• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:08
CEST 07:08
KST 14:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202612Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8778 users

Age of Empires: The Age of Kings Mini Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 42 43 44 Next All
Sir Posts A Lot
Profile Joined July 2012
Congo42 Posts
July 25 2012 15:12 GMT
#21
/in
Oh, my, god. Becky, look at her filter
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
July 25 2012 15:15 GMT
#22
On July 26 2012 00:12 Sir Posts A Lot wrote:
/in


Smurfs ahoy!
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
rastaban
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2294 Posts
July 25 2012 15:31 GMT
#23
lol. Do you really need smurfs in a game like this? It isn't like they are going to catch onto your meta...
Tyler: "...damn it, that's StarCraft. Opening doors is what we do. Being the first to find food is the greatest pleasure a player can have!"
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
July 25 2012 15:32 GMT
#24
its me and gonzaw hydra'n

SHOCKS AND AWES
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
July 25 2012 17:54 GMT
#25
What weird combination. Captain 1-liner together with Mr. Wall-o-text!
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
rastaban
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2294 Posts
July 25 2012 20:59 GMT
#26
What exactly is hydraing, is it where two people play the same role in a faction game?
Tyler: "...damn it, that's StarCraft. Opening doors is what we do. Being the first to find food is the greatest pleasure a player can have!"
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
July 25 2012 22:17 GMT
#27
On July 26 2012 05:59 rastaban wrote:
What exactly is hydraing, is it where two people play the same role in a faction game?

2 people play on 1 account, so 1 role. I have no idea what is going on in AOE but the setup looks so damn interesting, so I think I would be worthless by myself. Therefore I asked Gonzaw if he would let me play alongside him.
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 25 2012 22:39 GMT
#28
On July 26 2012 07:17 Mattchew wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2012 05:59 rastaban wrote:
What exactly is hydraing, is it where two people play the same role in a faction game?

2 people play on 1 account, so 1 role. I have no idea what is going on in AOE but the setup looks so damn interesting, so I think I would be worthless by myself. Therefore I asked Gonzaw if he would let me play alongside him.


I don't know much about AoE either
I think I only played AoE 2 a couple of times doing some shit, so I know the basics, but I know 0 strategies and stuff since I never even played the story campaigns till the end or anything .

But meh I'm sure both of us can figure something out
At worst we'll be worthless and people will have pity on us and let us live until the end of the game
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
July 25 2012 23:21 GMT
#29
On July 26 2012 07:39 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2012 07:17 Mattchew wrote:
On July 26 2012 05:59 rastaban wrote:
What exactly is hydraing, is it where two people play the same role in a faction game?

2 people play on 1 account, so 1 role. I have no idea what is going on in AOE but the setup looks so damn interesting, so I think I would be worthless by myself. Therefore I asked Gonzaw if he would let me play alongside him.


I don't know much about AoE either
I think I only played AoE 2 a couple of times doing some shit, so I know the basics, but I know 0 strategies and stuff since I never even played the story campaigns till the end or anything .

But meh I'm sure both of us can figure something out
At worst we'll be worthless and people will have pity on us and let us live until the end of the game


e=mc2 trooper

all you ever need
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
July 26 2012 02:45 GMT
#30
holy

I didn't think a setup could be more intense than MTG
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
July 26 2012 16:30 GMT
#31
Hmmmm, I might need to sign up for this.

Questions:

What happens when a player wins? Say there's three players left, A, B, and C. A is allied to both B and C. B and C are not allied to each other. That means player A has 'won'. So, does he just get removed, or does he get to keep playing after he's won, or how does that work?

Can I break the game by having everyone ally with everyone else at the beginning of the game and start some kind of happy commune?
you gotta dance
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
July 26 2012 16:39 GMT
#32
On July 27 2012 01:30 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Hmmmm, I might need to sign up for this.

Questions:

What happens when a player wins? Say there's three players left, A, B, and C. A is allied to both B and C. B and C are not allied to each other. That means player A has 'won'. So, does he just get removed, or does he get to keep playing after he's won, or how does that work?

Can I break the game by having everyone ally with everyone else at the beginning of the game and start some kind of happy commune?


I like the way you're thinking.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


That's my plan this game.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
July 26 2012 20:57 GMT
#33
On July 27 2012 01:30 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Hmmmm, I might need to sign up for this.

