• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:47
CEST 14:47
KST 21:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6805 users

Season of the Witch Mafia - Page 53

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 105 Next
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
September 08 2014 06:57 GMT
#1041
On September 07 2014 05:42 HaruRH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2014 11:53 geript wrote:
Town Princess Newbie
TownWorld Heavyweight

Mafia Noir
Mafia Detention


If you look in his town games, he actually comes out with his own opinions. He forces stuff that he thinks because he finds it important. He even comes up with some good reads (e.g. his HaruRH read in Noir). I'm not really seeing that at all this game from him.

If you look in his scum games, he mostly comments on the thread rather than forcing is own thoughts and things onto people. By this I mean, he talks about things that are going on in the thread, being said, being talked about etc. He rarely forces his viewpoint and doesn't really "stick himself out there."

That's the major difference that I see. The problem is that first meta is easy to use incorrectly and second that newer players change much faster which makes meta arguments much worse. In this game, I see far, far more of the latter. He's not really pushing his opinion on anything or anyone in a strong way. That's specifically why I think he's mafia. My hesitation is that I don't have a great record using meta and he's new which makes him harder to read.


Show nested quote +
On September 07 2014 05:23 geript wrote:
On September 07 2014 05:11 HaruRH wrote:
On September 07 2014 05:08 geript wrote:
On September 07 2014 05:06 HaruRH wrote:
On September 07 2014 05:05 geript wrote:
On September 07 2014 05:04 HaruRH wrote:
Right, so till now, geript still have yet to present a read independent of any meta references.

At this point I'm not going to. What you going to do about it hunh?

I'm going to laugh as people call me useless and call geript a useful town

That's probably because you have been completely useless this game. You're probably scum. Don't particularly care right now. I'm choosing to currently be useless because well meh, I'm tired of reading and thinking and shit.


This is a good time to use meta, geript

Here's some meta. People who are completely useless on day 1 are usually scum. You've been completely useless day 1. You've asked people for reads and haven't provided any. Even your plan is complete horse shit. Let's cover said plan:
On September 04 2014 07:43 HaruRH wrote:
Alright let's cut to the chase and make it more readable for people who are going to join 5 hours later (and not fill 5 pages with spam)

Given the namelist right now, i feel that the holy grail should only go to either: koshi or rayn (or you can choose to give it to me :D). The rest are either too lurky or not going to use the 2 votes wisely (like robik).

We need to come up with a consensus so that the grail do not go to someone irresponsible.

Give Koshi/Rayn the grail. Protect them at all costs. Then of course, because that plan is so obvious and makes so much sense you decide:
On September 04 2014 08:16 HaruRH wrote:
On September 04 2014 08:14 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 04 2014 07:30 HaruRH wrote:
On September 04 2014 07:23 gobbledydook wrote:
Forget it robik you are the last person I would want to have double votes


So friggin true it hurts

What about the game when you were medic and all of my reads were god tier. And who was the only person to clear you in the pro-am game? oh right. that's me.


Don't feel sad, maybe it's because i see value in keeping you alive over keeping both koshi and rayn alive so they can shit up the thread again on any given day

So you want to give the grail to people who would use it wisely and you want to give it to people who in your words: can shit up the thread again on any given day.
[image loading]
On September 04 2014 07:43 HaruRH wrote:
Alright let's cut to the chase and make it more readable for people who are going to join 5 hours later (and not fill 5 pages with spam)

Given the namelist right now, i feel that the holy grail should only go to either: koshi or rayn (or you can choose to give it to me :D). The rest are either too lurky or not going to use the 2 votes wisely (like robik).

We need to come up with a consensus so that the grail do not go to someone irresponsible.

You want to give it to someone who isn't irresponsible and you're giving it to Robik? Like the vet who's the most likely to do something irresponsible with it.
[image loading]

Like it's real simple. You've done nothing but talk about the grail. Because that's easy to do. You've never formed any reads whatsoever. I don't care. I don't see why other people want to lynch Rayn or Koshi over you. It's quite hilarious


It's simple, you went into details when you explain your meta read into gobble, giving him a supposed null read (btw, even your examples were wrong because haru didn't play in noir!

