• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:15
CEST 22:15
KST 05:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20268Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8877 users

BC's Arkham City - Page 96

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 94 95 96 97 98 212 Next
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 10 2012 17:07 GMT
#1901
On February 11 2012 02:05 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 02:01 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
I'm sorry, what makes sense about announcing fake results that I'm mafia and then kept trying to push a case on FAKE CHECK

That's not a town move. It's not. It's not town to say "I don't care if I get lynched cause I can still win." So can scum. You would care about a wasted lynch if you want to win as town. You can't just say "Yeah I got this, it makes sense" when it doesn't make sense to anyone except you.

Schworz must be town. Look at Catwoman role description. Then look at Schworz claiming being hit. Then add up things like:
-He'd be dead if he wasn't one of vets or Poison Ivy
-Since he's alive, he must be one of the vets or Poison Ivy
-Since he was trying to get hits on him, and he got info about being hit, he's most likely vet.
-CW's best hit was Schworz.
It all adds up.


OOOOOR (and I may be thinking out of the box here) he falseclaimed the hit, too?

Scum would propably not shoot him and there are a shitload of shots already. Maybe his wasn't genuine?
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 10 2012 17:09 GMT
#1902
On February 11 2012 02:07 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 02:05 Kurumi wrote:
On February 11 2012 02:01 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
I'm sorry, what makes sense about announcing fake results that I'm mafia and then kept trying to push a case on FAKE CHECK

That's not a town move. It's not. It's not town to say "I don't care if I get lynched cause I can still win." So can scum. You would care about a wasted lynch if you want to win as town. You can't just say "Yeah I got this, it makes sense" when it doesn't make sense to anyone except you.

Schworz must be town. Look at Catwoman role description. Then look at Schworz claiming being hit. Then add up things like:
-He'd be dead if he wasn't one of vets or Poison Ivy
-Since he's alive, he must be one of the vets or Poison Ivy
-Since he was trying to get hits on him, and he got info about being hit, he's most likely vet.
-CW's best hit was Schworz.
It all adds up.


OOOOOR (and I may be thinking out of the box here) he falseclaimed the hit, too?

Scum would propably not shoot him and there are a shitload of shots already. Maybe his wasn't genuine?

If he lied about the hit he's Poison Ivy.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 10 2012 17:09 GMT
#1903
On February 11 2012 02:05 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 02:01 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
I'm sorry, what makes sense about announcing fake results that I'm mafia and then kept trying to push a case on FAKE CHECK

That's not a town move. It's not. It's not town to say "I don't care if I get lynched cause I can still win." So can scum. You would care about a wasted lynch if you want to win as town. You can't just say "Yeah I got this, it makes sense" when it doesn't make sense to anyone except you.

Schworz must be town. Look at Catwoman role description. Then look at Schworz claiming being hit. Then add up things like:
-He'd be dead if he wasn't one of vets or Poison Ivy
-Since he's alive, he must be one of the vets or Poison Ivy
-Since he was trying to get hits on him, and he got info about being hit, he's most likely vet.
-CW's best hit was Schworz.
It all adds up.

He could be Ra's Al Ghul: the thing you said I definitely was. Lol.

OR

He could be Catwoman. CC to draw out the real two-face. Used his DT power on either either Toades/Palmar or somebody else?

How can you be so shortsighted to see town as the only possibility?
RIP Aaliyah
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 10 2012 17:10 GMT
#1904
On February 11 2012 02:01 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
I'm sorry, what makes sense about announcing fake results that I'm mafia and then kept trying to push a case on FAKE CHECK

That's not a town move. It's not. It's not town to say "I don't care if I get lynched cause I can still win." So can scum. You would care about a wasted lynch if you want to win as town. You can't just say "Yeah I got this, it makes sense" when it doesn't make sense to anyone except you.


yeah that's what I'm afraid of. I still think he's not Two-face for a good damn reason. Apparently some people claim to do the same.
I'd say he's a coinflip by now: He's either going to flip red/catwoman (I doubt red) or he's going to flip a some bullshit like a DT or VET or VT that thought it's a good idea to make up a DT check (I'd say that makes VET or VT more likly) on someone he thinks is 99% sure mafia to roll with his Two-Face claim to protect the real two-face and wifom the shit out of catwoman (if it's not him).
I simply doubt that he knew I was about to retract my claim on d1, same about palmar. I thought neither of us got the balls to claim rightfully Two-Face and he might jump in and help us protecting the right Two-Face but he had to do that with passon and a good reason which ironically made palmar and me retract our claims.

