• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:00
CEST 03:00
KST 10:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8823 users

Newbie Student Mafia VII - Page 100

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 98 99 100 101 102 125 Next
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 16 2015 04:28 GMT
#1981
Stutters was also trying to initiate contact and dialoque with Prplhz. He was trying to lead town and become a consensus builder.

You can totally disagree, but this shows you are not thinking about the game as much as you are letting on.
jarjarbinks
Profile Joined December 2014
569 Posts
April 16 2015 04:29 GMT
#1982
so this is a mess beyond a mess...

I think prp and tube are mafia based on NK's. This claiming stuff is a nightmare. It would be nice to see if Bourneq will validate shining as vig. I think Shining is vig here.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 16 2015 04:31 GMT
#1983
Um so I also was one who "knew" stutters was vigi shot and not HTS if you look at my vigi claim i said i shot stutters. It was trefels psot that amde me actually think about it and when you do its obvious. Like anyone who was going to shoot HTS wouldn't have waited this long.

So if your going to start pushing scum on people for saying stutters was vigi shot you should include me.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 16 2015 04:32 GMT
#1984
On April 16 2015 13:27 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2015 13:25 Trfel wrote:
On April 16 2015 13:21 The Shining wrote:
On April 16 2015 13:09 Tubesock wrote:
On April 16 2015 13:03 The Shining wrote:
Trfel, you've been flip floppy a lot today. You offered no lynch, then back tracked. Your eon reaction seemed a little fake. You let off some anger then rescinded it.

Now you're back to no lynch. Could this be because you know who the blues are now?

What is your current read on me? My recent actions. My vig claim. I need you to stop posting flip flops and find scum/start poe.

HTS defended you when I called you out on your vote to hammer Dwarf mislynch over prpl. This could explain HTS nk. If she's dead, she never revisits Trfel. If Breshke is in fact vet, then that's 3 town on Prpl. Stutters, hts, breshke. The other is jjb, who I'm not convinced is town but this is partially due to bias from our last game together.

RSo, I'd actually like to see your current thoughts on JJB.

This, coupled with the fact that Trfel hammered Dwarf, shows me Prpl is scum. Whether it was Breshke panicking and setting up to bus Prl, or Trfel hammering to save scummate Prpl, the conclusion is still that Prpl is scum in this world.

I think I'm voting Prpl, provided Bresh isn't cc'd.

Note: I'm on the subway typing this post. No phone service. The last post when I started was Breshke's unvote post. Anything after that, I haven't seen or read yet so I apologize if the timing of this post seems awkward.


Did you notice the other person who immediately noticed that Half the Sky was vigi shot?


Do you mean the fact that Trfels reaction that I called fake had already assumed Stutters was vigi shot?

And was that you trying to get me to slip? I shot Stutters, not HTS.
Is it not obvious who was vigilante shot and who was nightkilled? Half the Sky was the obvious night kill, clear as day. The only other possibility was Breshke, for his various mentions of power roles and setup speculation. No vigilante would shoot Half the Sky, and no mafia team would shoot Stutters695 instead of Half the Sky here.

Are you really suspicious of me for this?


I am! But I could be wrong. I thought Stutters was blue hinting pretty good. Plus, he was showing signs of turning on his towniness.
Anyone with reasonable TL mafia experience could see that Half the Sky was the night kill there.

She made a legacy, carefully posted it with maybe ten seconds to End of Night. Who else was a top night kill? Breshke is the only possibility.

Stutters695's "blue hinting" was garbage. If he really is blue, that's extremely obvious, and of course mafia saw it. Honestly, that phrasing should only be used when you're under extreme suspicion, such that it's nearly necessary to claim outright anyway. That's why scum shouldn't give any real weight to it, given the context and circumstances.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 16 2015 04:34 GMT
#1985
On April 16 2015 13:29 jarjarbinks wrote:
so this is a mess beyond a mess...

