• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:13
CEST 15:13
KST 22:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9168 users

Newbie Student Mafia VII - Page 116

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 114 115 116 117 118 125 Next
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 17 2015 06:28 GMT
#2301
lol i did catch him in aperture too...though honestly i've forgotten most of it o.0 which is strange

so...>> my ability to read him still holds, meta change or not xP
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 17 2015 06:28 GMT
#2302
On April 17 2015 15:23 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2015 15:07 Trfel wrote:
On April 17 2015 14:54 Tubesock wrote:
On April 17 2015 14:39 Trfel wrote:
On April 17 2015 14:15 Tubesock wrote:
Why are you guys towning Trfel?

For his massive synapsis posts? He MUST DO THAT! Don't town him because he makes big posts.

None of you have asked anything about my case except for the 2 guys in it. Why?
Yes. I'm scum because I did something that looks towny.

Tubesock, this simply isn't how to scumhunt. To scumhunt, you want to look for mafia motivation. However, this doesn't mean look for "why would they do this as mafia", it means to look for the reasons that mafia would do this that town wouldn't have. Me making my four analysis posts is something I would definitely do as town, and would probably do as scum. In and of itself, it's not alignment indicative. Read what I said, that's what is alignment indicative.

Nothing that you have posted suggests that I am scum. You've only showed that you disagree with several of the reasons that I have been townread. The one real potentially scummy thing in my filter, my hammer on TheBloodyDwarf over prplhz, isn't a reason you are scumreading me.

Apparently I killed Half the Sky because she was the biggest threat to me. So what? She was the biggest threat to most everyone. Just because Trfel would have killed Half the Sky here doesn't mean that any other mafia team would not. And it doesn't mean that I am scum.

Even as scum, you need to keep these things in mind. You can do crazy things and hope to get townread anyway, and often it will work, but normally your support dries up. Eventually you need some actual reasons behind your pushes.


What's alignment indicative is things of what you do. You agree that your extra effort is something that you would do as either alignment. I'm trying to get town to see that they shouldn't town you for it. I also think you had to overcompensate for Onegu's scumminess.

I don't think it is nearly as easy as "oh this post is alignment indicative." Or this one, it's too easy to fake. It's more about intentions of what they are doing. I don't want town to just pass you as town. I think that's a very dangerous mistake.
Onegu wasn't scummy? And I'm not getting townread for effort, I'm getting townread for tone, read progression/explanation, and the fact that my mafia game is a disgrace to the site. Both of my non-town games, rsoultin caught me in a handful of posts.

So you've gone from "here's why Trfel is scum" to "don't townread Trfel for these reasons". Why? You're attacking me with defense, not offense. You have no actual attack.


You haven't even read my case then. I saw the game Rso caught you. You picked a bad game to try to change your meta. That wasn't because you are not capable of looking towny as mafia.

How am I only defensing you. I've been repeating myself about how you haven't scumhunted in the first parts of Day 3. You only even noticed me because I came after you.
Yeah, I thought that I could still look towny as scum. I couldn't even pull it off as third party in Aperture 4. Holyflare straight up humiliated me Night 1. Rsoultin identified that I was third party and forced it out of me at the very start of Night 1. I can't prove it, as these conversations occurred over PM, but I'm sure rsoultin can vouch for it.

You haven't been defending me, no. You misread what I said. What I mean is that, instead of sharing reasons why I am scum, you're sharing reasons why things that I could be considered town for are null (in your opinion). You're not sticking any scum on me, you're just trying to remove my townie points.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 17 2015 06:33 GMT
#2303
Your posts have become less frequent. Running to the scum QT for advice?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 17 2015 06:35 GMT
#2304
On April 17 2015 15:28 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2015 15:23 Tubesock wrote:
On April 17 2015 15:07 Trfel wrote:
On April 17 2015 14:54 Tubesock wrote:
On April 17 2015 14:39 Trfel wrote:
On April 17 2015 14:15 Tubesock wrote:
Why are you guys towning Trfel?

For his massive synapsis posts? He MUST DO THAT! Don't town him because he makes big posts.

None of you have asked anything about my case except for the 2 guys in it. Why?
Yes. I'm scum because I did something that looks towny.

