• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:32
CEST 03:32
KST 10:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War385.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9429 users

Themed Game Mafia - Page 54

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 97 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 15 2013 15:00 GMT
#1061
People should expect me to continue enjoying my cigars and bourbon, and to continue to participate in discourse, and to wish to eject those gentlemen with evil intentions.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
February 15 2013 15:19 GMT
#1062
On February 15 2013 23:50 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 23:43 marvellosity wrote:
On February 15 2013 23:40 iamperfection wrote:
On February 15 2013 23:26 marvellosity wrote:
On February 15 2013 23:23 iamperfection wrote:
On February 15 2013 23:14 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On February 15 2013 23:02 iamperfection wrote:
jcarl what do you think of marv?


I think his posting is a pain in the ass to read, (although I enjoy reading a nice Game of Thrones novel in the middle of a mafia game), but nothing so far has really raised any flags for me.

Why, what do YOU think of him? And dandelion, for that matter.

i stated before if he doesn't start pushing his agendas strongly he is scum.

dandelion has been giving town vibes all game.

-says he doesn't care but has been active anyways
-cared about the lynch
-etc


Sadly, scamp, you are mistaken, as amply demonstrated by Keirathi's quotation, and perhaps you would like to examine my discourse in the establishment of 'MTG'. It should have been quite clear that I would not push any "agenda" hard, as this was not my motivation for entering this fine establishment. Indeed, it perplexes me that you continue to think this.

This will be, however, the last I make mention of it.

because it is bs

if you were town the burning desire to catch scum would shine through.


Then I'm afraid, scamp, you do not know me like you think you do. Perhaps you'd like to browse MTG, where I openly sheeped Day 1 because I did not have the desire to make a comprehensive case myself.

how is that relevant at all.

you didnt sheep in this game

the point im making is you didn't try to push hard to protect your town read in me or push your scum read.
you disappeared at a critical time which i know if you really wanted to win you wouldn't.

You brought up "real life" stuff the last time you did that from what i remember was when you were scum.


Your point doesn't make much sense. Wouldn't scum Marv want to win just as much as town Marv? Last minute wagons can hurt scum just as much (or more, really) as town.

Anyways, I'm not particularly thrilled with Marvs play this game, but posting in gentleman-speak and disappearing a few hours before the deadline (remember, he's 5 hours ahead of you) on a holiday are not alignment indicative,
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 15 2013 15:24 GMT
#1063
scum marv tends to be lazy

i would say he has been lazy this game

still there are other avenues to explore

stutters seems to have ninja voted which in itself dosn't make him scum but he dosnt want to talk about anything.

i want jcarl to explain this from before
On February 15 2013 09:14 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 09:11 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:09 Crossfire99 wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:08 austinmcc wrote:
Wait, I'm sorry. Did we have someone create a power that kills the first voter, and then not see fit to note what was going to happen here?

Brilliant point. His role creator has a lot to explain why he didn't stop this. Well I really gtg so bye.


I was thinking the same thing. Wouldn't the role creator bring that up as town if he knew BH was going to get killed too? I think his role creator should claim and if he doesn't claim we assume he is scum.


Maybe his role creator thought it was possible that BH was scum.

Notice that my first vote was on BH.

Also, there was 5 minutes of panic voting, and I'm currently away from my computer.

Sorry it fucked us, but don't you fucking blame me for sheeting the fuck out of BH. I was all for iamperfection, but preferred a lynch over a no lynch.

this post as i already pointed out if he thought bh was scum why was he trying to kill me.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 15 2013 15:33 GMT
#1064
On February 16 2013 00:24 iamperfection wrote:

i want jcarl to explain this from before
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 09:14 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:11 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:09 Crossfire99 wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:08 austinmcc wrote:
Wait, I'm sorry. Did we have someone create a power that kills the first voter, and then not see fit to note what was going to happen here?

Brilliant point. His role creator has a lot to explain why he didn't stop this. Well I really gtg so bye.


I was thinking the same thing. Wouldn't the role creator bring that up as town if he knew BH was going to get killed too? I think his role creator should claim and if he doesn't claim we assume he is scum.


Maybe his role creator thought it was possible that BH was scum.

Notice that my first vote was on BH.

Also, there was 5 minutes of panic voting, and I'm currently away from my computer.

Sorry it fucked us, but don't you fucking blame me for sheeting the fuck out of BH. I was all for iamperfection, but preferred a lynch over a no lynch.

this post as i already pointed out if he thought bh was scum why was he trying to kill me.