Now, you use a supposed 'meta' read that is junk because 1)robik is irresponsible, but I am not handing it over to ritoky 2) I have explained I was busy

It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 08 2014 07:05 GMT
#1042
HaruRH/Damdred. They're both conf mafia.
Look at Damdred's other games. He's forming reads exceptionally differently than he has as town. He's also less active. He's also more idk polarized. That's harder to explain but I'll try. There's less confidence (less wishy washy than he is as town) and more surety. It looks like he's saying things more so to make a point than to drive discussion (which is a theme I see in his town games). There's also fewer recurring themes or ideas that he latches onto.

I'll vote for either of these two today.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 08 2014 07:07 GMT
#1043
Fwiw HaruRH and Oats are not very likely to be mafia. HaruRH continuing to bitch about being caught. So noted.
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
September 08 2014 08:16 GMT
#1044
On September 08 2014 15:52 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2014 14:39 Sylencia wrote:
yam would you consider Haru town for the fact he didn't play to the fact he could've fake CC'd Martyr as scum since he caught on to the fact I suspected he was the martyr? It would've had a fair chance of working ocnsidering it was goobly who was the actual martyr and a lot of us were quite suspicious of goobly until he dropped the role bomb

This is a super convoluted argument. I'm ignoring yam's read on you from now on.

I already threw that argument out anyway
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
September 08 2014 08:18 GMT
#1045
You also said haru was confirmed mafia and not likely in the following post. Nice. Can we lynch geript yet
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
September 08 2014 08:39 GMT
#1046
Just to be clear, the martyr save is only made obvious as to it being a martyr save. Whoever was targeted is not revealed.

In addition the Necromancer role will learn the identity of the original target, even if that target is then saved by a martyr.

There are some other changes to the set-up (for those who have played it before elsewhere). For example the wraith role is a one way confirm instead of two way. The necromancer gets the target role every night (as opposed to odd nights, which sometimes is the case).

Don't assume the setup is _exactly_ what you have seen elsewhere.
Computer says mafia
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 08 2014 09:58 GMT
#1047
okay so the martyr role was completely useless and helped only mafia. *sigh*

yamato elaborate on your Sylencia read. Are you srsly saying you think he is town because he called you town?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 08 2014 10:02 GMT
#1048
On September 07 2014 06:35 geript wrote:
HolyGrail Votecount:
Geript (1) - raynpelikoneet
Ritoky (4) - ritoky, gobbeldydook, Koshi, geript
Yamato77 (1) - Yamato77
IAmRobik (6) - IAmRobik, LoneMeow, SloOsh, Damdred, HaruRH, Sylencia
Oatsmaster (1) - Oatsmaster

I like LM for town, but I'm not truly sure on the other 4 on Robik. Oats... gtfo. Funny thing is that I think the all the mafia are voting for Robik or Oats.

geript you are saying here mafia is in Sloosh/Damdred/Haru/Oats.
What has changed?

You are now calling at least one of Oats/Haru town (or both?). Do you still think Sloosh is mafia and if so why are you not voting for him?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 08 2014 10:12 GMT
#1049
Sylencia why is geript mafia?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 08 2014 10:14 GMT
#1050
Haru why is geript mafia?
table for two on a tv tray
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
September 08 2014 11:00 GMT
#1051
Until now, he still refuses to give any reads based on this game, but based on his horribly twisted 'meta' reads that are bent to suit his purposes. For example, the stuff I pointed out that was very inconsistent with all his reads was that he was using different parts of meta argument so that he can 'read' a person (eg. gobble) without looking like he did nothing. Next, his piss poor 'meta' read on me that called me mafia was very irritating to read because it is obviously twitsted so that he can call me mafia while having some sort of justification. He is basically playing like someone who only pulls reads out of his ass, except with bad 'meta' reads to justify. Therefore, he is skum.
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
September 08 2014 11:04 GMT
#1052
On September 04 2014 16:04 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 15:55 ritoky wrote:
On September 04 2014 15:53 geript wrote:
I don't really have any solid townreads yet. It's really sad. Plus there's too many people on my too lynch list. Gun to my head Koshi; he's not as happy and fun as I usually think of him. But there's an odd towny air to him.


who, other than non-posters, is on your "too lynch list"?

