• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:27
CEST 04:27
KST 11:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9334 users

Newbie Student Mafia VII - Page 105

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 103 104 105 106 107 125 Next
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 16 2015 09:31 GMT
#2081
On April 16 2015 18:27 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2015 18:21 Breshke wrote:
I also don't understand why you added the vote counts into your posts they dont seem to ass anything nor do you seem to draw information from them. To me this is scummy because it is just to make your post longer and prettier.


Patterns.

Town will read this and figure out what I'm trying to say. Go ahead and dismiss it.


But i am town? Is this you CC'ing me? im really fucking confused.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 16 2015 09:35 GMT
#2082
On April 16 2015 18:29 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2015 18:24 Tubesock wrote:
You could be the real vet. But I'm also considering if you are fakeclaiming the real vet may not want to claim just yet. I don't mind giving it time.

You can say what you want, but this post had nothing but facts. It's all actions YOU did.

I will admit, it is entirely possible you are town or Trfel or Bourneq is. I'm going to have the rest of my thoughts out in the morning to have as much time as possible to talk about it.

MYLO is the time for town to stop and think. Then post. THINK.


Yeah i get im dumb and made a bad play so i need to think but have you read trefels post explaining why the vet would 100% claim. I dont see why you would pursue something that literally is a waste of your time.

Also that post is not about actions i did the only thing you mention i did is say i wouldnt vote stutters without explaining how that is scummy. The rest you seem to scumread me for what the fact that onegu voted me? Also that iw as in HTS "look into list" which you were also in. If you are saying that is motivation for me to NK her wouldnt you have the same exact motivation?



I did read his post about the vet and I disagree. I already said that.

I don't see why you would tell someone who is trying to figure out the game that they are wasting their time. I'm one person. Town will decide. I'm going to push my thoughts and reasonings. I think the others will either disagree or not and we will talk about it. It's pretty simple. I said you could be town. Not a lot else to talk about here.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 16 2015 09:36 GMT
#2083
On April 16 2015 18:31 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2015 18:27 Tubesock wrote:
On April 16 2015 18:21 Breshke wrote:
I also don't understand why you added the vote counts into your posts they dont seem to ass anything nor do you seem to draw information from them. To me this is scummy because it is just to make your post longer and prettier.


Patterns.

Town will read this and figure out what I'm trying to say. Go ahead and dismiss it.


But i am town? Is this you CC'ing me? im really fucking confused.


I am not CCing. If I were there would be no question and it would be at my choosing. Not my scumreads.
Bourneq
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden800 Posts
April 16 2015 12:39 GMT
#2084
Good morning everybody. Read 12pages now and I have a few comments. First off,
I am vanilla town. So the claims are problably legit.
Secondly, the evidence against prplhz has mounted up for quite a while now.
##Vote prplhz
I am very confident that he will flip scum.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
April 16 2015 12:59 GMT
#2085
rso/jjb/bourneq game solved go next
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 16 2015 15:00 GMT
#2086
On April 16 2015 18:01 Tubesock wrote:
I think I know what's going on. While I think I'm right, I will acknowledge I was wrong on TheBloodyDwarf. I don't always get all the scum, but I at least get two.

Anyway, what I'm thinking.

Soren333 was widely towned. Others too probably but I think he was the most towned. In his filter he scummed TheBloodyDwarf, Onegu, Prplhz, Slotspot, and Bourneq. Holyflare subs in. So, doubly obvious night kill.

Half the Sky was also widely towned. Trfel and many others of you already agreed she was the obvious night kill. What were her big things? Big case on Onegu. Who was under suspicion? Breshke. Who was scumread? Bourneq.

Plotspot.

Show nested quote +
On April 12 2015 06:01 LoneMeow wrote:

plotspot the Vanilla Townie is lynched!

Final vote count:

TheBloodyDwarf (1): Soren333, Breshke, Tubesock, The Shining, Tubesock
Breshke (0): Onegu
The Shining (1): plotspot
Bourneq (0): prplhz
plotspot (7): Onegu, Breshke, rsoultin, prplhz, Bourneq, Soren333, Stutters695, jarjarbinks, Half the Sky, Onegu
prplhz (0): TheBloodyDwarf
Stutters695 (4): prplhz, Tubesock, TheBloodyDwarf, Half the Sky


Here's Half the Sky's assessment of Onegu's vote: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/480171-newbie-student-mafia-vii?page=61#1220 I also think that Onegu's vote on Breshke was a joke. He didn't say hardly anything about it (typical Onegu behavior though) and then came in calling us idiots for not being on the "scumclaim". I asked him where his vote was and then "oh "forgot" ##Vote: lotspot. I think he was obviously looking to change his vote, that vote wasn't serious at all.

