• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:15
CEST 22:15
KST 05:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20268Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8877 users

BC's Arkham City - Page 95

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 93 94 95 96 97 212 Next
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 10 2012 16:54 GMT
#1881
On February 11 2012 01:52 rgTheSchworz wrote:
And even if I m not Two-Face, the real Two-face wouldnt counter-claim me.
He would be so exposed to CW.

Why the fuck did you push me so hard as a liar then back off now? What made you that confident as a "pro-town" player to paint me red with a fake ass check. How in 10000000000 years is this pro-town behavior?

No one trusts you, so you're backing off despite no CC. I sense inherent guilt.
RIP Aaliyah
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 10 2012 16:54 GMT
#1882
On February 11 2012 01:52 rgTheSchworz wrote:
And even if I m not Two-Face, the real Two-face wouldnt counter-claim me.
He would be so exposed to CW.


nono, the real Two-Face is immortal! :p
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 10 2012 16:54 GMT
#1883
On February 11 2012 01:54 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 01:52 rgTheSchworz wrote:
And even if I m not Two-Face, the real Two-face wouldnt counter-claim me.
He would be so exposed to CW.


nono, the real Two-Face is immortal! :p

Do you think it's the case with all 3?
RIP Aaliyah
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 10 2012 16:56 GMT
#1884
I dont wanna be RB ed or answer your scummy question.
For the time being I am Two-Face.
WIFOM about mebeing Two-Face kept me alive last night.
Let s double up.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 10 2012 16:57 GMT
#1885
On February 11 2012 01:54 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 01:52 rgTheSchworz wrote:
And even if I m not Two-Face, the real Two-face wouldnt counter-claim me.
He would be so exposed to CW.

Why the fuck did you push me so hard as a liar then back off now? What made you that confident as a "pro-town" player to paint me red with a fake ass check. How in 10000000000 years is this pro-town behavior?

No one trusts you, so you're backing off despite no CC. I sense inherent guilt.


You claimed a hit right? maybe rG shot you.

either way, this behaviour is not pro town. maybe maybe maybe bad town. but much more likely scum.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 10 2012 16:58 GMT
#1886
Lynch me if you think it s useful.
I dont mind it at all, since I am not third-party and still have a chance to win.
Maybe the info gained after my lynch will sort things out.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 10 2012 16:58 GMT
#1887
On February 11 2012 01:56 rgTheSchworz wrote:
I dont wanna be RB ed or answer your scummy question.
For the time being I am Two-Face.
WIFOM about mebeing Two-Face kept me alive last night.
Let s double up.

You're either veteran or Poison Ivy.
But that makes You town, ironically.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 10 2012 16:59 GMT
#1888
If you die tonight and flip joker and it shows that your shots work the way you said they do, then I'll buy the whole thing.

If you don't die then I'm going to be skeptical. There are many reasons that I can think of for you surviving though. Either Batman decided not to kill you (stupid play). Or you can't be killed by Batman (aka you're Talia al Ghul). Either way, if you don't die then I will be very suspicious.


So you see, your argument against me that I'm scum makes no sense since I could only ever push for your and Rad's lynch on the next day if you survive, something that I'm not even able to control if I'm mafia since Batman's kill is unblockable.

If you die I have no reason to push at all. If I was mafia I'd rather you not die since then I can't push you. So what kind of stupid mafia plans ahead to try to set up a lynch on someone that isn't even controlled by the mafia but rather by a third party lol.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
February 10 2012 16:59 GMT
#1889
On February 11 2012 01:40 kitaman27 wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 11 2012 01:17 rgTheSchworz wrote:
Fuck it, lynch me if you will, but either you re CW and trying to test me if I am Two-Face, or you play surprisingly bad as town.
CW is my humble opinion.
I think you thought I was extremely stupid to claim Two-Face, and you would put it beyond noobiness or whatever and FORGOT even to DT me in your efforts to appear town.
So now, I am not even sure if I die tonight.


