• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:28
CEST 11:28
KST 18:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8850 users

A normal game just for JAT <3 - Page 110

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 108 109 110 111 112 178 Next
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 23 2016 16:11 GMT
#2181
On April 24 2016 01:03 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 00:46 gumshoe wrote:
We've both analyzed the events of that lynch, we've both put together complex cases on it, you have jats vouch but that doesnt count for much as sl has been far more on point this game then him. This isnt a case of your right im wrong.

Both our views our valid, they simply differ, possibly because they must.

Which is all irrelevant for tomorrows lynch. Onegu is dying, do you have a problem with that?

Where the fuck has SL been more on point? Because he voted super day1? The only reason he stayed there is that he wasn't around for the flip.
Besides that he called shape confirmed mafia which I never did. So I call bullshit on that.
Your shit about me is really getting old.



Dude is mafia, and only obi is starting to see it... Case will be out at some point, real case just for you because you promised me you would read it.

Like just a bit ago he keeps saying he has provided multiple reasons for me to be mafia, and then 2 posts later he says there isnt much. So which is it. He doesnt know because he is posting so much bullshit making things up he cant even keep his story straight.
Try TL Mafia!!!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 23 2016 16:11 GMT
#2182
On April 24 2016 01:07 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 01:03 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 24 2016 00:46 gumshoe wrote:
We've both analyzed the events of that lynch, we've both put together complex cases on it, you have jats vouch but that doesnt count for much as sl has been far more on point this game then him. This isnt a case of your right im wrong.

Both our views our valid, they simply differ, possibly because they must.

Which is all irrelevant for tomorrows lynch. Onegu is dying, do you have a problem with that?

Where the fuck has SL been more on point? Because he voted super day1? The only reason he stayed there is that he wasn't around for the flip.
Besides that he called shape confirmed mafia which I never did. So I call bullshit on that.
Your shit about me is really getting old.

I did not say SL looks bad. And how on earth would you know we lose if you follow me when you do not even know what I will be pushing? What's the point of constantly shitting on my play? Why don't you complain about Obi or SL who both also voted shape and never switched?
Lynch me for it if it bothers you, may as well, well lose if we do what you say anyways.

sl jumping on rb that early is townie actually now that I view it without theory goggles. And I went into a few of his scum games and they are very different from this.

Sl does not look bad at all / :

gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 23 2016 16:13 GMT
#2183
On April 24 2016 01:08 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 01:05 gumshoe wrote:
On April 24 2016 00:59 Rels wrote:
On April 24 2016 00:55 gumshoe wrote:
I refuse to believe that super would claim with a tumble lynch on the table, especially if his team mates were onegu and tumble, because that flat out means he had no control over the lynch.

If tumble had been lynched, super would die the next day, onegu soon after.

It is an awful play that makes no sense no matter how much you insult me.

I'm not insulting bro calm down :p I don't know how you cannot see this but to me it is pretty clear it was GB vs superbia at the time of the fakeclaim. But I see you've made up your mind about it


I feel the same way about what I'm saying XD I see what your saying, just as you evidently see what I'm saying and dont find it that compelling.

I dont think a scum tumble would waffle on super in that spot just to save rb, that seems like a huge self sacrifice for someone who clearly wanted to play the game, just to save a role that could very well be worthless.

I especially dont think super would claim in that spot if onegu is his team mate, as tumble getting lynched would spell gg for them.

You have points, but I simply dont agree, I see them, I just can easily interpret other reasons for tumbles behavior as he was acting derpy anyways regardless of alignment.

There is enough doubt regarding him he is def worth saving for lylo, where things will be easier to interpret. Which is why I am pushing 1gu so hard / :

The only paragraph I might currently agree with is the last one.


who is tumbles partner if not onegu? Figure that out or stop leaving caveats so you can waddle out of every tentative agreement you've ever made.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 23 2016 16:16 GMT
#2184
On April 24 2016 01:11 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 01:07 gumshoe wrote:
On April 24 2016 01:03 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 24 2016 00:46 gumshoe wrote:
We've both analyzed the events of that lynch, we've both put together complex cases on it, you have jats vouch but that doesnt count for much as sl has been far more on point this game then him. This isnt a case of your right im wrong.

