• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:27
CEST 09:27
KST 16:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9858 users

Themed Game Mafia - Page 52

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 97 Next
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 15 2013 01:03 GMT
#1021
On February 15 2013 10:01 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 09:57 iamperfection wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:24 marvellosity wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:18 iamperfection wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:17 marvellosity wrote:
I am an extremely sad gentleman. I created BlazingHand's role, and a fucking sweet one it was at that.

guess you will have to go elsewhere

why you no care that much about lynch?


+ Show Spoiler +
somewhat offtopic, so.

Firstly it should be clear to you how I was planning to approach this game from the chatter at the beginning. Actually I tried way harder than I had planned to try already. In fact my preferred candidate was in the lead for quite some time. I'm not the mayor you're looking for, mostly I wanted to find a really good case to sheep (as in MTG Mafia just finished, where I jumped on gonzaw's case). Unfortunately there wasn't one and Hassy looked like a great lynch.

Secondly, and this should be clear to anyone who has read my most recent games, I do in fact have a partner. And it is Valentine's Day. Go figure. I just came home, anyway, from his house.

i dont particularity care what you want.

I know you have a burning desire to always win so either step up and stop the nonsense.
i gave you an amazing gift. but it could also be an undoing for this town.

either step up or i will gladly kill you myself.


Fortunately I do not dance to your tune, scamp. I am not here to please you, nor is wanting my untimely death because of this fact a logical approach.

if your not gonna try harder to help me lynch scum than it is very logical.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 15 2013 01:06 GMT
#1022
On February 15 2013 10:03 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 10:01 marvellosity wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:57 iamperfection wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:24 marvellosity wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:18 iamperfection wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:17 marvellosity wrote:
I am an extremely sad gentleman. I created BlazingHand's role, and a fucking sweet one it was at that.

guess you will have to go elsewhere

why you no care that much about lynch?


+ Show Spoiler +
somewhat offtopic, so.

Firstly it should be clear to you how I was planning to approach this game from the chatter at the beginning. Actually I tried way harder than I had planned to try already. In fact my preferred candidate was in the lead for quite some time. I'm not the mayor you're looking for, mostly I wanted to find a really good case to sheep (as in MTG Mafia just finished, where I jumped on gonzaw's case). Unfortunately there wasn't one and Hassy looked like a great lynch.

Secondly, and this should be clear to anyone who has read my most recent games, I do in fact have a partner. And it is Valentine's Day. Go figure. I just came home, anyway, from his house.

i dont particularity care what you want.

I know you have a burning desire to always win so either step up and stop the nonsense.
i gave you an amazing gift. but it could also be an undoing for this town.

either step up or i will gladly kill you myself.


Fortunately I do not dance to your tune, scamp. I am not here to please you, nor is wanting my untimely death because of this fact a logical approach.

if your not gonna try harder to help me lynch scum than it is very logical.


ok dear. fill your boots.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
February 15 2013 01:09 GMT
#1023
On February 15 2013 09:58 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 09:56 austinmcc wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:54 iamperfection wrote:
also this is so appropriate for bh given his role and his actions in trying to lynch me and oats
What does this have to do with ANYTHING?

that should be self evident austin.

If he was trying to bring balance to the force

And he wanted to lynch you and oats

And oats flipped town...


Moreover, the only effect that his flip has on his wanting to lynch you is that...now we know he was a townie and wanted to lynch you.
Fe fi fo fum.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
February 15 2013 01:48 GMT
#1024
Yes, I created oats' role. No it was not meant to be encrypted.

Will be back at some point tomorrow.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 15 2013 01:51 GMT
#1025
On February 15 2013 10:48 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Yes, I created oats' role. No it was not meant to be encrypted.

Will be back at some point tomorrow.

Explain the post you made right after the nightpost, then.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 15 2013 02:10 GMT
#1026
On February 15 2013 10:09 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 09:58 iamperfection wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:56 austinmcc wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:54 iamperfection wrote:
also this is so appropriate for bh given his role and his actions in trying to lynch me and oats
What does this have to do with ANYTHING?

that should be self evident austin.