SOOOO to sum it up he might flip worst DT ever, he might flip VET/VT who tried to help but didn't think palmar and I am going to retract because he thought we lied as well OR he's going to flip Catwoman/red. While all town options together are as likely as the not town option I guess.
I still don't know what to make of it. If I had a DT who found a blue and fakeclaimed a red-check because he's sure his own read is right without a doubt I'd straight up lynch the guy nevertheless because I'd say he's still a mafia who's just making up bullshit.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 10 2012 17:10 GMT
#1905
Claiming checks helps me being a DT and not a liar.
I am Two-Face

Guy doesnt claim a DT check tomorrow

Lynch ensues
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 10 2012 17:11 GMT
#1906
On February 11 2012 02:09 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 02:05 Kurumi wrote:
On February 11 2012 02:01 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
I'm sorry, what makes sense about announcing fake results that I'm mafia and then kept trying to push a case on FAKE CHECK

That's not a town move. It's not. It's not town to say "I don't care if I get lynched cause I can still win." So can scum. You would care about a wasted lynch if you want to win as town. You can't just say "Yeah I got this, it makes sense" when it doesn't make sense to anyone except you.

Schworz must be town. Look at Catwoman role description. Then look at Schworz claiming being hit. Then add up things like:
-He'd be dead if he wasn't one of vets or Poison Ivy
-Since he's alive, he must be one of the vets or Poison Ivy
-Since he was trying to get hits on him, and he got info about being hit, he's most likely vet.
-CW's best hit was Schworz.
It all adds up.

He could be Ra's Al Ghul: the thing you said I definitely was. Lol.

OR

He could be Catwoman. CC to draw out the real two-face. Used his DT power on either either Toades/Palmar or somebody else?

How can you be so shortsighted to see town as the only possibility?

Read the description: Catwoman can kill Ra's Al Ghul in one hit.
I guess the second thing is what Two-Face thinks and that's why he did not claim yet.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 10 2012 17:12 GMT
#1907
If I fake claimed DT I would just say I DT checked one of the people who died. Not make a fake mafia claim. In fact, if I were town, I wouldn't fake claim DT in the first place.

You could have went the vig route with Two-Face too. If this was your plan from the beginning, why choose the harder role to fake?
RIP Aaliyah
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 10 2012 17:12 GMT
#1908
you're both kinda right kurumi and docH. Those are the two options I think are legit and I am for now not sure which one.
There's several slips he did that are telling me he 100% sure got a DT power. So I'd personally say it's catwoman but I won't talk about that for now.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 10 2012 17:13 GMT
#1909
On February 11 2012 02:11 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 02:09 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On February 11 2012 02:05 Kurumi wrote:
On February 11 2012 02:01 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
I'm sorry, what makes sense about announcing fake results that I'm mafia and then kept trying to push a case on FAKE CHECK

That's not a town move. It's not. It's not town to say "I don't care if I get lynched cause I can still win." So can scum. You would care about a wasted lynch if you want to win as town. You can't just say "Yeah I got this, it makes sense" when it doesn't make sense to anyone except you.

Schworz must be town. Look at Catwoman role description. Then look at Schworz claiming being hit. Then add up things like:
-He'd be dead if he wasn't one of vets or Poison Ivy
-Since he's alive, he must be one of the vets or Poison Ivy
-Since he was trying to get hits on him, and he got info about being hit, he's most likely vet.
-CW's best hit was Schworz.
It all adds up.

He could be Ra's Al Ghul: the thing you said I definitely was. Lol.

OR

He could be Catwoman. CC to draw out the real two-face. Used his DT power on either either Toades/Palmar or somebody else?

How can you be so shortsighted to see town as the only possibility?

Read the description: Catwoman can kill Ra's Al Ghul in one hit.
I guess the second thing is what Two-Face thinks and that's why he did not claim yet.


MAYBE HIS HIT IS FAKE.

HOW IS THIS NOT A POSSIBILITY. god.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 10 2012 17:14 GMT
#1910
On February 11 2012 02:13 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 02:11 Kurumi wrote:
On February 11 2012 02:09 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On February 11 2012 02:05 Kurumi wrote:
On February 11 2012 02:01 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
I'm sorry, what makes sense about announcing fake results that I'm mafia and then kept trying to push a case on FAKE CHECK

That's not a town move. It's not. It's not town to say "I don't care if I get lynched cause I can still win." So can scum. You would care about a wasted lynch if you want to win as town. You can't just say "Yeah I got this, it makes sense" when it doesn't make sense to anyone except you.

Schworz must be town. Look at Catwoman role description. Then look at Schworz claiming being hit. Then add up things like:
-He'd be dead if he wasn't one of vets or Poison Ivy
-Since he's alive, he must be one of the vets or Poison Ivy
-Since he was trying to get hits on him, and he got info about being hit, he's most likely vet.
-CW's best hit was Schworz.
It all adds up.

He could be Ra's Al Ghul: the thing you said I definitely was. Lol.

OR

He could be Catwoman. CC to draw out the real two-face. Used his DT power on either either Toades/Palmar or somebody else?