Patterns....

TheBloodyDwarf

Show nested quote +
On April 15 2015 06:01 LoneMeow wrote:

TheBloodyDwarf the Vanilla Townie is lynched!

Final vote count:

TheBloodyDwarf (5): Bourneq, The Shining, Tubesock, rsoultin, Trfel
Breshke (0): rsoultin
The Shining (1): Breshke , rsoultin, Trfel , TheBloodyDwarf
Bourneq (1): prplhz
Half the Sky (0): prplhz, rsoultin, Tubesock
prplhz (4): Stutters695, jarjarbinks, Half the Sky, Breshke
Stutters695 (0): Breshke


Stutters695 while vigi shot, there is still information. It's not as solid or anything, but things of note. He scummed Breshke. Trfel also said Stuters695 was on his most suspicious list before Stutters died. Breshke last words about Stutters while alive were "I can't vote him now but I hope I don't regret it." then votes The Shining.

I'll have individual cases on the three as well tomorrow. We have time to talk about it.
Just dropping in to say that this says nothing. Assuming that Tubesock's scum team (me, Breshke, and Bourneq) is correct:

First. Replacements don't necessarily copy the reads of the player they replaced, since that simply doesn't work. Holyflare had no reads.

Second, Half the Sky was townreading me. She made a case on me at one point, and was then townreading me. I would have no reason to get rid of her except purely for her influence and scumhunting. Furthermore, her strongest scumread was prplhz, who you are saying is town here. Was this the mafia team you are suggesting, I would kill rsoultin, who was townreading prplhz.

Third, Bourneq is a strange situation (assuming he is scum). I don't think there is anyone who isn't willing to lynch him at this point, it's just risky since he is hard to read. You simply can't protect him through night kills, the way you protect him is being more vocal and making other people appear scummier, so they get lynched instead.

Fourth, me having Stutters695 as suspicious when he died makes me scum why? Because I was wrong?

You don't have any reasons why I am scum. All you have is a misrepresented explanation that portrays events to fit a preconceived notion, which still doesn't suggest that I am scum.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 16 2015 15:18 GMT
#2087
Remaining Players

Breshke
Trfel
rsoultin
prplhz
jarjarbinks
Bourneq
The Shining
Tubesock

This means that three of the following are mafia:
rsoultin, prplhz, jarjarbinks, Bourneq, and Tubesock

The problem arises in that I found reason to townread four of these (all except Bourneq), and reason to not lynch Bourneq.

My initial suspicion is that jarjarbinks is mafia here. He tricked rsoultin and I last game. Here, he started off very strong, but I get the feeling that his play has fallen off significantly. I know that rsoultin says this isn't alignment indicative, but it still seems suspicious to me. Furthermore, that jarjarbinks post that I mentioned does look suspicious, as he is doing analysis without conclusion (analysis that can't lead to a conclusion, which he did last game as mafia) and bothered to justify his analysis (what motivation would have have to lie?).

I still lean towards rsoultin being town. While her play hasn't been at the highest possible level, it's definitely within her town range. I need to take a close look at her filter, but I expect her to be town here.

Tubesock is difficult. I could easily see him being mafia here except for his two crazy theories (first for TheBloodyDwarf being godfather, second for me, Breshke, and Bourneq being the scum team). I'm not sure if he is capable of this as mafia. However, I notice that his second crazy theory was posted after the claims, thus after he started getting suspected.

Prplhz is looking more and more suspicious with time. I have yet to check his meta, but it is easier for more experienced players to seem impressive in a newbie game. This could help explain prplhz as scum.

I'll take a guess for now that the mafia team is jarjarbinks, prplhz, and Bourneq. I probably won't get a chance to check this until this evening at earliest, though I'll try my best to keep up with the thread (you guys are interesting, and funny!).
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 16 2015 15:35 GMT
#2088
Tubesock's first theory about TheBloodyDwarf actually does quite a lot for him. I just don't see how that comes into a mafia thought process. I mean, it's possible, I just don't think it's all that likely.

Assuming that Tubesock is mafia, with regards to his TheBloodyDwarf godfather theory:

Something would have to prompt him. Perhaps he is the godfather himself, or perhaps someone else was the godfather and had a discussion about playing to a cop check. The problem is that mafia knows the setup, and knows that there is no cop in this game. Thus, in all likelihood, the godfather sees their role and then sees the setup and knows that they are effectively a mafia goon. And they wouldn't even get to the point of thinking about how to play for a cop check.

