• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:03
CEST 00:03
KST 07:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9008 users

Experiment Mafia II - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 20 21 22 Next All
Terran1
Profile Joined April 2011
15 Posts
April 26 2011 01:36 GMT
#21
Terran OP bitches

prepare to be bunker rushed
purple2
Profile Joined April 2011
56 Posts
April 26 2011 01:37 GMT
#22
On April 26 2011 08:49 Random4 wrote:
I am unique! ^^

-Random4

No you're not. RoL ate the brown crayon.
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
April 26 2011 01:52 GMT
#23
You fucked up Joe.

Experiment Mafia I

!!! Change the title.
Life?
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
April 26 2011 02:20 GMT
#24
hmm what did I fuck up? Roles going out now. No posting until 12:00 EST which is when Day 1 starts.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
April 26 2011 02:49 GMT
#25
On April 26 2011 08:10 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
[image loading]

Meapak_Ziphh is helping me co-host this game. Any questions can be directed towards him or myself.

Experiment Mafia I




It clearly states I rather than II :D
Life?
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
April 26 2011 02:59 GMT
#26
Whoops! Copied the OP from the last game ^_^
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Orange2
Profile Joined April 2011
103 Posts
April 26 2011 04:12 GMT
#27
It is now 12:00 EST or later, right?
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-26 09:52:56
April 26 2011 04:16 GMT
#28
[image loading]

Day 1

Welcome subjects to RoL and Meapak's badass experiment of justice and anger. Consider this your orientation. Two among you have been assigned to take out the rest, your job as subjects is to find, and hang, draw, and quarter vote them out of the experiment. None of you will be allowed to leave the chamber until the experiment is over. Best of luck to everyone.


48 hours remain. Day will end Thursday at 12:00am EST.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-26 04:26:24
April 26 2011 04:25 GMT
#29
gl to everyone playing
Moderator
Orange2
Profile Joined April 2011
103 Posts
April 26 2011 04:26 GMT
#30
Hello everyone! My name is Companion Cube, and I will never stab you in the back.

Anyway, I ran basic mathematical analysis of our current predicament I have concluded that the best time to activate our power is in the dawn of the second day.

As I see it day one we start with eleven lovely participants and myself making a total of twelve test subjects. After the first night there will be a grand total of 9 of us left, assuming nothing stops the scheduled removals. if we use the power then we find out whether our first lynch was successful and we find out if our second lynch is successful. Let us assume that our deductive skills are flawed. This means that after that night there will be six subjects left, with one mafia kill that night it means we will instantly know if we mis-lynch or not, as if we do we will instantly lose (assuming no town KP are left in play). For this reason I propose we use the reveal power at dawn of the second day. The only potential reason why we might seek to avoid this use of the power is if we think it likely medics will protect at least one of the kills.

Thank you for respectfully listening to me.
[image loading]

I love you all, even if you choose to throw me in the incinerator <3
purple2
Profile Joined April 2011
56 Posts
April 26 2011 09:35 GMT
#31
Good morning/afternoon/evening whatever it is wherever you are.
green2
Profile Joined April 2011
21 Posts
April 26 2011 11:18 GMT
#32
On April 26 2011 13:26 Orange2 wrote:
Hello everyone! My name is Companion Cube, and I will never stab you in the back.

Anyway, I ran basic mathematical analysis of our current predicament I have concluded that the best time to activate our power is in the dawn of the second day.

As I see it day one we start with eleven lovely participants and myself making a total of twelve test subjects. After the first night there will be a grand total of 9 of us left, assuming nothing stops the scheduled removals. if we use the power then we find out whether our first lynch was successful and we find out if our second lynch is successful. Let us assume that our deductive skills are flawed. This means that after that night there will be six subjects left, with one mafia kill that night it means we will instantly know if we mis-lynch or not, as if we do we will instantly lose (assuming no town KP are left in play). For this reason I propose we use the reveal power at dawn of the second day. The only potential reason why we might seek to avoid this use of the power is if we think it likely medics will protect at least one of the kills.

