• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:48
CEST 12:48
KST 19:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9025 users

Newbie Student Mafia VII - Page 101

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 99 100 101 102 103 125 Next
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 16 2015 05:00 GMT
#2001
On April 15 2015 12:38 jarjarbinks wrote:
looking for gems tomorrow:

D2 votes with D1 votes
prp
bresh
tube
stutters
shining

i'll be around for about 10 min then i'm crashing


this was the list?

no clue what you're even talking about here
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 16 2015 05:03 GMT
#2002
On April 16 2015 13:58 The Shining wrote:
I still think lynching Prpl gives us our best shot at nailing scum and salvaging this game.. He's got a vote on one of, if not the, largest filters in the game and has been mia since. Plus I feel guilty about killing Stutters. Maybe he was actually onto something here. I didn't get any sort of good feeling over Prp's refusal to really interact with me n2 either.

If majority goes no lynch, we go no lynch. But if we're lynching, I'm pushing Prpl.


-_- he's been falling off steadily, it's true, but really i don't see how if scum wants to divide the votes they go with me, unless breshke is town and they were banking on bresh following suit

which i'm just going to assume bresh is town for now for obv reasons
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
April 16 2015 05:06 GMT
#2003
I think I can buy Trfels defense of his eon reaction, at least for now. Bresh also assumed Stutters was my shot, as did RSo, and I knew it was my shot. It's wifom at best to argue Trf couldn't know which was NKd. But this doesn't mean I think Trfel is town. The flip flopping doesn't feel right, even though I towned him before.

Hence why I'd push Prpl. Votes don't lie. Every scenario I come up with leads to Prpl scum. Him flipping scum also gives us the most information.

Especially since he's apparently one of Trfels strongest town reads.

Or we no lynch, I die tonight(1 less Prpl lynch supporter) & town has one less confirmed town to go with. This could be Trfels scum motivation for a no lynch, if he is scum. We gain no new info but one less confirmed town.

I'm not completely sold on Bresh either but without a cc, I have to believe for now.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
April 16 2015 05:08 GMT
#2004
On April 16 2015 14:03 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2015 13:58 The Shining wrote:
I still think lynching Prpl gives us our best shot at nailing scum and salvaging this game.. He's got a vote on one of, if not the, largest filters in the game and has been mia since. Plus I feel guilty about killing Stutters. Maybe he was actually onto something here. I didn't get any sort of good feeling over Prp's refusal to really interact with me n2 either.

If majority goes no lynch, we go no lynch. But if we're lynching, I'm pushing Prpl.


-_- he's been falling off steadily, it's true, but really i don't see how if scum wants to divide the votes they go with me, unless breshke is town and they were banking on bresh following suit

which i'm just going to assume bresh is town for now for obv reasons


That's a viable scenario, given the vet claim.

Also thanks for that jjb list post. I remember being confused about it but I forgot about it.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
April 16 2015 05:10 GMT
#2005
On April 16 2015 14:03 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2015 13:58 The Shining wrote:
I still think lynching Prpl gives us our best shot at nailing scum and salvaging this game.. He's got a vote on one of, if not the, largest filters in the game and has been mia since. Plus I feel guilty about killing Stutters. Maybe he was actually onto something here. I didn't get any sort of good feeling over Prp's refusal to really interact with me n2 either.

If majority goes no lynch, we go no lynch. But if we're lynching, I'm pushing Prpl.


-_- he's been falling off steadily, it's true, but really i don't see how if scum wants to divide the votes they go with me, unless breshke is town and they were banking on bresh following suit

which i'm just going to assume bresh is town for now for obv reasons


Also there's 8 of us. 3 scum. Breshke was scumming you pretty hard before, and had us on a scum team together.

You don't think if Breshke would've been willing to vote you abd leave
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 16 2015 05:11 GMT
#2006
On April 16 2015 14:06 The Shining wrote:
I think I can buy Trfels defense of his eon reaction, at least for now. Bresh also assumed Stutters was my shot, as did RSo, and I knew it was my shot. It's wifom at best to argue Trf couldn't know which was NKd. But this doesn't mean I think Trfel is town. The flip flopping doesn't feel right, even though I towned him before.