Questions:

What happens when a player wins? Say there's three players left, A, B, and C. A is allied to both B and C. B and C are not allied to each other. That means player A has 'won'. So, does he just get removed, or does he get to keep playing after he's won, or how does that work?

Can I break the game by having everyone ally with everyone else at the beginning of the game and start some kind of happy commune?


Remember alliances are capped at 4 players, so that would be impossible.

However, the game will end immediately after a player achieves his wincondition. If multiple players (e.g. Same alliance) achieve that win condition then they all win.
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-27 23:35:56
July 26 2012 20:58 GMT
#34
/in
Love these more complex games, and can spend a lot more time on it than the MTG game.
And i will not be replaced, of course.
On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
July 26 2012 21:39 GMT
#35
On July 27 2012 05:57 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2012 01:30 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Hmmmm, I might need to sign up for this.

Questions:

What happens when a player wins? Say there's three players left, A, B, and C. A is allied to both B and C. B and C are not allied to each other. That means player A has 'won'. So, does he just get removed, or does he get to keep playing after he's won, or how does that work?

Can I break the game by having everyone ally with everyone else at the beginning of the game and start some kind of happy commune?


Remember alliances are capped at 4 players, so that would be impossible.

However, the game will end immediately after a player achieves his wincondition. If multiple players (e.g. Same alliance) achieve that win condition then they all win.

Ok, when you say alliances are capped at four people, does that mean I can only have four people in every mutual alliance, or that I can only ally myself to four people in total?
you gotta dance
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
July 27 2012 00:30 GMT
#36
On July 27 2012 06:39 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2012 05:57 wherebugsgo wrote:
On July 27 2012 01:30 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Hmmmm, I might need to sign up for this.

Questions:

What happens when a player wins? Say there's three players left, A, B, and C. A is allied to both B and C. B and C are not allied to each other. That means player A has 'won'. So, does he just get removed, or does he get to keep playing after he's won, or how does that work?

Can I break the game by having everyone ally with everyone else at the beginning of the game and start some kind of happy commune?


Remember alliances are capped at 4 players, so that would be impossible.

However, the game will end immediately after a player achieves his wincondition. If multiple players (e.g. Same alliance) achieve that win condition then they all win.

Ok, when you say alliances are capped at four people, does that mean I can only have four people in every mutual alliance, or that I can only ally myself to four people in total?


You can make 3 requests. Every request that is reciprocated becomes an alliance between the consenters.

You can make larger alliances basically if all members have mutual requests among each other, but that is likewise capped at 4 (because of the request limit)

If you have 5 players:

A
B
C
D
E

and A is allied to B and C is allied to A, then A has to kill both D and E whereas B has to kill C, D, E and C has to kill B, D, E.

In other words you may have to kill the ally of an ally in order to fulfill your win condition (and this may result in them turning on you! who knows...
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-01 21:52:22
July 27 2012 01:20 GMT
#37
/in

I will not be replaced.

I've read the rules twice and I still have no idea what's going on :D
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
July 27 2012 01:48 GMT
#38
it's not as complex as it looks

I'll definitely be around a lot to help people out (as will my cohosts)
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18459 Posts
July 27 2012 13:02 GMT
#39
It sounds like a mix of diplomacy, age of empires and mafia and waaaayyyyyy too complicated for me to /in at this time, despite it sounding awesome.

Good luck and if you need a replacement sometime in the middle of next week, hit me up (because nobody ever pays any attention to your /in warning stuff)!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 27 2012 13:03 GMT
#40
On July 27 2012 10:48 wherebugsgo wrote:
it's not as complex as it looks

I'll definitely be around a lot to help people out (as will my cohosts)


I love the contradiction in these 2 lines
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 42 43 44 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 189
ProTech131
Nina 96
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3552
Shuttle 1389
Sharp 367
Dewaltoss 89
Mong 73
Noble 13
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm182
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox528
Mew2King22
Other Games
summit1g7755
WinterStarcraft533
C9.Mang0253
Sick138
ViBE111
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 33
• StrangeGG 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2258
League of Legends
• Lourlo1069
• Stunt360
Other Games
• Shiphtur444
Upcoming Events
OSC
17h 53m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 4h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.