You sure do like to talk about catwomen don't you :/

On February 10 2012 04:48 rgTheSchworz wrote:
So, the check should be real. However, you can just ignore it, Rad s check hasn t been scoffed at as was mine.


You've dodged the question 3-4 times now. DrH said that all dt's return role not alignment to dt checks. You gave us a alignment, but not a role. Could you please respond? You're not being very transparent right now.

BM, for someone who mentioned how he couldn't wait to roll town, you sure haven't done much scumhunting. You also mentioned that you rarely read the thread as scum. It takes more than a name claim to prove you are town.

@Palmar. I like a chaoser lynch too. He appeared to have something invested in the CC day one lynch, although we will have to probably wait to see if Sheth's flip makes that relevant.

Kurumi, day one you claimed vigilante, but the number of possible roles you could be is running pretty thin. I think we need to revisit your name claim in the near future.

Did I miss anyone who claimed a hit?
Jackal - Mafia kp
DrH- ??
Radfield- ??
schworz- ??
kenpachi - Harley Quinn
Slardar - Penguin


Kitaman, do you agree with the points that Palmar makes here:

On February 11 2012 01:03 Palmar wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Actually fuck it.

##Unvote Sheth
##Vote Chaoser


Bitch got greedy, now bitch gonna pay.

Let's consider all the possible scenarios involving Radfield, Chaoser and Sheth. I am ignoring the scenarios where Radfield is lying about the DT check, because Sheth will flip sooner or later, and if he flips neither Scum nor Miller, Radfield is fucked. That makes no sense no matter what Radfield's alignment is.

So, the possibilities are:

1. Sheth is scum, Chaoser is scum

Looking at the interactions here, I don't think this is the case. If it is it's surprisingly good scum play from both of them. Chaosers direct push to actually lynch Sheth while keeping open the possibility of Sheth flipping miller would be a ridiculously powerful play to absolve him of any "knowledge" about the flip. I have almost no reason to believe this is the case.

2. Sheth is scum, Chaoser is town

This is a possibility, but why on earth is Chaoser focusing so hard on creating later opportunities for lynches? Why would he write something like this:

Either Sheth flips mafia or he doesn't and then we kill radfield/you/rg. No big problem lol.


If he thinks Sheth will actually flip scum??? If sheth flips scum shouldn't the people campaigning for his death day 1 (me) and bringing in the DT check from day 2 (Radfield) be the last people you want to lynch? Most townies in this game feel good lynching Sheth because they believe Radfield's DT claim, because... well... it makes sense to believe it.

It's okay to consider the possibility, But if chaoser is town, he would have to take a stance. a) I think sheth is town, and thus I won't vote for him or b) I think sheth is scum and thus I will vote for him.

Sheth is Miller, Chaoser is town

Surprisingly, this is EXACTLY the same scenario as the one before. If chaoser is town he has no reason to distrust Radfield's DT claim, it's simply not logical to think Radfield is lying. Thus the ONLY reason one would ever not lynch Sheth is if you have a strong reason to believe he's town, and thus miller.

Chaoser hasn't produced any such reasons. He seems to be perfectly happy with lynching Sheth. this is a contradiction because if he had a strong reason to believe Sheth will flip miller, he'd also have a strong reason to try and turn his wagon around. But he's fine with Sheth dying, he just wants to make sure the wrong people get incriminated for it.

Incidentally, I now have a real strong reason to believe Sheth will flip town. Chaoser kindly provided me with it.

Sheth is Miller, Chaoser is Scum

This is what's going on.

Chaoser, as I've stated is perfectly fine with killing Sheth. But for some reason, he seems to be particularly interested what happens if he flips Miller.

Only in this situation does it make sense for chaoser to try to incriminate for example Radfield (not to mention myself, who has nothing to do with the situation, except telling people Radfield isn't scum).