Hence why I'd push Prpl. Votes don't lie. Every scenario I come up with leads to Prpl scum. Him flipping scum also gives us the most information.

Especially since he's apparently one of Trfels strongest town reads.

Or we no lynch, I die tonight(1 less Prpl lynch supporter) & town has one less confirmed town to go with. This could be Trfels scum motivation for a no lynch, if he is scum. We gain no new info but one less confirmed town.

I'm not completely sold on Bresh either but without a cc, I have to believe for now.
Why don't votes lie? Votes don't suggest anything. I don't see a reason to be sure that we've ever seriously had scum up for lynch.

Sure, prplhz narrowly avoided being lynched, and town died instead. But how does that say anything, other than some of us were wrong?

And I already said that if prplhz continues to play in this fashion, I can't continue to townread him. I need to take a detailed look at his meta.

I'm not going to make any careful reads until the later part of the day. I have a paper to write, I'm busy. I'll keep up with the thread and share thoughts, but I won't seriously push anything until I'm confident (which I can't do without an extremely detailed analysis).
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
April 16 2015 05:11 GMT
#2007
Ebwop: stupid fucking phone. Last question should be:

You don't think if Breshke voted you with Prpl, the other 2 scum wouldn't join in and make sure you got to 4 first? Then it becomes a vote race. A shitty one, as the counter wagon would've likely been me.

Looks like an attempt for scum to win.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 16 2015 05:17 GMT
#2008
On April 16 2015 14:11 The Shining wrote:
Ebwop: stupid fucking phone. Last question should be:

You don't think if Breshke voted you with Prpl, the other 2 scum wouldn't join in and make sure you got to 4 first? Then it becomes a vote race. A shitty one, as the counter wagon would've likely been me.

Looks like an attempt for scum to win.
Hm, this actually makes a lot of sense.

It's a terrible reason to scumread prplhz, but it does negate the reason to townread him (pushing on rsoultin).

Tubesock also gets no town points for trying to push on me, since it is so soon after prplhz got town points (now retracted) from pushing rsoultin. It doesn't work twice (or in this case, once).

I'll take a very close look at prplhz tomorrow.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 16 2015 05:17 GMT
#2009
On April 16 2015 14:11 The Shining wrote:
Ebwop: stupid fucking phone. Last question should be:

You don't think if Breshke voted you with Prpl, the other 2 scum wouldn't join in and make sure you got to 4 first? Then it becomes a vote race. A shitty one, as the counter wagon would've likely been me.

Looks like an attempt for scum to win.


that's actually quite possible, when you put it that way >< except obviously it didn't happen

heh i'm ridiculously hard to lynch, but all it takes is one tunneled townie in this case when there are 3 scum...>< didn't think it through that far when it happened, tbh, just got as far as wtf me?! are you high? lol
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
April 16 2015 05:19 GMT
#2010
On April 16 2015 14:11 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2015 14:06 The Shining wrote:
I think I can buy Trfels defense of his eon reaction, at least for now. Bresh also assumed Stutters was my shot, as did RSo, and I knew it was my shot. It's wifom at best to argue Trf couldn't know which was NKd. But this doesn't mean I think Trfel is town. The flip flopping doesn't feel right, even though I towned him before.

Hence why I'd push Prpl. Votes don't lie. Every scenario I come up with leads to Prpl scum. Him flipping scum also gives us the most information.

Especially since he's apparently one of Trfels strongest town reads.

Or we no lynch, I die tonight(1 less Prpl lynch supporter) & town has one less confirmed town to go with. This could be Trfels scum motivation for a no lynch, if he is scum. We gain no new info but one less confirmed town.

I'm not completely sold on Bresh either but without a cc, I have to believe for now.
Why don't votes lie? Votes don't suggest anything. I don't see a reason to be sure that we've ever seriously had scum up for lynch.

