• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:34
CEST 09:34
KST 16:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8695 users

Age of Empires: The Age of Kings Mini Mafia - Page 38

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 44 Next All
Fulblade
Profile Joined August 2012
United Kingdom53 Posts
August 25 2012 18:42 GMT
#741
On August 26 2012 03:41 Fulblade wrote:
Its the last one left anyway, he has a decent economy still, but thats kinda very little stuff. I didnt get the no. of production facilities... think austin missed out on it or something -_-


(Last civ)
Here to rule the world!
ItsMarvelBabyyy
Profile Joined July 2012
Vatican City State135 Posts
August 25 2012 18:45 GMT
#742
On August 26 2012 03:40 Fulblade wrote:
He stole villagers? I missed that. Kill him?


I'd be down but I'm honestly more concerned with s0L. Well, that depends on what you scouted from him last night, actually. I haven't scouted sent but maybe s0L has? Sent said he had 30 units which doesn't seem too bad, but then again he stole a shit ton of resources so he could probably ramp depending what his day actions were yesterday. Does he get his pillage stuff immediately? s0L has the mystery ability and I'm really, really, REALLY paranoid it's some sort of vigi ability which seems stupid but this game had an alliance breaker/reformer in Atki so I've kind of been freaking out about everyone's powers. Sent pillages, you double produce archers, I get 20% reduced production costs on all units (no walls and can't build them is the trade off? Can you build walls?), and s0L gets.... ????

This is Risen btw.
IT'S MARVEL BABY! (Risen-Marvellosity mafia smurf)
ItsMarvelBabyyy
Profile Joined July 2012
Vatican City State135 Posts
August 25 2012 18:47 GMT
#743
Lol wtf where are all of s0L's units? He's either incredibly comfortable with where he is right now or he attacked BM and lost a lot of stuff. I don't know what BM had, though.
IT'S MARVEL BABY! (Risen-Marvellosity mafia smurf)
Fulblade
Profile Joined August 2012
United Kingdom53 Posts
August 25 2012 18:49 GMT
#744
Zentor had a dayvig ability which he was supposed to use on ET before he died....
(It was a normal attack which would have killed ET)

I swear my aillance is full of derp.

Rastaban had sheep stealing and something similar to mine wherein he could produce twice the amount of units he could make for 1 day, Tunkeg had an ability which could insta kill all of someone's villagers.

I dont think anyone else will have a dayvig ability. It does seem like it could be something really bad though.
Here to rule the world!
Fulblade
Profile Joined August 2012
United Kingdom53 Posts
August 25 2012 18:50 GMT
#745
Its next to impossible that he attacked someone, he has all his units in batches of 10. Unless he has been really "lucky" with it of course.
Here to rule the world!
ItsMarvelBabyyy
Profile Joined July 2012
Vatican City State135 Posts
August 25 2012 18:52 GMT
#746
On August 26 2012 03:49 Fulblade wrote:
Zentor had a dayvig ability which he was supposed to use on ET before he died....
(It was a normal attack which would have killed ET)

I swear my aillance is full of derp.

Rastaban had sheep stealing and something similar to mine wherein he could produce twice the amount of units he could make for 1 day, Tunkeg had an ability which could insta kill all of someone's villagers.

I dont think anyone else will have a dayvig ability. It does seem like it could be something really bad though.


BH died so quickly I can't remember his ability hahahahahahah.

Ok just looked at it and he had stupidly cheap pikemen and at night he got to negate one night action used against him.

Atki was the horde who was supposed to pull people into our alliance :/
IT'S MARVEL BABY! (Risen-Marvellosity mafia smurf)
ItsMarvelBabyyy
Profile Joined July 2012
Vatican City State135 Posts
August 25 2012 18:55 GMT
#747
On August 26 2012 03:50 Fulblade wrote:
Its next to impossible that he attacked someone, he has all his units in batches of 10. Unless he has been really "lucky" with it of course.


Didn't think about that. A sent scout would be godlike right now. s0L? I'm forced to choose between mystery ability and someone who could ramp his production up big time. Seems to me that economy is kind of useless this game beyond leveling up, though, right? I can't make more than two batches from my barracks b/c of production cap (I tried d1, trust me, b/c I thought all military production used one slot but apparently each batch is a production)

So what's the use of economy in this game? (Hence my 6 villagers)
IT'S MARVEL BABY! (Risen-Marvellosity mafia smurf)
Fulblade
Profile Joined August 2012
United Kingdom53 Posts
August 25 2012 18:58 GMT
#748
Oh, more economy probably leads to a stronger lategame...

Just that it probably doesnt mean too much this game considering how everyday was a triple lynch.
Here to rule the world!
Fulblade
Profile Joined August 2012
United Kingdom53 Posts
August 25 2012 19:05 GMT
#749
If you have 2 barracks you can build 20 maa with just 1 production slot. It is very possible that both of them have been stacking wood thus far and are currently at several barracks/archery ranges/stables.

Which could be very dangerous. Im still at 1/1/1. Seems like you are as well?
Here to rule the world!
ItsMarvelBabyyy
Profile Joined July 2012
Vatican City State135 Posts
August 25 2012 19:09 GMT
#750
On August 26 2012 04:05 Fulblade wrote:
If you have 2 barracks you can build 20 maa with just 1 production slot. It is very possible that both of them have been stacking wood thus far and are currently at several barracks/archery ranges/stables.

Which could be very dangerous. Im still at 1/1/1. Seems like you are as well?