How can you be so shortsighted to see town as the only possibility?

Read the description: Catwoman can kill Ra's Al Ghul in one hit.
I guess the second thing is what Two-Face thinks and that's why he did not claim yet.


MAYBE HIS HIT IS FAKE.

HOW IS THIS NOT A POSSIBILITY. god.

THEN HE IS POISON IVY
god.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 10 2012 17:14 GMT
#1911
Oh, good point. I assumed it was for all vets. Catwoman could have DT'd him before hitting just to be sure but it seems likely to me he is just Catwoman, so I'm going to ignore everything he says unless I'm convinced otherwise.
RIP Aaliyah
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 10 2012 17:17 GMT
#1912
On February 11 2012 02:14 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Oh, good point. I assumed it was for all vets. Catwoman could have DT'd him before hitting just to be sure but it seems likely to me he is just Catwoman, so I'm going to ignore everything he says unless I'm convinced otherwise.

No point in DT-ing. Hit and he's dead Two-Face? Amazing! Hit and he's not dead? That gives CW enough info.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 10 2012 17:18 GMT
#1913
On February 11 2012 02:17 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 02:14 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Oh, good point. I assumed it was for all vets. Catwoman could have DT'd him before hitting just to be sure but it seems likely to me he is just Catwoman, so I'm going to ignore everything he says unless I'm convinced otherwise.

No point in DT-ing. Hit and he's dead Two-Face? Amazing! Hit and he's not dead? That gives CW enough info.

I agree. It is still a possibility.
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 10 2012 17:18 GMT
#1914
You can't assume everybody will make the right decisions.
RIP Aaliyah
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 10 2012 17:19 GMT
#1915
On February 11 2012 02:14 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 02:13 Jayjay54 wrote:
On February 11 2012 02:11 Kurumi wrote:
On February 11 2012 02:09 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On February 11 2012 02:05 Kurumi wrote:
On February 11 2012 02:01 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
I'm sorry, what makes sense about announcing fake results that I'm mafia and then kept trying to push a case on FAKE CHECK

That's not a town move. It's not. It's not town to say "I don't care if I get lynched cause I can still win." So can scum. You would care about a wasted lynch if you want to win as town. You can't just say "Yeah I got this, it makes sense" when it doesn't make sense to anyone except you.

Schworz must be town. Look at Catwoman role description. Then look at Schworz claiming being hit. Then add up things like:
-He'd be dead if he wasn't one of vets or Poison Ivy
-Since he's alive, he must be one of the vets or Poison Ivy
-Since he was trying to get hits on him, and he got info about being hit, he's most likely vet.
-CW's best hit was Schworz.
It all adds up.

He could be Ra's Al Ghul: the thing you said I definitely was. Lol.

OR

He could be Catwoman. CC to draw out the real two-face. Used his DT power on either either Toades/Palmar or somebody else?

How can you be so shortsighted to see town as the only possibility?

Read the description: Catwoman can kill Ra's Al Ghul in one hit.
I guess the second thing is what Two-Face thinks and that's why he did not claim yet.


MAYBE HIS HIT IS FAKE.

HOW IS THIS NOT A POSSIBILITY. god.

THEN HE IS POISON IVY
god.


assuming that CW killed him straight away and not DT him. Maybe CW even went for someone else.

So many assumptions. I think he's scum, third doesn't make sense to me, because why would you claim dt then. You got a kp yourself, why risk being lynched.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
RayzorFlash
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada253 Posts
February 10 2012 17:23 GMT
#1916
I think the whole Schworz drama will likely clear itself out tonight, or at least give us more concrete information instead of like, 7 people throwing out either what they think, or random claims that don't make sense...

I was working on an analysis of Chaoser, and his actions on Day 1 don't seem that scummy to me, but the hard Day 2 push to set up a lynch after Sheth is lynched seems reallyyyyy scummy... I don't have a solid opinion on that yet, and I still think we lynch Sheth today to verify Radfield.

Oh and, I don't think anyone's mentioned this, but Palmar can't POSSIBLY be as crazy as he's posting with randomly not remembering stuff he did the previous day. Methinks he has some sort of role text restriction that gives him split personality disorder / lunacy... The characters that might work well with such a restriction (disregarding other peoples claims, and actual logic) are: Joker, Harley Quinn, Scarecrow (different night personality than day maybe?), Two-face, Calendar Man, and Clayface... None of the mafia power-roles seem to logically work with this restriction, so I'm inclined to lean very slightly towards Palmar being town (or i'm totally off-base with my logic... lol)
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 10 2012 17:24 GMT
#1917
whatever, too much speculation.

You wanna lynch bugs, kurumi?

Who do you want to see dead doc?
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 10 2012 17:25 GMT
#1918
On February 11 2012 02:24 Jayjay54 wrote:
whatever, too much speculation.

