• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:16
CEST 02:16
KST 09:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8956 users

Themed Game Mafia - Page 55

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 97 Next
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 15 2013 19:08 GMT
#1081
On February 16 2013 03:58 randombum wrote:
Yes, and I don't see any reason that a town dandel would need to know. A mafia might perhaps want to know though as if I kwamboozle a mafia then the mafia would have something to think about.

I will know in time anyways.

I want to know if you lie about it.

Which looks likely atm.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
February 15 2013 20:19 GMT
#1082
gonzaw. What's your read on me?
Fe fi fo fum.
iGrok
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5142 Posts
February 15 2013 20:51 GMT
#1083
Remember to pm Hopeless with everything. If I get it and he doesn't, it doesn't count.
MOTM | Stim.tv | TL Mafia | Fantasy Fighting! | SNSD
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
February 15 2013 21:16 GMT
#1084
On February 16 2013 05:51 iGrok wrote:
Remember to pm Hopeless with everything. If I get it and he doesn't, it doesn't count.

Nice try, iGrok.
Fe fi fo fum.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 15 2013 21:24 GMT
#1085
Try at what, lol?
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 15 2013 21:24 GMT
#1086
So guys, I've done a lot of thinking and I think the best course of action is too reveal what I'm about to say. First off my role was created by blazinghand. + Show Spoiler +
On February 13 2013 09:17 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2013 09:15 Dandel Ion wrote:
On February 13 2013 09:10 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Why not RNG vote Dandelion?! ;P

If someone could refresh my memory, does mayor have anything special other than choosing the lynch?

OH YEAH LET ME ROLL ONE.


THE MAGIC NUMBER IS 10! REJOICE!
##VOTE CROSSFIRE99


I could kiss you for that

On February 13 2013 09:32 Blazinghand wrote:
I've already signaled my role-reciever that I'm his role-creator, if he's smart enough to pick up on it. If he's not, well, that's pretty typical of him. But it's okay.


Second, blazing created the most wondrous of passive abilities. It makes it so that all information abilities (dt checks, watches, tracks, etc.) come back in the worst way possible. I'm always mafia, I'm always seen visiting the people who die each night, etc. Basically, blazing is evil for having created my role.

As for why I didn't immediately claim this. I didn't fully understand this right away until GreY clarified it. Once, GreY clarified I didn't want to come in after I already entered the thread and say, "oh by the way, I'm the ultimate miller." I thought that would be a bad idea and not lead to useful discussion. I also figured that blazing could vouch for me if I ever got checked, which leads me to why I am claiming now. With him dead, I felt it was best to come clean now and reveal this to help town.

If you have any questions, I will do my best to answer them. I don't want to reveal my role or ability(ies) because I don't want scum to know what I'm capable of.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
February 15 2013 21:25 GMT
#1087
On February 16 2013 06:24 Dandel Ion wrote:
Try at what, lol?

Infiltrating the game and...being evil? I dunno.
Fe fi fo fum.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 15 2013 21:26 GMT
#1088
On February 16 2013 06:25 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2013 06:24 Dandel Ion wrote:
Try at what, lol?

Infiltrating the game and...being evil? I dunno.

He's supposed to do that though.

See the nightpost.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
February 15 2013 21:27 GMT
#1089
On February 16 2013 06:26 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2013 06:25 austinmcc wrote:
On February 16 2013 06:24 Dandel Ion wrote:
Try at what, lol?

Infiltrating the game and...being evil? I dunno.

He's supposed to do that though.

See the nightpost.

tl;dr

oops
Fe fi fo fum.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 15 2013 21:34 GMT
#1090
Any comments/questions lol?
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
February 15 2013 21:38 GMT
#1091
It's odd...but funtrolly enough to be BH.

It's kind of something that will either be confirmed because everyone sees you, or blowed up when they don't. So it makes no sense to fakeclaim that, and it's not like covering your scummy self by claiming to be a self-aware miller because you say you're responsible for EVERYTHING.

So for now, it's good to know in case of any investigative powers, but it's not alignment-determinative.
Fe fi fo fum.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 15 2013 21:40 GMT
#1092
The EVERYTHING part should be easy enough to check.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 15 2013 21:41 GMT
#1093
Which leads me back to dancing.

Anybody want to tango?
A backwards poet writes inverse.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
February 15 2013 21:41 GMT
#1094
It's ridiculous to claim if it weren't true, so we can assume it is. But of course it doesn't mean that he's not actually responsible for anything that happens. Hopefully keeps everything from going wonky if people see him doing stuff though.
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
February 15 2013 21:42 GMT
#1095
I don't have the proper shoes with me right now, gotta run an errand or two.

After I'm done there I could tango another day, perhaps.
Fe fi fo fum.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 15 2013 21:42 GMT
#1096
On February 16 2013 06:41 austinmcc wrote:
It's ridiculous to claim if it weren't true, so we can assume it is. But of course it doesn't mean that he's not actually responsible for anything that happens. Hopefully keeps everything from going wonky if people see him doing stuff though.


This is a succinct appraisal of that situation. Thank you austin.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 15 2013 21:42 GMT
#1097
On February 16 2013 06:41 austinmcc wrote:
It's ridiculous to claim if it weren't true, so we can assume it is. But of course it doesn't mean that he's not actually responsible for anything that happens. Hopefully keeps everything from going wonky if people see him doing stuff though.

It's not to find out if it's true, you see what I mean?
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 15 2013 21:42 GMT
#1098
On February 16 2013 06:42 austinmcc wrote:
I don't have the proper shoes with me right now, gotta run an errand or two.

After I'm done there I could tango another day, perhaps.

A day too late.

A risk, that is.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
February 15 2013 21:45 GMT
#1099
On February 16 2013 06:42 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2013 06:42 austinmcc wrote:
I don't have the proper shoes with me right now, gotta run an errand or two.

After I'm done there I could tango another day, perhaps.

A day too late.

A risk, that is.

I don't think i'm the best-fit line for your graph, then.
Fe fi fo fum.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 15 2013 21:45 GMT
#1100
There is wealth in there that you deny.

This has motivated me for dancing.

But I cannot dance by myself.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 97 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings58
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta28
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE147
ProTech141
Nina 136
SpeCial 75
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13697
Artosis 648
PianO 33
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm167
canceldota135
League of Legends
Doublelift3945
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1683
minikerr8
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe118
Other Games
summit1g6902
shahzam598
Day[9].tv534
C9.Mang0396
Maynarde94
Trikslyr73
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV187
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 40
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur550
• Day9tv534
Upcoming Events
OSC
22h 44m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 9h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.