• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:28
CEST 22:28
KST 05:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8875 users

Themed Game Mafia - Page 51

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 97 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 15 2013 00:24 GMT
#1001
On February 15 2013 09:18 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 09:17 marvellosity wrote:
I am an extremely sad gentleman. I created BlazingHand's role, and a fucking sweet one it was at that.

guess you will have to go elsewhere

why you no care that much about lynch?


+ Show Spoiler +
somewhat offtopic, so.

Firstly it should be clear to you how I was planning to approach this game from the chatter at the beginning. Actually I tried way harder than I had planned to try already. In fact my preferred candidate was in the lead for quite some time. I'm not the mayor you're looking for, mostly I wanted to find a really good case to sheep (as in MTG Mafia just finished, where I jumped on gonzaw's case). Unfortunately there wasn't one and Hassy looked like a great lynch.

Secondly, and this should be clear to anyone who has read my most recent games, I do in fact have a partner. And it is Valentine's Day. Go figure. I just came home, anyway, from his house.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
February 15 2013 00:32 GMT
#1002
Role-related

80085

07734

1134
Fe fi fo fum.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 15 2013 00:32 GMT
#1003
On February 15 2013 09:21 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Note: I'm out for a friend's birthday for the night.

I'll read all your bitching and whining about the role I created later.


Did you in fact make young Oats' role? Or am I forgetting a detail from elsewhere.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
February 15 2013 00:34 GMT
#1004
Given the post before it marv, I don't think he did.

On February 15 2013 09:14 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 09:11 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:09 Crossfire99 wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:08 austinmcc wrote:
Wait, I'm sorry. Did we have someone create a power that kills the first voter, and then not see fit to note what was going to happen here?

Brilliant point. His role creator has a lot to explain why he didn't stop this. Well I really gtg so bye.


I was thinking the same thing. Wouldn't the role creator bring that up as town if he knew BH was going to get killed too? I think his role creator should claim and if he doesn't claim we assume he is scum.


Maybe his role creator thought it was possible that BH was scum.

Notice that my first vote was on BH.

Also, there was 5 minutes of panic voting, and I'm currently away from my computer.

Sorry it fucked us, but don't you fucking blame me for sheeting the fuck out of BH. I was all for iamperfection, but preferred a lynch over a no lynch.

Fe fi fo fum.
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
February 15 2013 00:35 GMT
#1005
Not sure if thats what this is, but no encryption is allowed in mafia games anymore. Everyone must be able to comprehend your posts.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
February 15 2013 00:35 GMT
#1006
I guess you can interpret that as "Maybe I thought it was possible BH was scum," but I feel like he'd just come out and say so if that were the case, instead of talking about himself in the third person?
Fe fi fo fum.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 15 2013 00:37 GMT
#1007
On February 15 2013 09:35 austinmcc wrote:
I guess you can interpret that as "Maybe I thought it was possible BH was scum," but I feel like he'd just come out and say so if that were the case, instead of talking about himself in the third person?


That was indeed my interpretation, my good sir. For what other reason did he say "you can bitch about the role I created tomorrow." Also

On February 14 2013 05:30 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Also, I would like to point out that since Blazinhand challenged me and I voted him, and Dandelion picked up the assault on Oats, BH has all but fallen off the face of the planet.


I do not understand why gentleman jcarlson would ask the rest of us gentleman to bitch about the role he created if he did not, in fact, create young Oats' role.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 15 2013 00:37 GMT
#1008
Huh?

It sounds very very much like he did it.
Or was there anybody else who actually thought BH was scum? (or at least pretends to)
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
February 15 2013 00:38 GMT
#1009
On February 15 2013 09:35 austinmcc wrote:
I guess you can interpret that as "Maybe I thought it was possible BH was scum," but I feel like he'd just come out and say so if that were the case, instead of talking about himself in the third person?

No, I'm pretty sure that post means he created Oat's role. Why else would he have said "Sorry it fucked us", and made the comment about his first vote of the game being on BH.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
February 15 2013 00:38 GMT
#1010
On February 15 2013 09:37 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 09:35 austinmcc wrote:
I guess you can interpret that as "Maybe I thought it was possible BH was scum," but I feel like he'd just come out and say so if that were the case, instead of talking about himself in the third person?


That was indeed my interpretation, my good sir. For what other reason did he say "you can bitch about the role I created tomorrow." Also

Show nested quote +
On February 14 2013 05:30 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Also, I would like to point out that since Blazinhand challenged me and I voted him, and Dandelion picked up the assault on Oats, BH has all but fallen off the face of the planet.


I do not understand why gentleman jcarlson would ask the rest of us gentleman to bitch about the role he created if he did not, in fact, create young Oats' role.
Yeah, I agree. I just decided it was crazytalk. Perhaps mocsta will replace in and we'll have ACTUAL crazytalk.
Fe fi fo fum.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 15 2013 00:39 GMT
#1011
On February 15 2013 09:37 Dandel Ion wrote:
Huh?

It sounds very very much like he did it.
Or was there anybody else who actually thought BH was scum? (or at least pretends to)


It certainly would give the appearances of being mightily convenient. I would like to hear more discourse from Mr. jcarlson on the matter.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
February 15 2013 00:41 GMT
#1012
Anyways, I have a killer headache. Im going to go lay down for a while. Might be back tonight, maybe not until morning.

