• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:19
CEST 02:19
KST 09:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8658 users

Newbie Student Mafia VII - Page 104

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 102 103 104 105 106 125 Next
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
April 16 2015 06:42 GMT
#2061
On April 16 2015 15:38 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2015 15:32 The Shining wrote:
On April 16 2015 15:28 rsoultin wrote:
On April 16 2015 15:21 The Shining wrote:
Instead, how about you come back to the thread after more of the read throughs on that list are done and we can talk about who is scum to you on that list?

RSo, it's a good point that he'd try to avoid you if he couldn't in fact get the NK on you but...I still...don't understand...why JJB...voted Prpl...my brain hurts. I don't really think they can be scum together.

So I started looking at Prpl's town games VS scum games. His posts are a lot bigger in his scum games. That's off of initial skim through. I'm going to continue diving his old games for meta but his comment on wanting to no lynch in Debauchery made me think he could possibly be a frustrated town at this point, pissed off no other townie is putting in any work and getting disheartened. And the more games I skim through, the more I'm seeing it as a viable possibility.

In that world, I could see town!Prpl pushing RSo this hard believing in his scum read.

Trfel also isn't convinced we've even had a scum up for a wagon yet. If I'm to believe that's true, your world actually makes sense.

Tube/JJB/Bourne/Prpl. Bourne starts the ML on Dwarf. JJB makes sure to stay off of it. Tube gets on the Dwarf wagon somewhat early to try and avoid suspicion. Prpl is town, which is why JJB has no problem AFKing that vote.


eh, could be a buss? especially with tube and bourne on dwarf, since one of them has to be scum? i mean i get why it's so nice and shiny to say that someone voting for someone else means they can't be scum together lol >< but that's really not the best logic

regardless, it's late :/ i don't know how much further i'm going to get eliminating one of those names until i actually do those filter-dives

gnite?


It's a really dangerous bus and that's why I'm asking you of all people. Do you think JJB is capable of AFKing a bus vote at EoD?

With Tube and Bourne on Dwarf and one of them "have to" be scum, isn't it also possible they're both in fact scum? JJB did mention that Bourne is pretty absent from Tube's filter. I'll have to double check that as well.

Still reading Prpl's town games and I'm getting a really queasy feeling that he fits his town meta this game. Yeah, this is goodnight for now. I'm off to smoke and then come back and do some re-reading.

Unless JJB or Prpl want to talk about anything?


lol you're asking me if it's possible jjb busses? xP


I'm asking you if you think he's confident enough to AFK a bus vote. I think he's much more confident as scum AFKing a vote on the other town in a town v town situation.

Or he's town and AFKd his vote just cuz and it's all for naught.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
April 16 2015 06:43 GMT
#2062
On April 16 2015 15:40 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2015 15:31 prplhz wrote:
On April 16 2015 15:19 rsoultin wrote:
On April 16 2015 15:11 prplhz wrote:
yea jjb can't get me to accept a kill on you hahahahaha come on


lol you act like how you're acting in the thread would translate to a scum qt xP i'd been townreading/defending you and voted in part to save your ass day 2, so why would you want to nk me if you're scum?

if you're town, pull your head out your ass ^^ please and thank you

if you're town i apologize but i can't believe that


Want to take a crack at explaining her scum motivation for moving off of my lynch after I softed blue? That lynch would easily have been blamed on Trfel and Breshke literally yelling at the thread to lynch me, not her.

maybe she thought you'd shoot a townie in the FACE
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
April 16 2015 06:45 GMT
#2063
or she thought the lynch wasn't going to happen because you were going to claim and she didn't want to counter claim i mean i don't know
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 16 2015 06:46 GMT
#2064
On April 16 2015 15:42 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2015 15:38 rsoultin wrote:
On April 16 2015 15:32 The Shining wrote:
On April 16 2015 15:28 rsoultin wrote:
On April 16 2015 15:21 The Shining wrote:
Instead, how about you come back to the thread after more of the read throughs on that list are done and we can talk about who is scum to you on that list?

RSo, it's a good point that he'd try to avoid you if he couldn't in fact get the NK on you but...I still...don't understand...why JJB...voted Prpl...my brain hurts. I don't really think they can be scum together.

