• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:43
CEST 00:43
KST 07:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War365.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7713 users

Themed Game Mafia - Page 50

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 97 Next
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
February 15 2013 00:14 GMT
#981
On February 15 2013 09:11 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 09:09 Crossfire99 wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:08 austinmcc wrote:
Wait, I'm sorry. Did we have someone create a power that kills the first voter, and then not see fit to note what was going to happen here?

Brilliant point. His role creator has a lot to explain why he didn't stop this. Well I really gtg so bye.


I was thinking the same thing. Wouldn't the role creator bring that up as town if he knew BH was going to get killed too? I think his role creator should claim and if he doesn't claim we assume he is scum.


Maybe his role creator thought it was possible that BH was scum.

Notice that my first vote was on BH.

Also, there was 5 minutes of panic voting, and I'm currently away from my computer.

Sorry it fucked us, but don't you fucking blame me for sheeting the fuck out of BH. I was all for iamperfection, but preferred a lynch over a no lynch.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
February 15 2013 00:14 GMT
#982
On February 15 2013 09:13 Dandel Ion wrote:
Everyone claim their role target and the one left over is responsible.

It's easy for me to say that, I already told ya I made randombums, l0l.

IF we are going to do this, we need to have a discussion beforehand.

I don't think we need to all claim right now. I also don't want 2-3 people to read this and claim, which then kind of forces everyone else to fall in line. We should not be doing that before having a discussion on the matter.
Fe fi fo fum.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 15 2013 00:15 GMT
#983
On February 15 2013 09:14 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 09:11 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:09 Crossfire99 wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:08 austinmcc wrote:
Wait, I'm sorry. Did we have someone create a power that kills the first voter, and then not see fit to note what was going to happen here?

Brilliant point. His role creator has a lot to explain why he didn't stop this. Well I really gtg so bye.


I was thinking the same thing. Wouldn't the role creator bring that up as town if he knew BH was going to get killed too? I think his role creator should claim and if he doesn't claim we assume he is scum.


Maybe his role creator thought it was possible that BH was scum.

Notice that my first vote was on BH.

Also, there was 5 minutes of panic voting, and I'm currently away from my computer.

Sorry it fucked us, but don't you fucking blame me for sheeting the fuck out of BH. I was all for iamperfection, but preferred a lynch over a no lynch.

so your the creator?

also the rest of your post makes no sense.
you thought bh might be scum but wanted to lynch me.......
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 15 2013 00:15 GMT
#984
On February 15 2013 09:14 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 09:13 Dandel Ion wrote:
Everyone claim their role target and the one left over is responsible.

It's easy for me to say that, I already told ya I made randombums, l0l.

IF we are going to do this, we need to have a discussion beforehand.

I don't think we need to all claim right now. I also don't want 2-3 people to read this and claim, which then kind of forces everyone else to fall in line. We should not be doing that before having a discussion on the matter.

nvm it was soniv.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 15 2013 00:16 GMT
#985
On February 15 2013 09:07 iamperfection wrote:

You also have the following passive ability
-You have the ability of the cultural martyr. Should you be lynched, the first person to place their vote on you will die as well. (They voted for you before it was cool.)

bwahahahahah

thats what you get bh

You knew about it all along?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
February 15 2013 00:16 GMT
#986
On February 15 2013 09:13 austinmcc wrote:
AS A SIDE NOTE IN ALL CAPS IT SURE AS HECK DOES MAKE THIS LOOK SUSPICIOUS

Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 08:51 Keirathi wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: Oatsmaster



Keirathi's vote was ON OATS. He unvoted and revoted oats. He would have been the first voter had he not done that.

When I unvoted, I was the ONLY vote on Oats, and no one was even seriously talking about lynching him. The bandwagon happened after I unvoted.

And no, I didn't make Oats' role. I made jcarlson's. He can confirm by this: Zerg.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
randombum
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2378 Posts
February 15 2013 00:16 GMT
#987
Dandel who do you propose I kwamboozle, you mentioned you had a plan.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 15 2013 00:16 GMT
#988
On February 15 2013 09:16 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 09:07 iamperfection wrote:

You also have the following passive ability
-You have the ability of the cultural martyr. Should you be lynched, the first person to place their vote on you will die as well. (They voted for you before it was cool.)

bwahahahahah

thats what you get bh

You knew about it all along?

uh no

you reading the thread?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 15 2013 00:17 GMT
#989
On February 15 2013 09:13 austinmcc wrote:
AS A SIDE NOTE IN ALL CAPS IT SURE AS HECK DOES MAKE THIS LOOK SUSPICIOUS

Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 08:51 Keirathi wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: Oatsmaster



Keirathi's vote was ON OATS. He unvoted and revoted oats. He would have been the first voter had he not done that.

