• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:42
CEST 17:42
KST 00:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9796 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 111

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 109 110 111 112 113 178 Next
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 23 2016 16:32 GMT
#2201
Different question - how come you are never here for deadline when you often were in storm mafia?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 23 2016 16:34 GMT
#2202
Jat in your mind whats the percentage of rels flipping mafia?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 23 2016 16:35 GMT
#2203
Rels same qeustion for jat
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 23 2016 16:36 GMT
#2204
On April 24 2016 01:30 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 01:30 sicklucker wrote:
On April 24 2016 01:03 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 24 2016 00:46 gumshoe wrote:
We've both analyzed the events of that lynch, we've both put together complex cases on it, you have jats vouch but that doesnt count for much as sl has been far more on point this game then him. This isnt a case of your right im wrong.

Both our views our valid, they simply differ, possibly because they must.

Which is all irrelevant for tomorrows lynch. Onegu is dying, do you have a problem with that?

Where the fuck has SL been more on point? Because he voted super day1? The only reason he stayed there is that he wasn't around for the flip.
Besides that he called shape confirmed mafia which I never did. So I call bullshit on that.
Your shit about me is really getting old.


at least I had a horse in the race and didnt ask 2 or 3 people who to vote

So? Does that make you more on point?

Yeah, didn't think so.


no it just makes me more town
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 23 2016 16:37 GMT
#2205
On April 24 2016 01:34 sicklucker wrote:
Jat in your mind whats the percentage of rels flipping mafia?

I have no idea. Until now I just prayed I wouldn't have to deal with this. And I still do.

If he is mafia this will be really hard to win.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 23 2016 16:37 GMT
#2206
On April 24 2016 01:36 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 01:30 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 24 2016 01:30 sicklucker wrote:
On April 24 2016 01:03 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 24 2016 00:46 gumshoe wrote:
We've both analyzed the events of that lynch, we've both put together complex cases on it, you have jats vouch but that doesnt count for much as sl has been far more on point this game then him. This isnt a case of your right im wrong.

Both our views our valid, they simply differ, possibly because they must.

Which is all irrelevant for tomorrows lynch. Onegu is dying, do you have a problem with that?

Where the fuck has SL been more on point? Because he voted super day1? The only reason he stayed there is that he wasn't around for the flip.
Besides that he called shape confirmed mafia which I never did. So I call bullshit on that.
Your shit about me is really getting old.


at least I had a horse in the race and didnt ask 2 or 3 people who to vote

So? Does that make you more on point?

Yeah, didn't think so.


no it just makes me more town

Good one SL, good one.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 23 2016 16:38 GMT
#2207
On April 24 2016 01:37 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 01:34 sicklucker wrote:
Jat in your mind whats the percentage of rels flipping mafia?

I have no idea. Until now I just prayed I wouldn't have to deal with this. And I still do.

If he is mafia this will be really hard to win.

Like IF gumshoe is right on tumble then it is probably somewhat likely.
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 23 2016 16:39 GMT
#2208
On April 24 2016 01:02 Rels wrote:
Tumble what do you think of this situation ? Do you think you had a chance to be lynched when superbia fakeclaimed ?

I don't remember when Super fakeclaimed, but ten minutes prior to deadline I unvoted myself because the only way I'd get lynched over Super would be if I kept my vote on myself. I was mostly paying attention to the votes right before deadline though.
good times for all
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 23 2016 16:40 GMT
#2209
On April 24 2016 01:32 justanothertownie wrote:
Different question - how come you are never here for deadline when you often were in storm mafia?


im an insomniac and I work and sleep weird hours. If im not sleeping ill be at a vote most of the time. But if im sleeping im sleeping I dont get much of it. I been sleeping in the afternoons This week when I can. I missed at least one vote in storm probably day 1.

I have historicaly been pretty random with what votes I show up for and its not alignment related at all. I was pretty set on both my votes this game anyway and was never changing so I had no reason to go out of my way to be here
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 23 2016 16:42 GMT
#2210
On April 24 2016 01:37 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 01:34 sicklucker wrote:
Jat in your mind whats the percentage of rels flipping mafia?

I have no idea. Until now I just prayed I wouldn't have to deal with this. And I still do.

If he is mafia this will be really hard to win.


ya thats not townie. When your in lylo in a final five I expect people to have some clue of who someones partners can be before you lynch someone
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 23 2016 16:47 GMT
#2211
On April 24 2016 01:42 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 01:37 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 24 2016 01:34 sicklucker wrote:
Jat in your mind whats the percentage of rels flipping mafia?