Too-da-loo.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 15 2013 00:50 GMT
#1013
On February 15 2013 09:21 Stutters695 wrote:
Well I assume if BH made it, he wouldn't have killed himself so that rules him out. Whoever made this needs to explain.

why did you ninja vote?

why aren't you reading the thread?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 15 2013 00:54 GMT
#1014
also this is so appropriate for bh given his role and his actions in trying to lynch me and oats

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
February 15 2013 00:56 GMT
#1015
On February 15 2013 09:54 iamperfection wrote:
also this is so appropriate for bh given his role and his actions in trying to lynch me and oats
What does this have to do with ANYTHING?
Fe fi fo fum.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 15 2013 00:57 GMT
#1016
On February 15 2013 09:24 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 09:18 iamperfection wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:17 marvellosity wrote:
I am an extremely sad gentleman. I created BlazingHand's role, and a fucking sweet one it was at that.

guess you will have to go elsewhere

why you no care that much about lynch?


+ Show Spoiler +
somewhat offtopic, so.

Firstly it should be clear to you how I was planning to approach this game from the chatter at the beginning. Actually I tried way harder than I had planned to try already. In fact my preferred candidate was in the lead for quite some time. I'm not the mayor you're looking for, mostly I wanted to find a really good case to sheep (as in MTG Mafia just finished, where I jumped on gonzaw's case). Unfortunately there wasn't one and Hassy looked like a great lynch.

Secondly, and this should be clear to anyone who has read my most recent games, I do in fact have a partner. And it is Valentine's Day. Go figure. I just came home, anyway, from his house.

i dont particularity care what you want.

I know you have a burning desire to always win so either step up and stop the nonsense.
i gave you an amazing gift. but it could also be an undoing for this town.

either step up or i will gladly kill you myself.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 15 2013 00:58 GMT
#1017
On February 15 2013 09:56 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 09:54 iamperfection wrote:
also this is so appropriate for bh given his role and his actions in trying to lynch me and oats
What does this have to do with ANYTHING?

that should be self evident austin.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 15 2013 01:00 GMT
#1018
back later
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 15 2013 01:01 GMT
#1019
On February 15 2013 09:57 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 09:24 marvellosity wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:18 iamperfection wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:17 marvellosity wrote:
I am an extremely sad gentleman. I created BlazingHand's role, and a fucking sweet one it was at that.

guess you will have to go elsewhere

why you no care that much about lynch?


+ Show Spoiler +
somewhat offtopic, so.

Firstly it should be clear to you how I was planning to approach this game from the chatter at the beginning. Actually I tried way harder than I had planned to try already. In fact my preferred candidate was in the lead for quite some time. I'm not the mayor you're looking for, mostly I wanted to find a really good case to sheep (as in MTG Mafia just finished, where I jumped on gonzaw's case). Unfortunately there wasn't one and Hassy looked like a great lynch.

Secondly, and this should be clear to anyone who has read my most recent games, I do in fact have a partner. And it is Valentine's Day. Go figure. I just came home, anyway, from his house.

i dont particularity care what you want.

I know you have a burning desire to always win so either step up and stop the nonsense.
i gave you an amazing gift. but it could also be an undoing for this town.

either step up or i will gladly kill you myself.


Fortunately I do not dance to your tune, scamp. I am not here to please you, nor is wanting my untimely death because of this fact a logical approach.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 15 2013 01:03 GMT
#1020
On February 15 2013 09:57 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 09:24 marvellosity wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:18 iamperfection wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:17 marvellosity wrote:
I am an extremely sad gentleman. I created BlazingHand's role, and a fucking sweet one it was at that.

guess you will have to go elsewhere

why you no care that much about lynch?


+ Show Spoiler +
somewhat offtopic, so.

Firstly it should be clear to you how I was planning to approach this game from the chatter at the beginning. Actually I tried way harder than I had planned to try already. In fact my preferred candidate was in the lead for quite some time. I'm not the mayor you're looking for, mostly I wanted to find a really good case to sheep (as in MTG Mafia just finished, where I jumped on gonzaw's case). Unfortunately there wasn't one and Hassy looked like a great lynch.

Secondly, and this should be clear to anyone who has read my most recent games, I do in fact have a partner. And it is Valentine's Day. Go figure. I just came home, anyway, from his house.

i dont particularity care what you want.

I know you have a burning desire to always win so either step up and stop the nonsense.
i gave you an amazing gift. but it could also be an undoing for this town.

either step up or i will gladly kill you myself.

Oh, just do it.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 97 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O142
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason399
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 608
ZZZero.O 142
Zeus 65
soO 55
Hyun 44
Dota 2
qojqva2212
canceldota46
League of Legends
Doublelift1077
Counter-Strike
fl0m5712
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4035
Liquid`Hasu656
Other Games
summit1g4091
FrodaN1249
KnowMe336
ToD251
Pyrionflax198
420jenkins193
Livibee175
QueenE101
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick797
StarCraft 2
angryscii 39
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 92
• Hupsaiya 51
• Adnapsc2 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 35
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1834
Other Games
• imaqtpie863
• Shiphtur711
• Scarra1
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 33m
Patches Events
18h 33m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 33m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 33m
OSC
1d 2h
OSC
1d 15h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.