• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:53
CEST 07:53
KST 14:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7942 users

Newbie Student Mafia VII - Page 118

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 116 117 118 119 120 125 Next
jarjarbinks
Profile Joined December 2014
569 Posts
April 17 2015 15:37 GMT
#2341
##vote: Bourneq
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 17 2015 17:04 GMT
#2342
eh :/ shining being gone so long is making me nervous. i wanted to get his take lol ><

is anyone else here?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Bourneq
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden800 Posts
April 17 2015 17:05 GMT
#2343
Well now I've got towns and scum on me. There is no way for me to not die unless rso changes his mind.
I will flip VT and town will loose.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 17 2015 17:09 GMT
#2344
On April 18 2015 02:05 Bourneq wrote:
Well now I've got towns and scum on me. There is no way for me to not die unless rso changes his mind.
I will flip VT and town will loose.


i haven't voted you yet, bourneq, and even if i did vote you now, votes can change. talk to me about who i should be voting instead

lol and please answer the tube/truffle question >< people dodging questions always makes me itchy
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 17 2015 17:12 GMT
#2345
I'm here, if there is anything people want to talk about.
Bourneq
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden800 Posts
April 17 2015 17:21 GMT
#2346
I don't understand why they could not be scum together and try to derail town. Trfel is voting me so he is not going for tube and tube has just parked his vote on trfel. I highly doubt it will stay there.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 17 2015 17:23 GMT
#2347
On April 18 2015 02:21 Bourneq wrote:
I don't understand why they could not be scum together and try to derail town. Trfel is voting me so he is not going for tube and tube has just parked his vote on trfel. I highly doubt it will stay there.


except if you're town...why would they want to derail town?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Bourneq
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden800 Posts
April 17 2015 17:26 GMT
#2348
They would not. Was your question not how they can be scum together?
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 17 2015 17:28 GMT
#2349
lol ><

it was. i'm saying that if they're scum and you're town being mislynched, what is the purpose of derailing town from the mislynch they need to win the game?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Bourneq
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden800 Posts
April 17 2015 17:32 GMT
#2350
Oh okay I think I see what you're saying. But they we're on eachoter many hours ago, my fate has been sealed only recently. The day is ending soon and I dont think they will conveniantly not be back for eod.
Bourneq
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden800 Posts
April 17 2015 17:34 GMT
#2351
edit

The day is ending soon and I dont think they will conveniantly be back for eod.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 17 2015 17:37 GMT
#2352
On April 18 2015 02:32 Bourneq wrote:
Oh okay I think I see what you're saying. But they we're on eachoter many hours ago, my fate has been sealed only recently. The day is ending soon and I dont think they will conveniantly not be back for eod.


hmmm lol i had a thought >< reserving it for now, though, cause truffle will whine at me and regardless i'm not going to lynch him today xP

who should i lynch instead of you? prplhz? tubesock? jjb? sell it to me. if you've read my post, you already know why i think you're the most likely scum here, so convince me someone else is more likely to flip scum
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Bourneq
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden800 Posts
April 17 2015 17:51 GMT
#2353
Vote on Prplhz

+ Show Spoiler +
On April 11 2015 22:30 Bourneq wrote:
On to my prplhz read.

At the start he was questioning tbd a little, he even asked for tbd's reads but did not get any. Then magicaly he goes for his defence with this
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2015 09:09 prplhz wrote:
bloodydwarf comes in here and says some weird shit about cops saving him. that seems very poorly thought out and like it's just something his fingers wrote and then he pressed enter. doesn't seem like something scum would just say. considering that scum know the setup i imagine they'd actually be inclined not to talk about it if they can avoid it.


This also bugs me
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2015 03:01 prplhz wrote:
dunno if you're my top townies right now but you seem alright and if you agree that's probably a good sign

maybe bloodydwarf is my top town read but i'm not sheeping him

How can TBD be anybodys top town read?

Show nested quote +
On April 11 2015 03:05 prplhz wrote:
##Vote Half the Sky

This just seemed really unmotivated.