Tubesock, this simply isn't how to scumhunt. To scumhunt, you want to look for mafia motivation. However, this doesn't mean look for "why would they do this as mafia", it means to look for the reasons that mafia would do this that town wouldn't have. Me making my four analysis posts is something I would definitely do as town, and would probably do as scum. In and of itself, it's not alignment indicative. Read what I said, that's what is alignment indicative.

Nothing that you have posted suggests that I am scum. You've only showed that you disagree with several of the reasons that I have been townread. The one real potentially scummy thing in my filter, my hammer on TheBloodyDwarf over prplhz, isn't a reason you are scumreading me.

Apparently I killed Half the Sky because she was the biggest threat to me. So what? She was the biggest threat to most everyone. Just because Trfel would have killed Half the Sky here doesn't mean that any other mafia team would not. And it doesn't mean that I am scum.

Even as scum, you need to keep these things in mind. You can do crazy things and hope to get townread anyway, and often it will work, but normally your support dries up. Eventually you need some actual reasons behind your pushes.


What's alignment indicative is things of what you do. You agree that your extra effort is something that you would do as either alignment. I'm trying to get town to see that they shouldn't town you for it. I also think you had to overcompensate for Onegu's scumminess.

I don't think it is nearly as easy as "oh this post is alignment indicative." Or this one, it's too easy to fake. It's more about intentions of what they are doing. I don't want town to just pass you as town. I think that's a very dangerous mistake.
Onegu wasn't scummy? And I'm not getting townread for effort, I'm getting townread for tone, read progression/explanation, and the fact that my mafia game is a disgrace to the site. Both of my non-town games, rsoultin caught me in a handful of posts.

So you've gone from "here's why Trfel is scum" to "don't townread Trfel for these reasons". Why? You're attacking me with defense, not offense. You have no actual attack.


You haven't even read my case then. I saw the game Rso caught you. You picked a bad game to try to change your meta. That wasn't because you are not capable of looking towny as mafia.

How am I only defensing you. I've been repeating myself about how you haven't scumhunted in the first parts of Day 3. You only even noticed me because I came after you.
Yeah, I thought that I could still look towny as scum. I couldn't even pull it off as third party in Aperture 4. Holyflare straight up humiliated me Night 1. Rsoultin identified that I was third party and forced it out of me at the very start of Night 1. I can't prove it, as these conversations occurred over PM, but I'm sure rsoultin can vouch for it.

You haven't been defending me, no. You misread what I said. What I mean is that, instead of sharing reasons why I am scum, you're sharing reasons why things that I could be considered town for are null (in your opinion). You're not sticking any scum on me, you're just trying to remove my townie points.


I meant it the way you did. I'm telling town not to just townread you for your effort. So, yeah that removes defense and I'm saying you are scummy for your D3 actions. I don't see how me saying you came in and IMMEDIATELY knew things that I think should have taken some time to at least think about. I'm accusing you of not reading the game because you don't have to. You also go straight for the no lynch/lynch and claim business which I think is not scumhunting.

That's scummy behavior not town.

Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 17 2015 06:36 GMT
#2305
On April 17 2015 15:33 Trfel wrote:
Your posts have become less frequent. Running to the scum QT for advice?


Didn't know I should be spamming F5. I'm losing interest in you since everyone seemed to have left.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 17 2015 06:38 GMT
#2306
On April 17 2015 15:35 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2015 15:28 Trfel wrote:
On April 17 2015 15:23 Tubesock wrote:
On April 17 2015 15:07 Trfel wrote:
On April 17 2015 14:54 Tubesock wrote:
On April 17 2015 14:39 Trfel wrote:
On April 17 2015 14:15 Tubesock wrote:
Why are you guys towning Trfel?

For his massive synapsis posts? He MUST DO THAT! Don't town him because he makes big posts.

None of you have asked anything about my case except for the 2 guys in it. Why?
Yes. I'm scum because I did something that looks towny.

Tubesock, this simply isn't how to scumhunt. To scumhunt, you want to look for mafia motivation. However, this doesn't mean look for "why would they do this as mafia", it means to look for the reasons that mafia would do this that town wouldn't have. Me making my four analysis posts is something I would definitely do as town, and would probably do as scum. In and of itself, it's not alignment indicative. Read what I said, that's what is alignment indicative.

