• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:05
CEST 02:05
KST 09:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8076 users

BC's Arkham City - Page 94

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 92 93 94 95 96 212 Next
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 10 2012 16:38 GMT
#1861
On February 11 2012 01:29 rgTheSchworz wrote:
Apart from Toad being Poison Ivy, and DocH claiming Clayface, I dont ,,understand,, the Doc/Toad relationship.
Seems Doc is a temporary shield for Toad or Toad s a vet himself.

Wrong
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 10 2012 16:39 GMT
#1862
Of course its wrong just trolling.
Seriously I dont understand the Doc/Toad relationship.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 10 2012 16:39 GMT
#1863
On February 11 2012 01:39 rgTheSchworz wrote:
Of course its wrong just trolling.
Seriously I dont understand the Doc/Toad relationship.

I am puzzled how You're not dead and noone cc'd You.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 10 2012 16:40 GMT
#1864
On February 11 2012 01:17 rgTheSchworz wrote:
Fuck it, lynch me if you will, but either you re CW and trying to test me if I am Two-Face, or you play surprisingly bad as town.
CW is my humble opinion.
I think you thought I was extremely stupid to claim Two-Face, and you would put it beyond noobiness or whatever and FORGOT even to DT me in your efforts to appear town.
So now, I am not even sure if I die tonight.


You sure do like to talk about catwomen don't you :/

On February 10 2012 04:48 rgTheSchworz wrote:
So, the check should be real. However, you can just ignore it, Rad s check hasn t been scoffed at as was mine.


You've dodged the question 3-4 times now. DrH said that all dt's return role not alignment to dt checks. You gave us a alignment, but not a role. Could you please respond? You're not being very transparent right now.

BM, for someone who mentioned how he couldn't wait to roll town, you sure haven't done much scumhunting. You also mentioned that you rarely read the thread as scum. It takes more than a name claim to prove you are town.

@Palmar. I like a chaoser lynch too. He appeared to have something invested in the CC day one lynch, although we will have to probably wait to see if Sheth's flip makes that relevant.

Kurumi, day one you claimed vigilante, but the number of possible roles you could be is running pretty thin. I think we need to revisit your name claim in the near future.

Did I miss anyone who claimed a hit?
Jackal - Mafia kp
DrH- ??
Radfield- ??
schworz- ??
kenpachi - Harley Quinn
Slardar - Penguin

I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 10 2012 16:41 GMT
#1865
On February 11 2012 01:33 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 01:30 Palmar wrote:
On February 11 2012 01:29 Jayjay54 wrote:
On February 11 2012 01:26 Toadesstern wrote:
I'm pretty sure what jayjay and adam figured out is what I wanted them to think :3


I'd bet on your role right now.


And you'd be wrong. But that's irrelevant. Vote for Chaoser.


as always, good sir, you underestimate me, but that's irrelevant too.

like right now vote for Chaoser? aren't you the one who said to clear out DT checks first?



Unless we have a strong specific reason to think they might be influenced by something. Until chaoser showed his face I didn't have any.

I still know Sheth is going to have to flip at some point this game. As for me myself, I claimed the Joker. I am a dead man.

But right now, killing Chaoser is the right move.
Computer says mafia
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 10 2012 16:41 GMT
#1866
Ho, read the thread , my check on Doc was fake.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 10 2012 16:43 GMT
#1867
On February 11 2012 01:41 rgTheSchworz wrote:
Ho, read the thread , my check on Doc was fake.

So who are You? As Two-Face, You should be dead.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 10 2012 16:44 GMT
#1868
A medic protected me.
What is CC?
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 10 2012 16:44 GMT
#1869
This is the reason I think it's more likely he's Batman. Batman has nothing to fear from town really, as his main goal is to find and kill Hugo Strange. The Joker is out now. The fact that he had the balls to claim the hit AND the DT check, while refusing to name-claim and knowing no medic would ever claim a protection on him, all points to him being the batman.


Mafia have a roleblocker, a vet and medic powers anyway so they can be as ballsy as they want. In fact this is one of the few games where the mafia can actually even claim DT and also take a hit and not to outted immediately. Adding in DT powers and a GF, mafia are pretty strong this game. Therefore none of these signs point to him as Batman because they could be done by mafia as well. He's definitely not townie so I guess we can agree on that.

do you think I shot Radfield last night?

Do you think him surviving, while also having DT powers is logical scum play?

Or could it be that we're just both telling the truth? He really is the Batman, or a very ballsy Catwoman.


I will die tonight. Batman will shoot me. Please, please, please follow my lead and kill chaoser off instead of sheth.


If you die tonight and flip joker and it shows that your shots work the way you said they do, then I'll buy the whole thing.

