• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:01
CEST 06:01
KST 13:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202611Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8092 users

Themed Game Mafia - Page 53

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 97 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 15 2013 14:09 GMT
#1041
Truly, I would let you watch me pour from the decanter.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 15 2013 14:10 GMT
#1042
On February 15 2013 23:09 marvellosity wrote:
Truly, I would let you watch me pour from the decanter.

This way of pouring, is not enough for me.

You need to go deeper.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 15 2013 14:11 GMT
#1043
Is there a particular method you prefer, gentleman?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 15 2013 14:11 GMT
#1044
On February 15 2013 23:11 marvellosity wrote:
Is there a particular method you prefer, gentleman?

To go deeper, you may see it with your eyes.

Saying more, I cannot.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 15 2013 14:13 GMT
#1045
You cannot waltz, without embracing your partner.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
February 15 2013 14:14 GMT
#1046
On February 15 2013 23:02 iamperfection wrote:
jcarl what do you think of marv?


I think his posting is a pain in the ass to read, (although I enjoy reading a nice Game of Thrones novel in the middle of a mafia game), but nothing so far has really raised any flags for me.

Why, what do YOU think of him? And dandelion, for that matter.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 15 2013 14:17 GMT
#1047
On February 15 2013 23:14 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 23:02 iamperfection wrote:
jcarl what do you think of marv?


I think his posting is a pain in the ass to read, (although I enjoy reading a nice Game of Thrones novel in the middle of a mafia game), but nothing so far has really raised any flags for me.

Why, what do YOU think of him? And dandelion, for that matter.


Sir, would you perhaps perform a little experiment for me? Take a look at the cad named Sylencia's discourse thus far in this establishment, and let me know what you discover.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 15 2013 14:23 GMT
#1048
On February 15 2013 23:14 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 23:02 iamperfection wrote:
jcarl what do you think of marv?


I think his posting is a pain in the ass to read, (although I enjoy reading a nice Game of Thrones novel in the middle of a mafia game), but nothing so far has really raised any flags for me.

Why, what do YOU think of him? And dandelion, for that matter.

i stated before if he doesn't start pushing his agendas strongly he is scum.

dandelion has been giving town vibes all game.

-says he doesn't care but has been active anyways
-cared about the lynch
-etc
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 15 2013 14:25 GMT
#1049
I never said I don't care. wtf.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 15 2013 14:26 GMT
#1050
On February 15 2013 23:25 Dandel Ion wrote:
I never said I don't care. wtf.

wernt gonna give effort same thing
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 15 2013 14:26 GMT
#1051
On February 15 2013 23:23 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 23:14 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On February 15 2013 23:02 iamperfection wrote:
jcarl what do you think of marv?


I think his posting is a pain in the ass to read, (although I enjoy reading a nice Game of Thrones novel in the middle of a mafia game), but nothing so far has really raised any flags for me.

Why, what do YOU think of him? And dandelion, for that matter.

i stated before if he doesn't start pushing his agendas strongly he is scum.

dandelion has been giving town vibes all game.

-says he doesn't care but has been active anyways
-cared about the lynch
-etc


Sadly, scamp, you are mistaken, as amply demonstrated by Keirathi's quotation, and perhaps you would like to examine my discourse in the establishment of 'MTG'. It should have been quite clear that I would not push any "agenda" hard, as this was not my motivation for entering this fine establishment. Indeed, it perplexes me that you continue to think this.

This will be, however, the last I make mention of it.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 15 2013 14:28 GMT
#1052
On February 15 2013 23:26 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 23:25 Dandel Ion wrote:
I never said I don't care. wtf.

wernt gonna give effort same thing

totally different shit.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 15 2013 14:40 GMT
#1053
On February 15 2013 23:26 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 23:23 iamperfection wrote:
On February 15 2013 23:14 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On February 15 2013 23:02 iamperfection wrote:
jcarl what do you think of marv?


I think his posting is a pain in the ass to read, (although I enjoy reading a nice Game of Thrones novel in the middle of a mafia game), but nothing so far has really raised any flags for me.

Why, what do YOU think of him? And dandelion, for that matter.

i stated before if he doesn't start pushing his agendas strongly he is scum.

dandelion has been giving town vibes all game.

-says he doesn't care but has been active anyways
-cared about the lynch
-etc


Sadly, scamp, you are mistaken, as amply demonstrated by Keirathi's quotation, and perhaps you would like to examine my discourse in the establishment of 'MTG'. It should have been quite clear that I would not push any "agenda" hard, as this was not my motivation for entering this fine establishment. Indeed, it perplexes me that you continue to think this.

This will be, however, the last I make mention of it.

because it is bs

if you were town the burning desire to catch scum would shine through.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 15 2013 14:40 GMT
#1054
A step in the right direction has been taken.

However, the life is not yet complete.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 15 2013 14:43 GMT
#1055
On February 15 2013 23:40 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 23:26 marvellosity wrote:
On February 15 2013 23:23 iamperfection wrote:
On February 15 2013 23:14 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On February 15 2013 23:02 iamperfection wrote:
jcarl what do you think of marv?


I think his posting is a pain in the ass to read, (although I enjoy reading a nice Game of Thrones novel in the middle of a mafia game), but nothing so far has really raised any flags for me.

Why, what do YOU think of him? And dandelion, for that matter.

i stated before if he doesn't start pushing his agendas strongly he is scum.

dandelion has been giving town vibes all game.

-says he doesn't care but has been active anyways
-cared about the lynch
-etc


Sadly, scamp, you are mistaken, as amply demonstrated by Keirathi's quotation, and perhaps you would like to examine my discourse in the establishment of 'MTG'. It should have been quite clear that I would not push any "agenda" hard, as this was not my motivation for entering this fine establishment. Indeed, it perplexes me that you continue to think this.