Nothing that you have posted suggests that I am scum. You've only showed that you disagree with several of the reasons that I have been townread. The one real potentially scummy thing in my filter, my hammer on TheBloodyDwarf over prplhz, isn't a reason you are scumreading me.

Apparently I killed Half the Sky because she was the biggest threat to me. So what? She was the biggest threat to most everyone. Just because Trfel would have killed Half the Sky here doesn't mean that any other mafia team would not. And it doesn't mean that I am scum.

Even as scum, you need to keep these things in mind. You can do crazy things and hope to get townread anyway, and often it will work, but normally your support dries up. Eventually you need some actual reasons behind your pushes.


What's alignment indicative is things of what you do. You agree that your extra effort is something that you would do as either alignment. I'm trying to get town to see that they shouldn't town you for it. I also think you had to overcompensate for Onegu's scumminess.

I don't think it is nearly as easy as "oh this post is alignment indicative." Or this one, it's too easy to fake. It's more about intentions of what they are doing. I don't want town to just pass you as town. I think that's a very dangerous mistake.
Onegu wasn't scummy? And I'm not getting townread for effort, I'm getting townread for tone, read progression/explanation, and the fact that my mafia game is a disgrace to the site. Both of my non-town games, rsoultin caught me in a handful of posts.

So you've gone from "here's why Trfel is scum" to "don't townread Trfel for these reasons". Why? You're attacking me with defense, not offense. You have no actual attack.


You haven't even read my case then. I saw the game Rso caught you. You picked a bad game to try to change your meta. That wasn't because you are not capable of looking towny as mafia.

How am I only defensing you. I've been repeating myself about how you haven't scumhunted in the first parts of Day 3. You only even noticed me because I came after you.
Yeah, I thought that I could still look towny as scum. I couldn't even pull it off as third party in Aperture 4. Holyflare straight up humiliated me Night 1. Rsoultin identified that I was third party and forced it out of me at the very start of Night 1. I can't prove it, as these conversations occurred over PM, but I'm sure rsoultin can vouch for it.

You haven't been defending me, no. You misread what I said. What I mean is that, instead of sharing reasons why I am scum, you're sharing reasons why things that I could be considered town for are null (in your opinion). You're not sticking any scum on me, you're just trying to remove my townie points.


I meant it the way you did. I'm telling town not to just townread you for your effort. So, yeah that removes defense and I'm saying you are scummy for your D3 actions. I don't see how me saying you came in and IMMEDIATELY knew things that I think should have taken some time to at least think about. I'm accusing you of not reading the game because you don't have to. You also go straight for the no lynch/lynch and claim business which I think is not scumhunting.

That's scummy behavior not town.
So now you accuse me of not reading the game. You have no good reason for this at all. Spending time thinking about the night kill before End of Night isn't a good reason. Wanting to no lynch at MYLO when I'm busy isn't a good reason.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 17 2015 06:39 GMT
#2307
Im here tube but you seem more itnrested in arguing with trefel than expanding on your bourne read with me
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 17 2015 06:39 GMT
#2308
On April 17 2015 15:36 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2015 15:33 Trfel wrote:
Your posts have become less frequent. Running to the scum QT for advice?


Didn't know I should be spamming F5. I'm losing interest in you since everyone seemed to have left.
But I'm having fun!

I guess I probably shouldn't play with my food.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 17 2015 06:40 GMT
#2309
On April 17 2015 15:39 Breshke wrote:
Im here tube but you seem more itnrested in arguing with trefel than expanding on your bourne read with me
Oh, sorry, if you actually want to have useful discussion with Tubesock, go ahead. I'll get out of your way.

Let me know when you're done so I can start arguing again.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 17 2015 06:43 GMT
#2310
On April 17 2015 15:02 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2015 14:58 Tubesock wrote:
On April 17 2015 14:56 Breshke wrote:
On April 17 2015 14:45 Tubesock wrote:
On April 17 2015 14:38 Breshke wrote:
Tube im just really like idk how toe xplain it. So you now realize that i am most deffinetly town. Then who is the third scum other than trefel or bourne.

I would also like to see you case bourne i know you stopped because people werent interacting with you about your casiesother than the people you cased but id like to see a bourne case.