So I started looking at Prpl's town games VS scum games. His posts are a lot bigger in his scum games. That's off of initial skim through. I'm going to continue diving his old games for meta but his comment on wanting to no lynch in Debauchery made me think he could possibly be a frustrated town at this point, pissed off no other townie is putting in any work and getting disheartened. And the more games I skim through, the more I'm seeing it as a viable possibility.

In that world, I could see town!Prpl pushing RSo this hard believing in his scum read.

Trfel also isn't convinced we've even had a scum up for a wagon yet. If I'm to believe that's true, your world actually makes sense.

Tube/JJB/Bourne/Prpl. Bourne starts the ML on Dwarf. JJB makes sure to stay off of it. Tube gets on the Dwarf wagon somewhat early to try and avoid suspicion. Prpl is town, which is why JJB has no problem AFKing that vote.


eh, could be a buss? especially with tube and bourne on dwarf, since one of them has to be scum? i mean i get why it's so nice and shiny to say that someone voting for someone else means they can't be scum together lol >< but that's really not the best logic

regardless, it's late :/ i don't know how much further i'm going to get eliminating one of those names until i actually do those filter-dives

gnite?


It's a really dangerous bus and that's why I'm asking you of all people. Do you think JJB is capable of AFKing a bus vote at EoD?

With Tube and Bourne on Dwarf and one of them "have to" be scum, isn't it also possible they're both in fact scum? JJB did mention that Bourne is pretty absent from Tube's filter. I'll have to double check that as well.

Still reading Prpl's town games and I'm getting a really queasy feeling that he fits his town meta this game. Yeah, this is goodnight for now. I'm off to smoke and then come back and do some re-reading.

Unless JJB or Prpl want to talk about anything?


lol you're asking me if it's possible jjb busses? xP


I'm asking you if you think he's confident enough to AFK a bus vote. I think he's much more confident as scum AFKing a vote on the other town in a town v town situation.

Or he's town and AFKd his vote just cuz and it's all for naught.


mmm

the others up for lynch at the time were who, bourneq and dwarf? most likely not, then, unless bourneq is like the rb or something and voting dwarf would draw too much negative attention when he was already afking :/ but without rechecking filters no, i don't think that's likely
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
April 16 2015 06:50 GMT
#2065
But then that brings me back to Prpl being scum. When I explained that scum!Prp would vote you hoping town!Bresh would vote as well and scum would come and scoop in, you said that didn't happen. And you're right. It didn't. Bresh fake claimed Vig instead.

So I'm still stuck wondering if scum!Prp is ballsy enough to push one of the stronger town players in the game. Or if my progressing meta read and doubts on him are right, after all, and D2 ended in town v town.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 16 2015 06:50 GMT
#2066
On April 16 2015 15:45 prplhz wrote:
or she thought the lynch wasn't going to happen because you were going to claim and she didn't want to counter claim i mean i don't know


okay let's walk this one out, prp, shall we?

assuming you're town, and assuming that shining's vig claim is real which we have no reason to believe otherwise xP

i noticed and 1) instantly removed my vote and 2) did not nk him

if i was concerned about his claim as scum

the other two wagons were town xP since obviously you're town, right?

if i'd kept my vote on him as scum and pushed for his lynch, either we'd lynch who i thought was a blue, or he'd claim and me and my scum team could kill him at our leisure ^^, and still get a town lynch in the process

but you think that i was scared of his claim? lolol or that i'd know if he was vig over the vet?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
April 16 2015 06:54 GMT
#2067
On April 16 2015 15:46 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2015 15:42 The Shining wrote:
On April 16 2015 15:38 rsoultin wrote:
On April 16 2015 15:32 The Shining wrote:
On April 16 2015 15:28 rsoultin wrote:
On April 16 2015 15:21 The Shining wrote:
Instead, how about you come back to the thread after more of the read throughs on that list are done and we can talk about who is scum to you on that list?

RSo, it's a good point that he'd try to avoid you if he couldn't in fact get the NK on you but...I still...don't understand...why JJB...voted Prpl...my brain hurts. I don't really think they can be scum together.

