• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:40
CEST 19:40
KST 02:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11471 users

BC's Arkham City - Page 97

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 95 96 97 98 99 212 Next
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 10 2012 17:35 GMT
#1921
On February 11 2012 02:23 RayzorFlash wrote:
I think the whole Schworz drama will likely clear itself out tonight, or at least give us more concrete information instead of like, 7 people throwing out either what they think, or random claims that don't make sense...

I was working on an analysis of Chaoser, and his actions on Day 1 don't seem that scummy to me, but the hard Day 2 push to set up a lynch after Sheth is lynched seems reallyyyyy scummy... I don't have a solid opinion on that yet, and I still think we lynch Sheth today to verify Radfield.

Oh and, I don't think anyone's mentioned this, but Palmar can't POSSIBLY be as crazy as he's posting with randomly not remembering stuff he did the previous day. Methinks he has some sort of role text restriction that gives him split personality disorder / lunacy... The characters that might work well with such a restriction (disregarding other peoples claims, and actual logic) are: Joker, Harley Quinn, Scarecrow (different night personality than day maybe?), Two-face, Calendar Man, and Clayface... None of the mafia power-roles seem to logically work with this restriction, so I'm inclined to lean very slightly towards Palmar being town (or i'm totally off-base with my logic... lol)


Scummy post detected.

He tries to dismiss a situation that has an enormous amount of WIFOM, but also some info to be snatched.
Then he says that Chaoser setting up a chain lynch is really scummy. Notice how he doesn t agree or disagree with Palmar. He wants to keep safe, not taking sides. He then states that Sheth should still be lynched today, to verify radfield.
But if Palmar is town, which he certainly seems now, Radfield is black, or the scum DT, Ra s.
Ra s is a very important role for scum, he wouldnt put himself at risk by claiming DT.
So no desperate need to confirm Rad, we can vig sheth anyways.

Then this poster speculates insaneness and whatnot. Clearly bullshit.


chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 10 2012 17:40 GMT
#1922
But if Palmar is town, which he certainly seems now, Radfield is black, or the scum DT, Ra s.


If palmar is town then Radfield is black. That's it. Palmar said his shot is unblockable by mafia. Therefore if palmar is town then radfield can't be red since palmar shot at him and he did not die.

Therefore, if Radfield is red, then palmar can't be town
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 10 2012 17:43 GMT
#1923
On February 11 2012 02:40 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
But if Palmar is town, which he certainly seems now, Radfield is black, or the scum DT, Ra s.


If palmar is town then Radfield is black. That's it. Palmar said his shot is unblockable by mafia. Therefore if palmar is town then radfield can't be red since palmar shot at him and he did not die.

Therefore, if Radfield is red, then palmar can't be town


This is correct.

In addition, since the simplest explanation is that Radfield is black, you're both red and an idiot.
Computer says mafia
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 10 2012 17:51 GMT
#1924
On February 11 2012 02:43 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 02:40 chaoser wrote:
But if Palmar is town, which he certainly seems now, Radfield is black, or the scum DT, Ra s.


If palmar is town then Radfield is black. That's it. Palmar said his shot is unblockable by mafia. Therefore if palmar is town then radfield can't be red since palmar shot at him and he did not die.

Therefore, if Radfield is red, then palmar can't be town


This is correct.

In addition, since the simplest explanation is that Radfield is black, you're both red and an idiot.


lol. So you're going to double down on the "Chaoser is trying to set up a lynch that he has no control over setting up?" logic? Cause only batman has control over that setup up lol.

Also, here's a Femshep trailer that came out today cause she's boss

Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 10 2012 17:51 GMT
#1925
On February 11 2012 02:24 Jayjay54 wrote:
whatever, too much speculation.

You wanna lynch bugs, kurumi?

Who do you want to see dead doc?

Sheth. The case I'd potentially make could change wildly depending on that flip, so I don't feel the need to make a bunch of extraneous cases and accusations. I'll use the rest of the time in the day to actually catch up on what I missed D1 and sort all these arguments out in my mind. I'll say more at night near the deadline in case I die. I'll likely make a case on 2 or so people.