Oats is like really not town oTsy to me. Ps I am the oats whisperer (sssshhhh don't tell Austin)
Gobbly I'm pretty solid on. He's really thread policy which he tends to be in his scum games. Plus he's not really paranoid and aggressive and analyzing things which is what I saw in his town games. But he's pretty new so I'm a little hesitant there.
Yamato for funsies. But seriously if he doesn't try to add something useful.
HaruRH I get a really weird vibe from. I haven't played with him much but I got the feels from him early on.
Robik. He's done a lot of things I've seen from his mafia play. He hasn't hard called me town yet. He's been schmoozing and generally unproductive (in an unproductive way instead of in a town Robik way).


Slowish I'm guessing is town. Sylencia might be too based on attitude. That's essentially where I'm at.


On September 05 2014 11:53 geript wrote:
Town Princess Newbie
TownWorld Heavyweight

Mafia Noir
Mafia Detention


If you look in his town games, he actually comes out with his own opinions. He forces stuff that he thinks because he finds it important. He even comes up with some good reads (e.g. his HaruRH read in Noir). I'm not really seeing that at all this game from him.

If you look in his scum games, he mostly comments on the thread rather than forcing is own thoughts and things onto people. By this I mean, he talks about things that are going on in the thread, being said, being talked about etc. He rarely forces his viewpoint and doesn't really "stick himself out there."

That's the major difference that I see. The problem is that first meta is easy to use incorrectly and second that newer players change much faster which makes meta arguments much worse. In this game, I see far, far more of the latter. He's not really pushing his opinion on anything or anyone in a strong way. That's specifically why I think he's mafia. My hesitation is that I don't have a great record using meta and he's new which makes him harder to read.


Basically the 2 things I highlighted shows how he progressively hard scumreads gobble at early d1 and then relieve some pressure off him by stating how he was newbie and shit. Horribly twisting 'meta' reads to his advantage.
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
September 08 2014 11:09 GMT
#1053
On September 07 2014 05:23 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2014 05:11 HaruRH wrote:
On September 07 2014 05:08 geript wrote:
On September 07 2014 05:06 HaruRH wrote:
On September 07 2014 05:05 geript wrote:
On September 07 2014 05:04 HaruRH wrote:
Right, so till now, geript still have yet to present a read independent of any meta references.

At this point I'm not going to. What you going to do about it hunh?

I'm going to laugh as people call me useless and call geript a useful town

That's probably because you have been completely useless this game. You're probably scum. Don't particularly care right now. I'm choosing to currently be useless because well meh, I'm tired of reading and thinking and shit.


This is a good time to use meta, geript

Here's some meta. People who are completely useless on day 1 are usually scum. You've been completely useless day 1. You've asked people for reads and haven't provided any. Even your plan is complete horse shit. Let's cover said plan:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 07:43 HaruRH wrote:
Alright let's cut to the chase and make it more readable for people who are going to join 5 hours later (and not fill 5 pages with spam)

Given the namelist right now, i feel that the holy grail should only go to either: koshi or rayn (or you can choose to give it to me :D). The rest are either too lurky or not going to use the 2 votes wisely (like robik).

We need to come up with a consensus so that the grail do not go to someone irresponsible.

Give Koshi/Rayn the grail. Protect them at all costs. Then of course, because that plan is so obvious and makes so much sense you decide:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 08:16 HaruRH wrote:
On September 04 2014 08:14 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 04 2014 07:30 HaruRH wrote:
On September 04 2014 07:23 gobbledydook wrote:
Forget it robik you are the last person I would want to have double votes


So friggin true it hurts

What about the game when you were medic and all of my reads were god tier. And who was the only person to clear you in the pro-am game? oh right. that's me.


Don't feel sad, maybe it's because i see value in keeping you alive over keeping both koshi and rayn alive so they can shit up the thread again on any given day

So you want to give the grail to people who would use it wisely and you want to give it to people who in your words: can shit up the thread again on any given day.

Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 07:43 HaruRH wrote:
Alright let's cut to the chase and make it more readable for people who are going to join 5 hours later (and not fill 5 pages with spam)

Given the namelist right now, i feel that the holy grail should only go to either: koshi or rayn (or you can choose to give it to me :D). The rest are either too lurky or not going to use the 2 votes wisely (like robik).

We need to come up with a consensus so that the grail do not go to someone irresponsible.