This gentleman is also interested in this particular discourse.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
February 15 2013 16:21 GMT
#1065
marv, pretend kita and sylencia are trains.

kita leaves Dover at 150 km/h, staying at that speed. It trains on over to the chunnel, and trains through the chunnel, headed for Lyons.

sylencia leaves Lyons at 200 km/h, staying at that speed. It trains on over to the chunnel, through the chunnel, headed for Dover.

do they hit each other in france, the chunnel, or england?
Fe fi fo fum.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 15 2013 16:29 GMT
#1066
On February 16 2013 01:21 austinmcc wrote:
marv, pretend kita and sylencia are trains.

kita leaves Dover at 150 km/h, staying at that speed. It trains on over to the chunnel, and trains through the chunnel, headed for Lyons.

sylencia leaves Lyons at 200 km/h, staying at that speed. It trains on over to the chunnel, through the chunnel, headed for Dover.

do they hit each other in france, the chunnel, or england?


Slightly north of Paris, I wager.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 15 2013 16:42 GMT
#1067
On February 16 2013 01:21 austinmcc wrote:
marv, pretend kita and sylencia are trains.

kita leaves Dover at 150 km/h, staying at that speed. It trains on over to the chunnel, and trains through the chunnel, headed for Lyons.

sylencia leaves Lyons at 200 km/h, staying at that speed. It trains on over to the chunnel, through the chunnel, headed for Dover.

do they hit each other in france, the chunnel, or england?

Why did people think that going against advice of not doing post restrictions was cool >_>
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
February 15 2013 16:47 GMT
#1068
I'm to blame for the weirdness, not my role creator, as far as I know.

Kurumi, can I ask you about this post?
On February 15 2013 08:43 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 08:39 Sylencia wrote:
Kita: I am going to change my vote, there's no point keeping it on you - seeing as how the vote wasn't even a serious one in the first place, I'm just reading through the last 3 pages again to understand where the main frontrunners are getting their votes from.


Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 08:40 Sylencia wrote:
In any case, Blazinghand's case on Oatsmaster is more compelling to me that a lot of others, so I'll be sheeping with him on this one.

##unvote
##vote: Oatsmaster

ONE MINUTE
What the heck..

I didn't pick up on it fully when you first posted this, but was the "What the heck" due to these posts in succession, or due to the "I'm reading through things to see who I want to vote" --> one minute later "BH's case is more compelling than others"

I missed the timestamps, but that's a MIGHTY quick read through the last couple pages.
Fe fi fo fum.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
February 15 2013 16:48 GMT
#1069
On February 16 2013 00:24 iamperfection wrote:
scum marv tends to be lazy

i would say he has been lazy this game

still there are other avenues to explore

stutters seems to have ninja voted which in itself dosn't make him scum but he dosnt want to talk about anything.

i want jcarl to explain this from before
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 09:14 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:11 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:09 Crossfire99 wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:08 austinmcc wrote:
Wait, I'm sorry. Did we have someone create a power that kills the first voter, and then not see fit to note what was going to happen here?

Brilliant point. His role creator has a lot to explain why he didn't stop this. Well I really gtg so bye.


I was thinking the same thing. Wouldn't the role creator bring that up as town if he knew BH was going to get killed too? I think his role creator should claim and if he doesn't claim we assume he is scum.


Maybe his role creator thought it was possible that BH was scum.

Notice that my first vote was on BH.

Also, there was 5 minutes of panic voting, and I'm currently away from my computer.

Sorry it fucked us, but don't you fucking blame me for sheeting the fuck out of BH. I was all for iamperfection, but preferred a lynch over a no lynch.

this post as i already pointed out if he thought bh was scum why was he trying to kill me.



It was Valentine's day dude. I can't spend all day on TL while my girlfriend just sits there. I explained my vote prior to switching off cheesecake in that I'd consolidate to either you or gonz. since there was. no chance of a gonzlynch I voted you.

I'm having a hard time justifying why scum Jc would claim that role creation. Why wouldn't he stay silent to either force a mass claim before he dies or we don't claim and no-one is any wiser to who caused it? He definitely needs to be scrutinized but I'm having a hard time reasoning the claim except as just a bad town play.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
February 15 2013 16:50 GMT
#1070
Also iamp, do you not consider Marvs play in Mtg2 lazy?
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 15 2013 16:56 GMT
#1071
On February 16 2013 01:47 austinmcc wrote:
I'm to blame for the weirdness, not my role creator, as far as I know.

Kurumi, can I ask you about this post?
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 08:43 Kurumi wrote:
On February 15 2013 08:39 Sylencia wrote:
Kita: I am going to change my vote, there's no point keeping it on you - seeing as how the vote wasn't even a serious one in the first place, I'm just reading through the last 3 pages again to understand where the main frontrunners are getting their votes from.


