• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:39
CEST 15:39
KST 22:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)45Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8636 users

TL Mafia XXXVIII - Page 19

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 179 Next
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 09 2011 18:18 GMT
#361
Also, I just realized, Assassins have a huge incentive to run as other assassins are out to kill them, and being mayor makes them really, really hard to kill
Moderator
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 09 2011 18:46 GMT
#362
The fact that both mayor and pardoner is indeed a double threat, but it is a double threat to both mafia and town. I think that if we are smart about our election we should be able to get two townspeople into office.

On that note, I'd like to say a few things about the type of person we vote in as mayor.

When I made my campaign for mayor in Insane my main argument was that the office should be used to protect people who are good at analysis. I was being honest in that game, and I still think that this is important. However, Bum's mayorship in Insane made me realize something. The primary task for the mayor needs to be leadership. Never saw that one coming, right?

The mayor holds a lot more power than I had previously thought. People vote in a mayor, and when they do that, they give the mayor their trust. This means that the people will almost always give an ear to what the mayor is saying. He has the power to direct the town like no one else, and direction is something that is critical to a health environment for analysis. When the town is focused, it's next to impossible to for the mafia to interfere with it.

So I will say that above all, the mayor needs to be someone who can lead the town. Analysis is still a very good skill for the mayor, but I have to revise my opinion and put it after leadership. The mayor needs to be someone who can keep the town focused, and apply pressure to scum, and put down the spam that can choke the thread to death.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
kevconsim
Profile Joined November 2010
United States317 Posts
April 09 2011 18:50 GMT
#363
On April 10 2011 03:46 Kavdragon wrote:
The fact that both mayor and pardoner is indeed a double threat, but it is a double threat to both mafia and town. I think that if we are smart about our election we should be able to get two townspeople into office.

On that note, I'd like to say a few things about the type of person we vote in as mayor.

When I made my campaign for mayor in Insane my main argument was that the office should be used to protect people who are good at analysis. I was being honest in that game, and I still think that this is important. However, Bum's mayorship in Insane made me realize something. The primary task for the mayor needs to be leadership. Never saw that one coming, right?

The mayor holds a lot more power than I had previously thought. People vote in a mayor, and when they do that, they give the mayor their trust. This means that the people will almost always give an ear to what the mayor is saying. He has the power to direct the town like no one else, and direction is something that is critical to a health environment for analysis. When the town is focused, it's next to impossible to for the mafia to interfere with it.

So I will say that above all, the mayor needs to be someone who can lead the town. Analysis is still a very good skill for the mayor, but I have to revise my opinion and put it after leadership. The mayor needs to be someone who can keep the town focused, and apply pressure to scum, and put down the spam that can choke the thread to death.

i SECOND THAT all

I agree with this as i too saw this happening but was too lazy to make a long post.

Hence why i never should be mayor
Just to let you know that if you read really slow that you are in fact reading this beautifully written quote you will have totally wasted like 10 seconds of your life.
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 09 2011 18:53 GMT
#364
On April 10 2011 03:18 GMarshal wrote:
Also, I just realized, Assassins have a huge incentive to run as other assassins are out to kill them, and being mayor makes them really, really hard to kill


Hah, even if they weren't out to kill each other Mayor is a good role for anyone. (Yes, even an SK) The reason I ran for mayor last game was because it would insure that the mafia would never hit me, and my i would have a reason for not dieing. (It gave me the perfect place to hid my bulletproofness.)

On the note of assassins, from what I understand, they are playing an entirely different game than us. Their win condition does not interfere with ours, and the only effect they will have is the collateral damage they will incur when they miss.

Do you think that we should hunt for them as well? The arguments that come to mind are that killing one will lower the KP during the night. On the other hand it distracts us from the only people that can beat us: the mafia.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 09 2011 18:55 GMT
#365
I dont think I fully agree with you Kav, leadership is vital, but I'd much rather have a strong analyst than a strong leader who is just wrong. Leadership *is* important, but frankly without a good set of reads and understanding of who is scum its worthless. To me that argument sounds to me like the argument that someone who dosn't want to put out much analysis would make. I know you aren't arguing for that, but I think that if we choose a mayor his scumhunting/analysis skills should be the first reason we choose him and his leadership the second.

