• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:44
CEST 13:44
KST 20:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202617Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10570 users

Age of Empires: The Age of Kings Mini Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 42 43 44 Next All
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 31 2012 13:28 GMT
#61
who's the boy and who's the girl
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
July 31 2012 14:01 GMT
#62
it's SO not your business, but we're hot blonde lesbians
ATOBTTR
Fulla
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom519 Posts
July 31 2012 16:29 GMT
#63
Very interested in joining.

Seems I just missed one, but anyone else up for combining up powers into a hybrid?!
New Hearthstone Cards ----> www.youtube.com/FullasGames
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
July 31 2012 16:40 GMT
#64
On July 31 2012 23:01 s0Lstice wrote:
it's SO not your business, but we're hot blonde lesbians


Hot.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
LifeAquatic
Profile Joined July 2012
Ukraine6 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-31 18:24:24
July 31 2012 18:21 GMT
#65
i promise this game will be a mix of this:



and this:



cheers
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 31 2012 18:26 GMT
#66
Wes Anderson :D

I have high expectations of the quality of play we'll be seeing now.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
MrZentor
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1648 Posts
July 31 2012 22:50 GMT
#67
/in

I will not be replaced.
Falling’s just like flying, except there’s a more permanent destination.
Fulla
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom519 Posts
August 01 2012 16:14 GMT
#68
Me and Zeldan will be teaming up.

/in

We will not be replaced!
New Hearthstone Cards ----> www.youtube.com/FullasGames
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
August 01 2012 21:43 GMT
#69
I will do a brief comeback for this as AoK and AoC is one of my all time favorite games.

I will not be replaced. I will not be modkilled. I will not get myself voted off. Heck I won't even be pissed off this game. I will just crush all of you with my superior army! You have been warned!

/in
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-01 21:51:34
August 01 2012 21:49 GMT
#70
On August 02 2012 06:43 Tunkeg wrote:
I will do a brief comeback for this as AoK and AoC is one of my all time favorite games.

I will not be replaced. I will not be modkilled. I will not get myself voted off. Heck I won't even be pissed off this game. I will just crush all of you with my superior army! You have been warned!

/in


##Lynch Tunkeg on Day 1



Hmm, actually, maybe we should make a poll about who knows the most about AoE, just for information's sake, nothing else....I swear >_> ....really <_<

EDIT: This game will be very interesting.

If you somehow become the most "powerful" player out there (or the most powerful alliance) you'll instantly die because of people voting you. But if you purposefully stay weak so people don't vote you someone stronger can kill you by attacking you.
So what to do? lol this seems more like the real "Liar Game" game than anything

I also take it it will be like the Chicken game early right? Like nobody does shit fearing everybody will wagon and lynch them
In this game if you are lynched you lose (not taking into account alliances), which is different than a normal game where your faction can still win even if you get lynched.
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
August 01 2012 21:52 GMT
#71
On August 02 2012 06:49 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2012 06:43 Tunkeg wrote:
I will do a brief comeback for this as AoK and AoC is one of my all time favorite games.

I will not be replaced. I will not be modkilled. I will not get myself voted off. Heck I won't even be pissed off this game. I will just crush all of you with my superior army! You have been warned!

/in


##Lynch Tunkeg on Day 1



Hmm, actually, maybe we should make a poll about who knows the most about AoE, just for information's sake, nothing else....I swear >_> ....really <_<

EDIT: This game will be very interesting.

If you somehow become the most "powerful" player out there (or the most powerful alliance) you'll instantly die because of people voting you. But if you purposefully stay weak so people don't vote you someone stronger can kill you by attacking you.
So what to do? lol this seems more like the real "Liar Game" game than anything

I also take it it will be like the Chicken game early right? Like nobody does shit fearing everybody will wagon and lynch them
In this game if you are lynched you lose (not taking into account alliances), which is different than a normal game where your faction can still win even if you get lynched.


You should Or if you can't beat'em...
zelblade
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia901 Posts
August 02 2012 03:03 GMT
#72
On August 02 2012 01:14 Fulla wrote:
Me and Zeldan will be teaming up.

/in

We will not be replaced!


You have some pretty serious spelling issues D:

As said, we will not be replaced.
Golbat
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States499 Posts
August 02 2012 04:05 GMT
#73
can I /obs this game? it looks fun as all get out =D
Like why do u use an oven instead of a fire? Coz its fucking better at cooking, that doesnt mean you want the shit to burn.
ItsMarvelBabyyy
Profile Joined July 2012
Vatican City State135 Posts
August 02 2012 05:24 GMT
#74
The Risen half of this account is banned for a week. Going to have to /out and /in again after the ban wears off if this hasn't started. Note kids, don't be a dick to trolls >.<
IT'S MARVEL BABY! (Risen-Marvellosity mafia smurf)
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-02 05:54:25
August 02 2012 05:53 GMT
#75
On August 02 2012 14:24 ItsMarvelBabyyy wrote:
The Risen half of this account is banned for a week. Going to have to /out and /in again after the ban wears off if this hasn't started. Note kids, don't be a dick to trolls >.<


you're fine, just make sure he doesn't log onto it unless he has permission or after the ban.

Game will start when it's full (probably sometime next week). I'm currently in the middle of finals so I don't have a huge amount of time.

e: Finals end on Thurs next week and I imagine the game will have started before then.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-02 08:58:14
August 02 2012 08:57 GMT
#76
if you /inned and I didn't include you in the OP let me know.

currently 3 slots are open. I doubt this will be a problem (as they are likely to fill up in the upcoming days) but if any of those 3 slots are still open in a week's time I'm going to ask a hydra to disband.
rastaban
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2294 Posts
August 02 2012 13:34 GMT
#77
If we get enough people and someone wants to Hydra just let me know. I want to be able to PM someone
Tyler: "...damn it, that's StarCraft. Opening doors is what we do. Being the first to find food is the greatest pleasure a player can have!"
Fulla
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom519 Posts
August 02 2012 21:10 GMT
#78
Who can I contact to create a new hybrid account on TL please?
New Hearthstone Cards ----> www.youtube.com/FullasGames
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
August 02 2012 21:34 GMT
#79
On August 03 2012 06:10 Fulla wrote:
Who can I contact to create a new hybrid account on TL please?

Just make a new account, and PM me so I can make a note that it shouldn't be banned for being a smurf.
Moderator
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-02 22:09:03
August 02 2012 22:08 GMT
#80
edit: if you need to
add me to the disbanding list, as I really want this setup to go through, and my activity is usually adequate, to say the least.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 42 43 44 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko262
LamboSC2 138
Codebar 27
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23405
Calm 6035
Rain 2118
Bisu 1282
FanTaSy 924
Jaedong 472
Horang2 458
Rush 397
Soma 358
BeSt 254
[ Show more ]
Stork 233
Zeus 220
Mini 168
Light 115
Larva 100
Mong 90
Barracks 83
Hyun 79
Pusan 77
Mind 76
Snow 74
910 69
ZerO 68
Free 56
ToSsGirL 39
Sea.KH 37
Killer 35
Yoon 32
NaDa 28
Sexy 27
Shinee 26
Noble 17
Terrorterran 17
Hm[arnc] 16
Bale 14
sorry 14
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6462
Counter-Strike
fl0m1693
olofmeister1049
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King93
Other Games
gofns60279
singsing1824
B2W.Neo586
dupreeh393
crisheroes291
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2266
• Nemesis897
Other Games
• WagamamaTV146
Upcoming Events
OSC
11h 16m
Big Brain Bouts
22h 16m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 5h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 7h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 22h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.