Both our views our valid, they simply differ, possibly because they must.

Which is all irrelevant for tomorrows lynch. Onegu is dying, do you have a problem with that?

Where the fuck has SL been more on point? Because he voted super day1? The only reason he stayed there is that he wasn't around for the flip.
Besides that he called shape confirmed mafia which I never did. So I call bullshit on that.
Your shit about me is really getting old.

I did not say SL looks bad. And how on earth would you know we lose if you follow me when you do not even know what I will be pushing? What's the point of constantly shitting on my play? Why don't you complain about Obi or SL who both also voted shape and never switched?
Lynch me for it if it bothers you, may as well, well lose if we do what you say anyways.

sl jumping on rb that early is townie actually now that I view it without theory goggles. And I went into a few of his scum games and they are very different from this.

Sl does not look bad at all / :



I'll stop shitting, your right, theres no point, but I am fairly sure you'll be pushing tumble, so yeah from my view that would mean gg.

I've given obi and sl a break, they deserve it after escaping from the ruins of my case.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 23 2016 16:18 GMT
#2185
On April 24 2016 01:11 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 01:07 gumshoe wrote:
On April 24 2016 01:03 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 24 2016 00:46 gumshoe wrote:
We've both analyzed the events of that lynch, we've both put together complex cases on it, you have jats vouch but that doesnt count for much as sl has been far more on point this game then him. This isnt a case of your right im wrong.

Both our views our valid, they simply differ, possibly because they must.

Which is all irrelevant for tomorrows lynch. Onegu is dying, do you have a problem with that?

Where the fuck has SL been more on point? Because he voted super day1? The only reason he stayed there is that he wasn't around for the flip.
Besides that he called shape confirmed mafia which I never did. So I call bullshit on that.
Your shit about me is really getting old.

Lynch me for it if it bothers you, may as well, well lose if we do what you say anyways.

sl jumping on rb that early is townie actually now that I view it without theory goggles. And I went into a few of his scum games and they are very different from this.

Sl does not look bad at all / :

I did not say SL looks bad. And how on earth would you know we lose if you follow me when you do not even know what I will be pushing? What's the point of constantly shitting on my play? Why don't you complain about Obi or SL who both also voted shape and never switched?

No idea how this happened
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 23 2016 16:19 GMT
#2186
On April 24 2016 01:16 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 01:11 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 24 2016 01:07 gumshoe wrote:
On April 24 2016 01:03 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 24 2016 00:46 gumshoe wrote:
We've both analyzed the events of that lynch, we've both put together complex cases on it, you have jats vouch but that doesnt count for much as sl has been far more on point this game then him. This isnt a case of your right im wrong.

Both our views our valid, they simply differ, possibly because they must.

Which is all irrelevant for tomorrows lynch. Onegu is dying, do you have a problem with that?

Where the fuck has SL been more on point? Because he voted super day1? The only reason he stayed there is that he wasn't around for the flip.
Besides that he called shape confirmed mafia which I never did. So I call bullshit on that.
Your shit about me is really getting old.

I did not say SL looks bad. And how on earth would you know we lose if you follow me when you do not even know what I will be pushing? What's the point of constantly shitting on my play? Why don't you complain about Obi or SL who both also voted shape and never switched?
Lynch me for it if it bothers you, may as well, well lose if we do what you say anyways.

sl jumping on rb that early is townie actually now that I view it without theory goggles. And I went into a few of his scum games and they are very different from this.

Sl does not look bad at all / :



I'll stop shitting, your right, theres no point, but I am fairly sure you'll be pushing tumble, so yeah from my view that would mean gg.

I've given obi and sl a break, they deserve it after escaping from the ruins of my case.