Also I think a really major thing is being overlooked, the Mayor/Pardoner in this game are immune to dts until their BG's are dead, this means that its important that our choice of mayor be a player who is easily read, as opposed to a player who we would be hard pressed to figure out on posting habits alone
Moderator
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 09 2011 18:59 GMT
#366
As far as assassins go, I'm loath to expend a lynch on them, we need everything we have to wipe out scum. If an assassin is acting scummy he might get lynched, so they'll be mildly active, but really, their game is separate from ours, I just hope they dont go around throwing KP at the town. I dont mind if they hit scum.
Moderator
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 09 2011 19:02 GMT
#367
wow, that was a mess of a post. What I intended to say was that assassins will not necessarily act anti-town but they certainly wont act to pro town either, as they want to both avoid being lynched and avoid being killed by the mafia. The only occasion where I expect to see an extremely pro town Assassin if if one tries to grab the mayorship/pardoner.
Moderator
M0nsterChef
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada67 Posts
April 09 2011 19:03 GMT
#368
I'm also in favour of a strong analyst over a strong leader, simply because it should help achieve the final goal of hunting mafia. Keeping the town focused, and applying pressure to scum can all be done by careful and well thought out analysis.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 09 2011 19:04 GMT
#369
On April 10 2011 03:53 Kavdragon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2011 03:18 GMarshal wrote:
Also, I just realized, Assassins have a huge incentive to run as other assassins are out to kill them, and being mayor makes them really, really hard to kill


On the note of assassins, from what I understand, they are playing an entirely different game than us. Their win condition does not interfere with ours, and the only effect they will have is the collateral damage they will incur when they miss.

Do you think that we should hunt for them as well? The arguments that come to mind are that killing one will lower the KP during the night. On the other hand it distracts us from the only people that can beat us: the mafia.


No reason to lynch an assassin. Just analyze them and leave them to die by the other assassins.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
April 09 2011 19:07 GMT
#370
On April 10 2011 04:04 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2011 03:53 Kavdragon wrote:
On April 10 2011 03:18 GMarshal wrote:
Also, I just realized, Assassins have a huge incentive to run as other assassins are out to kill them, and being mayor makes them really, really hard to kill


On the note of assassins, from what I understand, they are playing an entirely different game than us. Their win condition does not interfere with ours, and the only effect they will have is the collateral damage they will incur when they miss.

Do you think that we should hunt for them as well? The arguments that come to mind are that killing one will lower the KP during the night. On the other hand it distracts us from the only people that can beat us: the mafia.


No reason to lynch an assassin. Just analyze them and leave them to die by the other assassins.


I agree with this, and want to point out that one way to tell the difference between mafia and assassins is that mafia know each other and assassins only know themselves. So while both will want to avoid notice and will seem anti-town, the mafia will be the ones who seem to have extra information that they are hiding.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
April 09 2011 19:22 GMT
#371
On April 10 2011 04:07 GGQ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2011 04:04 kitaman27 wrote:
On April 10 2011 03:53 Kavdragon wrote:
On April 10 2011 03:18 GMarshal wrote:
Also, I just realized, Assassins have a huge incentive to run as other assassins are out to kill them, and being mayor makes them really, really hard to kill


On the note of assassins, from what I understand, they are playing an entirely different game than us. Their win condition does not interfere with ours, and the only effect they will have is the collateral damage they will incur when they miss.

Do you think that we should hunt for them as well? The arguments that come to mind are that killing one will lower the KP during the night. On the other hand it distracts us from the only people that can beat us: the mafia.


No reason to lynch an assassin. Just analyze them and leave them to die by the other assassins.


I agree with this, and want to point out that one way to tell the difference between mafia and assassins is that mafia know each other and assassins only know themselves. So while both will want to avoid notice and will seem anti-town, the mafia will be the ones who seem to have extra information that they are hiding.


Also, I think mafia would be more prone to trying to manipulate the town, whereas assassins would probably leave town be while focusing on finding the other assassins. So if you have two players kind've the same, but one is trying to manipulate the lynches and the other isn't, then you can differentiate them.
you gotta dance
Robellicose
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
England245 Posts
April 09 2011 19:28 GMT
#372
On April 10 2011 04:04 kitaman27 wrote:
No reason to lynch an assassin. Just analyze them and leave them to die by the other assassins.


