This is me (Fulla) and Zelblade
/in
| Forum Index > TL Mafia |
|
Fulblade
United Kingdom53 Posts
This is me (Fulla) and Zelblade /in | ||
|
Blazinghand
United States25563 Posts
On August 03 2012 08:16 Fulblade wrote: Hydra account made This is me (Fulla) and Zelblade /in /in... and.. ? Also, you should have gone for Zella :D | ||
|
Fulla
United Kingdom519 Posts
I'd already said that tho in previous posts ![]() | ||
|
s0Lstice
United States1833 Posts
| ||
|
Fulla
United Kingdom519 Posts
| ||
|
Palmar
Iceland22634 Posts
do I need to read the rules? edit: /out syllo told me this wasn't even a mafia game. | ||
|
Blazinghand
United States25563 Posts
On August 04 2012 00:28 Palmar wrote: /in do I need to read the rules? It's a pretty standard setup; lynch scum, win. No need to fret about whether it's utterly totally different than every other mafia game ![]() | ||
|
Tunkeg
Norway1235 Posts
On August 04 2012 00:28 Palmar wrote: /in do I need to read the rules? edit: /out syllo told me this wasn't even a mafia game. It isn't, and thats what so great about it. No need to justify anything to town. It is just me, my allies and my kickass army rolling over the rest. Mmmmmm, gotta love that. | ||
|
Palmar
Iceland22634 Posts
On August 04 2012 00:58 Tunkeg wrote: Show nested quote + On August 04 2012 00:28 Palmar wrote: /in do I need to read the rules? edit: /out syllo told me this wasn't even a mafia game. It isn't, and thats what so great about it. No need to justify anything to town. It is just me, my allies and my kickass army rolling over the rest. Mmmmmm, gotta love that. yeah but I'm a big fan of convincing people to kill people. | ||
|
marvellosity
United Kingdom36161 Posts
| ||
|
Blazinghand
United States25563 Posts
| ||
|
Atki Wiglegs
Kiribati11 Posts
We shall not be replaced. | ||
|
Fulblade
United Kingdom53 Posts
![]() | ||
|
wherebugsgo
Japan10647 Posts
But there will hopefully be convincing involved. | ||
|
s0Lstice
United States1833 Posts
| ||
|
Lvdr
United States418 Posts
I won't be replaced. I just found this mafia game and this looks interesting too. Btw, I played AoE2 and always went mass elite longbowmen against computers. | ||
|
Blazinghand
United States25563 Posts
| ||
|
Lvdr
United States418 Posts
| ||
|
wherebugsgo
Japan10647 Posts
| ||
|
MrZentor
United States1648 Posts
If more than one person attacks the same person during the night, how is the order of attacks generated? | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Rain Bisu FanTaSy Jaedong Horang2 Rush Soma BeSt [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations StarCraft: Brood War
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
[ Show More ] The PondCast
Online Event
|
|
|