I hope medics will keep me alive tonight so I can push it throughout the next day but since the lynch is basically resolved today there's not much for me to do today other than keep up pressure where I feel it's appropriate.
RIP Aaliyah
RayzorFlash
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada253 Posts
February 10 2012 17:57 GMT
#1926
On February 11 2012 02:33 chaoser wrote:
The setup only works if palmar doesn't die. And that isn't controlled by mafia, it's controlled by batman. So it would make no sense if I was mafia to try to set up a lynch off something that I wouldn't even be in control of.


This is true... But Batman might not even go after Joker if its confirmed though, he might start working on finding out who Hugo is, leaving Joker to be killed by Mafia or lynched by town. He doesn't need to kill Joker right now if he already knows who he is and can kill him at any time... Thus, the lynch wouldn't be controlled by Batman either... There is definitely a possibility that Palmar remains alive after tonight...

On February 11 2012 02:35 rgTheSchworz wrote:

Scummy post detected.

He tries to dismiss a situation that has an enormous amount of WIFOM, but also some info to be snatched.
Then he says that Chaoser setting up a chain lynch is really scummy. Notice how he doesn t agree or disagree with Palmar. He wants to keep safe, not taking sides. He then states that Sheth should still be lynched today, to verify radfield.
But if Palmar is town, which he certainly seems now, Radfield is black, or the scum DT, Ra s.
Ra s is a very important role for scum, he wouldnt put himself at risk by claiming DT.
So no desperate need to confirm Rad, we can vig sheth anyways.

Then this poster speculates insaneness and whatnot. Clearly bullshit.



- Sure theres info to be snatched, but read the past few pages and you'll see that nearly all of it is just rampant speculation on something that, really, there is no chance of addressing right now anyway (I don't think you get lynched today that is, I think today's lynch has more or less been set since Rad's claim)... Gathering info is fine, but WIFOM speculation is pointless, thread-cluttering, and confusing

- I agree with Palmar, but I'm not sure enough of my opinion to immediately vote Chaoser, mostly because his Day 1 actions (except for a pretty weak reason to switch his vote to C_C) don't seem scummy to me... I'm gonna keep an eye on him though, two if I can spare them

- I don't think anyone is town, except maybe Toad... Palmar could be lying again, in which case everything we think we know breaks down. There are multiple possibilities. What you're saying is true if Palmar is saying the truth, then Rad is either black or Ra's, If Palmar is faking his shot, or even just faking the fact that it is unblockable, suddenly Rad could be black, green, or even red fake-claiming DT... I entered this game with an "everyone is guilty until proven innocent" mentality because of how many stupid mislynches I supported in my first game, lol...

Officially [b]##Vote: Liquid'Sheth/b]
RayzorFlash
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada253 Posts
February 10 2012 17:58 GMT
#1927
EBWOP: ##Vote: Liquid'Sheth >_<
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
February 10 2012 18:00 GMT
#1928
On February 11 2012 01:33 Toadesstern wrote:
##Unvote Liquid'Sheth
##Vote chaoser

I would ask if you are out of your mind but it seems quite clear that you are
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
RayzorFlash
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada253 Posts
February 10 2012 18:04 GMT
#1929
On February 11 2012 03:00 layabout wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 01:33 Toadesstern wrote:
##Unvote Liquid'Sheth
##Vote chaoser

I would ask if you are out of your mind but it seems quite clear that you are


Agreed, random ninja vote change wtf...
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 10 2012 18:06 GMT
#1930
On February 11 2012 02:57 RayzorFlash wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 02:33 chaoser wrote:
The setup only works if palmar doesn't die. And that isn't controlled by mafia, it's controlled by batman. So it would make no sense if I was mafia to try to set up a lynch off something that I wouldn't even be in control of.