If he was trying to bring balance to the force

And he wanted to lynch you and oats

And oats flipped town...


Moreover, the only effect that his flip has on his wanting to lynch you is that...now we know he was a townie and wanted to lynch you.

yeah your way over thinking this

he was good because he was town
but he turned bad because he wanted to lynch me and oats.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 15 2013 03:09 GMT
#1027
stutters you going to join in the discussion at all?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 15 2013 12:06 GMT
#1028
zzz

Guys this is important.
Do what you can, and the rewards will be great.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 15 2013 13:25 GMT
#1029
Fo srs guys.

this
cannot
stand

What needs to be done needs to be done.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
February 15 2013 13:36 GMT
#1030
Morning.

On February 15 2013 10:51 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 10:48 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Yes, I created oats' role. No it was not meant to be encrypted.

Will be back at some point tomorrow.

Explain the post you made right after the nightpost, then.


There isn't a whole lot to explain.

+ Show Spoiler +
On February 15 2013 09:14 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 09:11 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:09 Crossfire99 wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:08 austinmcc wrote:
Wait, I'm sorry. Did we have someone create a power that kills the first voter, and then not see fit to note what was going to happen here?

Brilliant point. His role creator has a lot to explain why he didn't stop this. Well I really gtg so bye.


I was thinking the same thing. Wouldn't the role creator bring that up as town if he knew BH was going to get killed too? I think his role creator should claim and if he doesn't claim we assume he is scum.


Maybe his role creator thought it was possible that BH was scum.

Notice that my first vote was on BH.

Also, there was 5 minutes of panic voting, and I'm currently away from my computer.

Sorry it fucked us, but don't you fucking blame me for sheeting the fuck out of BH. I was all for iamperfection, but preferred a lynch over a no lynch.



I switch from 3rd person to 1st person between the 1st and 2nd lines. I didn't intend nor realize it could be taken as cryptic. It was just the way I worded it.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 15 2013 13:38 GMT
#1031
On February 15 2013 22:36 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Morning.

Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 10:51 Dandel Ion wrote:
On February 15 2013 10:48 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Yes, I created oats' role. No it was not meant to be encrypted.

Will be back at some point tomorrow.

Explain the post you made right after the nightpost, then.


There isn't a whole lot to explain.

+ Show Spoiler +
On February 15 2013 09:14 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 09:11 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:09 Crossfire99 wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:08 austinmcc wrote:
Wait, I'm sorry. Did we have someone create a power that kills the first voter, and then not see fit to note what was going to happen here?

Brilliant point. His role creator has a lot to explain why he didn't stop this. Well I really gtg so bye.


I was thinking the same thing. Wouldn't the role creator bring that up as town if he knew BH was going to get killed too? I think his role creator should claim and if he doesn't claim we assume he is scum.


Maybe his role creator thought it was possible that BH was scum.

Notice that my first vote was on BH.

Also, there was 5 minutes of panic voting, and I'm currently away from my computer.

Sorry it fucked us, but don't you fucking blame me for sheeting the fuck out of BH. I was all for iamperfection, but preferred a lynch over a no lynch.



I switch from 3rd person to 1st person between the 1st and 2nd lines. I didn't intend nor realize it could be taken as cryptic. It was just the way I worded it.

That's not the one I meant.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
February 15 2013 13:53 GMT
#1032
On February 15 2013 22:38 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 22:36 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Morning.

On February 15 2013 10:51 Dandel Ion wrote:
On February 15 2013 10:48 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Yes, I created oats' role. No it was not meant to be encrypted.

Will be back at some point tomorrow.

Explain the post you made right after the nightpost, then.


There isn't a whole lot to explain.

+ Show Spoiler +
On February 15 2013 09:14 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 09:11 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:09 Crossfire99 wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:08 austinmcc wrote:
Wait, I'm sorry. Did we have someone create a power that kills the first voter, and then not see fit to note what was going to happen here?