I think prp and tube are mafia based on NK's. This claiming stuff is a nightmare. It would be nice to see if Bourneq will validate shining as vig. I think Shining is vig here.


can you explain this please? you left a list post right before you went to bed last night that i didn't follow at all :/
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 16 2015 04:35 GMT
#1986
On April 16 2015 13:31 Breshke wrote:
Um so I also was one who "knew" stutters was vigi shot and not HTS if you look at my vigi claim i said i shot stutters. It was trefels psot that amde me actually think about it and when you do its obvious. Like anyone who was going to shoot HTS wouldn't have waited this long.

So if your going to start pushing scum on people for saying stutters was vigi shot you should include me.


Right there. You still had to "think" about it. Plus, I'm still heavily considering you to be mafia, so yeah of course I'm going to push it on you too. But you're not as immediate either.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 16 2015 04:36 GMT
#1987
meh i also assumed it was stutters who was vig-shot? hts was pretty obviously townie, especially after day 2?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
April 16 2015 04:37 GMT
#1988
votecount:


No Lynch (3): Trfel, The Shining, rsoultin, rsoultin, Trfel, Tubesock
Rsoultin (1): Prplhz, Breshke,
Breshke (): The Shining, Tubesock,
The Shining (): Breshke
Not voting (4):
jarjarbinks, Bourneq, The Shining, Breshke




Deadline is in . Currently nobody is set to be lynched with 3 votes

ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 16 2015 04:37 GMT
#1989
On April 16 2015 13:28 Tubesock wrote:
Stutters was also trying to initiate contact and dialoque with Prplhz. He was trying to lead town and become a consensus builder.

You can totally disagree, but this shows you are not thinking about the game as much as you are letting on.
Stutters695 was playing fairly well towards the end.

But THAT DOES NOT MATTER WHATSOEVER FOR THE NIGHT KILL. Half the Sky is a proven player, townread by everyone, already survived pressure from rsoultin (arguably the hardest hitting player in the game, regardless of her alignment), and has been consistently playing at a high level and driving town. And Half the Sky was extremely vocal about lynching prplhz, so you can't argue that Stutters695 was killed for this reason.

Instead, you suggest that mafia would kill someone who is still (at least somewhat) suspected by several people (myself included), and who only recently started playing at a truly high level? For that one sentence that some people decided to (in my opinion, stupidly) interpret as a blue claim?

It's quite possible that by the end of Day 3, Stutters695 would have been a universal townread. But why would mafia take a gamble when they have a sure thing? There is no reason to assume that Stutters695 would become more townread or more influential than Half the Sky. Mafia doesn't take chances, mafia goes for the solid plays, especially in a newbie game with two straight mislynches.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 16 2015 04:39 GMT
#1990
##unvote
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 16 2015 04:40 GMT
#1991
On April 16 2015 13:35 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2015 13:31 Breshke wrote:
Um so I also was one who "knew" stutters was vigi shot and not HTS if you look at my vigi claim i said i shot stutters. It was trefels psot that amde me actually think about it and when you do its obvious. Like anyone who was going to shoot HTS wouldn't have waited this long.

So if your going to start pushing scum on people for saying stutters was vigi shot you should include me.


Right there. You still had to "think" about it. Plus, I'm still heavily considering you to be mafia, so yeah of course I'm going to push it on you too. But you're not as immediate either.
I thought about it before the night ended. Long before. And I decided that mafia would kill Half the Sky. Come End of Night, there was no more thinking to be done.

If anything, I think that this shows that I have a reasonable awareness of what is happening in the thread such that I can predict the night kill (to be fair, it's not hard to do at all).
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 16 2015 04:40 GMT
#1992
I don't think you can just immediately KNOW. Maybe it's just my point of view though. I think Stutters could have been a good night kill also. I have to check to see if you were towning STutters or not. If you weren't then you may have a good argument. But if you were towning him it's something I'm going to be thinking a lot about.