This is true... But Batman might not even go after Joker if its confirmed though, he might start working on finding out who Hugo is, leaving Joker to be killed by Mafia or lynched by town. He doesn't need to kill Joker right now if he already knows who he is and can kill him at any time... Thus, the lynch wouldn't be controlled by Batman either... There is definitely a possibility that Palmar remains alive after tonight...


What? That is the definition of controlled by Batman. If he doesn't kill Palmar THEN I would be able to push for a lynch on Palmar. If he DOES kill palmar then I can't. Since I have no idea what batman would do, I can't setup a chain-lynch, it depends on Batman.

See how ridiculous it is to say that I'm mafia because I'm posting to set up a lynch on palmar and Radfield?

Especially when I don't even control the setup? Batman might not go kill the joker. Or he might. Why the fuck would I, if I was mafia, try to set up a lynch that depends 100% on what a third party does? How does that make logical sense?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 10 2012 18:08 GMT
#1931
hey palmar:

hero
Laya
Risk
Opz
forumite
Sheth
Chaoser


Agree much or not at all? I'd say there's errors in there but I'd say it's looking quite accurate tbh.
Haven't looked into jaybrundage, evantrees, -.-qualis, Katina and Adam yet. So if idk about those people. I still don't know what to think about VE but honestly the fact that I haven't found a thing that makes me think he is scum yet worries me a little. Maybe I'm getting better at judging him or he's really looking at what he's posting.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 10 2012 18:11 GMT
#1932
On February 11 2012 03:04 RayzorFlash wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 03:00 layabout wrote:
On February 11 2012 01:33 Toadesstern wrote:
##Unvote Liquid'Sheth
##Vote chaoser

I would ask if you are out of your mind but it seems quite clear that you are


Agreed, random ninja vote change wtf...


what? I alread said, Sheth is on my "probably mafia"-list and Chaoser has been on my maybe mafia list d1, was promoted to probably mafia n1 and since d2 he's on my "KILL IT WITH FIRE" list.
How is that a ninja vote.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
February 10 2012 18:12 GMT
#1933
On February 11 2012 03:11 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 03:04 RayzorFlash wrote:
On February 11 2012 03:00 layabout wrote:
On February 11 2012 01:33 Toadesstern wrote:
##Unvote Liquid'Sheth
##Vote chaoser

I would ask if you are out of your mind but it seems quite clear that you are


Agreed, random ninja vote change wtf...


what? I alread said, Sheth is on my "probably mafia"-list and Chaoser has been on my maybe mafia list d1, was promoted to probably mafia n1 and since d2 he's on my "KILL IT WITH FIRE" list.
How is that a ninja vote.

you didn't announce your vote hence it's a "ninja vote"


also, not lynching sheth today would be fucking stupid
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 10 2012 18:13 GMT
#1934
the entire premise for changing from sheth to chaoser is sheth is not scum.

I think we're looking at something more along the lines of Chaoser, Kitaman27, Hiro Protagonist, Forumite, VisceraEyes and maybe jayjay? or katina?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 10 2012 18:13 GMT
#1935
maybe layabout, because he thinks he can call people stupid.
Computer says mafia
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 10 2012 18:15 GMT
#1936
Anyone who switches off of Sheth from this point on is scum. Period. Palmar. You're a fuck. We can lynch chaoser tomorrow if there are shenanigans. Sheth dies. Today. I told you to tunnel ME today so the Sheth lynch went through. WTF bro?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 10 2012 18:18 GMT
#1937
On February 11 2012 03:11 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 03:04 RayzorFlash wrote:
On February 11 2012 03:00 layabout wrote:
On February 11 2012 01:33 Toadesstern wrote:
##Unvote Liquid'Sheth
##Vote chaoser

I would ask if you are out of your mind but it seems quite clear that you are


Agreed, random ninja vote change wtf...


what? I alread said, Sheth is on my "probably mafia"-list and Chaoser has been on my maybe mafia list d1, was promoted to probably mafia n1 and since d2 he's on my "KILL IT WITH FIRE" list.
How is that a ninja vote.