On February 15 2013 08:40 Sylencia wrote:
In any case, Blazinghand's case on Oatsmaster is more compelling to me that a lot of others, so I'll be sheeping with him on this one.

##unvote
##vote: Oatsmaster

ONE MINUTE
What the heck..

I didn't pick up on it fully when you first posted this, but was the "What the heck" due to these posts in succession, or due to the "I'm reading through things to see who I want to vote" --> one minute later "BH's case is more compelling than others"

I missed the timestamps, but that's a MIGHTY quick read through the last couple pages.

I was wondering how the hell sylencia read 3 pages in one minute and even voted after that >_>
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 15 2013 16:57 GMT
#1072
why would i value anything from that card game.

Marv has played a ton of games and i have played a ton of games with him.
That game is even more themed than this game and has super weird mechanics and involves a bunch of talk about card games.

while this game is also heavily themed it still is much closer to traditional game than that one.
i put more stock into other games.

so who is scum right now stutters?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
February 15 2013 17:00 GMT
#1073
On February 16 2013 00:33 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2013 00:24 iamperfection wrote:

i want jcarl to explain this from before
On February 15 2013 09:14 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:11 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:09 Crossfire99 wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:08 austinmcc wrote:
Wait, I'm sorry. Did we have someone create a power that kills the first voter, and then not see fit to note what was going to happen here?

Brilliant point. His role creator has a lot to explain why he didn't stop this. Well I really gtg so bye.


I was thinking the same thing. Wouldn't the role creator bring that up as town if he knew BH was going to get killed too? I think his role creator should claim and if he doesn't claim we assume he is scum.


Maybe his role creator thought it was possible that BH was scum.

Notice that my first vote was on BH.

Also, there was 5 minutes of panic voting, and I'm currently away from my computer.

Sorry it fucked us, but don't you fucking blame me for sheeting the fuck out of BH. I was all for iamperfection, but preferred a lynch over a no lynch.

this post as i already pointed out if he thought bh was scum why was he trying to kill me.


This gentleman is also interested in this particular discourse.


Early in the day, I was leaning scum on BH. Note that I placed my vote on him. As the day went on, these feelings dissipated slightly, enough so that I wasn't going to push the case (nor did I have the time to do so).

I switched my vote to iamperfection. It was coming time to consolidate votes (votes were scattered everywhere). At the time, iamperfection was the best candidate in my eyes. Everything looked fine, I left to go across campus to be with my friends.

I check the thread on my phone and notice that BH has started a panic switch onto oatsmaster. I have seen panic switches in the past, and often (in my experience) they are led by scum day 1 because town has no clue about anyone.

Ok, cool. I made oats' role, so I know that if he's lynched, BH will also go down. Since my previous feeling of BH were not gone, this wasn't the end of the world in my eyes.

Had I been actually at my computer when BH snowballed the panic switch, I may have reacted differently. However, I cannot change the RL circumstances.

Clearly I was wrong about BH, and for that I apologize.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 15 2013 17:05 GMT
#1074
On February 16 2013 02:00 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2013 00:33 marvellosity wrote:
On February 16 2013 00:24 iamperfection wrote:

i want jcarl to explain this from before
On February 15 2013 09:14 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:11 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:09 Crossfire99 wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:08 austinmcc wrote:
Wait, I'm sorry. Did we have someone create a power that kills the first voter, and then not see fit to note what was going to happen here?

Brilliant point. His role creator has a lot to explain why he didn't stop this. Well I really gtg so bye.


I was thinking the same thing. Wouldn't the role creator bring that up as town if he knew BH was going to get killed too? I think his role creator should claim and if he doesn't claim we assume he is scum.


Maybe his role creator thought it was possible that BH was scum.

Notice that my first vote was on BH.

Also, there was 5 minutes of panic voting, and I'm currently away from my computer.

Sorry it fucked us, but don't you fucking blame me for sheeting the fuck out of BH. I was all for iamperfection, but preferred a lynch over a no lynch.

this post as i already pointed out if he thought bh was scum why was he trying to kill me.


This gentleman is also interested in this particular discourse.


Early in the day, I was leaning scum on BH. Note that I placed my vote on him. As the day went on, these feelings dissipated slightly, enough so that I wasn't going to push the case (nor did I have the time to do so).

I switched my vote to iamperfection. It was coming time to consolidate votes (votes were scattered everywhere). At the time, iamperfection was the best candidate in my eyes. Everything looked fine, I left to go across campus to be with my friends.

