• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:18
CEST 02:18
KST 09:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8536 users

Newbie Student Mafia VII - Page 89

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 87 88 89 90 91 125 Next
LoneMeow
Profile Joined June 2013
Finland1396 Posts
April 15 2015 21:00 GMT
#1761
[image loading]

Day 3



Half the Sky the Vanilla Townie has died!
Stutters695 the Vanilla Townie has died!




Day ends Friday, Apr 17 8:59pm GMT (GMT+00:00) (in ).
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
April 15 2015 21:01 GMT
#1762
OMG WHAT?!?!?!!?!?!?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 15 2015 21:01 GMT
#1763
Gg, obs please
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
April 15 2015 21:01 GMT
#1764
Goddamnit. GGs everyone.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
April 15 2015 21:02 GMT
#1765
/obs please. Go get 'em town.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 15 2015 21:03 GMT
#1766
I figured that Half the Sky would die.

But why would the vigilante possibly save their shot? And why would they ever shoot Stutters695?

Newbie games are loaded with vigilante targets. Bourneq was far and away the best candidate.

Well, we're now at MYLO. I don't even know if we're allowed to mislynch?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 15 2015 21:05 GMT
#1767
Oh, good, we are allowed to do that. That's definitely the way to go.

##vote no lynch
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 15 2015 21:06 GMT
#1768
Seriously though, this is quite awful. I really don't see winning this game from here at all.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 15 2015 21:07 GMT
#1769
On April 16 2015 06:03 Trfel wrote:
I figured that Half the Sky would die.

But why would the vigilante possibly save their shot? And why would they ever shoot Stutters695?

Newbie games are loaded with vigilante targets. Bourneq was far and away the best candidate.

Well, we're now at MYLO. I don't even know if we're allowed to mislynch no-lynch?
EBWOP: Corrected typo. Sorry.

I'll be out for a while.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 15 2015 21:09 GMT
#1770
I'm not sure if the vigilante should claim or not. Assuming that town no-lynches, I actually think that the vigilante should not claim. If the vigilante does claim, they become an easy night kill. But I'm really not sure, since I don't know the situation. Just, think carefully about your actions and use whatever resources you might have at your disposal.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
April 15 2015 21:30 GMT
#1771
Fuck.

##Vote: no lynch

I agree. Town should agree on a no lynch and vig shouldn't claim. At least deff not today. Only claim if you're in serious danger of being ML. And this way at least we get another day/night phase to help with poe.

Vig's probably feeling real stupid about that shot.

8 players left. Rso Trfel obvtown. I'm town. I think jjb is town.

Tube, bourne, prpl, Breshke. 3 of these 4 is your scum team. I'd say least likely is Tube. Most likely is Bresh.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 15 2015 21:32 GMT
#1772
I guess, part of me is tempted to just go ahead and lynch today now.

Don't get me wrong, no lynch is definitely the best play. But lynching feels like it will just speed things up, and I'm not sure how much of a difference it will make. We're kind of dead either way.

I can go with whatever people want to do.

I also retract my super strong townread on Breshke now.
Bourneq
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden800 Posts
April 15 2015 21:34 GMT
#1773
Oh good grief. To answer hts's doubts on me, I was concidering changing my vote on tbd at EoD2 to prplhz but decided against it because 1. I am terrible, and 2. I really belived tbd was scum. I had doubts on prplhz because I thought a lot of my suspicions were grounded in him trying his very best to kill me.
Well now I don't have any doubts about prplhz. I should of lynched him while I had the chance.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 15 2015 21:36 GMT
#1774
nh :/

why the retraction, truffle, out of curiosity? (not saying i disagree >< lol)

no-lynch is best

##vote: no lynch

but people need to actually step up and do work >< if it goes dead in here i'd rather lynch, cause we're still looking at triple lylo even with a no-lynch, and a mafia roleblocker...best case scenario scum shoots and hits vt

also agree that no one should claim as long as we're no-lynching
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Bourneq
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden800 Posts
April 15 2015 21:39 GMT
#1775
Explain to me please what we achiev with not lynching? Newbie question im sure but I need to know before I cast a vote.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 15 2015 21:41 GMT
#1776
On April 16 2015 06:39 Bourneq wrote:
Explain to me please what we achiev with not lynching? Newbie question im sure but I need to know before I cast a vote.


it's more time to look into everything (which is why i said we need to be active) basically buys 72 hours

it also forces scum to make another nk which gives more information...and then there are two blue roles who can claim day 4 to narrow the pool down further, assuming scum doesn't hit one of them night 3. strategically it's just better?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 15 2015 21:42 GMT
#1777
On April 16 2015 06:36 rsoultin wrote:
nh :/

why the retraction, truffle, out of curiosity? (not saying i disagree >< lol)
I just eventually realized that I don't think that no lynching has that big of an effect on our chances of winning.

It gives scum an extra night kill, but they'll just kill our towniest player. And at this point, we kind of need to start assuming that our somewhat towny people are town, since we can't afford to be paranoid about everyone (unless you have a ton of time on your hands, in which case by all means go ahead). I think that the main value of no lynching is to get extra time to solve the game. This helps me quite a bit, since I have a bunch of work to do over the next day (real time), but I'm not sure if it would help enough to warrant dragging the game out for three extra days (real time).

It's basically up to everyone else. If they want to play the game and scumhunt, no lynching is the best play. If people are kind of done, I'm fine to just lynch and end it.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 15 2015 21:47 GMT
#1778
On April 16 2015 06:42 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2015 06:36 rsoultin wrote:
nh :/

why the retraction, truffle, out of curiosity? (not saying i disagree >< lol)
I just eventually realized that I don't think that no lynching has that big of an effect on our chances of winning.

It gives scum an extra night kill, but they'll just kill our towniest player. And at this point, we kind of need to start assuming that our somewhat towny people are town, since we can't afford to be paranoid about everyone (unless you have a ton of time on your hands, in which case by all means go ahead). I think that the main value of no lynching is to get extra time to solve the game. This helps me quite a bit, since I have a bunch of work to do over the next day (real time), but I'm not sure if it would help enough to warrant dragging the game out for three extra days (real time).

It's basically up to everyone else. If they want to play the game and scumhunt, no lynching is the best play. If people are kind of done, I'm fine to just lynch and end it.


lol >< that's actually my concern, too? this is an endurance game, so if people aren't going to take advantage of the extra time...or analysis turns into over-analysis turns into paranoia...not sure how helpful it will be. the only real value is poe-wise at that point if we still have two blues roles to narrow things down day 4

up to y'all, really. i'm willing to put in the extra work if we want to no-lynch? have a midterm due friday though >< lol timing is atrocious
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 15 2015 21:50 GMT
#1779
-pokes at truffle- i was asking about your bresh read?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
April 15 2015 21:50 GMT
#1780
On April 16 2015 06:50 rsoultin wrote:
-pokes at truffle- i was asking about your bresh read?
Whoops.

Not a topic for this time, sorry.
Prev 1 87 88 89 90 91 125 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft488
Nina 165
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13604
Hyuk 48
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm202
League of Legends
Doublelift4698
Other Games
summit1g8894
FrodaN3137
JimRising 571
KnowMe194
ArmadaUGS103
ViBE95
Mew2King66
Trikslyr32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1267
BasetradeTV218
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream106
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 104
• Letter145
• davetesta1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 42m
INu's Battles
11h 42m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
14h 42m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 42m
Replay Cast
22h 42m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 10h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.