Thank you for respectfully listening to me.
[image loading]

I love you all, even if you choose to throw me in the incinerator <3


That's funny, this setup reminds me of that movie "Cube" and now we're getting communique from a companion cube? Eerie.
Blue1
Profile Joined April 2011
71 Posts
April 26 2011 11:51 GMT
#33
I agree with orange's analysis on the usage of the town power. I supose we should start with random voting session.
##Voterotoss1
Until the next patch you have an unfair advantage.
purple2
Profile Joined April 2011
56 Posts
April 26 2011 12:44 GMT
#34
On April 26 2011 13:26 Orange2 wrote:
Hello everyone! My name is Companion Cube, and I will never stab you in the back.

Anyway, I ran basic mathematical analysis of our current predicament I have concluded that the best time to activate our power is in the dawn of the second day.

As I see it day one we start with eleven lovely participants and myself making a total of twelve test subjects. After the first night there will be a grand total of 9 of us left, assuming nothing stops the scheduled removals. if we use the power then we find out whether our first lynch was successful and we find out if our second lynch is successful. Let us assume that our deductive skills are flawed. This means that after that night there will be six subjects left, with one mafia kill that night it means we will instantly know if we mis-lynch or not, as if we do we will instantly lose (assuming no town KP are left in play). For this reason I propose we use the reveal power at dawn of the second day. The only potential reason why we might seek to avoid this use of the power is if we think it likely medics will protect at least one of the kills.

Thank you for respectfully listening to me.

I love you all, even if you choose to throw me in the incinerator <3

I agree Mr. Orange. The only thing that I would add is if medics do successfully protect on night one we may be able to wait 1 more day before using our reveal. If that is what you were saying my apologies.
Terran1
Profile Joined April 2011
15 Posts
April 26 2011 13:56 GMT
#35
On April 26 2011 20:51 Blue1 wrote:
I agree with orange's analysis on the usage of the town power. I supose we should start with random voting session.
##Voterotoss1
Until the next patch you have an unfair advantage.


Fuck that shit. IM the overpowered one.

Um, in experiment 1 the best time to reveal was the third day, although we still lost the game (DAMN YOU TIBERIUS). isn't that true for this game as well?
Blue1
Profile Joined April 2011
71 Posts
April 26 2011 14:17 GMT
#36
The best time to use it is before possible mylo. It comes down to if we have vigs or not, medic protection, etc, and I feel that's orange's point.
Should I vote for you then terran1?
Orange2
Profile Joined April 2011
103 Posts
April 26 2011 14:59 GMT
#37
On April 26 2011 22:56 Terran1 wrote:


Um, in experiment 1 the best time to reveal was the third day, although we still lost the game (DAMN YOU TIBERIUS). isn't that true for this game as well?


As I recall the reason why in the previous game it was optimal to use the power day 3 was because 1.) the analysis did not account for the mafia having two kills
2.) Medics miraculously saved two people from death
For this reason, it turned out that the best use of the power was night 2 into day three, however we cannot assume that medics (if we even have any) will successful protect us in this trial.

Also it seems to me like activity levels are at a suboptimal level to encourage positive and enriching discussion, for that reason, and though it weighs on my heart, I will vote randomly.

##Vote: random4

and remember I will never run away, because I don't have legs.
purple2
Profile Joined April 2011
56 Posts
April 26 2011 15:12 GMT
#38
But you can roll Mr. Orange. You can roll. I'm just like a blob of grape jelly.

Activity level is disappointing. I was hoping it would be much higher than Exp. 1.
Protoss1
Profile Joined April 2011
47 Posts
April 26 2011 15:14 GMT
#39
On April 26 2011 20:51 Blue1 wrote:
I agree with orange's analysis on the usage of the town power. I supose we should start with random voting session.
##Vote: Protoss1
Until the next patch you have an unfair advantage.


No reason to vote for me... my warpgates are getting nerfed soon.

Good morning all. I'm new to this town and the lynching process, so I'm likely to follow along with whatever the majority decides until someone suspicious incriminates themselves.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-26 15:21:23
April 26 2011 15:21 GMT
#40
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 20 21 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech143
SpeCial 78
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 271
MaD[AoV]30
910 25
Bale 13
League of Legends
JimRising 458
Counter-Strike
fl0m4229
Fnx 603
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox433
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4248
Liquid`Hasu563
Other Games
summit1g6119
FrodaN628
C9.Mang0228
JuggernautJason31
Trikslyr10
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV249
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream18
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21443
Other Games
• Shiphtur814
• imaqtpie774
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 57m
Patches Events
17h 57m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.