Anyway, I have a hockey game. Be back in a couple hours.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 16 2015 04:41 GMT
#1993
geez truffle -_-

isn't it just easier to say only a vig with a peanut for a brain would vig hts?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 16 2015 04:44 GMT
#1994
On April 16 2015 13:37 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2015 13:28 Tubesock wrote:
Stutters was also trying to initiate contact and dialoque with Prplhz. He was trying to lead town and become a consensus builder.

You can totally disagree, but this shows you are not thinking about the game as much as you are letting on.
Stutters695 was playing fairly well towards the end.

But THAT DOES NOT MATTER WHATSOEVER FOR THE NIGHT KILL. Half the Sky is a proven player, townread by everyone, already survived pressure from rsoultin (arguably the hardest hitting player in the game, regardless of her alignment), and has been consistently playing at a high level and driving town. And Half the Sky was extremely vocal about lynching prplhz, so you can't argue that Stutters695 was killed for this reason.

Instead, you suggest that mafia would kill someone who is still (at least somewhat) suspected by several people (myself included), and who only recently started playing at a truly high level? For that one sentence that some people decided to (in my opinion, stupidly) interpret as a blue claim?

It's quite possible that by the end of Day 3, Stutters695 would have been a universal townread. But why would mafia take a gamble when they have a sure thing? There is no reason to assume that Stutters695 would become more townread or more influential than Half the Sky. Mafia doesn't take chances, mafia goes for the solid plays, especially in a newbie game with two straight mislynches.


Point isn't that Stutters was a good nightkill or not. Point is that you immediately knew it was HtS. I agree she's better. You didn't pause to consider it or anything.

you immediately was like "No lynch" then how many posts later "bah we can lynch". I think this is all an act man.

Anyway I have to leave for reals.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 16 2015 04:46 GMT
#1995
On April 16 2015 13:40 Tubesock wrote:
I don't think you can just immediately KNOW. Maybe it's just my point of view though. I think Stutters could have been a good night kill also. I have to check to see if you were towning STutters or not. If you weren't then you may have a good argument. But if you were towning him it's something I'm going to be thinking a lot about.

Anyway, I have a hockey game. Be back in a couple hours.
Well, I wasn't townreading him.

I hate using player experience as an argument. But I want this settled once and for all. Tubesock, I've played more games of mafia on TL than you have. I was able to predict the mafia's night kill before it happened, through methods that I have already described. Furthermore, two other players have agreed with me that the night kill was obvious.

You don't really have any grounds to assume that I am incapable of predicting the mafia night kill in this case, especially given that rsoultin and Breshke expressed similar sentiments.

Imagine me scumreading Holyflare for catching mafia when I couldn't see it myself, because he couldn't possibly have seen something that I didn't. It wouldn't work out at all.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
April 16 2015 04:47 GMT
#1996
On April 16 2015 13:41 rsoultin wrote:
geez truffle -_-

isn't it just easier to say only a vig with a peanut for a brain would vig hts?


I almost did tbh. My first ever game here she was GF and it scarred me Lmao. But she was too town for me to think she was doing it again.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 16 2015 04:50 GMT
#1997
On April 16 2015 13:44 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2015 13:37 Trfel wrote:
On April 16 2015 13:28 Tubesock wrote:
Stutters was also trying to initiate contact and dialoque with Prplhz. He was trying to lead town and become a consensus builder.

You can totally disagree, but this shows you are not thinking about the game as much as you are letting on.
Stutters695 was playing fairly well towards the end.

But THAT DOES NOT MATTER WHATSOEVER FOR THE NIGHT KILL. Half the Sky is a proven player, townread by everyone, already survived pressure from rsoultin (arguably the hardest hitting player in the game, regardless of her alignment), and has been consistently playing at a high level and driving town. And Half the Sky was extremely vocal about lynching prplhz, so you can't argue that Stutters695 was killed for this reason.

Instead, you suggest that mafia would kill someone who is still (at least somewhat) suspected by several people (myself included), and who only recently started playing at a truly high level? For that one sentence that some people decided to (in my opinion, stupidly) interpret as a blue claim?