I have no idea. Until now I just prayed I wouldn't have to deal with this. And I still do.

If he is mafia this will be really hard to win.


ya thats not townie. When your in lylo in a final five I expect people to have some clue of who someones partners can be before you lynch someone

On the contrary - it is really towny.

Of course I will consider it if I am alive.
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 23 2016 16:53 GMT
#2212
agh I read through Storm and jat has like one townread in there too
I suppose he just prefers playing bad logic police to playing detective
good times for all
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 23 2016 16:53 GMT
#2213
On April 24 2016 01:42 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 01:37 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 24 2016 01:34 sicklucker wrote:
Jat in your mind whats the percentage of rels flipping mafia?

I have no idea. Until now I just prayed I wouldn't have to deal with this. And I still do.

If he is mafia this will be really hard to win.


ya thats not townie. When your in lylo in a final five I expect people to have some clue of who someones partners can be before you lynch someone


sl just parking his vote on super with that much momentum IS townie, if hes scum hes just forfieted his power to save his rb in case of a swing (which almost always happens)

If he was scum he would have parked it on someone else, if he was really desperate he could have put it on onegu (assuming onegu is his partner in this case) who he was already pushing. Would have been better than forfeiting his rb, and its not like onegu was looking any better than super, he would have also gotten just as much cred for lynching scum, just would not have been rb.

Yeah I think this makes sense, if sl is scum, onegu is in every way a better vote, hes even a better bus.

So why super? It is totally unoptimal.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
April 23 2016 16:55 GMT
#2214
Onegu Rels lynch train here we go
chugga chugga sigh
good times for all
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 23 2016 16:55 GMT
#2215
On April 24 2016 01:47 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 01:42 sicklucker wrote:
On April 24 2016 01:37 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 24 2016 01:34 sicklucker wrote:
Jat in your mind whats the percentage of rels flipping mafia?

I have no idea. Until now I just prayed I wouldn't have to deal with this. And I still do.

If he is mafia this will be really hard to win.


ya thats not townie. When your in lylo in a final five I expect people to have some clue of who someones partners can be before you lynch someone

On the contrary - it is really towny.

Of course I will consider it if I am alive.


I agree / : cluelessnes here is townie.

Jat is in a strong position if hes scum, to win he just has to push hard. Being indecisive is one of the only ways he can lose here.

For all my Jat bashing I will never doubt this dudes alignment, his interactions with super regarding palmer are not scum on scum. The end.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 23 2016 17:11 GMT
#2216
Jat might be town but I dont think him telling super were not voting palmar on a weekend makes him town. Thats just sucking up to and being afraid of palmar if hes scum. I know they have played quite a few games and the metas there. I mean its town points but its not an absolute.

If a scum jat saw the playerlist he would probably go I need to be get palmar on my side. Not saying this makes him scum what so ever but it is a feasible scenerio. Him saying that to super could also be his frustration of super pushing someone he shouldnt be pushing.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 23 2016 17:15 GMT
#2217
On April 24 2016 02:11 sicklucker wrote:
Jat might be town but I dont think him telling super were not voting palmar on a weekend makes him town. Thats just sucking up to and being afraid of palmar if hes scum. I know they have played quite a few games and the metas there. I mean its town points but its not an absolute.

If a scum jat saw the playerlist he would probably go I need to be get palmar on my side. Not saying this makes him scum what so ever but it is a feasible scenerio. Him saying that to super could also be his frustration of super pushing someone he shouldnt be pushing.

So ... much ... bullshit.

If I was scum mislynching Palmar day1 would be the greatest thing ever. I just let super try it and see how it goes. I don't even have to implicate myself.

And I CERTAINLY do not need to get Palmar on my side since I alread was his biggest townread at that point. Which is a very strong argument for me to be town btw. I may play a decent scumgame but I don't think I can fool Palmar this hard. I was the biggest townread of both nightkills. You KNOW that I shoot people who want to lynch me. Don't forget that.
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 23 2016 17:21 GMT
#2218
On April 24 2016 02:15 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 02:11 sicklucker wrote:
Jat might be town but I dont think him telling super were not voting palmar on a weekend makes him town. Thats just sucking up to and being afraid of palmar if hes scum. I know they have played quite a few games and the metas there. I mean its town points but its not an absolute.

If a scum jat saw the playerlist he would probably go I need to be get palmar on my side. Not saying this makes him scum what so ever but it is a feasible scenerio. Him saying that to super could also be his frustration of super pushing someone he shouldnt be pushing.

