• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:03
CEST 16:03
KST 23:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7658 users

BC's Arkham City - Page 99

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 97 98 99 100 101 212 Next
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
February 10 2012 19:21 GMT
#1961
On February 11 2012 04:04 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 03:55 layabout wrote:
On February 11 2012 03:41 VisceraEyes wrote:
1. Everyone stays on Sheth
2. Lynch Radfield tomorrow if Sheth flips town and not a miller(insane inmate)
3. ???
4. Profit.

We're already on the winning path guys, no need to deviate. Don't fix what's not broken.

fixed


That's actually what I meant. Thx.

[image loading]
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
February 10 2012 19:44 GMT
#1962
lol layabout still my favorite townie

Also wtf Palmar? Did you and VE switch places? cuz he makes sense and your acting really weird. Why not push chaoser tomorrow? Your logic you put forward for lynching choaser is based on thinking that its unlikely that sheth and him are not both scum, so why not wait to see Sheth flip? You think its likely he is a miller? Even without a DT check, he is still acting as scummy as ever, so Im siding on occam's razor in this situation. Why not just shoot choaser tonight with your unstoppable bullet, rather then this pointless lynch switch?

you. make. no. sense. yo.
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 10 2012 19:48 GMT
#1963
Sheth has not reposted, but he s acting weird without the DT check.
Gonna add my vote to the pile.
##Vote Liquid'Sheth

Hiro, you haven t been on lately.

Please inform us of your most recent scumreads.
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
February 10 2012 20:01 GMT
#1964
Well, like most everyone else, my reads will depend a lot on Sheths flip. Now that his lynch is almost a sure thing (dont fuck this up town...) I will wait for his flip, then re-read the thread (or in my case read it thoroughly instead of just skimming though it) and come back to you.
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
Katina
Profile Joined February 2012
United States454 Posts
February 10 2012 20:07 GMT
#1965
Hey guys, I'm moving tomorrow and will be without internet. I should be back by the start of day 3 if I'm still alive. I've notified BC about this.

Anyways,
Anyone who is still putting doubt on lynching sheth should be shot tonight for retardedness. I've been saying it since an hour after the game started, sheth is writing walls of text that do nothing to help the town, and he hasn't done anything to convince us otherwise.

Another person who is scum would be dear Mr. Toad. Honestly I don't see how we can let this guy live to see another day. He even admits in this post that he caused a whole bunch of shit day 1:
On February 11 2012 03:50 Toadesstern wrote:

Sry I was busy figuring the shit out that I created yesterday. I was talking with / about Schworz a lot and that had absolute priority for me and I'm still not sure what to think about him

lol ok.

A summary of what has happened with our Toad this game is: Toad sits around apathetically until he claims. He then proceeds to cause a shit storm with his claim and posts non-stop. Now he has 14 pages of posts and my eyes hurt every time I have to look through his awful filter. May I remind you he claims to have shot kenpachi. From what I know about kenpachi the only response to that behavior is lulz

On the off chance toad is really town and just has his head on backwards we need to kill hiro protagonist. I don't understand how people can forget that I am in this game when he has all of 6 posts. And by posts I mean random words strung together.

On February 11 2012 05:01 hiro protagonist wrote:
Well, like most everyone else, my reads will depend a lot on Sheths flip. Now that his lynch is almost a sure thing (dont fuck this up town...) I will wait for his flip, then re-read the thread (or in my case read it thoroughly instead of just skimming though it) and come back to you.

I got 5 bucks saying he won't post again until lynch time tomorrow.
Tunkeg needs to die. He writes big walls of text. I don't like big walls of text.
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
February 10 2012 20:13 GMT
#1966
Ill take that bet.
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
Katina
Profile Joined February 2012
United States454 Posts
February 10 2012 20:17 GMT
#1967
On February 11 2012 05:13 hiro protagonist wrote:
Ill take that bet.

I bet you will take that bet, I bet.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
February 10 2012 20:17 GMT
#1968
On February 11 2012 05:13 hiro protagonist wrote:
Ill take that bet.


I want 5$ son.
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 10 2012 20:17 GMT
#1969
I take it you're not taking this seriously. Just a friendly reminder: Out-of Game betting games are not allowed by rules and the last guy who did that was modkilled for that although he apparently thought it was a joke.
Just cut these things out no matter if they're supposed to be funny or not. Mods don't really tend to like that.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 10 2012 20:19 GMT
#1970
9. Betting items outside of the game in exchange for in-game benefits.

