that spot just to save rb, that seems like a huge self sacrifice for someone who clearly wanted to play the game, just to save a role that could very well be worthless.

I especially dont think super would claim in that spot if onegu is his team mate, as tumble getting lynched would spell gg for them.

You have points, but I simply dont agree, I see them, I just can easily interpret other reasons for tumbles behavior as he was acting derpy anyways regardless of alignment.

There is enough doubt regarding him he is def worth saving for lylo, where things will be easier to interpret. Which is why I am pushing 1gu so hard / :
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 23 2016 16:06 GMT
#2177
On April 24 2016 00:55 gumshoe wrote:
I refuse to believe that super would claim with a tumble lynch on the table, especially if his team mates were onegu and tumble, because that flat out means he had no control over the lynch.

If tumble had been lynched, super would die the next day, onegu soon after.

It is an awful play that makes no sense no matter how much you insult me.

If super is mafia with onegu and tumble they wete screwed either way day1 since 2 of the were ztge wagons and the ither one onegu. Might aswell try something then.
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 23 2016 16:07 GMT
#2178
On April 24 2016 01:03 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 00:46 gumshoe wrote:
We've both analyzed the events of that lynch, we've both put together complex cases on it, you have jats vouch but that doesnt count for much as sl has been far more on point this game then him. This isnt a case of your right im wrong.

Both our views our valid, they simply differ, possibly because they must.

Which is all irrelevant for tomorrows lynch. Onegu is dying, do you have a problem with that?

Where the fuck has SL been more on point? Because he voted super day1? The only reason he stayed there is that he wasn't around for the flip.
Besides that he called shape confirmed mafia which I never did. So I call bullshit on that.
Your shit about me is really getting old.


Lynch me for it if it bothers you, may as well, well lose if we do what you say anyways.

sl jumping on rb that early is townie actually now that I view it without theory goggles. And I went into a few of his scum games and they are very different from this.

Sl does not look bad at all / :
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 23 2016 16:08 GMT
#2179
On April 24 2016 01:05 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 00:59 Rels wrote:
On April 24 2016 00:55 gumshoe wrote:
I refuse to believe that super would claim with a tumble lynch on the table, especially if his team mates were onegu and tumble, because that flat out means he had no control over the lynch.

If tumble had been lynched, super would die the next day, onegu soon after.

It is an awful play that makes no sense no matter how much you insult me.

I'm not insulting bro calm down :p I don't know how you cannot see this but to me it is pretty clear it was GB vs superbia at the time of the fakeclaim. But I see you've made up your mind about it


I feel the same way about what I'm saying XD I see what your saying, just as you evidently see what I'm saying and dont find it that compelling.

I dont think a scum tumble would waffle on super in that spot just to save rb, that seems like a huge self sacrifice for someone who clearly wanted to play the game, just to save a role that could very well be worthless.

I especially dont think super would claim in that spot if onegu is his team mate, as tumble getting lynched would spell gg for them.

You have points, but I simply dont agree, I see them, I just can easily interpret other reasons for tumbles behavior as he was acting derpy anyways regardless of alignment.

There is enough doubt regarding him he is def worth saving for lylo, where things will be easier to interpret. Which is why I am pushing 1gu so hard / :

The only paragraph I might currently agree with is the last one.
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 23 2016 16:09 GMT
#2180
On April 24 2016 01:06 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 00:55 gumshoe wrote:
I refuse to believe that super would claim with a tumble lynch on the table, especially if his team mates were onegu and tumble, because that flat out means he had no control over the lynch.

If tumble had been lynched, super would die the next day, onegu soon after.

It is an awful play that makes no sense no matter how much you insult me.

If super is mafia with onegu and tumble they wete screwed either way day1 since 2 of the were ztge wagons and the ither one onegu. Might aswell try something then.


Like super and tumble bussing each other to gain perma game cred? The claim was not 'trying something' it was scuicide and you saw that for all of 5 minutes until rels reminded you that your jat and no ones opinion matters but your own.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
Prev 1 107 108 109 110 111 178 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1231
WardiTV513
LiquipediaDiscussion
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 7850
StarCastTV_EN175
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko420
ProTech145
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 15672
Bisu 2946
Jaedong 2026
BeSt 1032
EffOrt 906
ZerO 414
Horang2 413
actioN 262
Larva 218
Zeus 168
[ Show more ]
Pusan 162
Barracks 101
Mind 101
Yoon 90
Hyun 81
ggaemo 72
Mini 64
Snow 54
Killer 51
Shinee 48
Sharp 37
Bale 32
ToSsGirL 32
NotJumperer 32
scan(afreeca) 31
Hm[arnc] 19
Sacsri 15
zelot 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
Noble 10
sorry 9
hero 4
Dota 2
Dendi943
Gorgc10
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1386
byalli788
markeloff93
Other Games
crisheroes277
B2W.Neo269
DeMusliM187
Pyrionflax184
dupreeh114
Mew2King63
Livibee57
QueenE53
hiko13
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 83
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream46
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV627
League of Legends
• Jankos1325
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 53m
Patches Events
1d 3h
The PondCast
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.