Brilliant point. His role creator has a lot to explain why he didn't stop this. Well I really gtg so bye.


I was thinking the same thing. Wouldn't the role creator bring that up as town if he knew BH was going to get killed too? I think his role creator should claim and if he doesn't claim we assume he is scum.


Maybe his role creator thought it was possible that BH was scum.

Notice that my first vote was on BH.

Also, there was 5 minutes of panic voting, and I'm currently away from my computer.

Sorry it fucked us, but don't you fucking blame me for sheeting the fuck out of BH. I was all for iamperfection, but preferred a lynch over a no lynch.



I switch from 3rd person to 1st person between the 1st and 2nd lines. I didn't intend nor realize it could be taken as cryptic. It was just the way I worded it.

That's not the one I meant.


Well, I've only made a few posts since the night post, and this was the only one of any significance. So please, be direct with me, I don't have the patience to run around a bush right now.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 15 2013 13:57 GMT
#1033
On February 15 2013 22:53 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 22:38 Dandel Ion wrote:
On February 15 2013 22:36 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Morning.

On February 15 2013 10:51 Dandel Ion wrote:
On February 15 2013 10:48 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Yes, I created oats' role. No it was not meant to be encrypted.

Will be back at some point tomorrow.

Explain the post you made right after the nightpost, then.


There isn't a whole lot to explain.

+ Show Spoiler +
On February 15 2013 09:14 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 09:11 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:09 Crossfire99 wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:08 austinmcc wrote:
Wait, I'm sorry. Did we have someone create a power that kills the first voter, and then not see fit to note what was going to happen here?

Brilliant point. His role creator has a lot to explain why he didn't stop this. Well I really gtg so bye.


I was thinking the same thing. Wouldn't the role creator bring that up as town if he knew BH was going to get killed too? I think his role creator should claim and if he doesn't claim we assume he is scum.


Maybe his role creator thought it was possible that BH was scum.

Notice that my first vote was on BH.

Also, there was 5 minutes of panic voting, and I'm currently away from my computer.

Sorry it fucked us, but don't you fucking blame me for sheeting the fuck out of BH. I was all for iamperfection, but preferred a lynch over a no lynch.



I switch from 3rd person to 1st person between the 1st and 2nd lines. I didn't intend nor realize it could be taken as cryptic. It was just the way I worded it.

That's not the one I meant.


Well, I've only made a few posts since the night post, and this was the only one of any significance. So please, be direct with me, I don't have the patience to run around a bush right now.

My point exactly.
You post next to nothing, so my pointers I gave towards it describe the post perfectly.

Maybe you should rethink your notion that I'd only ask about posts that fit your own little definition of "significance"
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 15 2013 13:58 GMT
#1034
Because if I only asked about significant posts from you, I couldn't really ask about much of anything, really.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 15 2013 14:02 GMT
#1035
jcarl what do you think of marv?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 15 2013 14:04 GMT
#1036
On February 15 2013 22:57 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 22:53 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On February 15 2013 22:38 Dandel Ion wrote:
On February 15 2013 22:36 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Morning.

On February 15 2013 10:51 Dandel Ion wrote:
On February 15 2013 10:48 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Yes, I created oats' role. No it was not meant to be encrypted.

Will be back at some point tomorrow.

Explain the post you made right after the nightpost, then.


There isn't a whole lot to explain.

+ Show Spoiler +
On February 15 2013 09:14 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 09:11 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:09 Crossfire99 wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:08 austinmcc wrote:
Wait, I'm sorry. Did we have someone create a power that kills the first voter, and then not see fit to note what was going to happen here?

Brilliant point. His role creator has a lot to explain why he didn't stop this. Well I really gtg so bye.


I was thinking the same thing. Wouldn't the role creator bring that up as town if he knew BH was going to get killed too? I think his role creator should claim and if he doesn't claim we assume he is scum.


Maybe his role creator thought it was possible that BH was scum.

Notice that my first vote was on BH.