No I'm at 2/1/1 b/c I assumed I could just start pumping units. I was told each barracks uses a full production, though.
IT'S MARVEL BABY! (Risen-Marvellosity mafia smurf)
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
August 25 2012 19:28 GMT
#751
hi folks

concerning my build, ive been trying to be balanced. My thought process was to keep my military smaller and on par with my production of buildings. I didn't devote myself strongly to either path, which I felt would make other players feel safer about having me around, and to give me more flexibility in the late game.

I sent half of my units to attack BM. He had nothing at all, so he was destroyed, and I lost nothing. I figured it was time for me to risk something after asking Fulblade to attack him previously. Turns out it wasn't much of a risk at all, so that benefited all of us.

Concerning what BM said about my ability...ask yourself how he has that information. Something like that is not revealed in a scouting report, and nobody I had ties to who was aware of my unique ability also had ties to BM as far as I know. My question to Marvel is why he puts so much stock in what BM says...

I have never pushed for lynching you Marv, so I'm at a loss as to why you repeatedly try to lynch me. The fact that you can't build walls mitigates your increased troop production for me, but only so far. What's more, I don't know what funky abilities you have.

As far as my scouting the last two days, I scouted Fulblade the same day Marv did, and Marv the next day. I do not have a scouting report on Sentinel.
ATOBTTR
ItsMarvelBabyyy
Profile Joined July 2012
Vatican City State135 Posts
August 25 2012 19:46 GMT
#752
I only push you b/c you're the only unknown left. What's your special thing about your race? I have no idea how BM would know anything, but he's dead and you're mysterious. In a FFA like this the mystery factor is the only thing some people have going for them. Wish someone had scout info on sent, but I guess it's just going to be a Ful lynch.
IT'S MARVEL BABY! (Risen-Marvellosity mafia smurf)
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
August 25 2012 20:00 GMT
#753
what exactly do you need to know to not be so terrified of me?

my military is middling, my economy is middling. if you are so concerned about my special ability, don't be, because I've already used it up. I sent my anonymous PM to Fulblade earlier in an act of self-preservation, and it gave me the desired result. it's called 'calligraphy.'

The other most nifty thing about my race is very efficient fishing boats, but I can't use them on continental. I voted archipelago in the beginning.

Fulblade right now has the ability to produce his unique unit, at a high rate of speed. English longbows are amazing, and as soon as he builds up a little meat shield to protect them, he will be able to attack with impunity. Our counters to archers in the starting age are terrible. Skirmishers will be destroyed by virtually anything besides archers, and scout cavalry are similarly awful at combat. What's more, the disadvantage from the large lump of resources spent to age up will begin to fade away as time progresses, and he begins to reap the benefits.

He really needs to die to the lynch, because conventional means are really out of the question at this point. He is already an age ahead of us, with probably the largest standing army.

It's nothing personal Fulblade, but I find you extremely dangerous.
ATOBTTR
ItsMarvelBabyyy
Profile Joined July 2012
Vatican City State135 Posts
August 25 2012 20:08 GMT
#754
I don't know why I'm surprised by BM trolling me. Especially since he's been calling you japanese pigdog all game (my guess is since he was chinese he'd just grudge you all game)
IT'S MARVEL BABY! (Risen-Marvellosity mafia smurf)
ItsMarvelBabyyy
Profile Joined July 2012
Vatican City State135 Posts
August 25 2012 20:20 GMT
#755
On August 19 2012 01:40 Fulblade wrote:
Show nested quote +

I am going to give you some information. s0Lstice is telling the truth. I was involved with the same players that he was, and was the target of a similar ability. It is now in my best interest to keep other solo players alive, so that we will have a chance at the remaining alliances. I don't know what alliance(s) you are a part of, but I am taking a chance here that it is also in your best interest to keep solo players alive.


Did you send me this?


This makes so much more sense to me now.
IT'S MARVEL BABY! (Risen-Marvellosity mafia smurf)
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
August 25 2012 20:43 GMT
#756
yea, i felt like a bastard while writing it, but i really didn't want to die : /
ATOBTTR
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
August 25 2012 21:53 GMT
#757
So unless I'm mistaken, we're 2-2 for s0l and fulblade right now?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
August 25 2012 21:58 GMT
#758
fulblade is not voting currently.

marv seems content with letting me die. I gave him the information he wanted, and got nothing.

so, fulblade and sentinel. do you want to vote marv?
ATOBTTR
ItsMarvelBabyyy
Profile Joined July 2012
Vatican City State135 Posts
August 25 2012 22:05 GMT
#759
Whoops. My fault
-Risen

##unvote
##vote: Fulblade
IT'S MARVEL BABY! (Risen-Marvellosity mafia smurf)
ItsMarvelBabyyy
Profile Joined July 2012
Vatican City State135 Posts
August 25 2012 22:06 GMT
#760
And we're 3-0-0-0 since Fulblade isn't voting.
IT'S MARVEL BABY! (Risen-Marvellosity mafia smurf)
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 44 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4550
Shuttle 1806
Leta 1691
BeSt 397
Soulkey 191
Soma 147
sorry 55
ZergMaN 31
Shine 23
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm156
League of Legends
JimRising 579
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King46
Other Games
summit1g7851
WinterStarcraft672
Sick193
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV226
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2272
League of Legends
• Rush1361
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 26m
Patches Events
7h 26m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 26m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 26m
OSC
15h 26m
OSC
1d 4h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.