Wait, he unvoted Oats and voted again? That counted?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 15 2013 00:17 GMT
#990
I am an extremely sad gentleman. I created BlazingHand's role, and a fucking sweet one it was at that.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 15 2013 00:17 GMT
#991
On February 15 2013 09:16 randombum wrote:
Dandel who do you propose I kwamboozle, you mentioned you had a plan.

That does not factor into my plan, but you telling me who would be beneficial to it.

But does that mean you didn't yet?
I was sure it was "start of nightphase"
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
February 15 2013 00:18 GMT
#992
On February 15 2013 09:17 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 09:13 austinmcc wrote:
AS A SIDE NOTE IN ALL CAPS IT SURE AS HECK DOES MAKE THIS LOOK SUSPICIOUS

On February 15 2013 08:51 Keirathi wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: Oatsmaster



Keirathi's vote was ON OATS. He unvoted and revoted oats. He would have been the first voter had he not done that.

Wait, he unvoted Oats and voted again? That counted?

No. I unvoted Oats to vote Hassy. Then the bandwagon on Oats started, and I switched back over.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
February 15 2013 00:18 GMT
#993
On February 15 2013 09:14 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 09:12 austinmcc wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:11 iamperfection wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:10 Kurumi wrote:
ffs you claim those things

what would have changed...............

See all the other posts, or just think about it.

Role creator knew that a lynch on Oats meant a lynch on the first voter. If he thought BH was town, he should have said something so that we knew what was going to happen.

If he didn't think BH was town...he should have said something anyway? I don't remember anyone finding BH scummy, so there was no reason to speak up.

would it have stoped bh? i dont think so he was in his town tunnel mode

but whatever
It's not bearing on your alignment that you don't seem to be thinking stuff through, but...come on man

If someone tells you, "Hey, I made the role of the guy you're lynching, and he's going to kill the first voter on him, which is you. You can avoid this if you just unvote and revote:

aren't you going to do it? Scum, town, whatever BH's alignment was, if someone said YOU ARE DOING A THING THAT WILL KILL YOU AND IF YOU TYPE THESE TWO LINES IT WON'T KILL YOU, then you probably type those lines.

Whether he was tunneling or not, town or scum, anything...oat's role's creator didn't need to STOP BH, he just needed BH to unvote/revote, or at the very least to let everyone know "HAI GAIZ SOMEONE GONNA DIE"
Fe fi fo fum.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 15 2013 00:18 GMT
#994
On February 15 2013 09:17 marvellosity wrote:
I am an extremely sad gentleman. I created BlazingHand's role, and a fucking sweet one it was at that.

guess you will have to go elsewhere

why you no care that much about lynch?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
randombum
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2378 Posts
February 15 2013 00:18 GMT
#995
It's reworded to during the night phase.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 15 2013 00:20 GMT
#996
On February 15 2013 09:18 randombum wrote:
It's reworded to during the night phase.

gotcha.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
February 15 2013 00:20 GMT
#997
On February 15 2013 09:16 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 09:13 austinmcc wrote:
AS A SIDE NOTE IN ALL CAPS IT SURE AS HECK DOES MAKE THIS LOOK SUSPICIOUS

On February 15 2013 08:51 Keirathi wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: Oatsmaster



Keirathi's vote was ON OATS. He unvoted and revoted oats. He would have been the first voter had he not done that.

When I unvoted, I was the ONLY vote on Oats, and no one was even seriously talking about lynching him. The bandwagon happened after I unvoted.

I AM WRONG AND KEIRATHI IS CORRECT AND I AM BAD AT READING. KEIRATHI DID NOT UNVOTE AND REVOTE OATS
Fe fi fo fum.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
February 15 2013 00:21 GMT
#998
Note: I'm out for a friend's birthday for the night.

I'll read all your bitching and whining about the role I created later.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
February 15 2013 00:21 GMT
#999
Well I assume if BH made it, he wouldn't have killed himself so that rules him out. Whoever made this needs to explain.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
February 15 2013 00:24 GMT
#1000
Even if a scum player made the role, that means they were basically willing to trade 1:1 with BH, although it's a little sweeter in that they get information on who made all the roles if we all decide to claim.
Fe fi fo fum.
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 97 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 163
ProTech133
ViBE93
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12750
910 80
NaDa 17
Dota 2
monkeys_forever355
canceldota135
League of Legends
Doublelift4421
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4365
Other Games
summit1g4654
C9.Mang0330
JimRising 286
Liquid`Hasu265
ToD196
JuggernautJason31
PPMD29
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 84
• musti20045 38
• poizon28 37
• RyuSc2 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21588
League of Legends
• Scarra978
Other Games
• imaqtpie1042
• Shiphtur603
• tFFMrPink 9
Upcoming Events
OSC
17m
Big Brain Bouts
11h 17m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
18h 17m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
20h 17m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 11h
Patches Events
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.