• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:25
CEST 21:25
KST 04:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13102 users

Season of the Witch Mafia - Page 54

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 105 Next
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 08 2014 13:57 GMT
#1061
On September 08 2014 14:18 yamato77 wrote:
I think rayn is town now

and I'm much less psyched that robik has the grail as a result

Nothing changed from d1. I'm still town. I don't know about rayn, but I'll ride with him for now
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
September 08 2014 13:59 GMT
#1062
On September 08 2014 19:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Sylencia why is geript mafia?


Explained it already D1, Haru has the in depth details. Still has yet to do anything D2 either.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 08 2014 14:00 GMT
#1063
Actually -- discussing Koshi isn't a complete waste of time. It's actually pretty important.

I think he could have been a hit, but I don't have any strong rationalization for why. He seemed less helpful and coherent than in other town games. He was all over the place and he didn't really have strong reads from what I remember about anyone or anything. I mean...he did have strong reads on a few people, but the justifications for those reads were whack and he just kept reiterating them over and over again.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 08 2014 14:01 GMT
#1064
EVERYONE NEEDS TO MAKE AT LEAST ONE POST ABOUT KOSHI SAYING IF IT WAS A HIT OR MISS AND WHY
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
September 08 2014 14:18 GMT
#1065
Hit, he pushed for gobble fairly hard with a big post, but looks like he gave up and sheeped onto the Damdred train.

He had made a post about me being scummy, but when it came time for him to trade he decided between Damdred and I somehow a single post about potential buddying meant Damdred was better lynch choice.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 08 2014 14:52 GMT
#1066
On September 08 2014 16:07 geript wrote:
Fwiw HaruRH and Oats are not very likely to be mafia together. HaruRH continuing to bitch about being caught. So noted.

Fixed
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 08 2014 14:54 GMT
#1067
Also, geript and rayn bitching about me getting the grail is laughable. If they're town and wanna take control, I'm not stopping them. I'm 2 votes with 11 people in the game. Theoretically they could potentially get me lynched even with my two votes, but that would be super bad and super dumb since I'm town.

Anyone bitching about me being useless or about how they're upset that I have the grail looks really scummy
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 08 2014 14:55 GMT
#1068
On September 08 2014 19:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2014 06:35 geript wrote:
HolyGrail Votecount:
Geript (1) - raynpelikoneet
Ritoky (4) - ritoky, gobbeldydook, Koshi, geript
Yamato77 (1) - Yamato77
IAmRobik (6) - IAmRobik, LoneMeow, SloOsh, Damdred, HaruRH, Sylencia
Oatsmaster (1) - Oatsmaster

I like LM for town, but I'm not truly sure on the other 4 on Robik. Oats... gtfo. Funny thing is that I think the all the mafia are voting for Robik or Oats.

geript you are saying here mafia is in Sloosh/Damdred/Haru/Oats.
What has changed?

You are now calling at least one of Oats/Haru town (or both?). Do you still think Sloosh is mafia and if so why are you not voting for him?

Look at HaruRH's reaction to Oats. No way that's a scum on scum reaction. Ergo at least one is town. Sloosh could be mafia. It's not where I'm currently leaning but it's possible.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 08 2014 15:00 GMT
#1069
On September 08 2014 23:54 IAmRobik wrote:
Also, geript and rayn bitching about me getting the grail is laughable. If they're town and wanna take control, I'm not stopping them. I'm 2 votes with 11 people in the game. Theoretically they could potentially get me lynched even with my two votes, but that would be super bad and super dumb since I'm town.

Anyone bitching about me being useless or about how they're upset that I have the grail looks really scummy

If you keep on calling yourself town, maybe everyone will believe it.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 08 2014 15:02 GMT
#1070
On September 08 2014 23:01 IAmRobik wrote:
EVERYONE NEEDS TO MAKE AT LEAST ONE POST ABOUT KOSHI SAYING IF IT WAS A HIT OR MISS AND WHY

Please continue to waste everyone's time.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 08 2014 15:07 GMT
#1071
On September 09 2014 00:02 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2014 23:01 IAmRobik wrote:
EVERYONE NEEDS TO MAKE AT LEAST ONE POST ABOUT KOSHI SAYING IF IT WAS A HIT OR MISS AND WHY

Please continue to waste everyone's time.