So I started looking at Prpl's town games VS scum games. His posts are a lot bigger in his scum games. That's off of initial skim through. I'm going to continue diving his old games for meta but his comment on wanting to no lynch in Debauchery made me think he could possibly be a frustrated town at this point, pissed off no other townie is putting in any work and getting disheartened. And the more games I skim through, the more I'm seeing it as a viable possibility.

In that world, I could see town!Prpl pushing RSo this hard believing in his scum read.

Trfel also isn't convinced we've even had a scum up for a wagon yet. If I'm to believe that's true, your world actually makes sense.

Tube/JJB/Bourne/Prpl. Bourne starts the ML on Dwarf. JJB makes sure to stay off of it. Tube gets on the Dwarf wagon somewhat early to try and avoid suspicion. Prpl is town, which is why JJB has no problem AFKing that vote.


eh, could be a buss? especially with tube and bourne on dwarf, since one of them has to be scum? i mean i get why it's so nice and shiny to say that someone voting for someone else means they can't be scum together lol >< but that's really not the best logic

regardless, it's late :/ i don't know how much further i'm going to get eliminating one of those names until i actually do those filter-dives

gnite?


It's a really dangerous bus and that's why I'm asking you of all people. Do you think JJB is capable of AFKing a bus vote at EoD?

With Tube and Bourne on Dwarf and one of them "have to" be scum, isn't it also possible they're both in fact scum? JJB did mention that Bourne is pretty absent from Tube's filter. I'll have to double check that as well.

Still reading Prpl's town games and I'm getting a really queasy feeling that he fits his town meta this game. Yeah, this is goodnight for now. I'm off to smoke and then come back and do some re-reading.

Unless JJB or Prpl want to talk about anything?


lol you're asking me if it's possible jjb busses? xP


I'm asking you if you think he's confident enough to AFK a bus vote. I think he's much more confident as scum AFKing a vote on the other town in a town v town situation.

Or he's town and AFKd his vote just cuz and it's all for naught.


mmm

the others up for lynch at the time were who, bourneq and dwarf? most likely not, then, unless bourneq is like the rb or something and voting dwarf would draw too much negative attention when he was already afking :/ but without rechecking filters no, i don't think that's likely


No? Was talking about D2 EoD. Lynches were me, Dwarf, Prpl before everyone came off of me. Then just Dwarf-Prpl. Prpl lone vote on Bourne.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 16 2015 06:55 GMT
#2068
On April 16 2015 15:50 The Shining wrote:
But then that brings me back to Prpl being scum. When I explained that scum!Prp would vote you hoping town!Bresh would vote as well and scum would come and scoop in, you said that didn't happen. And you're right. It didn't. Bresh fake claimed Vig instead.

So I'm still stuck wondering if scum!Prp is ballsy enough to push one of the stronger town players in the game. Or if my progressing meta read and doubts on him are right, after all, and D2 ended in town v town.


that was my initial reaction? i feel like we're talking in circles ^^;
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 16 2015 06:56 GMT
#2069
On April 16 2015 15:54 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2015 15:46 rsoultin wrote:
On April 16 2015 15:42 The Shining wrote:
On April 16 2015 15:38 rsoultin wrote:
On April 16 2015 15:32 The Shining wrote:
On April 16 2015 15:28 rsoultin wrote:
On April 16 2015 15:21 The Shining wrote:
Instead, how about you come back to the thread after more of the read throughs on that list are done and we can talk about who is scum to you on that list?

RSo, it's a good point that he'd try to avoid you if he couldn't in fact get the NK on you but...I still...don't understand...why JJB...voted Prpl...my brain hurts. I don't really think they can be scum together.

So I started looking at Prpl's town games VS scum games. His posts are a lot bigger in his scum games. That's off of initial skim through. I'm going to continue diving his old games for meta but his comment on wanting to no lynch in Debauchery made me think he could possibly be a frustrated town at this point, pissed off no other townie is putting in any work and getting disheartened. And the more games I skim through, the more I'm seeing it as a viable possibility.

In that world, I could see town!Prpl pushing RSo this hard believing in his scum read.

Trfel also isn't convinced we've even had a scum up for a wagon yet. If I'm to believe that's true, your world actually makes sense.