It's quite possible that by the end of Day 3, Stutters695 would have been a universal townread. But why would mafia take a gamble when they have a sure thing? There is no reason to assume that Stutters695 would become more townread or more influential than Half the Sky. Mafia doesn't take chances, mafia goes for the solid plays, especially in a newbie game with two straight mislynches.


Point isn't that Stutters was a good nightkill or not. Point is that you immediately knew it was HtS. I agree she's better. You didn't pause to consider it or anything.

you immediately was like "No lynch" then how many posts later "bah we can lynch". I think this is all an act man.

Anyway I have to leave for reals.
You really think it would be a good idea for me to vocally argue for a no lynch while other people want to lynch? So we have the normal argument of who to lynch, and the additional argument of whether or not to even lynch?
jarjarbinks
Profile Joined December 2014
569 Posts
April 16 2015 04:50 GMT
#1998
On April 16 2015 13:34 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2015 13:29 jarjarbinks wrote:
so this is a mess beyond a mess...

I think prp and tube are mafia based on NK's. This claiming stuff is a nightmare. It would be nice to see if Bourneq will validate shining as vig. I think Shining is vig here.


can you explain this please? you left a list post right before you went to bed last night that i didn't follow at all :/


then ask me about it? I thought it made sense lol

prp and tube push stutters lynch day 1. kill HF because by N1 they were both doing relatively well (see list).

now that stutters, hts, and dwarf are all town this leaves them

if this is true, theyre play on dwarf was phenominal and also sucky for dwarf. prob saw his play early and saw the opportunity to use him. prp to get credit for constantly defending the misread townie and tube for crazy tinfoil theories and no hate for constantly pushing the mislynch

they have changed to my top two filters now to go through I need to check to see if things would line up.

The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
April 16 2015 04:58 GMT
#1999
I still think lynching Prpl gives us our best shot at nailing scum and salvaging this game.. He's got a vote on one of, if not the, largest filters in the game and has been mia since. Plus I feel guilty about killing Stutters. Maybe he was actually onto something here. I didn't get any sort of good feeling over Prp's refusal to really interact with me n2 either.

If majority goes no lynch, we go no lynch. But if we're lynching, I'm pushing Prpl.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 16 2015 04:59 GMT
#2000
On April 16 2015 13:50 jarjarbinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2015 13:34 rsoultin wrote:
On April 16 2015 13:29 jarjarbinks wrote:
so this is a mess beyond a mess...

I think prp and tube are mafia based on NK's. This claiming stuff is a nightmare. It would be nice to see if Bourneq will validate shining as vig. I think Shining is vig here.


can you explain this please? you left a list post right before you went to bed last night that i didn't follow at all :/


then ask me about it? I thought it made sense lol

prp and tube push stutters lynch day 1. kill HF because by N1 they were both doing relatively well (see list).

now that stutters, hts, and dwarf are all town this leaves them

if this is true, theyre play on dwarf was phenominal and also sucky for dwarf. prob saw his play early and saw the opportunity to use him. prp to get credit for constantly defending the misread townie and tube for crazy tinfoil theories and no hate for constantly pushing the mislynch

they have changed to my top two filters now to go through I need to check to see if things would line up.



hmmmm so you're saying you think the HF shot happened because scum was sitting easy and didn't have to worry about anything after day 1? lol >< i can see that thought process for sure

if prp's not scum you probably are xP who is your third scum, jjb...do you have one?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 98 99 100 101 102 125 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14984
Hyuk 49
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm209
League of Legends
Doublelift4767
Other Games
summit1g8749
FrodaN3052
JimRising 653
PiGStarcraft451
KnowMe182
ViBE125
ArmadaUGS105
Mew2King91
Trikslyr33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1304
BasetradeTV169
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream121
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 103
• davetesta14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 1m
INu's Battles
11h 1m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
14h 1m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 1m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 1m
Replay Cast
22h 1m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 10h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.