Why? No one thinks Bourneq is town.

I have said I'd vote you three, I did rescind my intention to vote Breshke. So, Trfel or Bourneq I don't care.


So do you still think im scum? if not who is out of the remaining players?

Also because clearly i think your current analysis is lacking so i want to see what makes you think bourne is scum so i can then use that to rethink your alignment and if we should lynch you today.


He's folded everytime anyone talks to him. He's very conscious of how he looks. Even his last post is "uh I'm feeling better so can have stronger reads now!" yeah yeah


Can you explain/show me where he is conscious of how he looks. You also didn't respond to the first part.


Ignore the boldded
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 17 2015 06:44 GMT
#2311
eh here as well xP the arguments started becoming circular

i'm actually like barely awake too lol >< may just turn in if it's gonna be awhile -_- was hoping shining would show up, too
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 17 2015 06:45 GMT
#2312
On April 17 2015 15:38 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2015 15:35 Tubesock wrote:
On April 17 2015 15:28 Trfel wrote:
On April 17 2015 15:23 Tubesock wrote:
On April 17 2015 15:07 Trfel wrote:
On April 17 2015 14:54 Tubesock wrote:
On April 17 2015 14:39 Trfel wrote:
On April 17 2015 14:15 Tubesock wrote:
Why are you guys towning Trfel?

For his massive synapsis posts? He MUST DO THAT! Don't town him because he makes big posts.

None of you have asked anything about my case except for the 2 guys in it. Why?
Yes. I'm scum because I did something that looks towny.

Tubesock, this simply isn't how to scumhunt. To scumhunt, you want to look for mafia motivation. However, this doesn't mean look for "why would they do this as mafia", it means to look for the reasons that mafia would do this that town wouldn't have. Me making my four analysis posts is something I would definitely do as town, and would probably do as scum. In and of itself, it's not alignment indicative. Read what I said, that's what is alignment indicative.

Nothing that you have posted suggests that I am scum. You've only showed that you disagree with several of the reasons that I have been townread. The one real potentially scummy thing in my filter, my hammer on TheBloodyDwarf over prplhz, isn't a reason you are scumreading me.

Apparently I killed Half the Sky because she was the biggest threat to me. So what? She was the biggest threat to most everyone. Just because Trfel would have killed Half the Sky here doesn't mean that any other mafia team would not. And it doesn't mean that I am scum.

Even as scum, you need to keep these things in mind. You can do crazy things and hope to get townread anyway, and often it will work, but normally your support dries up. Eventually you need some actual reasons behind your pushes.


What's alignment indicative is things of what you do. You agree that your extra effort is something that you would do as either alignment. I'm trying to get town to see that they shouldn't town you for it. I also think you had to overcompensate for Onegu's scumminess.

I don't think it is nearly as easy as "oh this post is alignment indicative." Or this one, it's too easy to fake. It's more about intentions of what they are doing. I don't want town to just pass you as town. I think that's a very dangerous mistake.
Onegu wasn't scummy? And I'm not getting townread for effort, I'm getting townread for tone, read progression/explanation, and the fact that my mafia game is a disgrace to the site. Both of my non-town games, rsoultin caught me in a handful of posts.

So you've gone from "here's why Trfel is scum" to "don't townread Trfel for these reasons". Why? You're attacking me with defense, not offense. You have no actual attack.


You haven't even read my case then. I saw the game Rso caught you. You picked a bad game to try to change your meta. That wasn't because you are not capable of looking towny as mafia.

How am I only defensing you. I've been repeating myself about how you haven't scumhunted in the first parts of Day 3. You only even noticed me because I came after you.
Yeah, I thought that I could still look towny as scum. I couldn't even pull it off as third party in Aperture 4. Holyflare straight up humiliated me Night 1. Rsoultin identified that I was third party and forced it out of me at the very start of Night 1. I can't prove it, as these conversations occurred over PM, but I'm sure rsoultin can vouch for it.

You haven't been defending me, no. You misread what I said. What I mean is that, instead of sharing reasons why I am scum, you're sharing reasons why things that I could be considered town for are null (in your opinion). You're not sticking any scum on me, you're just trying to remove my townie points.