Tube/JJB/Bourne/Prpl. Bourne starts the ML on Dwarf. JJB makes sure to stay off of it. Tube gets on the Dwarf wagon somewhat early to try and avoid suspicion. Prpl is town, which is why JJB has no problem AFKing that vote.


eh, could be a buss? especially with tube and bourne on dwarf, since one of them has to be scum? i mean i get why it's so nice and shiny to say that someone voting for someone else means they can't be scum together lol >< but that's really not the best logic

regardless, it's late :/ i don't know how much further i'm going to get eliminating one of those names until i actually do those filter-dives

gnite?


It's a really dangerous bus and that's why I'm asking you of all people. Do you think JJB is capable of AFKing a bus vote at EoD?

With Tube and Bourne on Dwarf and one of them "have to" be scum, isn't it also possible they're both in fact scum? JJB did mention that Bourne is pretty absent from Tube's filter. I'll have to double check that as well.

Still reading Prpl's town games and I'm getting a really queasy feeling that he fits his town meta this game. Yeah, this is goodnight for now. I'm off to smoke and then come back and do some re-reading.

Unless JJB or Prpl want to talk about anything?


lol you're asking me if it's possible jjb busses? xP


I'm asking you if you think he's confident enough to AFK a bus vote. I think he's much more confident as scum AFKing a vote on the other town in a town v town situation.

Or he's town and AFKd his vote just cuz and it's all for naught.


mmm

the others up for lynch at the time were who, bourneq and dwarf? most likely not, then, unless bourneq is like the rb or something and voting dwarf would draw too much negative attention when he was already afking :/ but without rechecking filters no, i don't think that's likely


No? Was talking about D2 EoD. Lynches were me, Dwarf, Prpl before everyone came off of me. Then just Dwarf-Prpl. Prpl lone vote on Bourne.


at the time he AFKd the vote xP
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 16 2015 07:00 GMT
#2070
meh i'm tired shining ^^; i'm kinda staying on for you

but in all honesty until i relook at everything (breshke was my sure scumread ><) there's not much more i can offer right now lol and even if i did it's 2 am and it would probably be retarded at best
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 16 2015 07:29 GMT
#2071
o.0 okay lol i'm out then

nite folks
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 16 2015 08:00 GMT
#2072
Rsoultin is right, you guys are talking in circles.

I'll say again. Rsoultin, Prplhz, and The Shining are all town.

I'm going to prove this. I'll ask you some questions but these all have a point. Just bear with me.

When mafia decide their nightkills what is the generally accepted strategy? Seems simple right? Keep It Simple Stupid. Seems like the most logical thing to do is shoot the towniest people or the most dangerous. Ones who are on the right track or most townread. Even a mixture of the two and averaged out or something. Or confirmed towns too. We don't have any of those just yet. Sort of now though.

With all our dead towns there is a distinct pattern. It adds up to a story. Yeah, some of the points don't stand alone, but added up it's shows scum motivation.

Voting analysis is useless. HA! It's not a strong a truth as dying, but it tells the story of intention. Which leads to the truth.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 16 2015 08:54 GMT
#2073
On April 16 2015 17:00 Tubesock wrote:
Rsoultin is right, you guys are talking in circles.

I'll say again. Rsoultin, Prplhz, and The Shining are all town.

I'm going to prove this. I'll ask you some questions but these all have a point. Just bear with me.

When mafia decide their nightkills what is the generally accepted strategy? Seems simple right? Keep It Simple Stupid. Seems like the most logical thing to do is shoot the towniest people or the most dangerous. Ones who are on the right track or most townread. Even a mixture of the two and averaged out or something. Or confirmed towns too. We don't have any of those just yet. Sort of now though.

With all our dead towns there is a distinct pattern. It adds up to a story. Yeah, some of the points don't stand alone, but added up it's shows scum motivation.

Voting analysis is useless. HA! It's not a strong a truth as dying, but it tells the story of intention. Which leads to the truth.


I really hate this post. What are you even trying to say.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 16 2015 09:01 GMT
#2074
I think I know what's going on. While I think I'm right, I will acknowledge I was wrong on TheBloodyDwarf. I don't always get all the scum, but I at least get two.

Anyway, what I'm thinking.