I check the thread on my phone and notice that BH has started a panic switch onto oatsmaster. I have seen panic switches in the past, and often (in my experience) they are led by scum day 1 because town has no clue about anyone.

Ok, cool. I made oats' role, so I know that if he's lynched, BH will also go down. Since my previous feeling of BH were not gone, this wasn't the end of the world in my eyes.

Had I been actually at my computer when BH snowballed the panic switch, I may have reacted differently. However, I cannot change the RL circumstances.

Clearly I was wrong about BH, and for that I apologize.


This is some understandable discourse. Stut-utt-utt-ers also provides insight with his comment about the lack of necessity of claiming you created the role.

Would you care to play along with my request from earlier, gentleman?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
February 15 2013 17:09 GMT
#1075
On February 16 2013 02:05 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2013 02:00 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On February 16 2013 00:33 marvellosity wrote:
On February 16 2013 00:24 iamperfection wrote:

i want jcarl to explain this from before
On February 15 2013 09:14 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:11 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:09 Crossfire99 wrote:
On February 15 2013 09:08 austinmcc wrote:
Wait, I'm sorry. Did we have someone create a power that kills the first voter, and then not see fit to note what was going to happen here?

Brilliant point. His role creator has a lot to explain why he didn't stop this. Well I really gtg so bye.


I was thinking the same thing. Wouldn't the role creator bring that up as town if he knew BH was going to get killed too? I think his role creator should claim and if he doesn't claim we assume he is scum.


Maybe his role creator thought it was possible that BH was scum.

Notice that my first vote was on BH.

Also, there was 5 minutes of panic voting, and I'm currently away from my computer.

Sorry it fucked us, but don't you fucking blame me for sheeting the fuck out of BH. I was all for iamperfection, but preferred a lynch over a no lynch.

this post as i already pointed out if he thought bh was scum why was he trying to kill me.


This gentleman is also interested in this particular discourse.


Early in the day, I was leaning scum on BH. Note that I placed my vote on him. As the day went on, these feelings dissipated slightly, enough so that I wasn't going to push the case (nor did I have the time to do so).

I switched my vote to iamperfection. It was coming time to consolidate votes (votes were scattered everywhere). At the time, iamperfection was the best candidate in my eyes. Everything looked fine, I left to go across campus to be with my friends.

I check the thread on my phone and notice that BH has started a panic switch onto oatsmaster. I have seen panic switches in the past, and often (in my experience) they are led by scum day 1 because town has no clue about anyone.

Ok, cool. I made oats' role, so I know that if he's lynched, BH will also go down. Since my previous feeling of BH were not gone, this wasn't the end of the world in my eyes.

Had I been actually at my computer when BH snowballed the panic switch, I may have reacted differently. However, I cannot change the RL circumstances.

Clearly I was wrong about BH, and for that I apologize.


This is some understandable discourse. Stut-utt-utt-ers also provides insight with his comment about the lack of necessity of claiming you created the role.

Would you care to play along with my request from earlier, gentleman?


Filtering sylencia? Surely, when I get the chance. Currently at my internship.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
February 15 2013 17:31 GMT
#1076
LOL wow that filter...

Yeah I could see sylencia being scum.

Also, what ever happened to cheesecake?
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 15 2013 17:35 GMT
#1077
On February 16 2013 02:31 jcarlsoniv wrote:
LOL wow that filter...

Yeah I could see sylencia being scum.

Also, what ever happened to cheesecake?


Count Cheesecake's absence is worrying. He is also revelling in another establishment too ("Nomination"), and has not made discourse there in 40 hours either. This particular gentleman is unsure what to take from this.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 15 2013 17:47 GMT
#1078
I take from this that he is absent.

Which means there is nothing else to take from it.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 15 2013 18:19 GMT
#1079
Yo randombum.

I think you know what I want to hear.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
randombum
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2378 Posts
February 15 2013 18:58 GMT
#1080
Yes, and I don't see any reason that a town dandel would need to know. A mafia might perhaps want to know though as if I kwamboozle a mafia then the mafia would have something to think about.
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 97 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings95
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 135
Sharp 54
Bale 32
Dota 2
monkeys_forever558
NeuroSwarm209
League of Legends
Doublelift4022
Counter-Strike
taco 510
Other Games
summit1g7172
JimRising 497
C9.Mang0351
ViBE169
ToD84
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick681
BasetradeTV172
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 138
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP90
• poizon28 41
• davetesta27
• Adnapsc2 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra871
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
8h 28m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
10h 28m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 28m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 28m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
Patches Events
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.