Sure, prplhz narrowly avoided being lynched, and town died instead. But how does that say anything, other than some of us were wrong?

And I already said that if prplhz continues to play in this fashion, I can't continue to townread him. I need to take a detailed look at his meta.

I'm not going to make any careful reads until the later part of the day. I have a paper to write, I'm busy. I'll keep up with the thread and share thoughts, but I won't seriously push anything until I'm confident (which I can't do without an extremely detailed analysis).


Call it confidence. Think back to my last game with you. Or read any one of my town games. If there's one thing I've ever done right in mafia, it's vote analysis. And I pride myself on it.

It's how I caught JJB and forced him to NK me that game.

It's how I called out Celestial and Scott in my first game, even though we lost.

Are you seriously telling me of all people that votes are not a key tool to scum hunting?

And that's my point, Trfel. It doesn't say anything until he flips scum. When he does, it puts your hammer on Dwarf in a different light. And it sheds light on all his interactions with the players that are still alive.

Remember that Stutters already cased Prpl, too. And HTS was vocally against Prpl. There are plenty of reasons to scum Prpl, not just vote analysis.

I guess I'll see you next time. Really looking forward to your re analysis on Prpl.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 16 2015 05:27 GMT
#2011
meh it's getting late -_-

anyway, i'm gonna try to finish up my midterm tomorrow then go through filters so...by tomorrow night i should have something
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 16 2015 05:27 GMT
#2012
On April 16 2015 14:19 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2015 14:11 Trfel wrote:
On April 16 2015 14:06 The Shining wrote:
I think I can buy Trfels defense of his eon reaction, at least for now. Bresh also assumed Stutters was my shot, as did RSo, and I knew it was my shot. It's wifom at best to argue Trf couldn't know which was NKd. But this doesn't mean I think Trfel is town. The flip flopping doesn't feel right, even though I towned him before.

Hence why I'd push Prpl. Votes don't lie. Every scenario I come up with leads to Prpl scum. Him flipping scum also gives us the most information.

Especially since he's apparently one of Trfels strongest town reads.

Or we no lynch, I die tonight(1 less Prpl lynch supporter) & town has one less confirmed town to go with. This could be Trfels scum motivation for a no lynch, if he is scum. We gain no new info but one less confirmed town.

I'm not completely sold on Bresh either but without a cc, I have to believe for now.
Why don't votes lie? Votes don't suggest anything. I don't see a reason to be sure that we've ever seriously had scum up for lynch.

Sure, prplhz narrowly avoided being lynched, and town died instead. But how does that say anything, other than some of us were wrong?

And I already said that if prplhz continues to play in this fashion, I can't continue to townread him. I need to take a detailed look at his meta.

I'm not going to make any careful reads until the later part of the day. I have a paper to write, I'm busy. I'll keep up with the thread and share thoughts, but I won't seriously push anything until I'm confident (which I can't do without an extremely detailed analysis).


Call it confidence. Think back to my last game with you. Or read any one of my town games. If there's one thing I've ever done right in mafia, it's vote analysis. And I pride myself on it.

It's how I caught JJB and forced him to NK me that game.

It's how I called out Celestial and Scott in my first game, even though we lost.

Are you seriously telling me of all people that votes are not a key tool to scum hunting?

And that's my point, Trfel. It doesn't say anything until he flips scum. When he does, it puts your hammer on Dwarf in a different light. And it sheds light on all his interactions with the players that are still alive.

Remember that Stutters already cased Prpl, too. And HTS was vocally against Prpl. There are plenty of reasons to scum Prpl, not just vote analysis.

I guess I'll see you next time. Really looking forward to your re analysis on Prpl.
Of course voting analysis is good, I'd be a fool if I said otherwise. (well, I am a fool anyway, but not for this reason)

I just don't see how to effectively use voting analysis in this case, with a bunch of townies beating themselves up and no guarantee that scum was ever up for lynch. Unless you can show otherwise, voting analysis is mainly unflipped association analysis.

