• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:13
CEST 15:13
KST 22:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9175 users

Newbie Student Mafia VII - Page 99

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 97 98 99 100 101 125 Next
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 16 2015 03:55 GMT
#1961
We also lose out on more information. If mafia know/believe the claims, then it doesn't give town any information on the nightkills but gives mafia their next two targets easy and no one has to explain why they are alive assuming a top "town" is mafia.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 16 2015 03:55 GMT
#1962
im all for mafia cc'ing me I wont be rolling over after i fuck up bad
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 16 2015 03:57 GMT
#1963
On April 16 2015 12:55 Tubesock wrote:
We also lose out on more information. If mafia know/believe the claims, then it doesn't give town any information on the nightkills but gives mafia their next two targets easy and no one has to explain why they are alive assuming a top "town" is mafia.
Night kills aren't going to say very much at this point anyway.

Sure, settling the claims now gives scum more information. But it gives town far more information (two roles and two confirmed town, while scum already knows the alignments).

I don't care who mafia shoots. Town needs the truth right now, or there is no way to win the game. Power roles are a supplement to analysis, not a substitute.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 16 2015 03:58 GMT
#1964
On April 16 2015 12:55 Breshke wrote:
im all for mafia cc'ing me I wont be rolling over after i fuck up bad


do not interpret this to be directed at you shining you probs wouldn't but im just making sure
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 16 2015 03:58 GMT
#1965
On April 16 2015 12:55 Breshke wrote:
im all for mafia cc'ing me I wont be rolling over after i fuck up bad


If you are mafia you also have every reason to tryhard here too. This is wifom at best.

##Unvote
##No Lynch
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 16 2015 04:00 GMT
#1966
On April 16 2015 12:58 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2015 12:55 Breshke wrote:
im all for mafia cc'ing me I wont be rolling over after i fuck up bad


If you are mafia you also have every reason to tryhard here too. This is wifom at best.

##Unvote
##No Lynch


Yeah i didn't say that. Im saying that if there is another person who wants to claim vet they should. Which i thought you were disagreeing with.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
April 16 2015 04:03 GMT
#1967
Trfel, you've been flip floppy a lot today. You offered no lynch, then back tracked. Your eon reaction seemed a little fake. You let off some anger then rescinded it.

Now you're back to no lynch. Could this be because you know who the blues are now?

What is your current read on me? My recent actions. My vig claim. I need you to stop posting flip flops and find scum/start poe.

HTS defended you when I called you out on your vote to hammer Dwarf mislynch over prpl. This could explain HTS nk. If she's dead, she never revisits Trfel. If Breshke is in fact vet, then that's 3 town on Prpl. Stutters, hts, breshke. The other is jjb, who I'm not convinced is town but this is partially due to bias from our last game together.

RSo, I'd actually like to see your current thoughts on JJB.

This, coupled with the fact that Trfel hammered Dwarf, shows me Prpl is scum. Whether it was Breshke panicking and setting up to bus Prl, or Trfel hammering to save scummate Prpl, the conclusion is still that Prpl is scum in this world.

I think I'm voting Prpl, provided Bresh isn't cc'd.

Note: I'm on the subway typing this post. No phone service. The last post when I started was Breshke's unvote post. Anything after that, I haven't seen or read yet so I apologize if the timing of this post seems awkward.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 16 2015 04:08 GMT
#1968
On April 16 2015 13:00 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2015 12:58 Tubesock wrote:
On April 16 2015 12:55 Breshke wrote:
im all for mafia cc'ing me I wont be rolling over after i fuck up bad


If you are mafia you also have every reason to tryhard here too. This is wifom at best.

##Unvote
##No Lynch


Yeah i didn't say that. Im saying that if there is another person who wants to claim vet they should. Which i thought you were disagreeing with.


I'm not sure about this.

We already have to talk about your claim(s)/play vs shinings counter. Now you want us to add a Vet CC on you?

So what you're fakeclaiming Vet here too?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 16 2015 04:08 GMT
#1969
To answer The Shining:

My personal preference is (and always has been) a no lynch. However, no lynching has to be widely agreed upon, and it's not something worth arguing about. I will follow the thread sentiment on this one, as I must.

The blue claims absolutely affect my increased desire to no lynch. One of the main reasons to lynch today was to kill the roleblocker and buy another mislynch, but now this won't happen.

The Shining, do you not realize how complex this all is? You can't simply expect me to have all of the answers.