Geript...it's not a waste of time -- at all. Stop being a doofus
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 08 2014 15:09 GMT
#1072
On September 09 2014 00:00 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2014 23:54 IAmRobik wrote:
Also, geript and rayn bitching about me getting the grail is laughable. If they're town and wanna take control, I'm not stopping them. I'm 2 votes with 11 people in the game. Theoretically they could potentially get me lynched even with my two votes, but that would be super bad and super dumb since I'm town.

Anyone bitching about me being useless or about how they're upset that I have the grail looks really scummy

If you keep on calling yourself town, maybe everyone will believe it.

What's the point of bitching about me getting the grail? Trying to throw scum on me is fucking dumb, unless you're trying to get me mislynched today which would also be a fucking travesty. Focus on who you think is scum. Make cases. If I agree, you might even earn my vote. But me having 2 votes versus everyone having 1 is not THAT big of a deal that everyone is making it out to be. It only comes into play way later in the game, when I could turn the tides of a lynch. Hell, we weren't even to get a majority to lynch yesterday. We suck.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 08 2014 15:49 GMT
#1073
Robik, HaruRH, Damdred
Game solved.
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
September 08 2014 15:56 GMT
#1074
geript, sloosh, koshi
game solved
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 08 2014 16:08 GMT
#1075
On September 09 2014 00:49 geript wrote:
Robik, HaruRH, Damdred
Game solved.

Then vote me you lil bitch.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 08 2014 16:09 GMT
#1076
Didn't do yours in red. Mine is clearly the correct one then.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 08 2014 16:09 GMT
#1077
On September 09 2014 01:08 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2014 00:49 geript wrote:
Robik, HaruRH, Damdred
Game solved.

Then vote me you lil bitch.

If you think I'm scum, you should 100% be voting me over anyone else since I have 2 votes. Man the fuck up and give an actual accusation besides "well he did something that I did in a scum game once" LOL

You're such trash
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 08 2014 16:10 GMT
#1078
On September 09 2014 01:08 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2014 00:49 geript wrote:
Robik, HaruRH, Damdred
Game solved.

Then vote me you lil bitch.

I don't care which of you three gets lynched today.
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
September 08 2014 16:11 GMT
#1079
On September 09 2014 01:10 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2014 01:08 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 09 2014 00:49 geript wrote:
Robik, HaruRH, Damdred
Game solved.

Then vote me you lil bitch.

I don't care which of you three gets lynched today.

You should care, for the exact reason that I gave.

If you're going to call me mafia, I want a real fucking accusation. Then I'm gonna take your meta cock and shove it in your ear.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 08 2014 16:12 GMT
#1080
On September 09 2014 01:09 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2014 01:08 IAmRobik wrote:
On September 09 2014 00:49 geript wrote:
Robik, HaruRH, Damdred
Game solved.

Then vote me you lil bitch.

If you think I'm scum, you should 100% be voting me over anyone else since I have 2 votes. Man the fuck up and give an actual accusation besides "well he did something that I did in a scum game once" LOL

You're such trash

I'm sorry I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 105 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1201
TKL 433
IndyStarCraft 277
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1201
ByuN 455
TKL 433
IndyStarCraft 277
Reynor 232
EmSc Tv 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24497
Calm 2401
Shuttle 367
Mini 172
White-Ra 143
ZZZero.O 86
firebathero 83
scan(afreeca) 24
soO 13
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc11240
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1287
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3824
Liquid`Hasu548
MindelVK5
Other Games
summit1g4630
Liquid`RaSZi2258
fl0m1721
FrodaN1313
olofmeister731
B2W.Neo711
Khaldor494
Beastyqt387
Livibee179
crisheroes164
Mew2King70
Pyrionflax39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick742
BasetradeTV236
StarCraft 2
angryscii 17
EmSc Tv 7
EmSc2Tv 7
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 29
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach38
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• 80smullet 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1264
• Shiphtur652
• WagamamaTV419
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 36m
Replay Cast
3h 36m
OSC
16h 36m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.