You want to give it to someone who isn't irresponsible and you're giving it to Robik? Like the vet who's the most likely to do something irresponsible with it.


Like it's real simple. You've done nothing but talk about the grail. Because that's easy to do. You've never formed any reads whatsoever. I don't care. I don't see why other people want to lynch Rayn or Koshi over you. It's quite hilarious


I removed the pics because they are annoying.

This again shows how he tries to bend his 'meta' reads to attack me. Then, he comes along and do this horseshit:

You want to give it to someone who isn't irresponsible and you're giving it to Robik? Like the vet who's the most likely to do something irresponsible with it.

Which I already explained in my counter of this read, is stupid because the only candidates that obviously will have the grail at the end of the day are robik, yamato and geript (perhaps he is sour I did not vote for him) and I will not give the grail to yamato nor geript.

Like it's real simple. You've done nothing but talk about the grail. Because that's easy to do. You've never formed any reads whatsoever. I don't care. I don't see why other people want to lynch Rayn or Koshi over you. It's quite hilarious


Similarly, taking out all the bullshit meta reads from his filter, all you see is talk about grail. I don't see why people think he is town.
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 08 2014 11:25 GMT
#1054
Okay. what's your take on Sloosh and Sylencia?
table for two on a tv tray
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 08 2014 12:03 GMT
#1055
On September 08 2014 14:18 slOosh wrote:
Robik, how are you telling me to trust this guy?

Show nested quote +
On September 07 2014 02:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 07 2014 02:28 yamato77 wrote:
oats is town

you say that every single game Im in man.

Koshi, why the fuck dont you have a solid read on rayn?

Show nested quote +
On September 08 2014 13:58 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 08 2014 12:56 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 08 2014 12:53 ritoky wrote:
On September 08 2014 10:58 geript wrote:
Also for the record. Pretty sure Koshi was a miss.


what precisely leads you to this conclusion?

also what do you think of the judge going completely against the candidates that the majority of town wanted?

I was trying to be crafty so that they would try to soup oats = judge


pfft, im not that dumb.
What kinda idiot claims judge by lynching someone that was only pushed by him??

haru feels like scum from the throwaway vote in majority lynch.

I think rayn will either be useful or useless and we can make a more accurate decision later in the game, no reason to lynch him when there are dudes like damdred, syl, haru, LM
actually you know what, LM is scum.
didnt vote.
Doesnt follow up on questions.
Only talks about one dude in any form of detail and this is nothing like his town play.

LYNCH!
##vote LM
if we dont actually iml at least once this game, I will be very sad.


taking this outta context.
wtf sloosh.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 08 2014 12:05 GMT
#1056
On September 08 2014 15:54 HaruRH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2014 13:58 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 08 2014 12:56 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 08 2014 12:53 ritoky wrote:
On September 08 2014 10:58 geript wrote:
Also for the record. Pretty sure Koshi was a miss.


what precisely leads you to this conclusion?

also what do you think of the judge going completely against the candidates that the majority of town wanted?

I was trying to be crafty so that they would try to soup oats = judge


pfft, im not that dumb.
What kinda idiot claims judge by lynching someone that was only pushed by him??

haru feels like scum from the throwaway vote in majority lynch.

I think rayn will either be useful or useless and we can make a more accurate decision later in the game, no reason to lynch him when there are dudes like damdred, syl, haru, LM
actually you know what, LM is scum.
didnt vote.
Doesnt follow up on questions.
Only talks about one dude in any form of detail and this is nothing like his town play.

LYNCH!
##vote LM
if we dont actually iml at least once this game, I will be very sad.


the fuck?
So geript's vote on me is not a throwaway, while my vote on him is throwaway?
Even when i explained why his vote on me is dumb and the reasoning sucked?

yes, you arent town when you say, "HE DID IT TOO!!!!"
No gg, No skill.
LoneMeow
Profile Joined June 2013
Finland1396 Posts
September 08 2014 12:27 GMT
#1057
slOosh

I read him scum earlier and not much has changed.

He asks questions but there's no followup.

First says he feels better about raynpelikoneet (who he never really called scum anyway):
On September 06 2014 02:45 slOosh wrote:
I feel better about rayn after his most recent slew of posts, particularly the setup one, because it's the same plan I thought up of to myself, and I'm less inclined to think scum rayn would freely give up that info because it's dubious if town would have figured it out.