Furthermore, Tubesock hasn't ever played mafia before. It would be very impressive for him to be able to do this in his first game as mafia. I need to check again to see how his play is outside of these two main theories, but for now, I don't really think he is mafia.
On an unrelated note, I don't think that rsoultin still being alive says much about jarjarbinks's alignment. Last game, jarjarbinks's desire to remain hidden helped lead him to kill rsoultin on Night 1 (though, that was the correct kill regardless). However, that was a 9 player game, thus there were only two mafia, and the other one was a lurker. This game has three mafia, and so killing jarjarbinks's sister isn't necessarily a priority for scum here. I would definitely see mafia killing Holyflare here no matter what, and I can easily see mafia killing Half the Sky over rsoultin, especially knowing that Breshke is scumreading rsoultin.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
April 16 2015 15:44 GMT
#2089
list of possible lynches today: rso prhzpl
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
April 16 2015 15:46 GMT
#2090
unless, there was some crap about us getting another lynch if we lynch roleblocker? i guess we have 33% chance of hitting him if we lynch jjb/bourneq and then you guys can lynch me all you want
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 16 2015 15:50 GMT
#2091
On April 17 2015 00:46 prplhz wrote:
unless, there was some crap about us getting another lynch if we lynch roleblocker? i guess we have 33% chance of hitting him if we lynch jjb/bourneq and then you guys can lynch me all you want
Now that the veteran has claimed, this argument is basically nullified. Since mafia would just leave the veteran alive until the end of the game.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 16 2015 15:50 GMT
#2092
Prplhz, can you explain to me why you are town here?
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
April 16 2015 16:00 GMT
#2093
i feel dirty after the town analysis i already did on myself. like, if you want to lynch me and lose the game then i can't do anything about it and i'll try not to let it get on my nerves but i'll probably fail. it ends today, me or rso read our filters and make your decision. if you have some questions then i'll answer those but i'm not going to town analyze myself.

talk to breshke shining tube about me.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
April 16 2015 16:10 GMT
#2094
like if i say "this and that makes me town" aren't you just going to say "HAH! that's just something you did so that later you could say 'this and that makes me town'"?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 16 2015 16:16 GMT
#2095
On April 17 2015 01:10 prplhz wrote:
like if i say "this and that makes me town" aren't you just going to say "HAH! that's just something you did so that later you could say 'this and that makes me town'"?
Of course that's a possibility.

It would just be nice to see the reasons why you say you are town so I can see how they compare with my reasons, and plus it could save me some time. But it's not a big deal if you don't want to share, I understand why.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
April 16 2015 16:24 GMT
#2096
On April 17 2015 01:16 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2015 01:10 prplhz wrote:
like if i say "this and that makes me town" aren't you just going to say "HAH! that's just something you did so that later you could say 'this and that makes me town'"?
Of course that's a possibility.

It would just be nice to see the reasons why you say you are town so I can see how they compare with my reasons, and plus it could save me some time. But it's not a big deal if you don't want to share, I understand why.

alright. well game's on your shoulders.

just curious what exactly do you gain from comparing any reasons i would have with your own?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
April 16 2015 16:26 GMT
#2097
and how could it save you some time if i point out obvious reasons i am town that you would then WIFOM and have a harder time finding more subtle reasons i am town? seems like it would take you more time to reach the right conclusion then.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 16 2015 16:31 GMT
#2098
I just feel that it could save me some time. I would make sure I didn't miss any reasons you feel are key, and I could avoid spending as much time making sure I got every reason (expecting you to get all of the big ones). That's all.

I'll probably have to take a detailed look at your filter and meta very soon anyway.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
April 16 2015 16:35 GMT
#2099
trfel if i convince you that i am town will you lynch rso today?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
April 16 2015 16:36 GMT
#2100
like it doesn't matter, i convince you i am town you lynch tube lol. what do i care if you mislynch one guy or the other.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Prev 1 103 104 105 106 107 125 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 171
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 508
NaDa 47
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm216
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g9827
JimRising 826
WinterStarcraft271
ViBE110
Mew2King87
Trikslyr46
ArmadaUGS43
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1432
BasetradeTV368
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream131
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 106
• davetesta44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush459
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 33m
INu's Battles
9h 33m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
12h 33m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 33m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 33m
Replay Cast
20h 33m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 8h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.