That's what I'm talking about. Stop it, I don't want to have modkills, kkthxbye
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
February 10 2012 20:20 GMT
#1971
I'm reading everything, and like I said, I think lynching me is optimal at this point. We'll get to either kill radfield or I'm a miller. You will find out a lot from this, and before I die I'll give you all my reads on everyone. Please at least take the time to read them. I know you can do it town, keep in mind those who push for lynches, but not because they look scummy. (I feel like this is the best way to find the third party and you can then tell them apart from mafia as well).
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 10 2012 20:24 GMT
#1972
On February 11 2012 05:19 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
9. Betting items outside of the game in exchange for in-game benefits.

That's what I'm talking about. Stop it, I don't want to have modkills, kkthxbye

That's how last time Ace died.
Damn.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
February 10 2012 20:27 GMT
#1973
Right, should clarify that I was just joking. Should be obvious I think.
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 10 2012 20:35 GMT
#1974
On February 11 2012 05:20 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
I'm reading everything, and like I said, I think lynching me is optimal at this point. We'll get to either kill radfield or I'm a miller. You will find out a lot from this, and before I die I'll give you all my reads on everyone. Please at least take the time to read them. I know you can do it town, keep in mind those who push for lynches, but not because they look scummy. (I feel like this is the best way to find the third party and you can then tell them apart from mafia as well).


did you see the picture layabout did? You could make a picture like that as well or make an excel sheet with 31 names, and give everyone a different color. I'm not going to link you my sheet but I can show my explanation on the right side
+ Show Spoiler [click me!] +
[image loading]


Those blue things are obviously something you should leave out. They're for me to keep track of all those blue slips to figure out why someone is doing something. However telling mafia who blueslipped is not a useful talent toi have so just use green for those people like they never said a word about blues.

That would be pretty useful and a little text for everyone if you want to do that as well. Not a huge essay/case but maybe one or two phrases. If someone is a null just leave them white or whatever. Also I don't think telling us your green reads is bad at this moment because we're lynching you for a reason but if you don't want to tell mafia who's your strongest green read (they might kill him just because of that the next night) just use the same color for everyone you think is green, no matter if he is "slighty leaning green" or "confirmed green" in your opinion.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
February 10 2012 20:45 GMT
#1975
Why would a townie ever need to speculate about who is town aligned and blue?
Only mafia/3rd party need to find town blues.
Town need to find scum.
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 10 2012 20:49 GMT
#1976
rofl layabout is now confirmed town, sorry.
Computer says mafia
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 10 2012 20:51 GMT
#1977
On February 11 2012 05:45 layabout wrote:
Why would a townie ever need to speculate about who is town aligned and blue?
Only mafia/3rd party need to find town blues.
Town need to find scum.

I do that all the time to understand why someone is doing something. Also I don't want people to trust fake-claim medics who is telling everyone "noone but me needs to protect Jackal because I'm an unroleblockable medic" and because of that our blue roles get slaughered.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Liquid`Sheth
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States2095 Posts
February 10 2012 20:51 GMT
#1978
On February 11 2012 05:35 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 05:20 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
I'm reading everything, and like I said, I think lynching me is optimal at this point. We'll get to either kill radfield or I'm a miller. You will find out a lot from this, and before I die I'll give you all my reads on everyone. Please at least take the time to read them. I know you can do it town, keep in mind those who push for lynches, but not because they look scummy. (I feel like this is the best way to find the third party and you can then tell them apart from mafia as well).


did you see the picture layabout did? You could make a picture like that as well or make an excel sheet with 31 names, and give everyone a different color. I'm not going to link you my sheet but I can show my explanation on the right side
+ Show Spoiler [click me!] +
[image loading]


Those blue things are obviously something you should leave out. They're for me to keep track of all those blue slips to figure out why someone is doing something. However telling mafia who blueslipped is not a useful talent toi have so just use green for those people like they never said a word about blues.

That would be pretty useful and a little text for everyone if you want to do that as well. Not a huge essay/case but maybe one or two phrases. If someone is a null just leave them white or whatever. Also I don't think telling us your green reads is bad at this moment because we're lynching you for a reason but if you don't want to tell mafia who's your strongest green read (they might kill him just because of that the next night) just use the same color for everyone you think is green, no matter if he is "slighty leaning green" or "confirmed green" in your opinion.