You're town until counterclaimed. And at this point, only Bourneq really has the chance to try and counterclaim you (anyone else had better really make it worth the wait).
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 16 2015 04:09 GMT
#1970
On April 16 2015 13:03 The Shining wrote:
Trfel, you've been flip floppy a lot today. You offered no lynch, then back tracked. Your eon reaction seemed a little fake. You let off some anger then rescinded it.

Now you're back to no lynch. Could this be because you know who the blues are now?

What is your current read on me? My recent actions. My vig claim. I need you to stop posting flip flops and find scum/start poe.

HTS defended you when I called you out on your vote to hammer Dwarf mislynch over prpl. This could explain HTS nk. If she's dead, she never revisits Trfel. If Breshke is in fact vet, then that's 3 town on Prpl. Stutters, hts, breshke. The other is jjb, who I'm not convinced is town but this is partially due to bias from our last game together.

RSo, I'd actually like to see your current thoughts on JJB.

This, coupled with the fact that Trfel hammered Dwarf, shows me Prpl is scum. Whether it was Breshke panicking and setting up to bus Prl, or Trfel hammering to save scummate Prpl, the conclusion is still that Prpl is scum in this world.

I think I'm voting Prpl, provided Bresh isn't cc'd.

Note: I'm on the subway typing this post. No phone service. The last post when I started was Breshke's unvote post. Anything after that, I haven't seen or read yet so I apologize if the timing of this post seems awkward.


Did you notice the other person who immediately noticed that Half the Sky was vigi shot?
jarjarbinks
Profile Joined December 2014
569 Posts
April 16 2015 04:12 GMT
#1971
On April 16 2015 12:29 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2015 12:11 jarjarbinks wrote:
ok so vigi killed stutters... lol

no im not vigi have you read my filter? lol

i'm super behind, church things after work lol


Strange reaction. Did you bread crumb something in your filter? If you did, and you're Vet, now's the time.

If not, I'm not really sure how your filter is supposed to tell us you're NOT Vig.


well he was one of my top townreads...why would I shoot one of my townreads?
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 16 2015 04:13 GMT
#1972
:/ i keep missing jjb

he's had a lot of good posts, especially early over the weekend...the fall-off during the week is not alignment indicative...lol and to be honest with you part of why i haven't been too concerned about him is i'm pretty sure i'd be dead already if he were scum >< i realize that's wifom but he practically shit himself last time he rolled scum against me lol ><

objectively he fell off day 2 just like breshke, bourne, shining and prp did though and they all can't be scum. i need to look closer at people and the votes again

that's not happening right away, though. in the meantime i'm not sure that it's a good idea for vet to cc if breshke is fake-claiming again -_- meh
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
April 16 2015 04:16 GMT
#1973
I see Bresh mentioned the vote thing, too.

I think Bourne and Prpl could be scum together. Considering how hard he was pushing Prpl, it's interesting that he'd lead the Dwarf mislynch over his top scumread. I think he explained this somewhere but I'll have to reread him to remember his excuse. They both scum each other but I haven't seen either forcefully push their reads or make other reads, either.

Bourne is the only one who can CC me, as everyone has already claimed or posted after my claim.

Only Bourne, jjb and "VT" prpl can counter claim Bresh. Unless JJB claims, I think Bresh could be right here. Prpl claimed vt and Bourne can't cc both of us. I know I'm vig and I'm positive I'd believe a bresh vet claim over a bourne claim, especially since Breshke had that early set up talk I was suspicious of. It makes sense the way he explained it.

I also can't remember what Prpls stance was on d1. I'll get to that when I get home. Sorry, guys, replacing at eod means my memory on d1 is fuzzy at best.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 16 2015 04:17 GMT
#1974
On April 16 2015 13:13 rsoultin wrote:
in the meantime i'm not sure that it's a good idea for vet to cc if breshke is fake-claiming again -_- meh
Let's assume that Breshke is mafia.

If the real veteran is currently a townread player, they claim, and Breshke dies. Good!
If the real veteran is currently a scumread player, then they're in a rough spot. But if they don't claim, town basically loses automatically. And since they will not be shot, they need to claim. This also gives town as much time as possible to try and figure out the truth.

Am I wrong in this assessment?
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 16 2015 04:18 GMT
#1975
On April 16 2015 13:17 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2015 13:13 rsoultin wrote:
in the meantime i'm not sure that it's a good idea for vet to cc if breshke is fake-claiming again -_- meh
Let's assume that Breshke is mafia.

If the real veteran is currently a townread player, they claim, and Breshke dies. Good!
If the real veteran is currently a scumread player, then they're in a rough spot. But if they don't claim, town basically loses automatically. And since they will not be shot, they need to claim. This also gives town as much time as possible to try and figure out the truth.