Soren333 was widely towned. Others too probably but I think he was the most towned. In his filter he scummed TheBloodyDwarf, Onegu, Prplhz, Slotspot, and Bourneq. Holyflare subs in. So, doubly obvious night kill.

Half the Sky was also widely towned. Trfel and many others of you already agreed she was the obvious night kill. What were her big things? Big case on Onegu. Who was under suspicion? Breshke. Who was scumread? Bourneq.

Plotspot.

On April 12 2015 06:01 LoneMeow wrote:

plotspot the Vanilla Townie is lynched!

Final vote count:

TheBloodyDwarf (1): Soren333, Breshke, Tubesock, The Shining, Tubesock
Breshke (0): Onegu
The Shining (1): plotspot
Bourneq (0): prplhz
plotspot (7): Onegu, Breshke, rsoultin, prplhz, Bourneq, Soren333, Stutters695, jarjarbinks, Half the Sky, Onegu
prplhz (0): TheBloodyDwarf
Stutters695 (4): prplhz, Tubesock, TheBloodyDwarf, Half the Sky


Here's Half the Sky's assessment of Onegu's vote: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/480171-newbie-student-mafia-vii?page=61#1220 I also think that Onegu's vote on Breshke was a joke. He didn't say hardly anything about it (typical Onegu behavior though) and then came in calling us idiots for not being on the "scumclaim". I asked him where his vote was and then "oh "forgot" ##Vote: lotspot. I think he was obviously looking to change his vote, that vote wasn't serious at all.

Patterns....

TheBloodyDwarf

On April 15 2015 06:01 LoneMeow wrote:

TheBloodyDwarf the Vanilla Townie is lynched!

Final vote count:

TheBloodyDwarf (5): Bourneq, The Shining, Tubesock, rsoultin, Trfel
Breshke (0): rsoultin
The Shining (1): Breshke , rsoultin, Trfel , TheBloodyDwarf
Bourneq (1): prplhz
Half the Sky (0): prplhz, rsoultin, Tubesock
prplhz (4): Stutters695, jarjarbinks, Half the Sky, Breshke
Stutters695 (0): Breshke


Stutters695 while vigi shot, there is still information. It's not as solid or anything, but things of note. He scummed Breshke. Trfel also said Stuters695 was on his most suspicious list before Stutters died. Breshke last words about Stutters while alive were "I can't vote him now but I hope I don't regret it." then votes The Shining.

I'll have individual cases on the three as well tomorrow. We have time to talk about it.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 16 2015 09:14 GMT
#2075
On April 16 2015 18:01 Tubesock wrote:
I think I know what's going on. While I think I'm right, I will acknowledge I was wrong on TheBloodyDwarf. I don't always get all the scum, but I at least get two.

Anyway, what I'm thinking.

Soren333 was widely towned. Others too probably but I think he was the most towned. In his filter he scummed TheBloodyDwarf, Onegu, Prplhz, Slotspot, and Bourneq. Holyflare subs in. So, doubly obvious night kill.

Half the Sky was also widely towned. Trfel and many others of you already agreed she was the obvious night kill. What were her big things? Big case on Onegu. Who was under suspicion? Breshke. Who was scumread? Bourneq.

Plotspot.

Show nested quote +
On April 12 2015 06:01 LoneMeow wrote:

plotspot the Vanilla Townie is lynched!

Final vote count:

TheBloodyDwarf (1): Soren333, Breshke, Tubesock, The Shining, Tubesock
Breshke (0): Onegu
The Shining (1): plotspot
Bourneq (0): prplhz
plotspot (7): Onegu, Breshke, rsoultin, prplhz, Bourneq, Soren333, Stutters695, jarjarbinks, Half the Sky, Onegu
prplhz (0): TheBloodyDwarf
Stutters695 (4): prplhz, Tubesock, TheBloodyDwarf, Half the Sky


Here's Half the Sky's assessment of Onegu's vote: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/480171-newbie-student-mafia-vii?page=61#1220 I also think that Onegu's vote on Breshke was a joke. He didn't say hardly anything about it (typical Onegu behavior though) and then came in calling us idiots for not being on the "scumclaim". I asked him where his vote was and then "oh "forgot" ##Vote: lotspot. I think he was obviously looking to change his vote, that vote wasn't serious at all.