Hm, I'll do the spreadsheet thing. I'm not good at making pictures....
Team LiquidUnderneath it all they were really quite nice. They just got screwed up. Mostly by stuff that wasn't entirely their fault.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 10 2012 20:53 GMT
#1979
On February 11 2012 05:35 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 05:20 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
I'm reading everything, and like I said, I think lynching me is optimal at this point. We'll get to either kill radfield or I'm a miller. You will find out a lot from this, and before I die I'll give you all my reads on everyone. Please at least take the time to read them. I know you can do it town, keep in mind those who push for lynches, but not because they look scummy. (I feel like this is the best way to find the third party and you can then tell them apart from mafia as well).


did you see the picture layabout did? You could make a picture like that as well or make an excel sheet with 31 names, and give everyone a different color. I'm not going to link you my sheet but I can show my explanation on the right side
+ Show Spoiler [click me!] +
[image loading]


Those blue things are obviously something you should leave out. They're for me to keep track of all those blue slips to figure out why someone is doing something. However telling mafia who blueslipped is not a useful talent toi have so just use green for those people like they never said a word about blues.

That would be pretty useful and a little text for everyone if you want to do that as well. Not a huge essay/case but maybe one or two phrases. If someone is a null just leave them white or whatever. Also I don't think telling us your green reads is bad at this moment because we're lynching you for a reason but if you don't want to tell mafia who's your strongest green read (they might kill him just because of that the next night) just use the same color for everyone you think is green, no matter if he is "slighty leaning green" or "confirmed green" in your opinion.


you have a 11 color scheme in an 31 player game? neat
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 10 2012 21:03 GMT
#1980
On February 11 2012 05:53 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 05:35 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 11 2012 05:20 Liquid`Sheth wrote:
I'm reading everything, and like I said, I think lynching me is optimal at this point. We'll get to either kill radfield or I'm a miller. You will find out a lot from this, and before I die I'll give you all my reads on everyone. Please at least take the time to read them. I know you can do it town, keep in mind those who push for lynches, but not because they look scummy. (I feel like this is the best way to find the third party and you can then tell them apart from mafia as well).


did you see the picture layabout did? You could make a picture like that as well or make an excel sheet with 31 names, and give everyone a different color. I'm not going to link you my sheet but I can show my explanation on the right side
+ Show Spoiler [click me!] +
[image loading]


Those blue things are obviously something you should leave out. They're for me to keep track of all those blue slips to figure out why someone is doing something. However telling mafia who blueslipped is not a useful talent toi have so just use green for those people like they never said a word about blues.

That would be pretty useful and a little text for everyone if you want to do that as well. Not a huge essay/case but maybe one or two phrases. If someone is a null just leave them white or whatever. Also I don't think telling us your green reads is bad at this moment because we're lynching you for a reason but if you don't want to tell mafia who's your strongest green read (they might kill him just because of that the next night) just use the same color for everyone you think is green, no matter if he is "slighty leaning green" or "confirmed green" in your opinion.


you have a 11 color scheme in an 31 player game? neat

well it's only 7 without gray and blue (I added those after the big shitstorm) and in reality those "confirmed" colors never get used at all. That's like a 10.0 score at platform diving. Sure it may be possible in theory but there's noone claiming mafia in this thread.
Those are mostly for my "dead people and flips"-list.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Prev 1 97 98 99 100 101 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 250
MaxPax 202
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65738
Calm 4028
Shuttle 3399
Bisu 1746
FanTaSy 1517
EffOrt 703
Mini 594
Soma 479
Rush 448
Stork 340
[ Show more ]
Light 272
firebathero 255
Hyuk 235
Snow 204
ZerO 160
Soulkey 128
Barracks 111
actioN 110
Zeus 85
Last 80
Killer 70
Dewaltoss 68
hero 64
Mong 57
Pusan 50
Hyun 43
Shinee 41
Bale 37
Free 36
ToSsGirL 31
Shine 29
PianO 21
Sharp 21
Aegong 20
zelot 20
sorry 18
yabsab 16
HiyA 12
Sacsri 10
Noble 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7258
Dendi805
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1277
kRYSTAL_117
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko449
Other Games
gofns47281
singsing2157
B2W.Neo697
hiko449
crisheroes293
byalli275
DeMusliM250
Livibee219
Hui .183
Liquid`VortiX131
Mew2King83
Rex54
ZerO(Twitch)14
Trikslyr1
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV255
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1121
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 12m
Replay Cast
8h 57m
OSC
1d 8h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 19h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.