If you don't die then I'm going to be skeptical. There are many reasons that I can think of for you surviving though. Either Batman decided not to kill you (stupid play). Or you can't be killed by Batman (aka you're Talia al Ghul). Either way, if you don't die then I will be very suspicious.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 10 2012 16:45 GMT
#1870
On February 11 2012 01:38 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 01:29 rgTheSchworz wrote:
Apart from Toad being Poison Ivy, and DocH claiming Clayface, I dont ,,understand,, the Doc/Toad relationship.
Seems Doc is a temporary shield for Toad or Toad s a vet himself.

Wrong

Why do you care rG? I'm Clayface, hired by another named player in the game. You don't have to understand anything beyond that.
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 10 2012 16:45 GMT
#1871
On February 11 2012 01:44 rgTheSchworz wrote:
A medic protected me.
What is CC?

A medic can't block Catwoman.
RIP Aaliyah
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 10 2012 16:46 GMT
#1872
CC= Counter-claim.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 10 2012 16:47 GMT
#1873
@Kita
It's no clue game.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 10 2012 16:47 GMT
#1874
rG digging his grave even more.

You should read your own filter and try to make sense out of it. It's fun.

Let's hope CW takes your head, so we don't need a lynch.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 10 2012 16:48 GMT
#1875
I care because I want to help town.
Direct me if you will not help me figure out the situation. I ll do whatever you tell me at night.
I dont care if I m lynched, I just don t want to end up a useless blue because some guys have something between them that prevents collaboration.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 10 2012 16:49 GMT
#1876
On February 11 2012 01:40 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 01:17 rgTheSchworz wrote:
Fuck it, lynch me if you will, but either you re CW and trying to test me if I am Two-Face, or you play surprisingly bad as town.
CW is my humble opinion.
I think you thought I was extremely stupid to claim Two-Face, and you would put it beyond noobiness or whatever and FORGOT even to DT me in your efforts to appear town.
So now, I am not even sure if I die tonight.


You sure do like to talk about catwomen don't you :/

Show nested quote +
On February 10 2012 04:48 rgTheSchworz wrote:
So, the check should be real. However, you can just ignore it, Rad s check hasn t been scoffed at as was mine.


You've dodged the question 3-4 times now. DrH said that all dt's return role not alignment to dt checks. You gave us a alignment, but not a role. Could you please respond? You're not being very transparent right now.

BM, for someone who mentioned how he couldn't wait to roll town, you sure haven't done much scumhunting. You also mentioned that you rarely read the thread as scum. It takes more than a name claim to prove you are town.

@Palmar. I like a chaoser lynch too. He appeared to have something invested in the CC day one lynch, although we will have to probably wait to see if Sheth's flip makes that relevant.

Kurumi, day one you claimed vigilante, but the number of possible roles you could be is running pretty thin. I think we need to revisit your name claim in the near future.

Did I miss anyone who claimed a hit?
Jackal - Mafia kp
DrH- ??
Radfield- ??
schworz- ??
kenpachi - Harley Quinn
Slardar - Penguin



are you implying I am Harley Quinn? If so, why?

Also I don't want to lynch Schworz tomorrow unless some really weird shit happens. I'd say he shot me or checked me because he thought I am red because of my fakeclaim. He either was afraid because I'm still alive and noone protected me or he found blue but was sure I am red. So he figured I am godfather which lead to the conclusion that DocH has to be red as well. Therefore he lied about his DT check and told us he found red in DocH.
I don't know what to make of it. Either it's what I said or he's catwoman imo.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 10 2012 16:50 GMT
#1877
JayJay, I should be dead tonight.
I have an explanation for why I am not dead already.
Toad is CW, and he thought i wasn t stupid enough to have Trueclaimed.
Either he DT ed me, and I m dead tonight, or he ll hit me next.
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 10 2012 16:52 GMT
#1878
And even if I m not Two-Face, the real Two-face wouldnt counter-claim me.
He would be so exposed to CW.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 10 2012 16:53 GMT
#1879
Toadesstern could be Catwoman I guess, but the person who hired Clayface only has to say so to me and I'll know who they are. Toadesstern is treading a pretty thin line by claiming to be that person.
RIP Aaliyah
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 10 2012 16:53 GMT
#1880
On February 11 2012 01:52 rgTheSchworz wrote:
And even if I m not Two-Face, the real Two-face wouldnt counter-claim me.
He would be so exposed to CW.

WHO are YOU?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Prev 1 92 93 94 95 96 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings58
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE166
ProTech153
Nina 143
SpeCial 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13988
Artosis 627
PianO 36
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm178
canceldota134
League of Legends
Doublelift4070
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1689
minikerr13
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe85
Other Games
summit1g7021
shahzam563
Day[9].tv492
C9.Mang0397
Maynarde88
Trikslyr68
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV155
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 41
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur646
• Day9tv492
Upcoming Events
OSC
22h 56m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 9h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.