This will be, however, the last I make mention of it.

because it is bs

if you were town the burning desire to catch scum would shine through.


Then I'm afraid, scamp, you do not know me like you think you do. Perhaps you'd like to browse MTG, where I openly sheeped Day 1 because I did not have the desire to make a comprehensive case myself.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 15 2013 14:47 GMT
#1056
On February 15 2013 23:43 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 23:40 iamperfection wrote:
On February 15 2013 23:26 marvellosity wrote:
On February 15 2013 23:23 iamperfection wrote:
On February 15 2013 23:14 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On February 15 2013 23:02 iamperfection wrote:
jcarl what do you think of marv?


I think his posting is a pain in the ass to read, (although I enjoy reading a nice Game of Thrones novel in the middle of a mafia game), but nothing so far has really raised any flags for me.

Why, what do YOU think of him? And dandelion, for that matter.

i stated before if he doesn't start pushing his agendas strongly he is scum.

dandelion has been giving town vibes all game.

-says he doesn't care but has been active anyways
-cared about the lynch
-etc


Sadly, scamp, you are mistaken, as amply demonstrated by Keirathi's quotation, and perhaps you would like to examine my discourse in the establishment of 'MTG'. It should have been quite clear that I would not push any "agenda" hard, as this was not my motivation for entering this fine establishment. Indeed, it perplexes me that you continue to think this.

This will be, however, the last I make mention of it.

because it is bs

if you were town the burning desire to catch scum would shine through.


Then I'm afraid, scamp, you do not know me like you think you do. Perhaps you'd like to browse MTG, where I openly sheeped Day 1 because I did not have the desire to make a comprehensive case myself.

Perhaps you should stop mentioning it as if it somehow made you town this game cause it sure as hell doesn't.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 15 2013 14:49 GMT
#1057
On February 15 2013 23:47 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 23:43 marvellosity wrote:
On February 15 2013 23:40 iamperfection wrote:
On February 15 2013 23:26 marvellosity wrote:
On February 15 2013 23:23 iamperfection wrote:
On February 15 2013 23:14 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On February 15 2013 23:02 iamperfection wrote:
jcarl what do you think of marv?


I think his posting is a pain in the ass to read, (although I enjoy reading a nice Game of Thrones novel in the middle of a mafia game), but nothing so far has really raised any flags for me.

Why, what do YOU think of him? And dandelion, for that matter.

i stated before if he doesn't start pushing his agendas strongly he is scum.

dandelion has been giving town vibes all game.

-says he doesn't care but has been active anyways
-cared about the lynch
-etc


Sadly, scamp, you are mistaken, as amply demonstrated by Keirathi's quotation, and perhaps you would like to examine my discourse in the establishment of 'MTG'. It should have been quite clear that I would not push any "agenda" hard, as this was not my motivation for entering this fine establishment. Indeed, it perplexes me that you continue to think this.

This will be, however, the last I make mention of it.

because it is bs

if you were town the burning desire to catch scum would shine through.


Then I'm afraid, scamp, you do not know me like you think you do. Perhaps you'd like to browse MTG, where I openly sheeped Day 1 because I did not have the desire to make a comprehensive case myself.

Perhaps you should stop mentioning it as if it somehow made you town this game cause it sure as hell doesn't.


You are right, sir. However, it does not make me of evil intentions, either.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 15 2013 14:50 GMT
#1058
On February 15 2013 23:43 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 23:40 iamperfection wrote:
On February 15 2013 23:26 marvellosity wrote:
On February 15 2013 23:23 iamperfection wrote:
On February 15 2013 23:14 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On February 15 2013 23:02 iamperfection wrote:
jcarl what do you think of marv?


I think his posting is a pain in the ass to read, (although I enjoy reading a nice Game of Thrones novel in the middle of a mafia game), but nothing so far has really raised any flags for me.

Why, what do YOU think of him? And dandelion, for that matter.

i stated before if he doesn't start pushing his agendas strongly he is scum.

dandelion has been giving town vibes all game.

-says he doesn't care but has been active anyways
-cared about the lynch
-etc


Sadly, scamp, you are mistaken, as amply demonstrated by Keirathi's quotation, and perhaps you would like to examine my discourse in the establishment of 'MTG'. It should have been quite clear that I would not push any "agenda" hard, as this was not my motivation for entering this fine establishment. Indeed, it perplexes me that you continue to think this.

This will be, however, the last I make mention of it.

because it is bs

if you were town the burning desire to catch scum would shine through.


Then I'm afraid, scamp, you do not know me like you think you do. Perhaps you'd like to browse MTG, where I openly sheeped Day 1 because I did not have the desire to make a comprehensive case myself.

how is that relevant at all.

you didnt sheep in this game

the point im making is you didn't try to push hard to protect your town read in me or push your scum read.
you disappeared at a critical time which i know if you really wanted to win you wouldn't.

You brought up "real life" stuff the last time you did that from what i remember was when you were scum.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 15 2013 14:52 GMT
#1059
As you wish, scamp. You may continue your quest against my good person.

However, I am confident that I will continue to enjoy my stay in this establishment and partake in discussions, as my discourse all has good intent.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 15 2013 14:58 GMT
#1060
people should expect more from you tomorrow if you are in fact town.
if not then you are scum and i will leave at that.



i will not let you waste my gift marv if you are town.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 97 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 194
ProTech150
FoxeR 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2733
Shuttle 1201
Dewaltoss 80
Noble 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm225
Counter-Strike
taco 386
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox643
Other Games
summit1g7903
WinterStarcraft511
C9.Mang0307
ViBE133
Sick0
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 22
• StrangeGG 20
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo764
• Stunt267
Other Games
• Shiphtur332
Upcoming Events
OSC
18h 59m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 5h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.