Then once Damdred makes his case on raynpelikoneet, he's suddenly up to lynching raynpelikoneet:
On September 07 2014 04:07 slOosh wrote:
Oh baby Robik just attained "I would matryr for him if I was matryr" status.
But I'd do Damdred , Rayn , geript , LoneMeow / Koshi / Oats.

I can get on the rayn lynch. His fixation on Sylencia and gobbley the whole game is basically persuing easy mislynches, and when gobbley claims he can't go after that so it's back to Sylencia. He doesn't mention anything about Damdred really, but finds it relevant to soft defend him
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2014 13:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So gobble damdred is mafia because he is calling sloosh scum an not defending himself instead..... god what the hell?

Side note: Damdred never actually calls me scum after all this. He complains about all this stuff I'm doing, but never actually calls me scum. But in anycase, he is soft defending Damdred here without commenting on him.

Are we going for the big plays?


Not a towny thought progression.

##DeadlineVote: slOosh
LoneMeow
Profile Joined June 2013
Finland1396 Posts
September 08 2014 12:34 GMT
#1058
Damdred

Was leaning town on him earlier for his early game suspicion of IAmRobik at a stage where I don't see scum doing that.

The way he's all defensive but not producing many reads when the pressure is on him is suspicious, but the case on raynpelikoneet shows clear effort. Except for the fact that he then pretty much says he didn't actually do a proper meta comparison and upon checking better retracts the case.

Verdict: Leaning scum. Most likely not scum if slOosh is, though.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
September 08 2014 12:38 GMT
#1059
Your right I did reread the game and I really do not like sloosh still at this point. He scum read me all day, I'm pretty sure if he would of stayed on me and pushed him and rob could of lynched me. I'm phone posting so I'll make a proper case in an hour or so.

Also get that's a bad meta case on me, I'm usually wishy washy with my reads early and always second guess myself till later
LoneMeow
Profile Joined June 2013
Finland1396 Posts
September 08 2014 12:42 GMT
#1060
raynpelikoneet

While I'd agree he's not playing as he usually does, I don't see that being alignment indicative.

I don't have a solid read on him but I do like this post for him being town:
On September 08 2014 13:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
the problem with this game is the following.
there were four people who were considered (usually) town leaders. me koshi geript and yamato.
geript people do not trust on anyways, no matter what he says.
i was not around for the most of the time.
koshi didn't do shit - i think he could have even be scum based purely on that.
yamato didn't get anything done.

That leaves Koshi and yamato. I think there is one mafia between them because i am conflicted about the fact that the d1 was shit. yes it really was shit. you guys couldnt even get a fucking lynch done without me and thats terrible. however yamato looks town so id put my bets on koshi being mafia.


In fact the point about Koshi is a very good one and I think Koshi was a decent lynch.

So I'll say leaning town. A little.

+ Show Spoiler +

On September 08 2014 13:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Also in 36h starts my vacation and then i'll play.

He'd never say this as scum - is what I'd want to believe.
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 105 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings215
SHIN 123
CranKy Ducklings SOOP49
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 600
SHIN 123
Railgan 57
MindelVK 30
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 69293
Calm 11325
Rain 2444
Bisu 1713
FanTaSy 822
Stork 570
Shuttle 520
soO 517
Rush 286
Soma 244
[ Show more ]
Snow 218
firebathero 214
Last 169
Light 95
Mind 91
Pusan 72
Sharp 64
hero 47
ToSsGirL 44
Bale 37
Free 36
Trap 36
Mong 33
Hm[arnc] 25
Aegong 24
zelot 18
yabsab 17
HiyA 15
Sacsri 14
Sexy 13
Noble 13
Shine 12
IntoTheRainbow 11
scan(afreeca) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8723
Dendi837
Counter-Strike
fl0m1717
byalli1023
x6flipin502
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
Other Games
gofns38746
singsing2216
B2W.Neo654
Pyrionflax257
Trikslyr40
Chillindude11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV198
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 87
• Gemini_19 9
• Dystopia_ 5
• Response 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV490
League of Legends
• Jankos3099
• Nemesis2458
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1312
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 13m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 13m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 13m
OSC
10h 13m
Replay Cast
10h 13m
OSC
23h 13m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.