Am I wrong in this assessment?


lol nope you're not ><

now think some more
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
April 16 2015 04:21 GMT
#1976
On April 16 2015 13:09 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2015 13:03 The Shining wrote:
Trfel, you've been flip floppy a lot today. You offered no lynch, then back tracked. Your eon reaction seemed a little fake. You let off some anger then rescinded it.

Now you're back to no lynch. Could this be because you know who the blues are now?

What is your current read on me? My recent actions. My vig claim. I need you to stop posting flip flops and find scum/start poe.

HTS defended you when I called you out on your vote to hammer Dwarf mislynch over prpl. This could explain HTS nk. If she's dead, she never revisits Trfel. If Breshke is in fact vet, then that's 3 town on Prpl. Stutters, hts, breshke. The other is jjb, who I'm not convinced is town but this is partially due to bias from our last game together.

RSo, I'd actually like to see your current thoughts on JJB.

This, coupled with the fact that Trfel hammered Dwarf, shows me Prpl is scum. Whether it was Breshke panicking and setting up to bus Prl, or Trfel hammering to save scummate Prpl, the conclusion is still that Prpl is scum in this world.

I think I'm voting Prpl, provided Bresh isn't cc'd.

Note: I'm on the subway typing this post. No phone service. The last post when I started was Breshke's unvote post. Anything after that, I haven't seen or read yet so I apologize if the timing of this post seems awkward.


Did you notice the other person who immediately noticed that Half the Sky was vigi shot?


Do you mean the fact that Trfels reaction that I called fake had already assumed Stutters was vigi shot?

And was that you trying to get me to slip? I shot Stutters, not HTS.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 16 2015 04:24 GMT
#1977
On April 16 2015 13:21 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2015 13:09 Tubesock wrote:
On April 16 2015 13:03 The Shining wrote:
Trfel, you've been flip floppy a lot today. You offered no lynch, then back tracked. Your eon reaction seemed a little fake. You let off some anger then rescinded it.

Now you're back to no lynch. Could this be because you know who the blues are now?

What is your current read on me? My recent actions. My vig claim. I need you to stop posting flip flops and find scum/start poe.

HTS defended you when I called you out on your vote to hammer Dwarf mislynch over prpl. This could explain HTS nk. If she's dead, she never revisits Trfel. If Breshke is in fact vet, then that's 3 town on Prpl. Stutters, hts, breshke. The other is jjb, who I'm not convinced is town but this is partially due to bias from our last game together.

RSo, I'd actually like to see your current thoughts on JJB.

This, coupled with the fact that Trfel hammered Dwarf, shows me Prpl is scum. Whether it was Breshke panicking and setting up to bus Prl, or Trfel hammering to save scummate Prpl, the conclusion is still that Prpl is scum in this world.

I think I'm voting Prpl, provided Bresh isn't cc'd.

Note: I'm on the subway typing this post. No phone service. The last post when I started was Breshke's unvote post. Anything after that, I haven't seen or read yet so I apologize if the timing of this post seems awkward.


Did you notice the other person who immediately noticed that Half the Sky was vigi shot?


Do you mean the fact that Trfels reaction that I called fake had already assumed Stutters was vigi shot?

And was that you trying to get me to slip? I shot Stutters, not HTS.


Gah I typed that wrong. I fully believe you are vigi.

I meant that yes Trfel also immediately knew HtS was mafia shot. No need to consider. No time to either. I'm rereading and it's possible that in his filter he was scumming Stutters so thought it was a vigi shot. But I need to find it.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 16 2015 04:25 GMT
#1978
On April 16 2015 13:21 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2015 13:09 Tubesock wrote:
On April 16 2015 13:03 The Shining wrote:
Trfel, you've been flip floppy a lot today. You offered no lynch, then back tracked. Your eon reaction seemed a little fake. You let off some anger then rescinded it.

Now you're back to no lynch. Could this be because you know who the blues are now?

What is your current read on me? My recent actions. My vig claim. I need you to stop posting flip flops and find scum/start poe.

HTS defended you when I called you out on your vote to hammer Dwarf mislynch over prpl. This could explain HTS nk. If she's dead, she never revisits Trfel. If Breshke is in fact vet, then that's 3 town on Prpl. Stutters, hts, breshke. The other is jjb, who I'm not convinced is town but this is partially due to bias from our last game together.

RSo, I'd actually like to see your current thoughts on JJB.