The only way that is gg for you is if you are 100 % certain it is one of Rels and SL btw.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 23 2016 16:22 GMT
#2187
The thing that annoys me about your tumble read is that you completely ignore the rest of his play just because of that one little thing you think makes him town when we showed you that is is actually possible that it doesn't.
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 23 2016 16:22 GMT
#2188
On April 24 2016 01:19 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 01:16 gumshoe wrote:
On April 24 2016 01:11 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 24 2016 01:07 gumshoe wrote:
On April 24 2016 01:03 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 24 2016 00:46 gumshoe wrote:
We've both analyzed the events of that lynch, we've both put together complex cases on it, you have jats vouch but that doesnt count for much as sl has been far more on point this game then him. This isnt a case of your right im wrong.

Both our views our valid, they simply differ, possibly because they must.

Which is all irrelevant for tomorrows lynch. Onegu is dying, do you have a problem with that?

Where the fuck has SL been more on point? Because he voted super day1? The only reason he stayed there is that he wasn't around for the flip.
Besides that he called shape confirmed mafia which I never did. So I call bullshit on that.
Your shit about me is really getting old.

I did not say SL looks bad. And how on earth would you know we lose if you follow me when you do not even know what I will be pushing? What's the point of constantly shitting on my play? Why don't you complain about Obi or SL who both also voted shape and never switched?
Lynch me for it if it bothers you, may as well, well lose if we do what you say anyways.

sl jumping on rb that early is townie actually now that I view it without theory goggles. And I went into a few of his scum games and they are very different from this.

Sl does not look bad at all / :



I'll stop shitting, your right, theres no point, but I am fairly sure you'll be pushing tumble, so yeah from my view that would mean gg.

I've given obi and sl a break, they deserve it after escaping from the ruins of my case.

The only way that is gg for you is if you are 100 % certain it is one of Rels and SL btw.


I am 100 percent tumble is town.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 23 2016 16:23 GMT
#2189
which yeah, means I think it's rels.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 23 2016 16:24 GMT
#2190
On April 24 2016 01:22 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 01:19 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 24 2016 01:16 gumshoe wrote:
On April 24 2016 01:11 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 24 2016 01:07 gumshoe wrote:
On April 24 2016 01:03 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 24 2016 00:46 gumshoe wrote:
We've both analyzed the events of that lynch, we've both put together complex cases on it, you have jats vouch but that doesnt count for much as sl has been far more on point this game then him. This isnt a case of your right im wrong.

Both our views our valid, they simply differ, possibly because they must.

Which is all irrelevant for tomorrows lynch. Onegu is dying, do you have a problem with that?

Where the fuck has SL been more on point? Because he voted super day1? The only reason he stayed there is that he wasn't around for the flip.
Besides that he called shape confirmed mafia which I never did. So I call bullshit on that.
Your shit about me is really getting old.

I did not say SL looks bad. And how on earth would you know we lose if you follow me when you do not even know what I will be pushing? What's the point of constantly shitting on my play? Why don't you complain about Obi or SL who both also voted shape and never switched?
Lynch me for it if it bothers you, may as well, well lose if we do what you say anyways.

sl jumping on rb that early is townie actually now that I view it without theory goggles. And I went into a few of his scum games and they are very different from this.

Sl does not look bad at all / :



I'll stop shitting, your right, theres no point, but I am fairly sure you'll be pushing tumble, so yeah from my view that would mean gg.

I've given obi and sl a break, they deserve it after escaping from the ruins of my case.

The only way that is gg for you is if you are 100 % certain it is one of Rels and SL btw.


I am 100 percent tumble is town.

Cool. Makes no sense to me but if you say so.
If you want me to buy that then make a case on either SL or Rels because if you are town then there is at least one mafia in there.
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 23 2016 16:25 GMT
#2191
On April 24 2016 01:22 justanothertownie wrote:
The thing that annoys me about your tumble read is that you completely ignore the rest of his play just because of that one little thing you think makes him town when we showed you that is is actually possible that it doesn't.