Why would Radfield need to be lynched, but only if sheth flips miller? Chaoser says this straight up here:

On February 10 2012 23:00 chaoser wrote:
If Sheth doesn't flip mafia then the scenario you've been pushing as the real narrative all falls down.

Either Sheth flips mafia or he doesn't and then we kill radfield/you/rg. No big problem lol.


Please read this. Chaoser is literally putting the burden of telling apart millers and scum on Radfield's shoulders, and threatening a lynch if he fails. And somehow I'm in there too, probably because I gave the information Radfield is not scum (but 3rd party).

Because I can't stress this enough:

Sheth flipping scum or miller cannot have any impact on reads on Radfield (and me or other people pushing his lynch). We're lynching him based on a DT check we have a reason to believe. That DT check makes no difference between millers and scum, thus him flipping miller says nothing about the people who want him dead.

and yet Chaoser is perfectly fine with pushing that terrible logic.

This makes no sense if he's town. If he's town, he's just as responsible as me or Radfield or anyone else voting for sheth for killing sheth. If he thinks Sheth will flip scum, he should be supporting me and radfield. If he doesn't he should be opposing us. He's doing neither.

He's supporting killing sheth, while setting Radfield and I up for a lynch later in the game, based on sheth flipping miller.

This is not a difficult decision.





I think I've proven beyond any reasonable doubt that Chaoser is scum. I will die tonight. Batman will shoot me. Please, please, please follow my lead and kill chaoser off instead of sheth.

This will be a hard lynch. The mafia will be actively fighting it. But we _need_ to get it right.

Don't allow fear to stop you. The lines will be drawn here. Don't be the sheep town that goes with the easy lynch. If every townie reads this, realizes I'm fucking right, and then makes a stand. It will be VERY easy to pick out the mafia.

Do the right thing.

Chaoser is scum

##Vote Chaoser


Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 10 2012 16:59 GMT
#1890
My play does make sense.
I m also town.
Don t g too far with assumptions
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 10 2012 17:00 GMT
#1891
On February 11 2012 01:59 rgTheSchworz wrote:
My play does make sense.
I m also town.
Don t g too far with assumptions

I believe You're town, because You'd be dead other way.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 10 2012 17:00 GMT
#1892
On February 11 2012 01:54 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 01:54 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 11 2012 01:52 rgTheSchworz wrote:
And even if I m not Two-Face, the real Two-face wouldnt counter-claim me.
He would be so exposed to CW.


nono, the real Two-Face is immortal! :p

Do you think it's the case with all 3?

you know what I was referring to.
On February 11 2012 01:57 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 01:54 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On February 11 2012 01:52 rgTheSchworz wrote:
And even if I m not Two-Face, the real Two-face wouldnt counter-claim me.
He would be so exposed to CW.

Why the fuck did you push me so hard as a liar then back off now? What made you that confident as a "pro-town" player to paint me red with a fake ass check. How in 10000000000 years is this pro-town behavior?

No one trusts you, so you're backing off despite no CC. I sense inherent guilt.


You claimed a hit right? maybe rG shot you.

either way, this behaviour is not pro town. maybe maybe maybe bad town. but much more likely scum.

Jackal shot DocH. DocH is the only one within the circle of people who are either dead or claimed a hit and at the same time are on the gay-phone-session. Jackal can only shoot people on his gay-phone-session. He called me a liar and maybe found out what was meant to be for docH. Anyways I'm pretty sury Jackal shot DocH.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 10 2012 17:01 GMT
#1893
I'm sorry, what makes sense about announcing fake results that I'm mafia and then kept trying to push a case on FAKE CHECK

That's not a town move. It's not. It's not town to say "I don't care if I get lynched cause I can still win." So can scum. You would care about a wasted lynch if you want to win as town. You can't just say "Yeah I got this, it makes sense" when it doesn't make sense to anyone except you.
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 10 2012 17:03 GMT
#1894
On February 11 2012 02:00 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 01:59 rgTheSchworz wrote:
My play does make sense.
I m also town.
Don t g too far with assumptions

I believe You're town, because You'd be dead other way.

lol
RIP Aaliyah
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 10 2012 17:03 GMT
#1895
On February 11 2012 02:00 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 01:59 rgTheSchworz wrote:
My play does make sense.
I m also town.
Don t g too far with assumptions

I believe You're town, because You'd be dead other way.