Dead people are suspicions of prplhz. That doesn't make him scum? I respect their opinions, just like I respect Onegu's opinions. It's something to take into consideration, but not proof. I already showed why I don't like Stutters695's case on prplhz (maybe prplhz is scum, but not for those reasons, unless I'm thinking of the wrong post).

I have yet to see anyone explain how prplhz's Day 1 play is from mafia. It seems that I'll need to check his meta myself, unless someone else wants to analyze it and post actual (unbiased) results. But prplhz was actively leading the thread, which isn't something he needs to do as mafia (and isn't something that I expected from him as either alignment).
jarjarbinks
Profile Joined December 2014
569 Posts
April 16 2015 05:33 GMT
#2013
On April 16 2015 13:59 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2015 13:50 jarjarbinks wrote:
On April 16 2015 13:34 rsoultin wrote:
On April 16 2015 13:29 jarjarbinks wrote:
so this is a mess beyond a mess...

I think prp and tube are mafia based on NK's. This claiming stuff is a nightmare. It would be nice to see if Bourneq will validate shining as vig. I think Shining is vig here.


can you explain this please? you left a list post right before you went to bed last night that i didn't follow at all :/


then ask me about it? I thought it made sense lol

prp and tube push stutters lynch day 1. kill HF because by N1 they were both doing relatively well (see list).

now that stutters, hts, and dwarf are all town this leaves them

if this is true, theyre play on dwarf was phenominal and also sucky for dwarf. prob saw his play early and saw the opportunity to use him. prp to get credit for constantly defending the misread townie and tube for crazy tinfoil theories and no hate for constantly pushing the mislynch

they have changed to my top two filters now to go through I need to check to see if things would line up.



hmmmm so you're saying you think the HF shot happened because scum was sitting easy and didn't have to worry about anything after day 1? lol >< i can see that thought process for sure

if prp's not scum you probably are xP who is your third scum, jjb...do you have one?


Less confident in this one: Bourneq. Tube doesn't really discuss D2. Prp votes him D1 but doesn't push-switches. D2 votes him but doesn't push-stays on because it didn't matter (or was actually gone). Would fit the theory too in my opinion.

You would be an interesting 3rd choice, but it's hard to believe that your both scum considering your actions with each other. You would fit my theory fantastically well though.

What do you think of Tube
jarjarbinks
Profile Joined December 2014
569 Posts
April 16 2015 05:35 GMT
#2014
On April 16 2015 14:00 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2015 12:38 jarjarbinks wrote:
looking for gems tomorrow:

D2 votes with D1 votes
prp
bresh
tube
stutters
shining

i'll be around for about 10 min then i'm crashing


this was the list?

no clue what you're even talking about here


no let me find it
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 16 2015 05:35 GMT
#2015
you guys have absolutely no idea how difficult it is to resist texting my brother to answer my damn questions lol >< -flailies at phone- i need to go to bed but keep having the feeling that he'll start posting exactly when i do :/

jjb jjb jjb

not answering questions does not make me happy >< i may have to...hmmm...shortsheet your bed when you come to visit in may! the hoooorrrooorroor
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 16 2015 05:35 GMT
#2016
lol speak of the devil ><
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
jarjarbinks
Profile Joined December 2014
569 Posts
April 16 2015 05:36 GMT
#2017
On April 13 2015 13:51 jarjarbinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2015 13:39 rsoultin wrote:
On April 13 2015 07:54 jarjarbinks wrote:
Wow....hope to actually play with you next time HF.

Reasons why HF was killed that I can think of

1. HF can read another vet well or is good at this game? I have no experience with the guy
2. Scum doesn't want to reveal anything
3. Scum is not worried about anyone so far

#2 is probably most likely...if anyone think #3 is very possible we might need to check our highly townread people in the game (bresh? tube?) or doublecheck at the highly scumread right now (dwarf? stutters?)



this post was interesting to me

have you looked into who you think is scum given the second option yet?