I meant it the way you did. I'm telling town not to just townread you for your effort. So, yeah that removes defense and I'm saying you are scummy for your D3 actions. I don't see how me saying you came in and IMMEDIATELY knew things that I think should have taken some time to at least think about. I'm accusing you of not reading the game because you don't have to. You also go straight for the no lynch/lynch and claim business which I think is not scumhunting.

That's scummy behavior not town.
So now you accuse me of not reading the game. You have no good reason for this at all. Spending time thinking about the night kill before End of Night isn't a good reason. Wanting to no lynch at MYLO when I'm busy isn't a good reason.


I've said the same thing over and over.

This really boils down to I don't think you considered that Breshke could be fakeclaiming. I don't think you have been trying to read what I'm saying about non you subjects. I guess it makes sense, why would you I'm scumreading you. Then why would you read anything else I say about anything else really.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 17 2015 06:49 GMT
#2313
On April 17 2015 15:45 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2015 15:38 Trfel wrote:
On April 17 2015 15:35 Tubesock wrote:
On April 17 2015 15:28 Trfel wrote:
On April 17 2015 15:23 Tubesock wrote:
On April 17 2015 15:07 Trfel wrote:
On April 17 2015 14:54 Tubesock wrote:
On April 17 2015 14:39 Trfel wrote:
On April 17 2015 14:15 Tubesock wrote:
Why are you guys towning Trfel?

For his massive synapsis posts? He MUST DO THAT! Don't town him because he makes big posts.

None of you have asked anything about my case except for the 2 guys in it. Why?
Yes. I'm scum because I did something that looks towny.

Tubesock, this simply isn't how to scumhunt. To scumhunt, you want to look for mafia motivation. However, this doesn't mean look for "why would they do this as mafia", it means to look for the reasons that mafia would do this that town wouldn't have. Me making my four analysis posts is something I would definitely do as town, and would probably do as scum. In and of itself, it's not alignment indicative. Read what I said, that's what is alignment indicative.

Nothing that you have posted suggests that I am scum. You've only showed that you disagree with several of the reasons that I have been townread. The one real potentially scummy thing in my filter, my hammer on TheBloodyDwarf over prplhz, isn't a reason you are scumreading me.

Apparently I killed Half the Sky because she was the biggest threat to me. So what? She was the biggest threat to most everyone. Just because Trfel would have killed Half the Sky here doesn't mean that any other mafia team would not. And it doesn't mean that I am scum.

Even as scum, you need to keep these things in mind. You can do crazy things and hope to get townread anyway, and often it will work, but normally your support dries up. Eventually you need some actual reasons behind your pushes.


What's alignment indicative is things of what you do. You agree that your extra effort is something that you would do as either alignment. I'm trying to get town to see that they shouldn't town you for it. I also think you had to overcompensate for Onegu's scumminess.

I don't think it is nearly as easy as "oh this post is alignment indicative." Or this one, it's too easy to fake. It's more about intentions of what they are doing. I don't want town to just pass you as town. I think that's a very dangerous mistake.
Onegu wasn't scummy? And I'm not getting townread for effort, I'm getting townread for tone, read progression/explanation, and the fact that my mafia game is a disgrace to the site. Both of my non-town games, rsoultin caught me in a handful of posts.

So you've gone from "here's why Trfel is scum" to "don't townread Trfel for these reasons". Why? You're attacking me with defense, not offense. You have no actual attack.


You haven't even read my case then. I saw the game Rso caught you. You picked a bad game to try to change your meta. That wasn't because you are not capable of looking towny as mafia.

How am I only defensing you. I've been repeating myself about how you haven't scumhunted in the first parts of Day 3. You only even noticed me because I came after you.
Yeah, I thought that I could still look towny as scum. I couldn't even pull it off as third party in Aperture 4. Holyflare straight up humiliated me Night 1. Rsoultin identified that I was third party and forced it out of me at the very start of Night 1. I can't prove it, as these conversations occurred over PM, but I'm sure rsoultin can vouch for it.

You haven't been defending me, no. You misread what I said. What I mean is that, instead of sharing reasons why I am scum, you're sharing reasons why things that I could be considered town for are null (in your opinion). You're not sticking any scum on me, you're just trying to remove my townie points.


