• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:16
CEST 02:16
KST 09:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8956 users

Themed Game Mafia - Page 56

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 97 Next
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 15 2013 21:46 GMT
#1101
On February 16 2013 06:45 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2013 06:42 Dandel Ion wrote:
On February 16 2013 06:42 austinmcc wrote:
I don't have the proper shoes with me right now, gotta run an errand or two.

After I'm done there I could tango another day, perhaps.

A day too late.

A risk, that is.

I don't think i'm the best-fit line for your graph, then.

Your steps may be clumsy, but the direction is true.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
February 15 2013 21:50 GMT
#1102
On February 16 2013 05:19 austinmcc wrote:
gonzaw. What's your read on me?


Considering everybody else, you seem the most townie at the moment.
I guess you could be scum like in Aperture (you were pretty active there), but considering some factors and you contributing quite enough on D1 and stuff I'm not going to bother taking that into account yet.

This game is so frustrating to try and get into. Some players haven't posted anything at all since like 50 hours ago, and everybody else is in this cloudy null pile, some of them not doing much either.
I cba to read everybody's filter too.

From gut feeling I'd say Keirathi (didn't like him just throwing out "yeah lynch gonzaw" without even trying to justify it, and when he did he did so indirectly until I called him out), and maybe Sylencia or another lurker, and maybe another one of the active/semi-active like kita/Kurumi/Dandel/iamperfection/marv.

I have a plan for tonight though. One thing my role creator did right lol.

P.S:
On February 15 2013 09:32 austinmcc wrote:
Role-related

80085

07734

1134


2+2=5...?
lol austin why do you post so much cryptic stuff
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 15 2013 21:51 GMT
#1103
Spin with me for two more tacts of this walzer.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
February 15 2013 21:51 GMT
#1104
you KNOW why I'm posting cryptic stuff. If you'd care to give me an instruction manual, I could stop.
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
February 15 2013 21:51 GMT
#1105
#Dance: Dandel Ion
Fe fi fo fum.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 15 2013 21:52 GMT
#1106
On February 16 2013 06:51 austinmcc wrote:
#Dance: Dandel Ion

No.

You did better before.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
February 15 2013 21:52 GMT
#1107
#Undance: Dandel Ion
Fe fi fo fum.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
February 15 2013 21:52 GMT
#1108
Dunno what instruction manual you'd like, that's not my fault lol
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
February 15 2013 21:52 GMT
#1109
On February 16 2013 06:50 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2013 05:19 austinmcc wrote:
gonzaw. What's your read on me?


Considering everybody else, you seem the most townie at the moment.
I guess you could be scum like in Aperture (you were pretty active there), but considering some factors and you contributing quite enough on D1 and stuff I'm not going to bother taking that into account yet.

This game is so frustrating to try and get into. Some players haven't posted anything at all since like 50 hours ago, and everybody else is in this cloudy null pile, some of them not doing much either.
I cba to read everybody's filter too.

From gut feeling I'd say Keirathi (didn't like him just throwing out "yeah lynch gonzaw" without even trying to justify it, and when he did he did so indirectly until I called him out), and maybe Sylencia or another lurker, and maybe another one of the active/semi-active like kita/Kurumi/Dandel/iamperfection/marv.

I have a plan for tonight though. One thing my role creator did right lol.

P.S:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 09:32 austinmcc wrote:
Role-related

80085

07734

1134


2+2=5...?
lol austin why do you post so much cryptic stuff

Don't be dense. I gave my reasoning for wanting to lynch you in the very first post that I ever talked about you.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 15 2013 21:53 GMT
#1110
This is btw not narrowed onto austin, anybody can join in!

No need to fear rejection.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 15 2013 21:53 GMT
#1111
On February 16 2013 06:38 austinmcc wrote:
It's odd...but funtrolly enough to be BH.

It's kind of something that will either be confirmed because everyone sees you, or blowed up when they don't. So it makes no sense to fakeclaim that, and it's not like covering your scummy self by claiming to be a self-aware miller because you say you're responsible for EVERYTHING.

So for now, it's good to know in case of any investigative powers, but it's not alignment-determinative.

Yeah, I figured that it should post it now, so people would have a chance to change night actions if they wanted to. Also, I'm not sure how trackers work, so I can't promise that it'll see me visit every dead person because GreY didn't elaborate too much on every scenario. I also don't know how much I'm allowed to reveal from host pms lol and i don't wanna get modkilled again like in wliia, but I do know that whatever result someone could possibly get, it will be the worst result.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
February 15 2013 21:54 GMT
#1112
You did?
...
Wait I checked and the first time you mention me is when you post the "Aperture 2 WLIIA" stuff
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
February 15 2013 21:54 GMT
#1113
Marco? (Aimed at DI)


To Gonzaw,

I would have thought you'd know my manual. Perhaps it's lost and can't be recovered, I dunno.
Fe fi fo fum.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 15 2013 21:55 GMT
#1114
Well fuck that, then.

Dancing is cancelled, way too much of a bother.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 15 2013 21:56 GMT
#1115
On February 16 2013 06:54 austinmcc wrote:
Marco? (Aimed at DI)


To Gonzaw,

I would have thought you'd know my manual. Perhaps it's lost and can't be recovered, I dunno.

I "know" the correct answer would be "polo". Probably.

But not sure where this is going.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
February 15 2013 21:56 GMT
#1116
Shall I assume then that you don't need someone to trade off posts with you?

All of a sudden was getting the message that you needed me-you-me-you-me-you and it would be like dancing steps and do something. Perhaps that was incorrect.
Fe fi fo fum.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
February 15 2013 21:57 GMT
#1117
On February 16 2013 06:54 gonzaw wrote:
You did?
...
Wait I checked and the first time you mention me is when you post the "Aperture 2 WLIIA" stuff

Yes. And that was my reasoning for wanting to lynch you.

"Hey guys, I want to lynch gonzaw. When he's town, he does X. But when he's scum he does Y."

Maybe I didn't specifically say "And here's some examples of Y in this game", but the only reasonably assumption from my post is that I think you are acting more like Y than X.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
February 15 2013 21:58 GMT
#1118
Well, I guess I could find an instruction manual for you, with lots of diagrams and pictures and bullet points to make things easier.
But I doubt that'll actually help you
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 15 2013 22:00 GMT
#1119
On February 16 2013 06:56 austinmcc wrote:
Shall I assume then that you don't need someone to trade off posts with you?

All of a sudden was getting the message that you needed me-you-me-you-me-you and it would be like dancing steps and do something. Perhaps that was incorrect.

That might possibly have been an assumption that could broadly have something to do with something else.

The actions were improvable though, nor was success as easy as I assumed it to be.

The goal beyond my goal is probably not within reach, given the slow pace of this song so i kind of gave up by now.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
February 15 2013 22:03 GMT
#1120
Marv, does the fact that Hassy is being replaced change your read on him?
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 97 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings58
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta28
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE147
ProTech141
Nina 136
SpeCial 75
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13697
Artosis 648
PianO 33
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm167
canceldota135
League of Legends
Doublelift3945
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1683
minikerr8
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe118
Other Games
summit1g6902
shahzam598
Day[9].tv534
C9.Mang0396
Maynarde94
Trikslyr73
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV187
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 40
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur550
• Day9tv534
Upcoming Events
OSC
22h 44m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 9h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.