I am sorry I don't follow. Why would he be dead if he was scum
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 10 2012 17:04 GMT
#1896
I have not PUSHED your case.
Read my damn posts.
I simply stated that I got guilty on you.
Simple thing to get ppl reacting.

It's not town to say "I don't care if I get lynched cause I can still win." So can scum

I agree. But im not CW or BM.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 10 2012 17:05 GMT
#1897
On February 11 2012 02:01 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
I'm sorry, what makes sense about announcing fake results that I'm mafia and then kept trying to push a case on FAKE CHECK

That's not a town move. It's not. It's not town to say "I don't care if I get lynched cause I can still win." So can scum. You would care about a wasted lynch if you want to win as town. You can't just say "Yeah I got this, it makes sense" when it doesn't make sense to anyone except you.

Schworz must be town. Look at Catwoman role description. Then look at Schworz claiming being hit. Then add up things like:
-He'd be dead if he wasn't one of vets or Poison Ivy
-Since he's alive, he must be one of the vets or Poison Ivy
-Since he was trying to get hits on him, and he got info about being hit, he's most likely vet.
-CW's best hit was Schworz.
It all adds up.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 10 2012 17:05 GMT
#1898
On February 11 2012 02:00 Toadesstern wrote:
Jackal shot DocH. DocH is the only one within the circle of people who are either dead or claimed a hit and at the same time are on the gay-phone-session. Jackal can only shoot people on his gay-phone-session. He called me a liar and maybe found out what was meant to be for docH. Anyways I'm pretty sury Jackal shot DocH.


Radfield was also in the phonebooth and claimed he got shot.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 10 2012 17:05 GMT
#1899
On February 11 2012 02:04 rgTheSchworz wrote:
I have not PUSHED your case.
Read my damn posts.
I simply stated that I got guilty on you.
Simple thing to get ppl reacting.

Show nested quote +
It's not town to say "I don't care if I get lynched cause I can still win." So can scum

I agree. But im not CW or BM.


How is fakeclaiming a red result and actively defending it not pushing a lynch? You're kidding, right?

yeah, you're scum
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 10 2012 17:07 GMT
#1900

Medics get off me ASAP. Toad doesn t understand I ll be catfood tonight.
When I flip, please lynch this liar= DocH.


So, the check should be real. However, you can just ignore it, Rad s check hasn t been scoffed at as was mine.
We´re lynching only one guy today, anyways.
I also must remind myself to post some thoughts as soon as I catch up with the thread and figure out Toad´s role


Why didn't you back off sooner? That's what I don't understand. You're just trying to get people to "react"? And this helps you hunt scum how exactly?
RIP Aaliyah
Prev 1 93 94 95 96 97 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 611
ProTech144
Nina 78
JuggernautJason57
RuFF_SC2 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23256
Calm 2599
Mini 153
Dewaltoss 107
firebathero 101
soO 51
Bale 33
HiyA 25
PianO 14
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7467
XaKoH 288
monkeys_forever112
canceldota24
League of Legends
Doublelift2326
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1550
fl0m1287
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu790
Other Games
summit1g1967
FrodaN1772
Beastyqt606
B2W.Neo345
mouzStarbuck343
shahzam322
ToD202
Livibee180
C9.Mang0136
Trikslyr111
RotterdaM101
UpATreeSC91
Mew2King45
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 50
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1088
• Shiphtur737
• WagamamaTV244
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h
Replay Cast
2h 45m
OSC
1d 2h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 13h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.