This is a case of a hole bieng used to bring down a dam, did it introduce a possibility of it not confirming tumble? Yes, was it a large one? Absolutely not.

scum claim with any chance of tumble dying is not a viable move.

With an onegu tumble super scum team, they had no control over the lynch, so even if they thought gb was going to die (which ive shown isnt all that likely) the chance of tumble dying makes it totally not worthwhile.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 23 2016 16:27 GMT
#2192
On April 24 2016 01:25 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 01:22 justanothertownie wrote:
The thing that annoys me about your tumble read is that you completely ignore the rest of his play just because of that one little thing you think makes him town when we showed you that is is actually possible that it doesn't.


This is a case of a hole bieng used to bring down a dam, did it introduce a possibility of it not confirming tumble? Yes, was it a large one? Absolutely not.

scum claim with any chance of tumble dying is not a viable move.

With an onegu tumble super scum team, they had no control over the lynch, so even if they thought gb was going to die (which ive shown isnt all that likely) the chance of tumble dying makes it totally not worthwhile.

Yes, I understand your argument. I just don't agree that it makes him 100 % town. Mafia has done weirder things in the past.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 23 2016 16:27 GMT
#2193
On April 24 2016 01:03 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 00:46 gumshoe wrote:
We've both analyzed the events of that lynch, we've both put together complex cases on it, you have jats vouch but that doesnt count for much as sl has been far more on point this game then him. This isnt a case of your right im wrong.

Both our views our valid, they simply differ, possibly because they must.

Which is all irrelevant for tomorrows lynch. Onegu is dying, do you have a problem with that?

Where the fuck has SL been more on point? Because he voted super day1? The only reason he stayed there is that he wasn't around for the flip.
Besides that he called shape confirmed mafia which I never did. So I call bullshit on that.
Your shit about me is really getting old.


how did I know you were gonna rage about that post rofl
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 23 2016 16:28 GMT
#2194
On April 24 2016 01:27 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 01:03 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 24 2016 00:46 gumshoe wrote:
We've both analyzed the events of that lynch, we've both put together complex cases on it, you have jats vouch but that doesnt count for much as sl has been far more on point this game then him. This isnt a case of your right im wrong.

Both our views our valid, they simply differ, possibly because they must.

Which is all irrelevant for tomorrows lynch. Onegu is dying, do you have a problem with that?

Where the fuck has SL been more on point? Because he voted super day1? The only reason he stayed there is that he wasn't around for the flip.
Besides that he called shape confirmed mafia which I never did. So I call bullshit on that.
Your shit about me is really getting old.


how did I know you were gonna rage about that post rofl

For the obvious reasons + the fact that it is complete and utter bullshit would be my guess.
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 23 2016 16:28 GMT
#2195
also it is perfectly viable to prove who scum is by proving who is town.

I can explain tumbles fishy behavior via derp which was inherently there (no denying this)

But I cant really imagine scum tumble being cool with that super claim, nor super even.

that really should be enough to clear town, of course rels is going to say its not cause hes scum / :
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 23 2016 16:28 GMT
#2196
On April 24 2016 01:03 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 00:46 gumshoe wrote:
We've both analyzed the events of that lynch, we've both put together complex cases on it, you have jats vouch but that doesnt count for much as sl has been far more on point this game then him. This isnt a case of your right im wrong.

Both our views our valid, they simply differ, possibly because they must.

Which is all irrelevant for tomorrows lynch. Onegu is dying, do you have a problem with that?

Where the fuck has SL been more on point? Because he voted super day1? The only reason he stayed there is that he wasn't around for the flip.
Besides that he called shape confirmed mafia which I never did. So I call bullshit on that.
Your shit about me is really getting old.


bullshit. I knew I was not going to be around for the flip and I voted the person who I thought was most likely scum. I was right. I mean I was pretty confident I just played scum with him...
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
April 23 2016 16:29 GMT
#2197
On April 24 2016 01:27 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 01:25 gumshoe wrote:
On April 24 2016 01:22 justanothertownie wrote:
The thing that annoys me about your tumble read is that you completely ignore the rest of his play just because of that one little thing you think makes him town when we showed you that is is actually possible that it doesn't.