You wanna lynch bugs, kurumi?

Who do you want to see dead doc?

He's deadman.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 10 2012 17:27 GMT
#1919
He DT'ed me and had huge issues with the result I guess or he simply didn't believe me because he thought it's way more likly that I'm just a VET. IF he is a DT he found Two-Face and thought it's more likely to have a third party (who needs to kill Two-Face? right CW, CW chosing to get Two-Face on results back is pretty good I guess so I can see how he thought so) who impersonates Two-Face than me telling the truth all along and really being an immortal Two-Face. He thought the same way Jackal did. Read the text about CW. It clearly says it penetrates everything, therefore he called bullshit on me, found Two-Face and was sure that not even an idiot would claim Two-Face in the thread.

He just did not think that I was telling the truth at all. There's 2 things I thought:
  • I am not going to die n1. Maybe I even got hit by CW yesterday or by mafia I DON'T KNOW. That was not a lie.
  • I wanted everyone to think the way wbg did. Everyone thought "hey noone is stupid enough to claim Two-Face as Two-Face himself" and it worked.

Guess what. I got those balls. Remember my first ever game as mafia wbg? I fucking claimed medic you protected a confirmed mafia n1 because I thought it's the best move to not protect people like palmar / syllo / rad. I was a doctor in that game. Yes that's true, I claimed that as MAFIA and you don't think I've got the balls to claim what I claimed yesterday as Two-Face?. Trust me I got the balls and apparently everyone thought I'm a stupid vet n1 who tried to catch a bullet.

Schworz I guess I know what you did n1 and I don't want you to talk about it. I thought you're a vet who tries to safe Two-Face as well and figured "well whatever" and that's why I retracted my claim. Everyone already thought I was a VET myself at that point in time.
And now you don't talk about this issue any more schworz, deal?
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 10 2012 17:33 GMT
#1920
On February 11 2012 02:23 RayzorFlash wrote:
I think the whole Schworz drama will likely clear itself out tonight, or at least give us more concrete information instead of like, 7 people throwing out either what they think, or random claims that don't make sense...

I was working on an analysis of Chaoser, and his actions on Day 1 don't seem that scummy to me, but the hard Day 2 push to set up a lynch after Sheth is lynched seems reallyyyyy scummy... I don't have a solid opinion on that yet, and I still think we lynch Sheth today to verify Radfield.

Oh and, I don't think anyone's mentioned this, but Palmar can't POSSIBLY be as crazy as he's posting with randomly not remembering stuff he did the previous day. Methinks he has some sort of role text restriction that gives him split personality disorder / lunacy... The characters that might work well with such a restriction (disregarding other peoples claims, and actual logic) are: Joker, Harley Quinn, Scarecrow (different night personality than day maybe?), Two-face, Calendar Man, and Clayface... None of the mafia power-roles seem to logically work with this restriction, so I'm inclined to lean very slightly towards Palmar being town (or i'm totally off-base with my logic... lol)


On February 11 2012 01:59 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
If you die tonight and flip joker and it shows that your shots work the way you said they do, then I'll buy the whole thing.

If you don't die then I'm going to be skeptical. There are many reasons that I can think of for you surviving though. Either Batman decided not to kill you (stupid play). Or you can't be killed by Batman (aka you're Talia al Ghul). Either way, if you don't die then I will be very suspicious.


So you see, your argument against me that I'm scum makes no sense since I could only ever push for your and Rad's lynch on the next day if you survive, something that I'm not even able to control if I'm mafia since Batman's kill is unblockable.

If you die I have no reason to push at all. If I was mafia I'd rather you not die since then I can't push you. So what kind of stupid mafia plans ahead to try to set up a lynch on someone that isn't even controlled by the mafia but rather by a third party lol.


The setup only works if palmar doesn't die. And that isn't controlled by mafia, it's controlled by batman. So it would make no sense if I was mafia to try to set up a lynch off something that I wouldn't even be in control of.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Prev 1 94 95 96 97 98 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 611
ProTech144
Nina 78
JuggernautJason57
RuFF_SC2 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23256
Calm 2599
Mini 153
Dewaltoss 107
firebathero 101
soO 51
Bale 33
HiyA 25
PianO 14
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7467
XaKoH 288
monkeys_forever112
canceldota24
League of Legends
Doublelift2326
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1550
fl0m1287
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu790
Other Games
summit1g1967
FrodaN1772
Beastyqt606
B2W.Neo345
mouzStarbuck343
shahzam322
ToD202
Livibee180
C9.Mang0136
Trikslyr111
RotterdaM101
UpATreeSC91
Mew2King45
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 50
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1088
• Shiphtur737
• WagamamaTV244
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h
Replay Cast
2h 45m
OSC
1d 2h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 13h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.