Also, there was 5 minutes of panic voting, and I'm currently away from my computer.

Sorry it fucked us, but don't you fucking blame me for sheeting the fuck out of BH. I was all for iamperfection, but preferred a lynch over a no lynch.



I switch from 3rd person to 1st person between the 1st and 2nd lines. I didn't intend nor realize it could be taken as cryptic. It was just the way I worded it.

That's not the one I meant.


Well, I've only made a few posts since the night post, and this was the only one of any significance. So please, be direct with me, I don't have the patience to run around a bush right now.

My point exactly.
You post next to nothing, so my pointers I gave towards it describe the post perfectly.

Maybe you should rethink your notion that I'd only ask about posts that fit your own little definition of "significance"


Perhaps, Mr. D. Ion, you'd like to be more direct with the fellow, rather than performing this little dance?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 15 2013 14:05 GMT
#1037
On February 15 2013 23:04 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 22:57 Dandel Ion wrote:
On February 15 2013 22:53 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On February 15 2013 22:38 Dandel Ion wrote:
On February 15 2013 22:36 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Morning.

On February 15 2013 10:51 Dandel Ion wrote:
On February 15 2013 10:48 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Yes, I created oats' role. No it was not meant to be encrypted.

Will be back at some point tomorrow.

Explain the post you made right after the nightpost, then.


There isn't a whole lot to explain.

+ Show Spoiler +
On February 15 2013 09:14 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 09:11 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:09 Crossfire99 wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:08 austinmcc wrote:
Wait, I'm sorry. Did we have someone create a power that kills the first voter, and then not see fit to note what was going to happen here?

Brilliant point. His role creator has a lot to explain why he didn't stop this. Well I really gtg so bye.


I was thinking the same thing. Wouldn't the role creator bring that up as town if he knew BH was going to get killed too? I think his role creator should claim and if he doesn't claim we assume he is scum.


Maybe his role creator thought it was possible that BH was scum.

Notice that my first vote was on BH.

Also, there was 5 minutes of panic voting, and I'm currently away from my computer.

Sorry it fucked us, but don't you fucking blame me for sheeting the fuck out of BH. I was all for iamperfection, but preferred a lynch over a no lynch.



I switch from 3rd person to 1st person between the 1st and 2nd lines. I didn't intend nor realize it could be taken as cryptic. It was just the way I worded it.

That's not the one I meant.


Well, I've only made a few posts since the night post, and this was the only one of any significance. So please, be direct with me, I don't have the patience to run around a bush right now.

My point exactly.
You post next to nothing, so my pointers I gave towards it describe the post perfectly.

Maybe you should rethink your notion that I'd only ask about posts that fit your own little definition of "significance"


Perhaps, Mr. D. Ion, you'd like to be more direct with the fellow, rather than performing this little dance?

Unfortunately, I need to dance right now.

Directness, may be achieved after dancing. But only, only, if the dance is finished.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 15 2013 14:06 GMT
#1038
On February 15 2013 23:05 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 23:04 marvellosity wrote:
On February 15 2013 22:57 Dandel Ion wrote:
On February 15 2013 22:53 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On February 15 2013 22:38 Dandel Ion wrote:
On February 15 2013 22:36 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Morning.

On February 15 2013 10:51 Dandel Ion wrote:
On February 15 2013 10:48 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Yes, I created oats' role. No it was not meant to be encrypted.

Will be back at some point tomorrow.

Explain the post you made right after the nightpost, then.


There isn't a whole lot to explain.

+ Show Spoiler +
On February 15 2013 09:14 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 09:11 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:09 Crossfire99 wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:08 austinmcc wrote:
Wait, I'm sorry. Did we have someone create a power that kills the first voter, and then not see fit to note what was going to happen here?

Brilliant point. His role creator has a lot to explain why he didn't stop this. Well I really gtg so bye.


I was thinking the same thing. Wouldn't the role creator bring that up as town if he knew BH was going to get killed too? I think his role creator should claim and if he doesn't claim we assume he is scum.