This, coupled with the fact that Trfel hammered Dwarf, shows me Prpl is scum. Whether it was Breshke panicking and setting up to bus Prl, or Trfel hammering to save scummate Prpl, the conclusion is still that Prpl is scum in this world.

I think I'm voting Prpl, provided Bresh isn't cc'd.

Note: I'm on the subway typing this post. No phone service. The last post when I started was Breshke's unvote post. Anything after that, I haven't seen or read yet so I apologize if the timing of this post seems awkward.


Did you notice the other person who immediately noticed that Half the Sky was vigi shot?


Do you mean the fact that Trfels reaction that I called fake had already assumed Stutters was vigi shot?

And was that you trying to get me to slip? I shot Stutters, not HTS.
Is it not obvious who was vigilante shot and who was nightkilled? Half the Sky was the obvious night kill, clear as day. The only other possibility was Breshke, for his various mentions of power roles and setup speculation. No vigilante would shoot Half the Sky, and no mafia team would shoot Stutters695 instead of Half the Sky here.

Are you really suspicious of me for this?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 16 2015 04:27 GMT
#1979
On April 16 2015 13:25 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2015 13:21 The Shining wrote:
On April 16 2015 13:09 Tubesock wrote:
On April 16 2015 13:03 The Shining wrote:
Trfel, you've been flip floppy a lot today. You offered no lynch, then back tracked. Your eon reaction seemed a little fake. You let off some anger then rescinded it.

Now you're back to no lynch. Could this be because you know who the blues are now?

What is your current read on me? My recent actions. My vig claim. I need you to stop posting flip flops and find scum/start poe.

HTS defended you when I called you out on your vote to hammer Dwarf mislynch over prpl. This could explain HTS nk. If she's dead, she never revisits Trfel. If Breshke is in fact vet, then that's 3 town on Prpl. Stutters, hts, breshke. The other is jjb, who I'm not convinced is town but this is partially due to bias from our last game together.

RSo, I'd actually like to see your current thoughts on JJB.

This, coupled with the fact that Trfel hammered Dwarf, shows me Prpl is scum. Whether it was Breshke panicking and setting up to bus Prl, or Trfel hammering to save scummate Prpl, the conclusion is still that Prpl is scum in this world.

I think I'm voting Prpl, provided Bresh isn't cc'd.

Note: I'm on the subway typing this post. No phone service. The last post when I started was Breshke's unvote post. Anything after that, I haven't seen or read yet so I apologize if the timing of this post seems awkward.


Did you notice the other person who immediately noticed that Half the Sky was vigi shot?


Do you mean the fact that Trfels reaction that I called fake had already assumed Stutters was vigi shot?

And was that you trying to get me to slip? I shot Stutters, not HTS.
Is it not obvious who was vigilante shot and who was nightkilled? Half the Sky was the obvious night kill, clear as day. The only other possibility was Breshke, for his various mentions of power roles and setup speculation. No vigilante would shoot Half the Sky, and no mafia team would shoot Stutters695 instead of Half the Sky here.

Are you really suspicious of me for this?


I am! But I could be wrong. I thought Stutters was blue hinting pretty good. Plus, he was showing signs of turning on his towniness.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 16 2015 04:27 GMT
#1980
The other big point is that Half the Sky was already suspected, and by rsoultin no less, and came through very cleanly. If she survived that, it just made her look even better and it's obvious that she was unlynchable. Rsoultin had not been tested at all by that point, and Half the Sky was (slightly) more universally townread. It's obvious.
Prev 1 97 98 99 100 101 125 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Rogue
Classic vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1086
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech143
CosmosSc2 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48826
Shuttle 9669
FanTaSy 1462
Hyuk 916
Horang2 478
BeSt 378
EffOrt 240
Pusan 205
Last 188
Soma 135
[ Show more ]
Zeus 129
Mind 106
Hyun 83
hero 73
ggaemo 68
Killer 66
Snow 54
Hm[arnc] 43
PianO 35
ToSsGirL 33
Sexy 32
Aegong 29
Bale 27
JYJ 18
zelot 17
NaDa 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Sacsri 8
Rock 7
Noble 6
Icarus 4
Dota 2
qojqva1475
Dendi1140
Gorgc951
XcaliburYe326
Counter-Strike
fl0m2649
x6flipin318
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu493
Khaldor295
Other Games
gofns38047
B2W.Neo979
byalli636
Beastyqt383
Livibee182
Hui .172
Mlord118
ArmadaUGS91
Mew2King63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick701
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream60
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2427
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
1h 47m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 47m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 47m
Replay Cast
9h 47m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 47m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
21h 47m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 21h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.