• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:58
CEST 23:58
KST 06:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8730 users

Newbie Student Mafia VII - Page 119

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 117 118 119 120 121 125 Next
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 17 2015 20:20 GMT
#2361
Can i go back to sleep and never return if me lose on this lynch?

Rso/shining do you think shining/tube could be scum together?
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
April 17 2015 20:21 GMT
#2362
On April 18 2015 04:45 Bourneq wrote:
This is so unfortunate. Would have been sweet to swing back and win with such a terrible start. Well played scum, see you next newbie game im signed up and everything.


See that's the thing. If you're town, I don't mean to offend you in any way but I've only played a few newbies here. Due to my normally low post play regardless of alignment, I've been up for lynch a few times.

I've never been lynched. I've been endgamed, NKd but not mislynched. As town, I fight my mislynches tooth and nail. Even when I've tried to martyr, I still ended up coming back to thread and re evaluating the thread and ultimately defending my lynch.

Because I was town. Because I wanted to win.

I'm not seeing even a small inkling of that in you. Unless you really are this resigned as town, in which case I'm sorry but I couldn't see it.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
April 17 2015 20:22 GMT
#2363
On April 18 2015 05:20 Breshke wrote:
Can i go back to sleep and never return if me lose on this lynch?

Rso/shining do you think shining/tube could be scum together?


Not at all.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 17 2015 20:24 GMT
#2364
SHIT i ment tube/trefel
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 17 2015 20:27 GMT
#2365
I cant shake the feeling we are about to lost to RSO urgh
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 17 2015 20:46 GMT
#2366
On April 18 2015 05:24 Breshke wrote:
SHIT i ment tube/trefel


only if bourne is town?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
April 17 2015 20:49 GMT
#2367
Lol I know what you meant, I'm kind of just disappointed in myself this game and a bit cranky over it.

I don't think there's any way Bourne is town here.

I've seen an RSo scumgame. She went at HTS this one. I haven't known RSo to be that confident. She tends to be wishy washy with her reads as scum. Although they haven't been the strongest here, I haven't really found any flaws in her read reasoning, including the mind moment we had. And she picked up on my blue soft, another solid reason for her flip on me before my claim.

I don't think I could've voted RSo even if I saw it, and I don't.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 17 2015 20:53 GMT
#2368
The thing about the blue soft is she knew you were vigi or vet so they wouldnt rb you because if you were the vig they probs tbought you would shoot me and they didnt kill you cos they couldnt risk you being the vet.

Its too late now anyway lets just cross our fingers
LoneMeow
Profile Joined June 2013
Finland1396 Posts
April 17 2015 21:00 GMT
#2369
[image loading]

Endgame




Bourneq the Vanilla Townie is lynched!

Final vote count:

Breshke (0): The Shining, The Shining, Tubesock
Trfel (1): Tubesock
rsoultin (0): prplhz, Breshke, prplhz, prplhz
Tubesock (0): Trfel, jarjarbinks
The Shining (0): Breshke
Bourneq (6): Tubesock, Trfel, prplhz, Breshke, jarjarbinks, rsoultin, The Shining
prplhz (1): Bourneq