Show nested quote +
On April 11 2015 16:14 prplhz wrote:
okey plotspot

##Unvote


+ Show Spoiler +
[QUOTE]On April 16 2015 06:58 Bourneq wrote:
A no lynch could make sense. But I think our case against prplhz is absolutely lynch worthy. He has pushed both hts and stutters but not got his way. Now they are dead. He defended dwarf most likely to get some town cred to his name after we surely lynch him. He has pushed a lynch on me since I got of on a bad footing and is the newbie that would be easy to be made to look bad. I don't concider his reads or most of his posts to have been helpfull to town at all. He also wasted his vote D2. Not to mention all the other reads against him like the one hts did. I feel very confident in lynching prplhz.


+ Show Spoiler +
[QUOTE]On April 16 2015 05:59 Half the Sky wrote:
In case I die:
[...]
Lynch it with fire
prplhz - Do I need to beat a dead horse with this one?


rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 17 2015 18:07 GMT
#2354
eh -_- i've read all that, bourne

##vote: Bourneq

On April 15 2015 09:15 Half the Sky wrote:
I'm honestly fairly convinced prp is scum. In addition to the games Stutters provided, I skimmed filters from:

Default Suspicions
WH Champ 2
Carnival Cruise

The first two games further supported the points brought up previously for him as a townie. But most notably, in the third game, Carnival Cruise, where he was mafia, he voted 2-3 players for being mafia on doing nothing or adding nothing of value to the game, which is what he's doing here to some extent. Kushm4sta was one of them, can't remember the other two offhand.

Which gives even more credence to the theory has trouble coming up with scumreads as mafia.


i was going back through HTS' filter, and it looks like her primary reason for scumreading prp was meta? you do realize that you were her next probable scum, bourneq lol ><

i want you to talk to me about what you think now, not quote old posts
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Bourneq
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden800 Posts
April 17 2015 18:08 GMT
#2355
Whatever I say I am not getting out of this lynch. See you next newbie game.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 17 2015 18:11 GMT
#2356
On April 18 2015 03:08 Bourneq wrote:
Whatever I say I am not getting out of this lynch. See you next newbie game.
It's already open for signups here.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
April 17 2015 19:38 GMT
#2357
Ugh I'm here. Having a lot to catch up on kept postponing my posts and then irl stuff got in the way.

Ehhh, I had been suspicious of Bourne before and although I gave his defense benefit of the doubt D2, I'm seeing much of the same nothing. I also think scum could be bussing hard here, as Bourneq is arguably the hardest scummate to defend at this point.

Breshke is still not CCd so we're both confirmed town imo. I'm solid on my RSo town read. Prplhaze keeps afking eod ahead of time which feels like bad juju but giving an excuse ahead of time and sheeping onto Bourne before doing so isn't alignment indicative. There is motivation to bus a weak scummate here or also get on the winning lynch early. Tere is also the fact he's been scumming Bourne and finally gets to lynch him(town motivation) I'm hating all this unflipped association though.

I'm also very uneasy about Trfel, especially as of recently, but although I can't shake it, I can't exactly quantify what it is. No point wasting time this close to eod.

That leaves me with Bourne, JJB, Tube. And I'm going with Bourne as most likely scum there, although JJB is a close second.

Idk I really can't see scum Tube going THAT in depth on a tinfoil regarding an unCCd blue. It's suicidal scum play imo.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
April 17 2015 19:40 GMT
#2358
I guess here goes nothing...

##Vote: Bourneq

Sidenote: will deff be signing up for next game now to start on time. Srsly learned my lesson about replacing here. Still feel really bad about my play this game.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Bourneq
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden800 Posts
April 17 2015 19:45 GMT
#2359
This is so unfortunate. Would have been sweet to swing back and win with such a terrible start. Well played scum, see you next newbie game im signed up and everything.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 17 2015 19:48 GMT
#2360
shining! <3

i was afraid you would poof forever :/
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 116 117 118 119 120 125 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 92
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 493
Larva 472
Leta 144
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm225
League of Legends
JimRising 723
Other Games
summit1g7797
WinterStarcraft487
Mew2King77
ArmadaUGS48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick888
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream175
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2269
League of Legends
• Rush1433
• Lourlo1136
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 8m
INu's Battles
6h 8m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
9h 8m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 8m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 8m
Replay Cast
17h 8m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 5h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.