I meant it the way you did. I'm telling town not to just townread you for your effort. So, yeah that removes defense and I'm saying you are scummy for your D3 actions. I don't see how me saying you came in and IMMEDIATELY knew things that I think should have taken some time to at least think about. I'm accusing you of not reading the game because you don't have to. You also go straight for the no lynch/lynch and claim business which I think is not scumhunting.

That's scummy behavior not town.
So now you accuse me of not reading the game. You have no good reason for this at all. Spending time thinking about the night kill before End of Night isn't a good reason. Wanting to no lynch at MYLO when I'm busy isn't a good reason.


I've said the same thing over and over.

This really boils down to I don't think you considered that Breshke could be fakeclaiming. I don't think you have been trying to read what I'm saying about non you subjects. I guess it makes sense, why would you I'm scumreading you. Then why would you read anything else I say about anything else really.
I don't need to consider that Breshke could be fake claiming.

We cannot possibly lynch a non counterclaimed blue. I basically don't care how scummy they look, they can't be lynched.

So why would I consider the possibility of Breshke being counterclaimed before it happens?

I paid minimal attention to your case on Breshke for the above reason. You've also said that rsoultin is town and prplhz is town. What else have you said that isn't about me?
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 17 2015 06:55 GMT
#2314
On April 17 2015 15:43 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2015 15:02 Breshke wrote:
On April 17 2015 14:58 Tubesock wrote:
On April 17 2015 14:56 Breshke wrote:
On April 17 2015 14:45 Tubesock wrote:
On April 17 2015 14:38 Breshke wrote:
Tube im just really like idk how toe xplain it. So you now realize that i am most deffinetly town. Then who is the third scum other than trefel or bourne.

I would also like to see you case bourne i know you stopped because people werent interacting with you about your casiesother than the people you cased but id like to see a bourne case.


Why? No one thinks Bourneq is town.

I have said I'd vote you three, I did rescind my intention to vote Breshke. So, Trfel or Bourneq I don't care.


So do you still think im scum? if not who is out of the remaining players?

Also because clearly i think your current analysis is lacking so i want to see what makes you think bourne is scum so i can then use that to rethink your alignment and if we should lynch you today.


He's folded everytime anyone talks to him. He's very conscious of how he looks. Even his last post is "uh I'm feeling better so can have stronger reads now!" yeah yeah


Can you explain/show me where he is conscious of how he looks. You also didn't respond to the first part.


Ignore the boldded


What's there to say? I already answered this. Did you see anything about his read list? It literally had scum on every single person. Trfel was like "Ooooh I like this post" because whatever "even if he scumreads inactivity". He didn't notice at all that there were literally 11 scumreads in it.

I ask Bourn about it later he says he didn't know what null was. Which whatever he's knew, then later he only has 2 scum reads. Does a massive post on Prplhz but on TBD and Plot. I excused him because I thought he was learning. I don't know why. I think he was more useful that TBD.

I'm grabbing a bite to eat so forgive me if I don't keep up the proper post per minute quota.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 17 2015 06:56 GMT
#2315
TUBE WHO CARES ABOUT TREFEL TALK TO ME
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 17 2015 06:58 GMT
#2316
On April 17 2015 15:55 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2015 15:43 Breshke wrote:
On April 17 2015 15:02 Breshke wrote:
On April 17 2015 14:58 Tubesock wrote:
On April 17 2015 14:56 Breshke wrote:
On April 17 2015 14:45 Tubesock wrote:
On April 17 2015 14:38 Breshke wrote:
Tube im just really like idk how toe xplain it. So you now realize that i am most deffinetly town. Then who is the third scum other than trefel or bourne.

I would also like to see you case bourne i know you stopped because people werent interacting with you about your casiesother than the people you cased but id like to see a bourne case.


Why? No one thinks Bourneq is town.

I have said I'd vote you three, I did rescind my intention to vote Breshke. So, Trfel or Bourneq I don't care.


So do you still think im scum? if not who is out of the remaining players?

Also because clearly i think your current analysis is lacking so i want to see what makes you think bourne is scum so i can then use that to rethink your alignment and if we should lynch you today.


He's folded everytime anyone talks to him. He's very conscious of how he looks. Even his last post is "uh I'm feeling better so can have stronger reads now!" yeah yeah


Can you explain/show me where he is conscious of how he looks. You also didn't respond to the first part.