Interesting... We get a read on an assassin from analysis, then out them in public. Not only do we ensure that the other assassins are not focusing on a town target, but we could leave a watcher (if there are any... undisclosed rolecounts are nasty ) on the targets house... boom we get a probable read on possibly multiple assassins!
Portentious and Pretentious
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
April 09 2011 19:29 GMT
#373
On April 10 2011 04:03 M0nsterChef wrote:
I'm also in favour of a strong analyst over a strong leader, simply because it should help achieve the final goal of hunting mafia. Keeping the town focused, and applying pressure to scum can all be done by careful and well thought out analysis.


I'm not even sure what benefits there are to having a 'leader' be mayor over an analysis, but I guess I'm not even 100% sure what being a strong leader in this game means. Seems to me that strong analysis is going to lead town much better than any dedicated leader will.
:3
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 09 2011 19:32 GMT
#374
On April 10 2011 04:29 Eiii wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2011 04:03 M0nsterChef wrote:
I'm also in favour of a strong analyst over a strong leader, simply because it should help achieve the final goal of hunting mafia. Keeping the town focused, and applying pressure to scum can all be done by careful and well thought out analysis.


I'm not even sure what benefits there are to having a 'leader' be mayor over an analysis, but I guess I'm not even 100% sure what being a strong leader in this game means. Seems to me that strong analysis is going to lead town much better than any dedicated leader will.


Alignment should be the main focus. I would much rather have a mayor who I believe to be town, than a mayor who I believe to be good leader or analyzer. Obviously both would be preferable though.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
April 09 2011 19:34 GMT
#375
On April 10 2011 04:32 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2011 04:29 Eiii wrote:
On April 10 2011 04:03 M0nsterChef wrote:
I'm also in favour of a strong analyst over a strong leader, simply because it should help achieve the final goal of hunting mafia. Keeping the town focused, and applying pressure to scum can all be done by careful and well thought out analysis.


I'm not even sure what benefits there are to having a 'leader' be mayor over an analysis, but I guess I'm not even 100% sure what being a strong leader in this game means. Seems to me that strong analysis is going to lead town much better than any dedicated leader will.


Alignment should be the main focus. I would much rather have a mayor who I believe to be town, than a mayor who I believe to be good leader or analyzer. Obviously both would be preferable though.


This, I utterly and completely agree with this, those roles are far too powerful to risk in the hands of scum. Whoever is running better be really, really, obviously town, or they probably wont have my vote.

Moderator
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 09 2011 19:49 GMT
#376
Let me be more clear about what I mean.

We MUST have someone who can Lead.
We MUST have someone who can analyse.
We MUST have someone who is clearly town.


We can argue about the prioritization of those three, but we cannot do without all three.

Bumatlarge's play as Mayor last game showed us what happens when someone is good with analysis, but not with leading. (Yes, his analysis was good. He never had to show it to the town, so you didn't get to see it, but he pegged both Darm and Me as black, and he made several other good reads that game.)


GMarshal: I understand that anaylsis is important, and i fully agree that whoever we elect needs to be good at it, but we cannot elect someone who doesn't also lead. If we have someone who is great at leading, but leads us in the wrong direction, of course that's bad.


Kitaman: I understand that electing someone who is clearly town is important and i completely agree, but we cannot do it at the sacrifice of analysis and Leadership. If we elect someone who is an idiot who can't lead, but is obviously town we succeed only in preventing the mafia from gaining the office. That's not good enough. (Even then if he's really stupid with his analysis he'll end up helping the mafia...)


Can we agree on that?
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
April 09 2011 19:51 GMT
#377
On April 10 2011 04:04 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2011 03:53 Kavdragon wrote:
On April 10 2011 03:18 GMarshal wrote:
Also, I just realized, Assassins have a huge incentive to run as other assassins are out to kill them, and being mayor makes them really, really hard to kill


On the note of assassins, from what I understand, they are playing an entirely different game than us. Their win condition does not interfere with ours, and the only effect they will have is the collateral damage they will incur when they miss.

Do you think that we should hunt for them as well? The arguments that come to mind are that killing one will lower the KP during the night. On the other hand it distracts us from the only people that can beat us: the mafia.