I looked through your filter and the first time you mention me at all is:

On February 10 2012 19:58 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2012 19:51 wherebugsgo wrote:
I think my only hope is that chaoser and kitaman are town this game.

Otherwise I think this is a town loss.


pretty sure if that's how it is we already auto-lossed
Don't know about kita yet but I'd say chaoser is mafia tbh.


7 Hours ago. Definitely not since day 1. And you never give any justification for it. You've been pretty vocal with your other mafia reads since day 1 though. This is definitely a ninja vote.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 10 2012 18:18 GMT
#1938
On February 11 2012 03:13 Palmar wrote:
the entire premise for changing from sheth to chaoser is sheth is not scum.

I think we're looking at something more along the lines of Chaoser, Kitaman27, Hiro Protagonist, Forumite, VisceraEyes and maybe jayjay? or katina?


i know. That's the reason I said there's errors in there but I don't really want to think of sheth as a townie either. However if sheth were to flip mafia today I'd still want to lynch Chaoser. Not sure about the opposite.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 10 2012 18:21 GMT
#1939
On February 11 2012 03:18 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 03:11 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 11 2012 03:04 RayzorFlash wrote:
On February 11 2012 03:00 layabout wrote:
On February 11 2012 01:33 Toadesstern wrote:
##Unvote Liquid'Sheth
##Vote chaoser

I would ask if you are out of your mind but it seems quite clear that you are


Agreed, random ninja vote change wtf...


what? I alread said, Sheth is on my "probably mafia"-list and Chaoser has been on my maybe mafia list d1, was promoted to probably mafia n1 and since d2 he's on my "KILL IT WITH FIRE" list.
How is that a ninja vote.


I looked through your filter and the first time you mention me at all is:

Show nested quote +
On February 10 2012 19:58 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 10 2012 19:51 wherebugsgo wrote:
I think my only hope is that chaoser and kitaman are town this game.

Otherwise I think this is a town loss.


pretty sure if that's how it is we already auto-lossed
Don't know about kita yet but I'd say chaoser is mafia tbh.


7 Hours ago. Definitely not since day 1. And you never give any justification for it. You've been pretty vocal with your other mafia reads since day 1 though. This is definitely a ninja vote.

I'm only vocal about the ones I want to get lynched right now. I figured it's not a bad idea to give my orange and red reads out and ask people about them now because I'm still immortal and hey, it gives something to discuss. Or since I am not making sense to people they can at least look at my list and tell if they look me from what I put on that list.
Also I'm checking my filter right now, give me a second.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 10 2012 18:22 GMT
#1940
Palmar is being ridiculous. Sheth needs to die. He's scum for sure. I don't give a shit about the check, I've had a scum read on Sheth the whole fucking game. The fact that he's actively trying to derail what I consider to be the ONLY lynch for today makes my ass twitch.

Please don't take away my Sheth lynch for a second time.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 95 96 97 98 99 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 623
UpATreeSC 118
ProTech48
JuggernautJason31
MindelVK 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33846
Calm 3366
Shuttle 1181
actioN 234
firebathero 181
Hyuk 125
Barracks 114
Dewaltoss 101
Liquid`Ret 66
Hyun 34
[ Show more ]
HiyA 24
Bale 23
Aegong 22
Free 22
soO 21
NaDa 18
PianO 18
Shine 15
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8595
Dendi1122
XaKoH 379
Fuzer 98
League of Legends
KnowMe73
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1383
fl0m1086
x6flipin834
Other Games
singsing2164
FrodaN1295
Beastyqt652
B2W.Neo336
ceh9333
mouzStarbuck289
Livibee189
byalli183
C9.Mang0170
RotterdaM110
Trikslyr84
Mew2King65
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 55
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV416
Other Games
• Shiphtur872
• imaqtpie526
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 36m
Replay Cast
5h 21m
OSC
1d 5h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 16h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.