Ignore the boldded


What's there to say? I already answered this. Did you see anything about his read list? It literally had scum on every single person. Trfel was like "Ooooh I like this post" because whatever "even if he scumreads inactivity". He didn't notice at all that there were literally 11 scumreads in it.

I ask Bourn about it later he says he didn't know what null was. Which whatever he's knew, then later he only has 2 scum reads. Does a massive post on Prplhz but on TBD and Plot. I excused him because I thought he was learning. I don't know why. I think he was more useful that TBD.

I'm grabbing a bite to eat so forgive me if I don't keep up the proper post per minute quota.


Okay thankyou. Now who are you least sure is town. JJB, prp, Rso,
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 17 2015 07:02 GMT
#2317
It's 3 AM. I'm sleepy.

Good night.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 17 2015 08:31 GMT
#2318
Okay tubes gone missing. I suddenly got really nervous that we all just thought prp and jjb couldnt be together but jjb has literally only been pushing prp today and i can follow his logic quite easily so just based on jjb's play i don't think that is a world.

So before i go and maybe read more filters im going to do some shit tier analysis.

Confirmed town
Breshke
Shining.

That leaves
Trefel
Tube
JJB
Prp
Bourne
Rso

I want to effectivly split this group of 6 into three different groups.

Group A : JJB and Prp

JJB is the only non confirmed town on prp's wagon on a vote that wa something like 4 to 5. For them to be scum together JJB would have to effectively think it was safe for him to afk his vote on a partner and think it was a good idea to solely push his lynch in mylo.

Group B : Trefel and tube

Tube has come out fairly hard against myself and trefel today. Trefel has reacted to this by pushing back on tube and kind of antagonizing him. In my books this kind of makes them both look worse so I don't think they can both be scum. If someone disagrees with this say because this is where my idea is the weakest.

Group C Rsoultin and Bourne

No relationship here just the last two remaining players. This is the only group where i think it is possible for both to be scum together.

As i think there could only be at most one scum in both Group A and Group B. That means that there has to be at least one in Group C (Rsoultin and bourne). While a scum lynch into either Group A or Group B would mean the other member would be most likely town I think maybe we should lynch between rsoultin and bourne today and most likely bourne because

1. They could both be scum
2. I think the way rsoultin noticed shinings blue soft and unvoted him shoes a very townie mindset. Also i think I like the way she continued to question shining with me about his shot because i think she might have handled that differently as mafia. Basically i townr ead her.

Anyway this mostly falls to pieaces if people think trefel and tube could be scum together so i would mostly like input on that.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 17 2015 08:37 GMT
#2319
urgh tube and trefel dont really converse much this game until this phase. I know this doesn't indicate partners purely on that but still makes me iffy on my last post.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 17 2015 09:03 GMT
#2320
##Vote Bourne

I really hate this because we have jsut gone through and lynched all the newbie lurkers. Could probably be convinced to switch to tube since he was very likely to be lynched yet didn't seem to be getting frantic enough considering it would be the lynch that lost the game.
Prev 1 114 115 116 117 118 125 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Rogue
Classic vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1086
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech143
CosmosSc2 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48826
Shuttle 9669
FanTaSy 1462
Hyuk 916
Horang2 478
BeSt 378
EffOrt 240
Pusan 205
Last 188
Soma 135
[ Show more ]
Zeus 129
Mind 106
Hyun 83
hero 73
ggaemo 68
Killer 66
Snow 54
Hm[arnc] 43
PianO 35
ToSsGirL 33
Sexy 32
Aegong 29
Bale 27
JYJ 18
zelot 17
NaDa 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Sacsri 8
Rock 7
Noble 6
Icarus 4
Dota 2
qojqva1475
Dendi1140
Gorgc951
XcaliburYe326
Counter-Strike
fl0m2649
x6flipin318
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu493
Khaldor295
Other Games
gofns38047
B2W.Neo979
byalli636
Beastyqt383
Livibee182
Hui .172
Mlord118
ArmadaUGS91
Mew2King63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick701
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream60
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2427
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
1h 47m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 47m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 47m
Replay Cast
9h 47m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 47m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
21h 47m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 21h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.