No lynch (0): Trfel, The Shining, rsoultin, rsoultin, Trfel

+ Show Spoiler [Vote counter log] +

VOTE: Trfel voted no lynch (No lynch) (post)
VOTE: The Shining voted no lynch (No lynch) (post)
VOTE: rsoultin voted no lynch (No lynch) (post)
VOTE: prplhz voted rsoultin (post)
VOTE: Breshke voted Rso (rsoultin) (post)
WARNING: The Shining changed vote without unvote (post)
VOTE: The Shining unvoted No lynch (post)
VOTE: The Shining voted Breshke (post)
VOTE: The Shining unvoted Breshke (post)
VOTE: The Shining voted Breshke (post)
VOTE: Breshke unvoted rsoultin (post)
VOTE: Breshke voted Theshining (The Shining) (post)
VOTE: Tubesock voted Breshke (post)
VOTE: rsoultin unvoted No lynch (post)
VOTE: Trfel unvoted No lynch (post)
VOTE: The Shining unvoted Breshke (post)
VOTE: Breshke unvoted The Shining (post)
VOTE: rsoultin voted no-lynch (No lynch) (post)
VOTE: Trfel voted no lynch (No lynch) (post)
VOTE: Tubesock unvoted Breshke (post)
VOTE: rsoultin unvoted No lynch (post)
WARNING: prplhz changed vote without unvote (post)
VOTE: prplhz unvoted rsoultin (post)
VOTE: prplhz voted rsoultin (post)
ERROR: Tubesock voted invalid player (post)
VOTE: Bourneq voted prplhz (post)
WARNING: Tubesock unvoted without vote (post)
VOTE: Tubesock voted Bourneq (post)
WARNING: prplhz changed vote without unvote (post)
VOTE: prplhz unvoted rsoultin (post)
VOTE: prplhz voted rsoultin (post)
VOTE: Trfel unvoted No lynch (post)
VOTE: Trfel voted Tubesock (post)
VOTE: Trfel unvoted Tubesock (post)
VOTE: Trfel voted Bourneq (post)
VOTE: Tubesock unvoted Bourneq (post)
VOTE: Tubesock voted Trfel (post)
VOTE: jarjarbinks voted Tube (Tubesock) (post)
VOTE: prplhz unvoted rsoultin (post)
VOTE: prplhz voted bourneq (Bourneq) (post)
VOTE: Breshke voted Bourne (Bourneq) (post)
WARNING: jarjarbinks changed vote without unvote (post)
VOTE: jarjarbinks unvoted Tubesock (post)
VOTE: jarjarbinks voted Bourneq (post)
VOTE: rsoultin voted Bourneq (post)
VOTE: The Shining voted Bourneq (post)





Breshke the Town Veteran is endgamed!
Trfel the Vanilla Townie is endgamed!
prplhz the Vanilla Townie is endgamed!
The Shining the Town Vigilante is endgamed!

rsoultin the Mafia Roleblocker is victorious!
jarjarbinks the Mafia Goon is victorious!
Tubesock the Mafia Godfather is victorious!



Perfect victory for scum!

Scum QT
Obs QT



Thanks to my cohost, coaches and all the players.

Newbie Student Mafia VIII is open for signups.
plotspot
Profile Joined October 2014
800 Posts
April 17 2015 21:00 GMT
#2370
LOL
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 17 2015 21:00 GMT
#2371


lol sorry guys ><

tube and jjb were an amazing team though xD
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
jarjarbinks
Profile Joined December 2014
569 Posts
April 17 2015 21:01 GMT
#2372
lol
jarjarbinks
Profile Joined December 2014
569 Posts
April 17 2015 21:01 GMT
#2373
Trf...Shining....

IM SORRY

MY SINS!!!! lol
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-17 21:02:13
April 17 2015 21:01 GMT
#2374
I was just about to case Tubesock and then I died. I should have had him.

I also knew something was off given how serious JJB was and Ras-pew-tin didn't call him out on his tone.

I should have had at least Tubesock though. I am so bad at this game. Just fuck it.

GGs scumteam </3
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 17 2015 21:02 GMT
#2375
obviously all the people i called stupid or idiotic i didn't mean it

<3 prp, oneg, bresh
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
April 17 2015 21:05 GMT
#2376
HTS gets MVP for calling RSo/JJB before role PMs even went out.

I was suspect on JJB but I never got the time to really look into him over Tube/Trf(good distraction Tube).

Don't worry, HTS, you're not as bad as I am...

GG scumteam.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-17 21:09:11
April 17 2015 21:07 GMT
#2377
Called it day 1.

But well played scum team
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 17 2015 21:14 GMT
#2378
Newbies if you want to try a large themed game, my game Hajime No Ippo will have coaches for newbies who want to try it.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Soren333
Profile Joined March 2015
164 Posts
April 17 2015 21:15 GMT
#2379
Wow jar jar was mafia?
Soren333
Profile Joined March 2015
164 Posts
April 17 2015 21:17 GMT
#2380
Tubesock - "I mean Soren God read me I think so I would rather that remain unchanged hahaha"
Prev 1 117 118 119 120 121 125 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O139
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 138
PiGStarcraft45
Nina 32
ViBE24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14483
Dewaltoss 140
ZZZero.O 139
firebathero 99
Hyuk 82
Terrorterran 23
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm82
febbydoto52
League of Legends
Doublelift2817
Counter-Strike
Fnx 782
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5901
Other Games
summit1g6574
FrodaN2333
fl0m804
mouzStarbuck369
KnowMe271
ToD236
JimRising 155
ArmadaUGS137
Mew2King44
Railgan31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1175
BasetradeTV178
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream91
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 51
• musti20045 34
• Adnapsc2 19
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie837
• Shiphtur243
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 2m
INu's Battles
14h 2m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
17h 2m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 2m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 2m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 18h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.