Maybe his role creator thought it was possible that BH was scum.

Notice that my first vote was on BH.

Also, there was 5 minutes of panic voting, and I'm currently away from my computer.

Sorry it fucked us, but don't you fucking blame me for sheeting the fuck out of BH. I was all for iamperfection, but preferred a lynch over a no lynch.



I switch from 3rd person to 1st person between the 1st and 2nd lines. I didn't intend nor realize it could be taken as cryptic. It was just the way I worded it.

That's not the one I meant.


Well, I've only made a few posts since the night post, and this was the only one of any significance. So please, be direct with me, I don't have the patience to run around a bush right now.

My point exactly.
You post next to nothing, so my pointers I gave towards it describe the post perfectly.

Maybe you should rethink your notion that I'd only ask about posts that fit your own little definition of "significance"


Perhaps, Mr. D. Ion, you'd like to be more direct with the fellow, rather than performing this little dance?

Unfortunately, I need to dance right now.

Directness, may be achieved after dancing. But only, only, if the dance is finished.


Would you care to waltz with me, perhaps after a glass of port?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 15 2013 14:07 GMT
#1039
On February 15 2013 23:06 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 23:05 Dandel Ion wrote:
On February 15 2013 23:04 marvellosity wrote:
On February 15 2013 22:57 Dandel Ion wrote:
On February 15 2013 22:53 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On February 15 2013 22:38 Dandel Ion wrote:
On February 15 2013 22:36 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Morning.

On February 15 2013 10:51 Dandel Ion wrote:
On February 15 2013 10:48 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Yes, I created oats' role. No it was not meant to be encrypted.

Will be back at some point tomorrow.

Explain the post you made right after the nightpost, then.


There isn't a whole lot to explain.

+ Show Spoiler +
On February 15 2013 09:14 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 09:11 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:09 Crossfire99 wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:08 austinmcc wrote:
Wait, I'm sorry. Did we have someone create a power that kills the first voter, and then not see fit to note what was going to happen here?

Brilliant point. His role creator has a lot to explain why he didn't stop this. Well I really gtg so bye.


I was thinking the same thing. Wouldn't the role creator bring that up as town if he knew BH was going to get killed too? I think his role creator should claim and if he doesn't claim we assume he is scum.


Maybe his role creator thought it was possible that BH was scum.

Notice that my first vote was on BH.

Also, there was 5 minutes of panic voting, and I'm currently away from my computer.

Sorry it fucked us, but don't you fucking blame me for sheeting the fuck out of BH. I was all for iamperfection, but preferred a lynch over a no lynch.



I switch from 3rd person to 1st person between the 1st and 2nd lines. I didn't intend nor realize it could be taken as cryptic. It was just the way I worded it.

That's not the one I meant.


Well, I've only made a few posts since the night post, and this was the only one of any significance. So please, be direct with me, I don't have the patience to run around a bush right now.

My point exactly.
You post next to nothing, so my pointers I gave towards it describe the post perfectly.

Maybe you should rethink your notion that I'd only ask about posts that fit your own little definition of "significance"


Perhaps, Mr. D. Ion, you'd like to be more direct with the fellow, rather than performing this little dance?

Unfortunately, I need to dance right now.

Directness, may be achieved after dancing. But only, only, if the dance is finished.


Would you care to waltz with me, perhaps after a glass of port?

At this point, I would waltz with anybody.

But that has no significance on anything else. It just be dancing.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 15 2013 14:08 GMT
#1040
But I fear I cannot drink the Port In Front Of Me you offer.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 97 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1382
BeSt 287
Soulkey 127
Soma 111
sorry 106
Mind 71
Bale 25
ZergMaN 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm178
League of Legends
JimRising 640
Counter-Strike
edward35
Other Games
summit1g9173
Coldzera 694
WinterStarcraft676
C9.Mang0276
Sick178
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick719
BasetradeTV196
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2237
Other Games
• Shiphtur625
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
2h 33m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
4h 33m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 33m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 33m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.