I started it, im super behind on my reads sheet so I tried to go with whoever it appeared were each persons top 3 scum. It has a lot of issues with is but in general there were some people who weren't being scummed much and some people who were being towned a ton.

People who weren't on top town or top scum the most:

Onegu
HTS
JJB
Tube

People who were top 3 town most:

Prp
Tube
Bresh
JJB

Granted, this analysis has flaws. And note I AM ON BOTH, so if anything it I'm showing that I am not altering the analysis AT ALL. I think if I had my reads stuff updated this would be better, and there was a few people that it was hard to tell who their top scum/town were while others it was easier to ascertain.



this one tube dissed it
jarjarbinks
Profile Joined December 2014
569 Posts
April 16 2015 05:36 GMT
#2018
On April 16 2015 14:35 rsoultin wrote:
lol speak of the devil ><


lol got her
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 16 2015 05:37 GMT
#2019
On April 16 2015 14:35 jarjarbinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2015 14:00 rsoultin wrote:
On April 15 2015 12:38 jarjarbinks wrote:
looking for gems tomorrow:

D2 votes with D1 votes
prp
bresh
tube
stutters
shining

i'll be around for about 10 min then i'm crashing


this was the list?

no clue what you're even talking about here


no let me find it


yes it was!

i know what your other list was and you already explained that

i'm trying to figure out what you were doing in this post? o.0
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 16 2015 05:38 GMT
#2020
On April 16 2015 14:36 jarjarbinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2015 13:51 jarjarbinks wrote:
On April 13 2015 13:39 rsoultin wrote:
On April 13 2015 07:54 jarjarbinks wrote:
Wow....hope to actually play with you next time HF.

Reasons why HF was killed that I can think of

1. HF can read another vet well or is good at this game? I have no experience with the guy
2. Scum doesn't want to reveal anything
3. Scum is not worried about anyone so far

#2 is probably most likely...if anyone think #3 is very possible we might need to check our highly townread people in the game (bresh? tube?) or doublecheck at the highly scumread right now (dwarf? stutters?)



this post was interesting to me

have you looked into who you think is scum given the second option yet?


I started it, im super behind on my reads sheet so I tried to go with whoever it appeared were each persons top 3 scum. It has a lot of issues with is but in general there were some people who weren't being scummed much and some people who were being towned a ton.

People who weren't on top town or top scum the most:

Onegu
HTS
JJB
Tube

People who were top 3 town most:

Prp
Tube
Bresh
JJB

Granted, this analysis has flaws. And note I AM ON BOTH, so if anything it I'm showing that I am not altering the analysis AT ALL. I think if I had my reads stuff updated this would be better, and there was a few people that it was hard to tell who their top scum/town were while others it was easier to ascertain.



this one tube dissed it
Hm, thanks for quoting that post. It actually looks quite suspicious
Prev 1 99 100 101 102 103 125 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 10201
StarCastTV_EN275
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 12397
Bisu 4182
FanTaSy 3240
Jaedong 1309
BeSt 852
actioN 622
EffOrt 514
Horang2 485
Larva 298
Leta 240
[ Show more ]
Zeus 210
Barracks 162
Dewaltoss 119
Mind 108
JYJ 80
Mong 76
scan(afreeca) 71
ToSsGirL 62
Sexy 61
sorry 53
Killer 45
Free 40
Shinee 40
Aegong 37
sSak 34
soO 32
Bale 31
HiyA 20
yabsab 13
Sacsri 8
Hyuk 0
Dota 2
XcaliburYe262
XaKoH 129
Counter-Strike
byalli829
x6flipin61
Other Games
singsing1979
olofmeister1062
Lowko294
crisheroes276
Pyrionflax194
KnowMe121
dupreeh100
B2W.Neo66
Livibee52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick669
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
StarCraft 2
WardiTV14
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1106
Other Games
• WagamamaTV169
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
12m
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 12m
Replay Cast
12h 12m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 12m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
3 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.