No reason to lynch an assassin. Just analyze them and leave them to die by the other assassins.


Oh, and this is a really good point.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 09 2011 19:56 GMT
#378
kavdragon is saying a lot of useless bullshit trying to appear protown and basically his posts are this:

words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

obviously no mafia would say THIS much "pro-town" stuff that everyone already knows amirite ;o????

i'm not buying it. you did this same thing in pokemafia which i hosted
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 09 2011 19:56 GMT
#379
On April 10 2011 04:51 Kavdragon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2011 04:04 kitaman27 wrote:
On April 10 2011 03:53 Kavdragon wrote:
On April 10 2011 03:18 GMarshal wrote:
Also, I just realized, Assassins have a huge incentive to run as other assassins are out to kill them, and being mayor makes them really, really hard to kill


On the note of assassins, from what I understand, they are playing an entirely different game than us. Their win condition does not interfere with ours, and the only effect they will have is the collateral damage they will incur when they miss.

Do you think that we should hunt for them as well? The arguments that come to mind are that killing one will lower the KP during the night. On the other hand it distracts us from the only people that can beat us: the mafia.


No reason to lynch an assassin. Just analyze them and leave them to die by the other assassins.


Oh, and this is a really good point.

no one cares
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 09 2011 19:57 GMT
#380
On April 10 2011 03:15 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2011 03:02 kitaman27 wrote:
On April 10 2011 02:44 TranceStorm wrote:
Furthermore, since the pardoner/mayor knows who the bodyguards are, meaning that the mafia could hit those roles easier.


This part gives the mafia more incentive to run as mayor than usual. The last thing they want is two town running around causing trouble, with no way to kill them. The fact that they are rewarded for running, but coming in second also gives them a nice bonus. The pardon ability is an awesome way to completely derail town focus when mafia is in a tough spot. I would feel real unwary having a pardoner around late game if I wasn't sure of his alignment.


This means we should focus our attentions on people who run and on really analyzing the hell out of our mayor/pardoner. Also I think that the mayor's power is being understated, he has a triple vote, in the hands of scum that would be lethally dangerous, bringing lylo much, much closer than it should be. Personally I think we should only vote for players we think are probably town, because the idea of having one or both of those power roles in the hands of the mafia is pretty worrying.

So yeah, let me state the obvious, make damn sure you are voting for pro town players, as these roles are pretty damn powerful.



what happens if the mafia doesn't run
RIP Aaliyah
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1118
ComeBackTV 360
SteadfastSC334
TaKeTV 307
LamboSC2245
Rex124
IndyStarCraft 74
EnkiAlexander 40
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy24
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 334
LamboSC2 245
ProTech145
Rex 124
IndyStarCraft 74
BRAT_OK 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39931
Shuttle 2713
Horang2 884
Bisu 882
Mini 734
Jaedong 732
EffOrt 656
Light 518
Soma 397
Hyuk 344
[ Show more ]
BeSt 332
firebathero 322
Stork 273
Snow 192
ZerO 164
Zeus 154
Rush 153
ggaemo 140
Last 93
Leta 86
Pusan 75
Killer 70
sorry 67
hero 65
Sharp 49
Mong 39
Mind 38
Shinee 29
soO 28
Aegong 26
ToSsGirL 25
Shine 24
Trap 23
Bale 23
Free 22
Sexy 21
NotJumperer 20
Yoon 18
Terrorterran 17
HiyA 16
JulyZerg 10
Icarus 9
Sacsri 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
zelot 6
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7514
qojqva1596
Dendi922
Fuzer 141
420jenkins92
Counter-Strike
markeloff153
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2023
crisheroes1109
XaKoH 182
Other Games
gofns33496
singsing2307
olofmeister1246
B2W.Neo1070
Mlord266
DeMusliM174
Hui .154
Liquid`VortiX130
ArmadaUGS116
Mew2King80
QueenE71
ToD22
Chillindude19
Railgan13
ZerO(Twitch)10
fpsfer 1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream122
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1896
League of Legends
• Jankos2268
• Nemesis1852
• TFBlade880
Other Games
• WagamamaTV169
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 22m
Stellar Fest
23h 22m
OSC
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 20h
Online Event
1d 21h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.