This is a case of a hole bieng used to bring down a dam, did it introduce a possibility of it not confirming tumble? Yes, was it a large one? Absolutely not.

scum claim with any chance of tumble dying is not a viable move.

With an onegu tumble super scum team, they had no control over the lynch, so even if they thought gb was going to die (which ive shown isnt all that likely) the chance of tumble dying makes it totally not worthwhile.

Yes, I understand your argument. I just don't agree that it makes him 100 % town. Mafia has done weirder things in the past.


It should at least make him 90 percent / : ill stop talking for now though, will come out with a better case e.o.n
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 23 2016 16:29 GMT
#2198
On April 24 2016 01:28 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 01:03 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 24 2016 00:46 gumshoe wrote:
We've both analyzed the events of that lynch, we've both put together complex cases on it, you have jats vouch but that doesnt count for much as sl has been far more on point this game then him. This isnt a case of your right im wrong.

Both our views our valid, they simply differ, possibly because they must.

Which is all irrelevant for tomorrows lynch. Onegu is dying, do you have a problem with that?

Where the fuck has SL been more on point? Because he voted super day1? The only reason he stayed there is that he wasn't around for the flip.
Besides that he called shape confirmed mafia which I never did. So I call bullshit on that.
Your shit about me is really getting old.


bullshit. I knew I was not going to be around for the flip and I voted the person who I thought was most likely scum. I was right. I mean I was pretty confident I just played scum with him...

Yeah, and then he claimed a blue role at deadline. Which makes people who are actually there unvote.
If he didn't do that he would have been lynched day1.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 23 2016 16:30 GMT
#2199
On April 24 2016 01:03 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 00:46 gumshoe wrote:
We've both analyzed the events of that lynch, we've both put together complex cases on it, you have jats vouch but that doesnt count for much as sl has been far more on point this game then him. This isnt a case of your right im wrong.

Both our views our valid, they simply differ, possibly because they must.

Which is all irrelevant for tomorrows lynch. Onegu is dying, do you have a problem with that?

Where the fuck has SL been more on point? Because he voted super day1? The only reason he stayed there is that he wasn't around for the flip.
Besides that he called shape confirmed mafia which I never did. So I call bullshit on that.
Your shit about me is really getting old.


at least I had a horse in the race and didnt ask 2 or 3 people who to vote
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 23 2016 16:30 GMT
#2200
On April 24 2016 01:30 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2016 01:03 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 24 2016 00:46 gumshoe wrote:
We've both analyzed the events of that lynch, we've both put together complex cases on it, you have jats vouch but that doesnt count for much as sl has been far more on point this game then him. This isnt a case of your right im wrong.

Both our views our valid, they simply differ, possibly because they must.

Which is all irrelevant for tomorrows lynch. Onegu is dying, do you have a problem with that?

Where the fuck has SL been more on point? Because he voted super day1? The only reason he stayed there is that he wasn't around for the flip.
Besides that he called shape confirmed mafia which I never did. So I call bullshit on that.
Your shit about me is really getting old.


at least I had a horse in the race and didnt ask 2 or 3 people who to vote

So? Does that make you more on point?

Yeah, didn't think so.
Prev 1 108 109 110 111 112 178 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech6
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 401
Horang2 303
Larva 257
EffOrt 180
Mind 76
Hyun 62
scan(afreeca) 51
NotJumperer 42
Killer 40
Bale 38
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 37
Sharp 35
sorry 35
Shinee 22
Sacsri 13
Hm[arnc] 13
Pusan 13
Barracks 6
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto110
League of Legends
JimRising 415
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1209
edward536
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King110
Other Games
summit1g8077
ceh9649
Happy319
crisheroes199
Sick175
dupreeh65
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick594
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2271
League of Legends
• Jankos1204
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
32m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1h 32m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 32m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.