So ... much ... bullshit.

If I was scum mislynching Palmar day1 would be the greatest thing ever. I just let super try it and see how it goes. I don't even have to implicate myself.

And I CERTAINLY do not need to get Palmar on my side since I alread was his biggest townread at that point. Which is a very strong argument for me to be town btw. I may play a decent scumgame but I don't think I can fool Palmar this hard. I was the biggest townread of both nightkills. You KNOW that I shoot people who want to lynch me. Don't forget that.


yeah dis

palmer was not doing so hot day 1, he was not some force to be reckoned with. I even thought he was scum, jat jumping in front of plamer like that killed any chance for a mislynch and then he spent the rest of the day pushing super...his rb...

also I want to clarify a point here as I might be confusing people in regards to how important I think the rb is.

I think the rb is great and I definitely think it's worth claiming to keep rb alive, just not when it might result in a scum lynch, as a claimed rb is living on borrowed time, so sacrificing another scummer to save him is awful.

In any other case rb should do everything to keep himself alive possible and if his team can help thats nice as well.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 23 2016 17:55 GMT
#2219
On April 24 2016 02:15 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 02:11 sicklucker wrote:
Jat might be town but I dont think him telling super were not voting palmar on a weekend makes him town. Thats just sucking up to and being afraid of palmar if hes scum. I know they have played quite a few games and the metas there. I mean its town points but its not an absolute.

If a scum jat saw the playerlist he would probably go I need to be get palmar on my side. Not saying this makes him scum what so ever but it is a feasible scenerio. Him saying that to super could also be his frustration of super pushing someone he shouldnt be pushing.

So ... much ... bullshit.

If I was scum mislynching Palmar day1 would be the greatest thing ever. I just let super try it and see how it goes. I don't even have to implicate myself.

And I CERTAINLY do not need to get Palmar on my side since I alread was his biggest townread at that point. Which is a very strong argument for me to be town btw. I may play a decent scumgame but I don't think I can fool Palmar this hard. I was the biggest townread of both nightkills. You KNOW that I shoot people who want to lynch me. Don't forget that.


but if he failed he would know your scum from meta?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 23 2016 17:56 GMT
#2220
On April 24 2016 02:15 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 02:11 sicklucker wrote:
Jat might be town but I dont think him telling super were not voting palmar on a weekend makes him town. Thats just sucking up to and being afraid of palmar if hes scum. I know they have played quite a few games and the metas there. I mean its town points but its not an absolute.

If a scum jat saw the playerlist he would probably go I need to be get palmar on my side. Not saying this makes him scum what so ever but it is a feasible scenerio. Him saying that to super could also be his frustration of super pushing someone he shouldnt be pushing.

So ... much ... bullshit.

If I was scum mislynching Palmar day1 would be the greatest thing ever. I just let super try it and see how it goes. I don't even have to implicate myself.

And I CERTAINLY do not need to get Palmar on my side since I alread was his biggest townread at that point. Which is a very strong argument for me to be town btw. I may play a decent scumgame but I don't think I can fool Palmar this hard. I was the biggest townread of both nightkills. You KNOW that I shoot people who want to lynch me. Don't forget that.


ya im sure it was really hard to fool palmar for the 15 minutes he played the game. god syndrome much?
Prev 1 109 110 111 112 113 178 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5214
Bisu 2611
Soulkey 1631
Jaedong 736
Mini 541
EffOrt 527
Horang2 381
Larva 364
ggaemo 247
actioN 244
[ Show more ]
ZerO 242
Dewaltoss 98
Mind 92
hero 79
sorry 76
Sharp 71
Shinee 63
Snow 63
Sea.KH 60
Pusan 59
Barracks 53
Hyun 44
Bale 34
Trap 27
ToSsGirL 24
Rock 17
Terrorterran 16
NaDa 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 12
zelot 10
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5629
qojqva2702
Dendi1174
420jenkins234
League of Legends
Reynor44
Counter-Strike
fl0m2526
Fnx 736
x6flipin493
edward40
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes246
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1053
hiko1022
B2W.Neo462
DeMusliM271
XBOCT252
Liquid`VortiX216
Livibee205
QueenE99
Mew2King46
ZerO(Twitch)19
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 76
• mYiSmile130
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 35
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV669
League of Legends
• Nemesis3657
• TFBlade555
Other Games
• Shiphtur330
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 18m
Patches Events
1d
The PondCast
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.