Patterns....

TheBloodyDwarf

Show nested quote +
On April 15 2015 06:01 LoneMeow wrote:

TheBloodyDwarf the Vanilla Townie is lynched!

Final vote count:

TheBloodyDwarf (5): Bourneq, The Shining, Tubesock, rsoultin, Trfel
Breshke (0): rsoultin
The Shining (1): Breshke , rsoultin, Trfel , TheBloodyDwarf
Bourneq (1): prplhz
Half the Sky (0): prplhz, rsoultin, Tubesock
prplhz (4): Stutters695, jarjarbinks, Half the Sky, Breshke
Stutters695 (0): Breshke


Stutters695 while vigi shot, there is still information. It's not as solid or anything, but things of note. He scummed Breshke. Trfel also said Stuters695 was on his most suspicious list before Stutters died. Breshke last words about Stutters while alive were "I can't vote him now but I hope I don't regret it." then votes The Shining.

I'll have individual cases on the three as well tomorrow. We have time to talk about it.


Okay i havnt really read this but explain who the vet is if it isn't me. The only person who hasnt had a chance to claim is bourne and both of us are red in your post so either you accept im the real vet or you think he is going to CC me in which case both of us cant be mafia
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 16 2015 09:19 GMT
#2076
Okay also i dont see ow you can say that I was one of HTS big things? This isn't true at all i was town for her most of the game iirc and then only changed to under review at the end. Which you were in the same category.

You also pull examples like my last words on stutters saying i cant vote him now or whatever and pull no conclusions from it.

I really really don't like this post either.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 16 2015 09:21 GMT
#2077
I also don't understand why you added the vote counts into your posts they dont seem to ass anything nor do you seem to draw information from them. To me this is scummy because it is just to make your post longer and prettier.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 16 2015 09:24 GMT
#2078
You could be the real vet. But I'm also considering if you are fakeclaiming the real vet may not want to claim just yet. I don't mind giving it time.

You can say what you want, but this post had nothing but facts. It's all actions YOU did.

I will admit, it is entirely possible you are town or Trfel or Bourneq is. I'm going to have the rest of my thoughts out in the morning to have as much time as possible to talk about it.

MYLO is the time for town to stop and think. Then post. THINK.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 16 2015 09:27 GMT
#2079
On April 16 2015 18:21 Breshke wrote:
I also don't understand why you added the vote counts into your posts they dont seem to ass anything nor do you seem to draw information from them. To me this is scummy because it is just to make your post longer and prettier.


Patterns.

Town will read this and figure out what I'm trying to say. Go ahead and dismiss it.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 16 2015 09:29 GMT
#2080
On April 16 2015 18:24 Tubesock wrote:
You could be the real vet. But I'm also considering if you are fakeclaiming the real vet may not want to claim just yet. I don't mind giving it time.

You can say what you want, but this post had nothing but facts. It's all actions YOU did.

I will admit, it is entirely possible you are town or Trfel or Bourneq is. I'm going to have the rest of my thoughts out in the morning to have as much time as possible to talk about it.

MYLO is the time for town to stop and think. Then post. THINK.


Yeah i get im dumb and made a bad play so i need to think but have you read trefels post explaining why the vet would 100% claim. I dont see why you would pursue something that literally is a waste of your time.

Also that post is not about actions i did the only thing you mention i did is say i wouldnt vote stutters without explaining how that is scummy. The rest you seem to scumread me for what the fact that onegu voted me? Also that iw as in HTS "look into list" which you were also in. If you are saying that is motivation for me to NK her wouldnt you have the same exact motivation?

Prev 1 102 103 104 105 106 125 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft488
Nina 165
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13604
Hyuk 48
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm202
League of Legends
Doublelift4698
Other Games
summit1g8894
FrodaN3137
JimRising 571
KnowMe194
ArmadaUGS103
ViBE95
Mew2King66
Trikslyr32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1267
BasetradeTV218
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream106
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 104
• Letter145
• davetesta1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 41m
INu's Battles
11h 41m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
14h 41m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 41m
Replay Cast
22h 41m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 10h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.